All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

She groaned, forcing a smile. "I'm.....ah!...I'm so close!" She panted, her nails digging into his shoulders. "Baby!" She screamed as the coil burst, causing her toes to curl tightly as she arched against him.

He gasped and groaned louder, his thrusts getting rougher and less coordinated as he felt himself getting close. When his beautiful lover came and pressed herself against him, he lost it slamming into her once more before he came out hard, his thick hot seed spilling into her as he groaned out loudly. "Kallie....!!!!"

She panted softly, kissing his sweaty neck and chest. "T-That was...mindblowing!" She groaned. "Let's lay down." She whispered, knowing it would help keep his cum in her and increase their chances of getting pregnant.

He held her tight against him before he gently lay her down, not once leaving hrmer as he kissed her again, starting to catch his breath as his lips moved to kiss her along her neck. "That was the.....b...best thing I've ever d....done." He smiled as he looked down at her, before leaning in to trail kisses along her chest.

She laughed softly. "That's because we have incentive." She grinned, pulling him up for a kiss. "We should do it as often as possible."

She gasped softly, smiling. "Hmm am I gonna be able to walk after all this?" She asked, grinning. "Not that i'm complaining of course."

She giggled, kissing and nipping his throat. "Just don't break me. For now." She grinned, beginning to move with him as a soft purr came from her throat.

She groaned from his gentle thrusts, arching up to him as his cock dragged over her gspot. "There! Baby there!" She panted, trying to move her hips to get the touch again. Her legs moved to cradle his hips. "Nnngh baby!"

He felt her desperation to have him there again and shifted just slightly so each of his thrusts landed on her G-spot, groaning as he felt himself growing close. "Oh Kallie....my Kallie.....!"

His thrusts hit the bundle of nerves dead on, causing her to jerk with every one. Already she was on the precipice again. "B-baby....i'm close again!" She moaned, bucking her hips up before plunging her hand between tjhem and rubbing her clit hard. "S-soooo. C-c-close!"

She couldn't help but obey, shattering with a scream. She clenched around him, ryhtmic spasms milking his throbbing cock.

He held her tight against him, groaning against her neck as he pressed his lips to it. He trailed kisses along it as her beautiful pussy milked the last of his cum, making him groan before he spoke, breathing heavily. "A....a.....amaz....amazing."

She nodded, breathless. Her hands went and massaged his scalp. Her eyelids were heavy as she held him close. "T-that it was." She rubbed over her flat stomach. "H-how long has it been since the first time?" She asked, curiously. She wondered if the parasites still kept pregnancy tests around and if they could even get pregnant. She decided to question the one she had met later but now she just wanted to enjoy her time with him.

He held her in his arms as he caught his breath, tired now as he looked down at his love. He frowned slightly at her questions, thinking before answering. "I don't know...." He was slow to admit it. "I lose track of time around you." He looked down at her then, with her hands on her stomach and that thoughtful look in her eyes and he smiled wide. "Beautiful as always.....I love you." He yawned slightly after saying that, tired out from their actions.

She laughed tiredly. "We should ask Melanie if they have any pregnancy tests. That is if I don't have a cycle in the next week or so." She grinned, pecking his lips. "I love you too." She replied, closing her eyes as fatigue washed over her weary body.

He smiled at her in his arms, answering sleepily. 'I'm....sure they do....sleep now...." He held her close against him, falling to sleep with her, both of them peaceful and happy.

She nodded, curling up against him and falling into a quick, deep slumber.

When she awoke he still lay partially atop her and the bright light of day had left the room, now replaced by the pinkish light of dawn or dusk she wasn't sure. She strecthed a bit, feeling the soreness netween her thighs from their session yesterday. She smiled, a hand fluttering to her stomach as she thought about carrying his child.

He woke a few minutes after her, and as he did he moved so that he was now only beside her, no longer on top of her as he kissed her gently, brushing her hair out of her eyes before moving to check along her whole body and then kissing her. "Nope. Not broken." He said it teasingly as he looked at her. He couldn't remember the last time he was so relaxed.

She giggled, kissing him back. "Not yet anyways." Stretching, she groaned as several joints popped. "How about we dress and find where the facilities are in this place, bathe and get some breakfast?" She smiled, nipping his chin tenderly. "Or we could stay in bed for the day, get some good practice in and help our chances of a baby."

He grinned at her words, thinking about it before answering. "I like option number two....but it's your choice in the end." He'd gladly just spend the day with her and increase the chances of having a baby, but if she was hungry he'd go with her to eat and bath.

She laughed. "How about we get in a little sex now, go eat and bathe, then come back and fuck like rabbits?" She grinned playfully.

Back
Top Bottom