All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

Kissing him was like the first time, everytime. It took her breath and left her lightheaded and giddy. She pressed her lips to his fervently. "But we're safe now...I think." She murmured against his lips, her hands threading in his hair.

She smiled kissing him again before her stomach let loose a loud gurgle. She blushed. "I haven't ate. I was saving the rest of the beans I cooked and the protien bars for you when you got back." She admitted, having looked out for his comfort before her own.

"Its amazing what someone will do for love." She whispered, kissing him again.

He smiled as he kissed her again, brushing her hair back. "I know it is....but don't starve yourself on my account." He didn't know where to go to even find food in this place.

At that moment a small knock came on the small piece of wood covering their doorway. It slid back to reveal Melanie and Jared. They each carried trays laden with food. "Figured you guys would be hungry so here ya go!" She said cheerfully, setting the tray down on a nearby makeshift table. "Do you need anything else?"

He smiled at the two of them. "Thank you...so much." When they asked if they needed anything else he turned to Kallie. "I'm fine, how about you Kallie?"

She shook her head. "I'm fine. Thank you." She smiled at the two as they left before moving to pick up a tray and hand to him. She kept her weight on her good leg with some difficulty, hopping to the table.

He smiled as he took the trays, setting them onto the table as he helped her over to it. "Thank you both so much...." He wouldn't admit it, but he didn't know how long they could've survived all alone like that.

Mel nodded in thanks before leaving behind Jared. Kallie grabbed a dark brown hund of bread and tore a piece off, popping it in her mouth and chewing before swallowing thickly. It hit her empty stomach with a loud gurgle and she cringed. She had went hungry too long.

He looked at her and sighed. "Never do that again. I can't believe you Kallie..." To have gone two whole days without eating. They tried as hard as they could to at least eat once a day.

She frowned at his tone, going as far as to flinch. "I'm sorry. I figured you would need it more since you were doing all the work."

She nodded, hanging her head slightly and taking small bites of her food so it didn't upset her empty stomach. She moaned as the taste of fresh vegetables hit her tongue, having been used to canned or processed food.

"You ain't kidding." She mumured, taking a bite of roll after dunking it in the thick stew. She sighed happily, placing a hand on his thigh as she finished up, having ate moat everything on her plate.

She grinned, looking up at him. "What is?" She wiped her mouth and hobbled back to the bed, flopping down with a ragged sigh.

She blushed, wriggling to undress so she could sleep in clean clothes. She sighed in aggravation when she had trouble. "A little help?" She asked, pouting that she couldn't do it herself.

She raised her arms to allow him to remove her shirt and bra, stumbling slightly as her ankle gave a bit. She grunted in pain, trying to let him not see.

He helped her out of her shirt and then her bra, being careful of her ankle and pretending not to notice when she hurt herself. He knew she wouldn't want him to know.

She looked up at him before pulling him close and wrapping her arms around his neck, claiming his mouth with her own. The kiss was deep, potent.

Back
Top Bottom