All That Remains... (Alexander May & MiseryChord)

A smile played at her lips as he pressed his passionately against hers. She pulled away slowly, a wry grin on her lips. "Something wrong?"

She laughed softly. "You groaned. Meaning one of two things. One: you're aroused or two:you are hurting in some way." She grinned.

He smirked at her teasing, pulling her against him as he looked into her eyes. "Guess which one." His erection could easily be felt through their clothes.

She grinned and palmed his impressive bulge. "I'm thinking both. Cause it has to hurt to be this hard." She purred, leaning up to nip his earlobe. She pinched around his broad head, gently.

She giggled. "You're just now figuring that out?" Her hand moved on him harder, squeezing and flexing of the iron hard length of him. "Mmm take me and make me yours." She moaned, placing his hand on her warm core.

He grinned as he kissed her with a groan. "No....I've known all along....and gladly." He pushed his hand forwards, his fingers gently entering her most sacred place.

A soft, shuddering moan left her as his fingers spread her open. She fumbled with undoing his pants to free his raging erection. "Mmm I love the way you touch me."

He groaned as she managed to undo his pants, all nine inches of his cock standing out hard and thick as he started to finger her again, his fingers gently pushing in and out of her in a teasing way.

She shivered, immediately becoming wet around his fingers. Her hand moved to wrap around his throbbing length, pumping at the same pace he fingered her.

He groaned as he felt her starting to pump him, kissing her deeply and passionately as he started to move his fingers faster, loving this. "Kallie...."

She panted softly, moving against his hand as her movements faltered for a moment. "Yes love?" She asked, looking up into his eyes and nipping his neck after the kiss had broke.

He looked into her eyes as he paused his movements so he could talk. "This place...we seem safe here...safe like never before....and....I want to have a baby." He looked at her searchingly then, curios for her answer.

She felt her eyes widen momentarily as he spoke. Her mouth fell open and she stuttered for a moment. "A-are you sure?" She asked, blinking rapidly as her heart began turning somersaults behind her ribs.

"Yes...." He said it very softly as he kissed her gently, brushing back her hair. "I'm more than sure." He wouldn't force her though. Not on this.

She smiled widely, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. "Then we better get started for one. I'm at my most fertile this week." She grinned, pecking his lips again.

She spread her legs eagerly for him, pulling down his pants and jumping into his arms, wrapping her legs tight around him. "Hurry baby. I ache." She groaned.

He kissed her deeply and passionately, pulling her tight against him as he pushed in between her legs, groaning as h felt her tightness around him, grinning. "Ahh.....tight as ever....is your ache dealt with?"

She groaned as he slid deep into her. The look on her face was one of bliss. "Ahhh yes baby." She panted, her inner walls squeezing around him in a ripple.

He kissed her passionately as he gronaed into her mouth, starting to thrust in and out of her. As he did he thought of how they first met, and how far they'd gone since then.

She panted softly, clutching to him as he thrust in to her. Her legs tightened around him as heat coiled in her belly, telling her it wouldn't be long before she broke.

He gasped, his eyes widening as he continued to thrust in and out of her faster and harder, groaning out loudly as he bottomed out with each thrust. "Oh Kallie....soo.....ahhhh....tighter than before...."

Back
Top Bottom