Hidden-Lady/Blair

Rehv panted quietly as he jolted awake,wallowing hard as he blinkex slowly at the woman in front of him. "I'm up I'm up..stop fussing..."he groaned sitting up slowly wincing as it left him out of breath. Getting up slowly he shook his head."no. Its my house but I ndver stay here...no reason to keep donors.."he ztood slowly looking at her."we need to get back to the mansion. I can drive."he sId sounding so sure of that.

Togr smiled down at the man looking up at him,finding the innocence endearing,even if he knew it had been years since the man had been innocent."coffee sounds good. Breakfast even better."he said glad for the offer not onny because he was hungry because I meant not going after rehv just yet.

Bronte looked panicked. She began to put her clothes on and grabbed their bags. "You think you can make it?" she asked, swallowing hard, "We can get you straight to my office. I'll hook you back up to the transfusion machine and bring in a donor. We will do it all simultaneously." Quickly, she helped him out of the house and toward the car, then ran to jump into the passenger side. Glancing over it him, she bit her lip. "Do you... Do you think that feeding the other way will help?" She tilted her head to the side, remembering the day he attacked her and they had sex, he looked better than ever afterward. She was just desperate enough to let him do it again.

Kaspar smiled. "Good," he said, standing up and heading over to the intercom on the other side of the room. He ordered two plates of breakfast and two cups of coffee before moving back to the bed. He crawled on top of the older vampire and gave him a charming grin. "I love waking up in you bed in the mornings," he murmured, leaning down to kiss the other's beck.

Bronte looked panicked, but she knew that he was being some what rational. He needed a donor, and the closest one would be at the mansion. Quickly, she nodded and pulled her clothes on, then rushed down the stairs behind him. "We can get you into my office as soon as we get there," she said, "We'll get you a donor and put you on the transfusion machine. We need to get the silver out of you system." She swallowed hard, putting her seat belt on. It sucked to know he was going to have to drive, but dammit, she didn't want them to have a wreck. She was an awful driver, considering her father never allowed her to be taught... All of the sudden, something occurred to her. "Wait," she said, running a hand through her hair. She remembered the night he attacked her and they had sex... When he fed off of her emotions (especially the orgasm), he never looked better. Maybe it was a sensitive subject, but she was desperate enough to let him do it again if it would save him. "What if you feed the... other way?" She glanced up at him, "Be honest. Would it help more than a donor and transfusion?"

Kaspar grinned and moved to the intercom on the side of the room, ordering two plates of breakfast and two coffees. While they waited, he crawled on top of the other and grinded his body against him. "I love waking up to you in the morning," he purred, leaning down to kiss Tohr's jaw. "It's almost as good as putting whiskey in my coffee." He smirked and moved up to kiss his lips. Everything felt so right, even if it was terribly wrong. He truly believed that while the aristocrats would have their heads and hearts for it, Ara would have wanted this for Tohr.

Rehv nodded swallowing hard as he leaned against the railing to walk downstairs, turning to look at her. It was..amazing that someone besides his other, or trez was worrying so much over his life. "Okay. Well, you're going to have to get a pair of restraints to."he said not trusting himself even with a donor to not attack her. Settling in the car in swallowed hard as he backed out of the driveway, cursing himself for having to have a stick shift. He was so not good enough to drive, but he had to get back to the mansion.Glancing over at her he tensed, swallowing hard. "It might, but I might end up killing the donor."he said because he knew he would feed on blood to, and if he did, with as much silver in his body, he might end up killing her. And he might forgive himself from feeding on bronte again, but it would destroy him to kill her.

Tohr laughed as he was climbed on top of, sighing softly in amusement as he rested his hands on the other's hipps, pulling him down against him. "Me to. Its almost as good as sex, to just have someone here again."He smiled nuzzling his cheek against the other's neck,sighing quietly. Because like kaspar, he knew it was wrong, at least to the others, but this is what he needed, what he'd been missing for years. He needed something beyond just his race's survival to fight for, and this was it.

Bronte looked nervous, but determined. "You can't make it to the mansion, Rehv," she said sadly, then glanced over her shoulder at the wooded area behind the house. After a moment, she shook her head and got out of the car. "You won't kill me," she assured, even if she wasn't totally sure. She was just desperate, because she knew that if she lost him, she may lose the one thing that has kept her wanting to live. After her parents died, she had not been the happiest of people. They may have been awful people, but she was a lonely person these days with lots of people wanting her dead. However, she understood Rehv, and she liked that he understood her... Pulling a blanket out of the back seat, she ran around to his side and pulled him out of the car. Once she had him dragged far enough into the woods to not be seen, she laid the blanket down and began to remove her clothes. When she was completely naked - letting him see all of her body - she unbuttoned his pants and began to stroke his cock. Damn, how did that fit into her the first time? "You aren't going to hurt me," she whispered, "And I want this. I want you to take me and feed." Never had she thought she'd be begging for sex, and never had she thought she'd be using sex to save a life.

Kaspar grinned when he felt Tohr's hands on his hips. Oh, he was falling hard for this man. Before the breakfast arrived, he wanted more of the man. He began to kiss down his body until he got his lips around the other's cock. "Would you like me to take care of this?" he whispered, licking the tip while looked up at him with big blue eyes. "Because I can most certainly do that." With that, he grinned.

Rehv growled looking annoyed at her as she made him pull over,watching her throuh narrowed eyes."I will. I've done it before."he growled his jaw clenched so tight she had to know his fangs were shredding the inside of his lip. Growling at her he tackled her,lowering them both to the ground as he let his eyes drift closed as she stroked him"if I kill you, I'm sorry."he growled angey at her for willing to take the risk that he wasn't but he was to weak to resist. Slamming into her he held her against him,regretting that he couldn't be gentle,she deserved gentle and he was definately not.

Tohr laughed looking amused as he kissed the other back,roaning as he arched into the others hands."id most definately love for you to take care of tht."he growled fisting his hand in kaspars hair and dragging him close for a desperate kiss.

"You won't," Bronte whispered, her voice sounding so very sure. She looked up at him, her eyes appearing more innocent than usual. When he slammed into her, she let out a squeal of pain. He wasn't gentle, no, but she knew it was not because he didn't want to be. There was something that made her believe that he truly would love to be a gentle man, but fate acted against him. "Oh, Rehv," she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist. Like the time before, she was growing aroused by both his ministrations and his hold on her emotions. It didn't take long for her to claw at his back, arching into him in an effort to get as close to possible to him. And for the first time - as a way to show him that this time would be different - she let her fingers tangle into his hair, pulling his head down until their lips crashed together in a passionate kiss.

Kaspar chucked and nodded, kissing the other back as his hand began to stroke over Tohr's cock. Quickly, he got it to a full erection, then dove down to take him in his mouth. As he mouth sucked at his length, his hand snuck around to allow a finger to penetrate the other's anus, stimulating him from both directions. He wanted him to have a good orgasm before breakfast, because he knew the rest of the day was going to he hell.

Rehv growled as his fingers dug into bronte's hips, the apology in his dark blue eyes,even as his body thrust into hers. The man wanted to be gentle, but the gentleman she deserved,but he lived a life that left nothing to gentleness,and his nature had long ago stripped him of his innocence. Yelping a little in surprise as bronte smashed their lips togehter he growled low in his throat as the move made his fangs shred her bottom lip,and even knowing it had to hurt didn't stop him from drinking the blood that filled his mouth. Even after just a few swallows,nd not even a orgasm yet, he looked steadier, at least steady enouh to get ba k to the mansion.

Tohr groaned tangling his hands in the others hair as he ground his teeth together. Not wanting to do what his body wanted to do,and thrust into the others mouth as hard as he wanted. "Kaspar!"he gasped coming his fingers white knuckled around the strands of kasparz hair

Blood was dripping down Bronte's chin and throat, but she was moaning with pleasure. It so oddly erotic to taste the blood as he was drinking from her on top of feeling his member slide in and out of her. Soon, she was clawing at his back, arching up so that her breasts pressed into his chest. "Oh! Rehv! Oh!" she cried, her orgasm hitting her hard. Her pussy clenched and pulsed around him as she bucked her hips, letting the incredible pleasure over come her. It may be the sex talking, but she knew at that moment... She never wanted to be apart from him. No, it wasn't the sex talking. It was his power over her. Maybe it was even the addiction that he warned about. However, she felt like it was more. She felt like she was bonded to him for eternity, even if their mutual stubbornness might now allow for them to admit it.

Kaspar swallowed the other man's seed without even flinching, then came up with a smirk on his face. "I'm surprised I have any hair left, old man," he teased, leaning up to kiss the other passionately. Sure, they looked about the same age, but Kaspar never let Tohr forget that he was several decades older. Just in time, he stood up and put his clothes on in order to open the door to the maid. She was an elderly maid - not one of the other, sexy young donors - that had originally been Ara's lady-in-waiting. She was human, but she had started her service for Tohr and his late wife when she was in her teens. If any maid could be trusted with their secrets, it was her. "Come in, Nelly," he said, allowing her to step inside and set up the breakfast at the table in Tohr's parlor.

Rehv growled shviering as the emotions hit him like a fist to the stomach, slumping into her as he came, cuddling against her. Not so much pulling out of her, just pressing down into her, tired but well. Swallowing hard as he shifted away, he kneeled, looking down at her worried."WE better go. Come on."he sid being gruff and short, not so much because he wanted to not talk, or felt bad. But he knew the energy surge he'd gotten would only last so long with the silver still in him, he needed to get back before he crashed again."Bronte.Come on."He ordered sounding anxious as he pulled on his pants, unwilling to look at the emotional attatchment he felt to the girl.

Tohr sighed quietly snickering slightly."Hm, well you have been going bald lately. I was making sure your hair was still attatched."He teased kissing the other back before slumping back into the bed as the maid came in, laying on his side he smiled at the sight of nelly, relaxing even as he leaned over to grab his jeans, tugging them on. Heading into the other room with the two, he leaned over to kiss Nelly's cheek."Good morning sweetheart."

Rehv sighed softly as he slipped into the car, glancing over at her before starting the car. "I am."He said sounding vaguely awkward before swallowing hard again."It's not...that I do not like you...or like having sex...it is...just my nature makes sex complicated, even beyodn the emotional crap.. and...I have to be able to get back to the mansion before I crash..."He said looking at her, his eyes sad before returning to driving as he raced over the tree shadowed roads. After a while he winced as he spun the car, grinning like a little kid as the car skidded to a stop in his parking spot at the mansion."I feel wonderful."He said smiling at her to keep from showing just how badly he felt as he climbed out of the car.

Tohr smiled a little started to eat as he sat. "No, nelly. Rehv took her out last night and they just stayed at his apartment. They should be back this morning, don't worry. You know how rehv is, he didn't want to risk the sun, bad for his health and all that."He said smiling a little as he tried not to worry about how long they were gone. Before nodding. "Yes, please. And have it sent to her room, it's not a private matter, but it would better for her to have peace while she is staying here."

Bronte immediately felt a pang of disappointment at his tone. It hurt to feel like he was neither grateful nor emotional about it all, but she wasn't surprised. With a sigh, she nodded and stood up, putting her clothes back on and following him out of the woods. When they got to the car, she flipped the mirror down and began to inspect her bloody lip. It was already healing. Instead of looking shredded, it looked like she had busted it on something. She assumed the quick healing was because of whatever venom he had in his fangs. "Feeling good enough to drive?" she asked, not looking at him. She felt very awkward on top of feeling disappointed. To distract herself, she began to pick the leaves out of her hair.

Kaspar smiled and sat down to enjoy the breakfast of eggs and bacon. Nelly smiled and accepted Tohr's polite kiss on the cheek. "Sir, should I take breakfast to Miss Bronte? She did not come to dinner last night," she said, looking concerned for the young women. It was rare to have girls like Bronte at the mansion who were not donors, and of course, she had no idea that Rehv of all people ran off with her. "What about Miss Catalina? I can have it sent to her private room if she would rather not have her presence known."

Bronte smiled a little, though it didn't reach her eyes. "Come on," she murmured, "Let's get you into my office and filter the silver out of you system." She led him up the stairs and got him laid down on the hospital bed. She immediately called for a donor to come in, then hooked him up to the transfusion machine. When the female donor walked into room, she turned it on and allowed his blood to slowly drain. She blushed and nodded to the other female. "Would you like to have some privacy? I can come back in a few minutes..."

Nelly nodded and moved down to get Catalina breakfast. Kaspar sighed and took a bite of his bacon. "You think he will show up today?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, "Surely he wouldn't take Bronte away for long. I mean, he knows you'd kill him. It's enough he's already fed off of her." He paused. "You knew about that, right? I can't remember if I don't you or not. With everything going on..." He ran a hand through his hair. "And he used to not even feed off females at all..."

Rehv nodded as he laid down, swallowing hard as he closed his eyes."Bronte, get the restraints. Please.I don't want to kill her.And stay. Please."He said sounding slightly desperate, needing her, the blood bond so strong that it felt wrong for him to feed of someone else, to think about tasting the donor's emotions. Waiting till he was restrained he nodded to the donor, sighing softly as he bit down on her wrist, swallowing hard, though he wasn't looking at the girl, he was looking at bronte.The only thing that was keeping him from shredding the girl's wrist, from killing her in his need to replace the blood he was losing, was that fragile bond between the nurse and him.

"I think he will.Rehv's demanding, and closed off, but he's responsible. He wouldn't run off to long. Not just for bronte, but he knows his mother and Talia would worry."He sighed softly before nodding."I know. And I want to forbid him from doing it, but.."he looked helpless."It seems I'm just letting my emotions get the better of me...first us...then letting Rehv be happy. I've never...seen him like this."he said his eyes sad, pained that the centuries old vampire was truly happy, or at least content, with his life.

Bronte as taken off guard by him asking her to stay. She nodded and moved to sit down beside the bed, reaching up to take his hand. Gently, she laced her fingers within his and locked eyes with him. "You're doing good," she whispered, offering him a smile. As he fed, she didn't break eye-contact. For some reason, it felt like he was keeping eye contact for a reason, and she wouldn't take it away from him. Maybe it was that bond he was talking about... When he started to gain some color in his cheeks, she took him off the machine and nodded for the donor to step back. The girl was a little wobbly on her feet, but she managed to leave the room in one piece. "How do you feel?" Bronte whispered, undoing the restraints. She was worried for him, and whatever bond they had, it wasn't going to allow her be okay if she lost him.

Kaspar sighed and nodded. "True," he murmured, pushing his breakfast around with his fork. "I should probably go out and check on the guys. I'll run by Bronte's quarters to see if she's back yet." He reluctantly stood up and pulled his clothes on, then leaned down to kiss his lover's cheek. It sucked to have to hide their relationship, but he knew it was best. Besides, they had responsibilities. "You will be down soon?" he asked, taking his coffee to-go. He took a sip and glanced out the window. Sure enough, Rehv's car was sitting out front. "Thank, God," he grumbled.

Rehv swallowed, relaxing as she let him stare at her, lifting his head as he finished he smiled softly."Thank you, darling."He muttered at the donor before looking at Bronte, flexing his wrists a little as the bonds came off. Relaxing as he realized that he did indeed feel better, that he hadn't lost control."I feel better. I wont be running any marathons anytime soon, but I feel better."he said shifting to get up, glancing up."Come on. I have to get to training."he said not about to take another night off, even if he probably should.

Tohr nodded smiling over at him as he stood. "i'll be down in a few minutes. I want to get a shower first."He said but he to looked relieved as he realized that Rehv was back."go. I'll be right down."He said stealing a kiss before heading to get a shower. After showering quickly he headed downstairs to see how the others were doing, and most importantly wanting to make sure Bronte was okay.

Bronte's eyebrow arched. "Are you kidding me? After all the work I put into making sure you were okay? Hell, no. You can't go train," she said. While she was trying to come off as professional, she sounded a little whiney. She really didn't want him to go hurt himself. "Just take a day off to rest, okay? It's what Tohr would want, and as a nurse, that's what I'm suggesting." She pouted a bit and looked up at him, reaching up to brush a strand of hair out of his eyes. It was clear that she was falling incredibly hard for this man. So hard that she was unable to realize how tired she was from the past couple days.

Kaspar made his way to his own rooms, showering, then heading down to the training room. He immediately got all of them to work, then suddenly remembered Catalina. He sighed and climbed up the stairs, knocking on her door. "Catalina? It's Kaspar," he said. Nelly was just walking out, holding an empty breakfast tray.

Rehv frowned looking annoyed but nodding. "Am I allowed to at least allowed to go to the gym and watch the others?If I can't work out, I can at least help find the other's weaknesses, or help tohr somehow."he said swallowing hard because despite wanting to rest, he also needed to feel helpful. His over compensating for his own birth was reckless, drove him to try and help everyone, even if he needed to rest. "You should rest to. You don't look good."He muttered looking her over, "You fed me, both with sex and blood. You need to sleep."He muttered gently brushing a hand over her cheek.

Catalina walked to the door, looking at him worriedly. "What's wrong?"she asked looking concerned about him. Surely something else hadn't happened. Didn't she have enough to worry about with her daughter missing. They'd said rehv was gone, surely something hadn't happened to her son to.Despite his birth, she loved her son fiercely, and it scared her to know his life, even if she didn't know everything he did, she knew enough for her to be frightened for him. And despite her usual unwavering calm, the woman could easily work herself into a panic when it concerend her children.

Bronte's eyes were drooping at this point. She nodded and leaned into his hand, letting out a little yawn. "You can watch," she grumbled, then started to shuffle toward the door. "I'll go take a nap. Tohr's probably freaking out right now, and it would be better that he found me in my bed than with you." She smirked at that, then left and fell into her bed. She didn't even take her shoes off before falling asleep. After the last night and that morning, sleep was absolutely needed.

Kaspar shook his head. "Rehv is home," he said, "And he drove, because his car is here." He frowned and put his hand on her shoulder. "I didn't mean to alarm you, Catalina. I was just wanting to check on you and let you know that Rehv is fine. Would you like to come with me downstairs to see him?"

Rehv smiled looking amused as he watched her go before shaking his head as he headed down to the gym, wincing at the look his leader was giving him."She wanted to come."He smirked a little before shrugging."She's fine. She's sleeping now." Tohr frowned studying the man before nodding. "We need to talk."he muttered motioning Rehv to follow him into his office.

Catalina visibly relaxed nodding a little as she balled up a hand, punching him in the shoulder. just like rehv when riled, she could be violent."That's for alarming me."she muttered before nodding, "I would. Let's go."She said anxious to see her son as they headed downstairs, wincing at the sound of the yelling and...that sounded like Tohr's vase hitting the wall as Rehv gave voice to his anger and fear. Tohr glanced up looking amused,"Good to see you Cat, Kaspar."he said smiling slightly as he tilted his head, watching Rehv rage, knowing it was better to get it out of his system before they got down to business.

Kaspar walked in behind Catalina, shutting the office door and pulling the curtains. "What's going on?" he asked Tohr with curiosity, then winced as another vase shattered on the ground. He looked around and raised his eyebrows. "Where's Bronte?" he asked, then narrowed his eyes at Rehv. "I thought you took her with you." While he trusted Rehv, he did not trust him half as much as Tohr did. Kaspar was a naturally suspicious person when it came to anyone but Tohr.

Tohr smirked watching Rehv destroy his office. "I told him about Talia. We're currently working out the agression so he can go after her without getting himself killed."Tohr said sounding way to pleasant and calm as his office got destroyed. Rehv stopped paling slightly at the sight of his mother, panting as he calmed. "I did. She's upstairs sleeping. I came down here to see if I could be helpful."He said scowling, feeling the other's emotions, so he knew just how untrusting kaspar found him, and despite his like for the other man, it made him antagonistic to know that he wasn't trusted. But that was normal, everyone but his mother and Tohr had always found him...overbearing and untrustworthy. And the fact that they trusted him, confused him. He'd rather deal with Kaspar's supicion, then the idea that he would let either his mother or tohr down.

Kaspar nodded, then glanced over at Tohr. "If you'd like to go see Bronte, I can stay and make sure everything is in order. We really need to set out for Talia in the next hour. The men are training right now, but I told them not to over do it. They can't be worn out..." He let out a huff, then looked over at Rehv. "Do you think you can manage them while I get things ready to head out? Just make sure no one gets into any physical fights or anything." He let out a frustrated huff, then called a made up to clean up the mess Rehv made.

"I would.I'll be right back."Tohr muttered getting to his feet, clapping a hand on Rehv's shoulder for a moment before going up to bronte's room. Knocking lightly before stepping in, having no intention of disturbing her if she was asleep, he just needed to know that rehv hadn't hurt her. "Bronte?"He muttered softly.

Rehv made a face but nodded."I'm sure I can do that. Go take care of everything."He said before walking into the training room, sharing a quiet word with the other men before settling into a chair next to catalina, knowing that even if Bronte had told him to not over do it today, there was no way he wasn't going after his sister.

Bronte let out a little whimper as she was startled awake. Once she realized it was Tohr, she relaxed. Sitting up, she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "Are you hear to ream me over for going with him?" she said, kicking off her shoes, "I know I shouldn't have... But I just couldn't let him go by himself." She frowned and looked up at the other man innocently. "You aren't going to make him stop seeing me, are you? Because... I just don't know if I can do that."

Kaspar came out of the office a little later, sitting on the other side of Catalina. He watched the other men work, happy to see them behaving. It seemed that Rehv had more of an impact on them than he thought... He'd probably make a great leader if he was not so unpredictable. "Care to share where you disappeared to last night with Bronte?" he asked, looking at Rehv across his mother. It may be a crappy move to ask him with his mother sitting there, but he knew he'd be pleasant around her.

Tohr sighed softly as he sat on the edge of the bed. He knew he should, knew that he should tell her to get the hell away from Rehv and make it atick, he couldn't. Not when he was just as involved in a relationship that he shouldn't be as she was. "I should, but no. If you do go again with him somewhere, I wont forbid you, but at least tell someone, if not me, kaspar or cat."he said studying her."Are you okay?"he said looking concerned.

Rehv smiled a little as he leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes. He felt tired, and weary, but he knew he couldn't stay here, not when Talia was in trouvle. "I had to take care of some family business last night, and bronte thought I needed a keeper, so she cme with me."he said though it was strictly the truth, it wasn't everything. He just couldnt lie to the man, but he couldnt tell him about Mara either. At least not until he figured out if she was behind Talia's disappearance.

Bronte smiled sleepily at him, leaning in to hug Tohr. She pressed her face into his shoulder like she would have her own brother... Maybe that's why she was always pleasant to Tohr. He took her in, and he treated her better than her family ever did. He reminded her so much of her brother that it hurt some times. "I'm okay," she sighed, closing her eyes. It felt nice to have someone care about her, and after weeks of being stubborn, she was starting to come around. She trusted Tohr, even if he was her father's enemy. "I just worry about him all of the time... He's so reckless, and it seems like he feels like there is no reason to keep himself safe." She swallowed hard. "It's like he thinks he's not worthy, but he is. I think so, anyway." All of the sudden, her eyes were tearing up.

Kaspar leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. He knew there was more to it, but he was willing to back off the subject. For now. "I see," he murmured, sipping his coffee that he still had from earlier. No part of him was in the mood to realize that there was even more shit that was working against them. He had too much to worry about at the moment, on top of keeping his relationship a secret. "And I assume you will be coming with us to find Talia? I suppose all of us could go, and Bronte could stay with Catalina." He pressed his lips together. It was not necessarily safe to leave a human girl who had so many enemies by herself, but he was sure that she'd be safe with Catalina.

After a few moments, he stood up and called all the men to the meeting room in order to feed. When he turned to Rehv, he had a stern look on his face. "And if you have any more family issues that come up, try to let one of us know," he said, reaching up to rub the bridge of his nose.

Tohr smiled a little as she leaned into him, relaxing as he realized that she was okay, pressing a kiss to her hair as he wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes for a moment. "Good.I'd hate to have to hurt him or upsetting you."He muttered before going quiet, "He wasn't always so reckless. And he's less now, at least in the last few weeks he's become less reckless then he has been with you."He muttered yelping a little as she teared up, leaning back to look down at her."Hey, hey, no crying. I promise I'll bring him back in one piece tonight."He promised stroking her hair trying to calm her.

Rehv made a face nodding a little. "Of course. It's about me. That note proves it. If nothing else, whoever has her, would rather f-mess me up then deal with talia."Rehv said correcting his language at a glance at his mother's worried look."I'll deal with them, just get Talia out."he muttered nodding a little. "Mother would be good with her." "Mother is sitting right here, and can talk for herself."Catalina said, her eyes narrowing, and it was obvious where Rehv got his attitude, not all of it had come from his father. "I will take care of the girl.Rehv made sure that I could take care of myself, I can take care of the girl."She reassured Kaspar smiling slightly.

Rehv winced as he watched the other's feed, looking slightly annoyed. "I did let one of you know I was going out."He pointed out,"It's not my fault you don't talk to Tohr about me.Everyone should talk about me."He growled between clenched teeth. "Rehv, stop. You are helping no one."Catalina muttered standing, rubbing a soothing hand over her son's arm,gently shoving him towards the donors."Feed."She ordered watching him for a moment before looking at Kaspar."You will bring my children home to me."Not a question, a demand. "Even if they are in body bags, you will bring them home for me to bury."She whispered, ahhh...she might have been a innocent, a isolated princess as a human, but her trial and change to a vampire had created a warrior.

Bronte leaned in to him, taking the comfort that he was offering. Oh, it was nice to be comforted. In fact, Tohr was the only one who had offered to comfort her since her family had died. Rehv was coming around, but Tohr had cared for her since he took her in. "I know," she sniffed, reaching up to rub her eyes, "I'm being emotional..." She leaned up to look at him and sighed. It was nice to hear that Rehv had apparently gotten better since she had been around. It made her feel something in her heart that she had never felt before. "Just bring him home," she whispered, "Watch his back." She was just so scared that he was going to be reckless with his own life, and that particular fear hit her hair.

Kaspar smiled and put his hand on the woman's shoulder. She was a beautiful, but strong woman. Any man in their right mind would be attracted to Catalina. However, if they wanted to keep their balls, they knew to keep their hands to themselves. "Of course," he promised, "I will bring Talia unharmed, and I will bring Rehv kicking and screaming if I have to." He leaned down to press a kiss to her cheek. "Don't get those graves dug yet. I do not plan on having anyone in a body bag."

Tohr smiled as he looked down at her, brushing tears out off her cheeks. "It's okay. Rehv tends to make women emotional.Even if that emotion is usually rage and not tears."he teased pressing a kiss to her forehead before nodding."I'll bring him home. Kicking and screming if I have to."he said standing, reflecting KAspar's words without knowing it. They both knew Rehv well. "Now rest. I have to go."He muttered pressing another kiss to her forehead before heading downstairs.

Catalina stared at him,despite the resolved look on her face, her eyes were fearful. "Good.And I wont dig them. Not unless I have to."She muttered moving away, pressing a kiss to his cheek."And take care of yourself to Kaspar, don't let me have to coax Tohr to live through another lover's death."She muttered quietly in his ear as she walked out, prving that it wasn't only rehv who could have a errie sense of what was going on round them. "You look like you've seen a ghost."Tohr said tilting his head as he looked at kaspar looking slightly worried as he walked into the room.

Back
Top Bottom