Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

Hope your niece is feeling better soon :)

And I know how that is. Over the years when dealing with a lot of pathological liars, I've learned to pay attention to close details and remember stuff because they will try to play dumb with you.

Yeah...I never really understand the feelings around not vaccinating your kids. It's not just to protect your kids but to protect the population as well.

Silly, is all I can say.

Sometimes people have bad memories both ways, but the worst are when the one person really thought they said something to the other. The only. Thing that can be done is what may have been.

And... for the record, BOTH genders whine and act childish in equal proportions and always have. LOL

When I was in school, what they would do was lock all of the doors during school hours and anyone who wanted into the school had to be buzzed in. Just doing that could have probably slowed the incident drastically or even stop it. We also had security guards who carried guns. But this varies per district and in recent years, the government has been taking away from the schools, so the chances of schools increasing security is questionable.

I'm trying to not harbor any feelings of anger. I'm not trying to defend the guy who did that, but he clearly had untreated issues and was unstable. He had to have been, no normal human being could have done such a heartless act. Though I'm 100% sure there were other solutions to his problems. I'm not quick to sympathize with "tortured souls" who do not seek help.

I hope your trip goes well though. You still have your little ones, and this week they will be safely by your side and having a blast :)

I am glad your trip was great, and that your kids had such a good time. I also am glad you got home safely. I am very glad indeed, and it was I can see a very important and special trip for all of you. Now you have earned a well deserved rest, and I hope that is what you have. I would suggest Hollywood Studios for when the kids are older, as there are some fun things there as well, but it really is better for older kids in my opinion. But you had fun, and that is what counts and I am glad. Welcome home, hon.

Back
Top Bottom