Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

No problem, remember we all go through hard times, its how you deal with it and the people around you. You are a positive influence on this board. I may not know you in real life but I know that even those happiest have the hardest of lives. I wish you all the best and keep that wonderful writing coming... I am learning so much from you. Have a great day. There are a couple of questions I would like to ask but since this is your journal I do not want to flood it with comments.

I notice that all of your posts consist of more than two paragraphs... how do you get that much without it being about fluff? You're words are very literate meaning college level :( I can't spell and usually require a dictionary when I want to be descriptive. Also is there a difference between a sub and a submissive like pet? Also, your writing is very intellectual... I like the way your ideas flow, I usually have to bang my head against my keyblade (keyboard) to get a good idea... and some of my RPers do not help (they always want me to think of EVERYTHING)

I really hope that is not the case. I myself have had colds go either way at and past that stage, so I hope the good direction for you.

Agreed, I am backwards with mine. I cough first then later I get the sniffles and mucus. Being sick sucks I feel your pain but Father Winter shows no mercy for man and child alike

-Hugs and loves for DA; <33
I love you, DA.~ I hope that this week goes well for you. May you be able to sleep well the next few days and be able to stay happy and not deal with stressful things!
<3

Back
Top Bottom