Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

I am very glad for you on all of that, Hon. It is good that you are seeing all of the good things and also blocking the bad crap from others as well as those from one's own "inner demons" or whatever. I am very glad you are seeing all you have, and it is nothing but good. It is spectacular and all my thoughts are with you on it all. It is good and always has been, and I know that it is every bit what you say it is and is going to still be with it the focus. You were and have always been beautiful, and that never changed one bit. You are all that and more, and you seeing it and knowing it is the best thing.

Also, wonderful to hear about your little girl, as that is so very very much in the right step. The dancing, that, you, your hub, and her brother your son being there and supporting her is just more of that good stuff happening and spilling over.

That is all very good, da. Don't let anything get you down, and focus on what you have. That is the good stuff.

I am glad your son is having a good birthday, I hope, and I do hope the party for him goes well. Also, it is always good to get a child out of diapers, and I hope for you it will be sooner rather than later.

Again, as I said earlier, hon, I am very glad that everything was great for your son's birthday, and that your daughters ballet class went very well. I have to admit that it shines on you for being there for them in all that they do as well. I am very glad you are happy, and that there is so much and are so many for you in all of it. I am hoping that it just keeps going for you in all ways. It is very good that your daughter is keeping up in her class, as it can get bad when one falls behind, so it is very good she is showing both enjoyment and awesome ability in the class like that. Good luck with the other cupcakes as well.

I apologize...I thought the party happened first. Dopey me.. but I am very glad the cupcakes were a hit. That is good. I am very glad so much is going well for you and your family. Sorry again about the mistake. I bet they are totally delicious, and I am glad your son enjoyed them as well.

Hope all the tricks of the trade and doses get to helping you sooner than later DA.
I've only noticed my own skull flipping out yesterday. More of a cotton feel mixed with random cracks of pain behind the eyes.
Then again the pressure is changing here and heading east.
So Caffeine, Excedrin, Even sleeping meds to knock myself from the ... have helped me in anyways.
More power to you and hopefully you can get your wish of helping donate blood... of course after waiting that time out.

Get your party on !

:)

Do you know anything about accupressure DA? That's what my mom tended to use to deal with greens. I can take a picture of what you'd need someone to do if you'd like. Back, neck and foot massage can help a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom