Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

darkangel76 said:
Edited by me..... just feel the need to do so now.

I'm glad that they don't. What would happen to the world if everyone just decided to leave them switched off? What would it do to the rest of you if you were able to completely shut down a part of yourself? These hugs are ignorant of what you're going through but no less sympathetic to the sentiment of escape. *hugs*

Oh, DA! That's so scary! D: -Hugs tight and loves;
I'm really glad that your sister, father, and your sister's kids are alright, though. <3
You can do it, DA! <33

-lots of hugs- Holy fuck. I can't even imagine how scary that must of been. At least no one was seriously injured but damn! I hope that asshole gets some jail time or something. -hugshugshugs-

I am so sorry that happened, Hon. That is a horrifying thing, as I know all too well. I know this may not sound like a good thing to say, but it really could have been so much worse. I am glad that your sister and dad are alright, even with the injuries they received. I am sorry the kids are so frightened still, and as well as you having to make the trip all stressed out and all. I hate that happened, especially on what was sounding like such a great day. I am also sorry you are starting to feel bad now that you are home and that your trip was so intense for you in the ways it was. I hope you have meds and take care of yourself, and I have you in my thoughts as always, babe.

*hugs you, wishing none of it had happened and hating you have to deal with the memory as well as it was horrid a thing.. especially as it was the other person's fault totally...*

I think that would be a nice idea. I like having layers, it adds a certain flow to hair. Treat yourself, DA. You deserve it.

You are so beautiful as you are, but if you are going to get your hair done it is always better NOT to do anything too drastic. Too many times that is done and it totally is the wrong way to go. Perhaps you should do a spa day, nothing overly drastic but a relaxing day at the spa to go along with the hair styling? Not saying you should, but it may help. I am not an expert, but you do deserve a day that is just for you. As for the carded thing, it is a good thing as I have often said you do look young and always have.

*hugs to DA*

You do so much for your family and others.
I honestly hope things get better and non-driver from a few days ago wakes up to their own foolishness.

More over,
I hope you follow some of these nice people's advice and relax for a bit... hard to do being a Mother... but try.

*waves*

*hugs and squeezes...*

That will look great on you, as I like your hair as I already said, but it is a good style. Better not too short than too short, but then I am a guy. lol I know it will be very good on you, and it is very good that your hub is on board. That always is a good sign, and will make getting it all the more worth while, I think.

I love it, and I am very glad you already love it as well. It is going to be very exquisite on you when you have your hair done that way.

Back
Top Bottom