Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

RE: DarkAngel's Ramblings, etc.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzrPl5eoed8[/video]

Very related

I am sorry about yesterday, DA. Running around a nine block radius of a city is not as much fun as one may think it is. I hope that you are feeling better.

I am very glad for you, DA. I know how not owing on anything is a relief off the mind, and I am glad you are getting some of that especially now. I know that you will be saying the same about the house before you know it, and that is also a good thing.

That is good that the wedding was good, but also that you enjoyed yourself as well. Rest well and don't exert too much. You need to have energy to spend time with your family and I hope the bride was at least a fraction a lovely bride as you were.

In my mind that story totally ended in car sex. Unless your kids were in the car, in which case it didn't...

Its nice to be desired by others even while in a committed relationship, shows that the physical side of desire is still there not just emotional. Tis why I go into arm candy mode when I get a gf, gym 4 times a week, eating right, frequent hair cuts and shaving, everyone wants to be the settler.

35 is still quite young. I really hate that you think you're old at that age when you aren't.

It is nice to get compliments and I'm glad you got them. You are very, very deserving of compliments. <3

Age is more of a mental concept than people give it credit for, There's a woman at my church who's 80 who does gymnastics and yoga and the like.

You should not be disappointed about anything, DA. That is a good thing that there are men out there who think you are so attractive. It is a very good thing, as it shows that a lot of things that I have said to you are very true. You are a very beautiful woman, and you have got nothing to be ashamed of. You have always been beautiful to me, and that is the point. You are beautiful to those who know how to appreciate you, and that hub's sees how lucky a man he is makes it all the better. I am glad you are seeing that there are so many men with their heads on straight.

Back
Top Bottom