Jugger x Voltonus

(Would you be willing to have to tease his anus with tentacles?)
"Mmmm." She chuckled, bobbing faster on his upper cock, teasing the lower one more slowly, curious to see if their orgasms were linked.

(I don't mind a tease. As long as it doesn't penetrate or you lick me there.)

He could feel his lower cock begin to slowly seep out precum from the teasing she had done to him, and this would only leave smalls little lines of the precum rubbing across her forehead as she continued to bob up and down on his cock. "Mora...I'm close..."

She hummed gently around his cock, tonge encircling it, sucking hard.
She moved one tentacle down, teasing the tip around the pucker on his anus.

He felt his anus being teased and his eyes shot open at the feeling of being teased like this. "M-Mora..." He moaned out as he came closer...so close to ejaculation. "Mora I'm close...I'm going to cum...!"

She giggled. "aww, that look is so adorable. I have an idea."
She moved off him, laying on her back. "Now fuck my pussy with your lower cock."

"But that one isn't close to erupting." He murmured, but heeded her order. He moved over to her, and began to stuff her with his lower cock. He moaned out, and leaned forward to bite into her neck as he began to thrust, his upper cock rubbing along her fur as it throbbed, slowly growing closer to release due to the feel of her tickling fur upon its skin.

"Mmmm, isn't the mix of feelings lovely?" She moaned as he bit her. "Ahn, c-careful with those fangs."

"I can't help it...I need something to bite down on or I'll cry out when I cum..." He whispered to her through clenched teeth, trying not to pierce her skin and make her bleed as he bit down onto her shoulder. His cock would continue to plunge deeper into her, his upper cock leaving trails of precum...only to bring him closer to ejaculation. He was so close...Just a bit more and he'd give her the creampie she wanted.

"Mmm, i-it's actually nice, I don't even mind if they pierce, j-just keep clear of my throat."
She wrapped her legs around his hips, bucking up against him with a moan. "D-don't see why you need to be quiet anyways."

"I would rather not have the women of your world hear us making love...lest they steal you away. But speaking of the women of your world...Perhaps we could teach Mara that there is no need to fear me...?"

She grinned. "Perhaps. Though if you take a look we already have somebody watcheing."
A blushing female of Mora's kind stood to the side, this one having light green fur, and black tentalces, both of which were between her legs.

His eyes opened up wide when he heard that they had a watcher. Turning his head, after unclamping from Mora, he looked to the new girl and then looked back to Mora. "W-What do we do...?" Mora was the one in charge of their sexual endeavors...He was just there for the fun.

She grinned. "Keep it up, fuck your mistress hard! Give her a good show." She chuckled, nipping at his neck in return.

Nodding, Nathan returned to thrusting his cock deep into Mora. His teeth would go back to biting onto the girl's shoulder, and he growled lightly as he began to get a bit more ferocious in this thrusts. Within moments, his bottom cock would begin to start shooting its seed deep into Mora while his upper cock shot its seed up her body.

She moaned loudly, pussy milking his thick cock, hands rubbing his seed into her fur. "mmm, I definately picked the best Sergal." She chuckled.

He looked to the green girl, and then back to Mora. He stayed close to Mora...not entirely trusting of this woman, since he barely trusted anyone in this world other than his owner. "As long as she does not try to kill me or hurt me like your damn sister..."

"Does she look scared like my sister?" Mora chuckled. The girl blushed deeper. "Ju-just do it before I lose my nerve."

"Then I guess its my turn to be in charge?" He questioned, not wanting to do something Mora didn't want him to. If he was given full access to having fun with this newcomer...He would. However, he would hold himself back if ordered...

"Certainly." Mora grinned. "But watch the claws you don't want to hurt her." Mora smirked. "Unless she likes that."

He nodded. "Yes mistress." He remembered her order about having to call her Mistress when in the company of others. He stood up, and began to walk over to the green woman and wrapped his arms around her, his hands crossed as his right hand grasped the girl's left butt cheek as his left hand grasped her right one. His fangs would barely graze her fur as he teased her like this.

She withdrew her tentacles with a slight moan, pressing her body against his. Her scent was different from Mora's, a faint cinnamon.

Back
Top Bottom