Jugger x Voltonus

The cinnamon scent smelled intoxicating to him as he continued to tease her like this. Eventually, he would erect his cocks once more, both tips touching her slit as he began to buck, lightly prodding her with both of his cocks.

He grinned and soon moved to lay her down. He made sure that Mora could see the two of them as he moved over, both cocks prodding both of her holes. "What is your name? I want to know the name of the person I'm going to moan out during this."

He nodded, and thrust both of his cock deep into her pussy. The tight feeling was welcomed as he thrust into her, moaning her name lovingly into the woman's ear. "Nyra..." He whispered as his cocks fucked her.

"Mmmm, no, I think I'll just watch your technique." She chuckled, watching the other girl squirm and moan.

He nodded and resumed his thrusts, sending his cocks in and out of her pussy as he bit down onto her neck, though being careful not to pierce her skin and cause blood to shed.

Nyra moaned, pushing her hips up into his. Her pussy was like a vice, pressing his brace of cocks together.
(My assumption, from what I've read, is that Brace is the term for a group of cocks.)

(I'll keep that in mind lol)

Nyra sounded like she was enjoying herself as he continued to attempt to please her. He leaned in, and instead of biting down on her once more, he began to kiss her passionately as his cocks delved deep into her womanhood.

She moaned into his mouth, long tongue wrapping around his, tentacles slithering down to caress his balls.

His balls were caressed by her tentacles and it only coaxed his sperm production to become faster. His tongue wrapped around hers as he felt his cocks ready to explode, wanting to release seed deep into Nyra.

Mora smirked. "Now remember, always let the girl come first."
It was mostly un-needed advice, as the girl soon moaned into his mouth, clamping down tightly on his cocks.

He nodded. "Yes mistress..." Mora seemed to want him to be the pleasure tool for women and not to allow himself to cum before the girls. Possibly for fear he may not be up for getting the girl off. "Mistress...I am close though...I don't know if I can hold it much longer."

"Doesn't look like you'll need to." The girl moaned out loudly, arching her back, her juices soaking the fur around his twin cocks.

Feeling her orgasm only brought out his own. He clenched up, moaning out loud as his own two cocks began to shoot their seed out and fill Nyra's pussy with his love juice. He slowly pulled out, shivering a bit from ecstasy as he looked to Mora. "Did I do good?"

"I think she'll be fine there, mistress." He commented as he saw that the girl had passed out. He walked over to her and smiled. "Shall we head home then? It'll be dark soon...I don't want to be the reason you become late for...wherever it is you go without me."

He nodded and walked with her back home. "Mistress Mora..." He murmured as he looked to her, and then looked around...feeling a bit embarrassed. "Could you get me off one last time before I sleep...with your feet...?"

Nathan nodded as he moved to lie down on the floor beside her bed, eyes watching hers...hoping she'd feel as great with her feet as she was with every other part of her body.

She smiled, slowly trailing her toes over his crotch, rubbing at where his cock would slide forth. "You're lucky I enjoy this." She chuckled.

He nodded. "Yes mistress..." He replied as he felt his top cock being played with by her toes. He began to erect, so that her toes were now touching his upper cock as his lower one was bare, erect, and ready for anything.

Back
Top Bottom