Jugger x Voltonus

He watched her eyes as she continued to stroke his cock with her feet. He felt the tentacle wrap around his lower one, and now he felt double the pleasure. "Mora it feels good..."

"Yes...Yes Mora...I regret trying to flee to my horrible home..." He could feel the soft fur of her feet play with his cock and his precum would serve as lube for her.

She stroked her feet together, rubbing his cock up and down. "That's a good boy, I think you know your place."

He nodded as he felt her feet go faster up and down his cock. Eventually he would cry out in a moan, his seed shooting out onto her feet from his upper cock and his bottom cock shooting seed onto her tentacle. He looked to her with a sheepish smile. "Thank you Mora..."

She rubbed his cum into her fur with her tentacle, dropping down and bending over the bed with her legs spread. "Return the favor with your tongue pet."

"Yes Mora." He replied as he moved over to her, spreading her legs and pressing his face into her womanhood, his tongue licking at her pussy's slit, paying special attention to her clit. His cocks were still hard from the ongoing sexual activity that Mora had extended his request to.

"Mmmm, oh yes, that's a good boy..." She panted, sweet juices dripping from her pussy.
"Keep it up, maybe I'll let you fuck me again before bed."

"Mistress...That would bring me much happiness...you spoil me." He replied, playing into his part of servant just to amuse her. He...liked being where he was. A step up from where he once was and slow to get used to, but he loved it. His tongue continued to lick her pussy but now it began to move more inside of her, tasting her pussy eagerly.

"Ohhhh yesss." She moaned, pushing her hips back against him.
"I wonder pet, would you be willing to get both my tight holes wet and ready with your skillfull tongue?

"Yes Mistress. For you, anything." He moved from her pussy to her ass, licking his lips before his tongue began to give her a rim job. The tip began to trail around her asshole before he began to lick the hole now, teasing it more and more.

He nodded to her and stayed there for another minute before going back to her pussy, licking at it once more and wanting to make sure it was nice and wet, ready for entry from his cock. Soon he stood and moved over to her, prodding her ass and pussy with his cocks before shoving them all the way inside of her. "Mistress's pussy feels so amazing!"

"Mmmm, only because you have wonderfully thick cocks my pet." She moaned, pushing back against his crotch.

"I'm so glad you kidnapped me." He replied as he began to buck his hips, his head going to her neck to clamp down onto it to suppress the moans he was wanting to release from the feel of his cocks inside of his mistress's holes. It was divine pleasure he wanted everyday.

She gasped and moaned as he bit down. "Ah, I love when you get rough my pet." She panted, hot and tight around his thick cocks.

"Only for Mora will I do this." He moaned out, teeth still clenched onto her shoulder as she felt her become tighter around his cocks. He thrust more and more into her, his thick cocks sliding deep inside of her ass and pussy. "Mistress I'm close..."

"Mmm, go ahead pet, flood your mistress with hot cum!" She panted, pulling him faster with her tentacles.

"Oh yes...!" He moaned out as he heard her order, and willingly agreed. Faster and faster his hips went, his cocks grinding inside of her until he moaned out loudly, cumming his seed deep into his mistress's pussy and ass.

Back
Top Bottom