The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

Bellatrix just looked at him to see if he realized what he just asked her. Then smiled at him, "yeah so they really wouldn't care, If I do anything to him."

Bellatrix gladly accepted his kiss, "I love you too Shawn." She smiled at him, "Anytime, babe. I'll be your nurse whenever you need me." She kissed him softly.

"Well we both have a debt to the other now don't we? Me for falling asleep then you for leaving last night. Hm." She stated softly then kissed him again, wrapping her arms around her his neck.

"a debt for me leaving? you told me I could" he said teasingly to her and whimpered slightly at her. "and as well it was a full moon you know how I act on a full moon"

"Yes! Once you left, it became cold. I know what I said, because I know you and I know you needed to, but still I missed you while you were out." She teased pouting toward the last part, playing along with him.

"Yes yes I do!! Fine be that way see if I speak to you anytime soon." She stated turning her back toward him playing pretending to ignore him.

shawn chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. he then started nibbling on her neck "you know I lile it that you care for me bell and you know I'm glad to be your big bad wolf....my dark haired little riding hood" he whispered the last part in her ear before he started nibbling on her ear lobe

Bellatrix smiled and leaned into him. Bella giggled as he began to nibble on her neck. "Well I love my big.. bad.. wolf.."She stated seductivly. "I'm glad to be your dark, pale, little red "Bellatrix cooed. "Mmm" she sighed softly as he nibbled on her ear.

shawn nibbled on her ear while his right hand traveled down in between her legs and began playing with her clit. his other hand rested on her stomach.

The towel from Bellatrix's form as his hands roamed her body. Bellatrix whimpered softly as he began to rub her clit which nibbling her ear. Bella let her hands unfold, one went up to his face and his hair while the other one rested on his hand laying on her stomach.

"Mmm, yes baby. I do, I like it very much." Bellatrix stated in pleasure, as he teased her.

shawn smiled "then you should like this even more " he said and grabbed her and placed her on her towel on the floor and spread her legs and began licking her clit.

Bellatrix was curious to what he was going to do. The tile floor was cold, to the parts of her flesh that touched the floor. As he laid her down she was on the towel, watching as he spread her legs climbing up. She sighed as he began to lick her clit. Bella brought her hand to his head running her fingers through his hair.

Shawn ran his.hands up her thighs then to her folds wich he gently parted. his pointer fingers gently added pressure in a down and up motion poppung her clit from it's hood

With Bella's other hand she ran down to her thigh digging her nails into her flesh and dragging the across her skin. Bella shivered slightly as he teased and played with her.

Bella arched her back slightly as he began to finger her ashe licked her clit. Enjoying the feeling of his tongue. "Mmm, oh baby. That feels so good."

Bellatrix squirmed slightly in pleasure enjoying his touch and teasing. She moaned softly as he continued to lick and finger her. Bella's walls began to contract "Oh... Shawn I'm gonna cum..." She moaned out a few seconds later, Bellatrix came.

Back
Top Bottom