The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

"Mmm give me a minute baby." Bella stated trying to calm back down. Her breathing was heavy Bella then sat up and crawled over to him kissing his lips softly then moving down undoing his pants. Pulling his member out, licking his tip slowly in circles. Then licking his shaft up and down to his balls, sucking, licking, and nibbling on them. Then moving back to his tip licking it up then wrapping her lips and tongue around him sucking slowly at first getting faster as she goes along.

Bellatrix continued what she was doing, looking up at him from time to time. Bellatrix then started to get faster and going a bit harder. Then slowing down again, Bella from there went and deep throated his member, holding it there for a minute then continued to suck him. Loving the feeling of his hand running through her hair as she sucked him. Bellatrix then brought one if her handsdown to play with his balls as she sucked him.

Bellatrix continuedto suck upon him. Still playing with his balls, grazing her nails across them softly. Bellatrix went faster adding more pressure hoping to give him a realease, not that she normally had a problem but she wanted to return the favor to him before they went further.

Bellatrix moved with his thrusting as he began to fuck her mouth. Taking him in deeper, each time he pushed in.

Bellatrix's eyes opened wide not expecting it right then and there. Bellatrix swallowed what entered her mouth, as he filled her mouth with his seed. Once it was done she sat back and wiped her mouth off breathing slightly heavy, having it in her mouth limited her breathing at moments.

shawn collapsed onto his hand and knees breathing hard. his form thickened to almost halfway between wolf and human. his breathing became to almost a slight growl

Bellatrix looked at Shawn in awe that wasn't normal for him to do that after receiving oral at least she never remembered him changing, even if it was only half way in between the two. It frightened her slightly but she knew he wouldn't harm her, at least on purpose. Bella scooted back slightly to give him room. Bella's heart began to race slightly, as she watched him.

shawn looked at her and inhaled a.d he changed back to human. "sorry the wolf is trying to come through more and more" he said and stood up abd grabbed her and lifted her into his arms

She watched as he calmed and changed back to normal. "That's alright baby, i understand, just when it's random like that, it scares me a bit." She stated, just like if it happened during sex Bella would probably freak out. As he picked her up she wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling into him.

"it scares me sometimes to bell" he said to her and carried them over to the clean bed. he smiled at her "I love you bell and I don't mean to scare you babe"

"I know Shawn...You know I'm alright with the risk. I'm not going to run away because of it. Unless it seems like there's no control then I'll run but I'll come back. Promise."Bellatrix stated softly kissing his cheek. When he brought her over to the bed she smiled back at him. "I love you too honey."

Bellatrix cuddled into Shawn as he laid with her on the bed, She loved the feeling of his hand running through her hair. Bellatrix welcomed his kiss, kissing him back softly.

Bellatrix smiled brightly, up at him kissing him back. She broke the kiss, still smiling at him, "I can't wait to be your wife either, nor can I wait for you to be my husband." Bell stated and kissed him.

Bellatrix smiled brightly then kissed him wrapping her arms around him. Bella broke the kiss upon hearing his stomach, looking down then seeing him yawn. "Swome baudy's hungry and sweepy." She stated in her mock baby voice, kissing his cheek gently.

Shawn let out a growl to her baby talk "maybe I out to eat you" he said teasingly then tossed her on the bed he layed on top of her and started nibbling on her neck.

Bellatrix pouted slightly as he growled at her baby talk, then laughed as he tossed her on the bed, nibbling her neck. Bella squirmed underneath him playfully as he nibbled her neck tickling her slightly. She arched her neck to give him better access to it, wrapping her arms around him.

Bellatrix still smiling looked up at him. "That's alright, well lets get dressed and go get food, or there's always room service..." She stated sitting looking at him.

Back
Top Bottom