The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

"room service sounds good what are you in the mood for? " he asked her already knowing what he had in mind for himself. a nice bug juicy steak a little on the rare side with a side of hashbrowns and a couple of hard boiled eggs with pumpkin juice to wash ut down.

"Alright then baby, um I guess fried eggs with toast and bacon, and a glass of pumpkin juice." Bellatrix told him, she was never too picky about her food which was a good thing.

Shawn nodded and wrote the order on flying paper. when he finished he folded the paper and released it the paper flew out the door through the mail slot and to the kitchen. shawn looked at bellatrix and smiled when the paper left.

Bella watched as he wrote there stuff down for room service. She watched as he folded and realease it to go to the kitchen. Upon seeing his smile, she smiled at him. Bella then desided to switch her positioning and she cuddled into Shawn smiling happily.

Bellatrix cuddled into him further as he wrapped his arms around her. She began to run her fingers along his chest.

Bella smiled and laid on top of him as he placed her there. Smiling at him, kissing him softly in return, enjoying the feeling of his lips on hers.

"I don't know hun we were starting to but then your stomach interrupted us." Bella teased kissing him softly, "but if you think we have the time I wont object to it." She smirked kissing him again.

Bellatrix smiled at him as he laid his hands on her breast "What position baby?"

"Okay." Bella stated cutely kissing him slowly and softly. Running her hand down to rub him gently to get him hard.

Once Bellatrix felt him growing hard in her hand she stopped rubbing him, rubbing herself making sure she was wet enough. Once he was hard and she was wet, Bellatrix kissed him again before positioning herself on top sliding his member into her. Bella moaned softly as he went in to her. She then began to slowly ride him.

Shawn groaned and placed his hands on either side of her hips to help her.keep her balance. Shawn closed his eyes enjoying the moment

Bellatrix started to get to a steady pace as she rode him. Feeling his hands there to stabilize her. She moaned softly as she moved up and down.

Bellatrix met his kiss as he raised up to get one. Wrapping her arms around him as they kissed, and made love.

Bellatrix moaned out, "MMm...Oh Merlin Knows how much I love you, more than the moon and the stars." Bellatrix stated lovingly as she continued to ride him, trying to make it quick but also enjoyable knowing that breakfast wouldn't take long too cook.

Feeling him thrust up into her, made her moan as she continued to ride him, with each motion it felt as if he went into her deeper. "Baby, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out." Bella panted getting close to cumming.

"I'm almost there babe" he said as he continued thrusting. Shawn's breathing became heavy his nails dug lightly into the flesh at her hip. he let out a sound that sounded like a wimper.and groan before his cock jerked once and shot his load.

Back
Top Bottom