The Forbidden Child (me x shani)

Bellatrix continued riding him as he bucked his hips into her's. Her walls began to squeeze his member. Upon hearing his groan and feeling his seed fill her, pushed her Over the egde. Bellatrix then had moaned in pleasure cumming as well, her breathing was heavy, she laid on his chest for a minute with him still inside her. Once she was okay she rose and laid down next to him.

Shawn closed his eye and wrapped his arms around her. lightly he began sleeping lightly. he bolted up right and put on his boxers when he heard a knock at the door. he opened to see a kitchen aid pushing a cart with there food on it. Shawn stepped aside and the aid pushed the cart in and left. Shawn closed the door behind the aid.

Bellatrix cuddled into his arms, she kissed his cheek, then closed her eyes just resting. Upon hearing the knock and feeling Shawn jump out of bed, Bellatrix quickly wrapped herself in the blankets. She watched as Shawn opened the door seeing the kitchen aid come in with breakfast she would wait for them to leave before getting up.

"Thank you honey."Bellatrix stated and watched the kitchen staff member leave once gone, she wrapped the sheet around her like a robe or dress of sorts. Bella then stood and went to sit at the table where her food was.

shawn set his plate on the table as well. he also placed the large pitcher and two glasses on the table. he poured juice into the glasses. he sat down and smiled at bell.

Bellatrix watched and waited for him to sit down. Taking the glass of juice in hand she took a sip, looking at Shawn she smiled leaning to him stealing a quick kiss before she began eating her meal.

Bellatrix swallowed the bite she had taken, She then looked at him curious looking at herself. Bella was only wearing a sheet, "...and what is that? A matching pillow case?" She teased. "Or do you mean my normal outfit?" Bella giggled softly before taking another sip of her drink.

Bellatrix smiled playfully at him, "Oh? What is it?" She asked curiously, wanting to know what he wanted to pick up. "Pwease tell me" Bella pouted playfully. Then took a bite of her meal.

Bellatrix pouted again still playfully, "But Shawn, I wanna know, You know I'm impatient. "No fair." She pressed sticking her tongue out at him. Then went back to eating.

Bellatrix glared at him playfully, "You're no fun." She stated then turned back to her meal.

Bellatrix pouted again looking over at him, "Now your just being mean. All because you won't tell me what it is that you wanna get. You're being so serious about it too." Bella said still playing around. Bella tended to act younger with him, since she liked when he cared for her.

She pouted and glared at him pretending to be mad at him. Going back to eating her food.

She glanced over to him, then back to her food. Taking a break for a moment drinking her pumpkin juice.

he looked at her and smiled as he waved his hand over his pumkin juice which took on a red color. he took a sip "pumkin strawberry juice do you want some?"

She looked at him as his pumpkin juice turned reddish. Still not smiling then smiled and took his drink replacing his with her glass, taking a sip of his drink.

Shawn filled up her glass "you want me to do the same to yours or a different flavor?" shawn always had a knack for flavoring different things or always making something into something else

Bellatrix smiled at him, "The same is fine dear, I love Strawberries." Bella stated happily, as she sipped his drink.

Back
Top Bottom