Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: Shattered Nations Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena lashes out with her mace with the first zombie comes in reach, doing 18 damage as fire, ice, and lightning crash into the impact.

Xanivus Goes behind the one attacking Lena for a flank attack.

32 total

29 damage total if its a flank

if not then only 7

The zombie they attack strikes at Lena and hits with a clawed hand, scratching her for 12 damage. Lena retaliates by striking again with her mace, but misses every time.

(Am I still right behind the zombie? If that's the case then I'm doing a full attack with flanking)

24, 23, 27

Damage
39, 32, 32 if any of the top numbers hit

The zombie is quickly torn apart by Xanivus's attacks, but explodes with negative energy upon it's death.
Roll Reflex. Lena rolls out of the way, dodging the main part of the negative energy wave.
The other zombie takes in negative energy, and the damage of time and undeath seems to be partially undone. It rushes at Lena, and lashes out with it's claws. Striking with both, it grabs her and bites hard as well, doing 39 damage total
Lena's total damage: 60
Lena manages to shove the zombie off her, and put it between her and Xanivus.

XavierZeherisHarper said:
Xanivus dodges all of the wave. (Evasion. Out of curiosity, where does Craven come from, and what does it do?)
Craven is from champions of ruin. It allows you to deal 1 point of extra damage per character level on sneak attacks. However the feat makes you more cowardly so from now on I will have -2 against fear saves.

Craven can also be multiplied on crits

Xanivus's second strike hit's the zombie, tearing a deep wound into it. Lena's left hand glove glows with white light, and she runs it across her wounds, which heal a little. The zombie attacks again, but misses Lena.
Lena's total damage: 29

Xanivus's rapier pierces the zombie through the back of the head and exits out one of it's eyes, shishkabobing it's brain and eye. Lena continues healing her wounds, and then nods her head. "Thanks. Looks like it was a good thing to hire you already."

Xanivus nods "And it was an honor you let me join you on this quest. Glad to help you out."

The group continue their journey, and ends the day peacefully, and their camp is hidden among another patch of rocks. Once camp is set up, Lena and the small, flying, metal woman named Odilea are pouring over some scrolls.

"We're trying to figure out some sort of puzzle. We _think_ it's a map that shows where some pieces needed to enter a door in the ruins we'll be in, but it's not only vague, but in another language. I've puzzled most of it out, but pieces here and there have a double meaning in Common, so there might be a little confusion." Lena replies.

"Be my guest. Just don't damage it. The scroll is old, before the Last War." Lena says.

Roll Decipher Script, Knowledge Arcana, K. History, and any others you'd like (with reason.)

"Wow this is pretty confusing... Yea this is one of the things I can say I'm not so good at. Sorry."

Lena shrugs. "It's fine. I expected it. Would have been nice if you could, but that would have been lucky." She says, before returning to pouring over the scroll. The night passes quietly. In the morning, the group heads off, going further into the Mournlands. 4 hours into their march...

Roll Reflex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom