Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: Shattered Nations Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes I do. By the way is it only going to be you and I on this journey? Or do we have other followers?"

"At the moment, it is just you and me. And I'd rather keep it small. If you have 1 or two others in mind, that's fine, but no more. The Mournlands is a bad place to draw attention." Lena replies.

"Actually I think it would be better for it to be just you and I. If we keep our group small we have less chances of being spotted by creatures and stuff."

The trio head out of Sharn via lightning rail until they reach Constole, the last town in Breland before the Mournlands. Lena leads them on foot, into the wilderness that slowly becomes wasteland. The Mournlands is a desert left from the Last War, and only the savagest of humanoids live there. The first day nothing happens in their travels. As night falls, Lena sets up a tent and campfire, hidden by rocks.

"Well, if it all goes sour, you're guaranteed 100 gold a day. If it goes well, you'll get first pick of nonmagical gems and jewelry." Lena replies.

"How about this... I'm feeling very generous today so ill cut you a deal. You can pay me 50 gold a day instead."

Lena stares a moment, then shrugs. "Fine with me. But that's only if we don't find what I'm looking for. My calculations should be correct though." Lena says.

"Ok sounds good. Then I guess I'll get some rest for tonight and we will continue tomorrow."

A few hours into their march, the smell of rotting flesh strikes their noses, and an hour after that Xanivus sees a group of zombies attacking each other, 18 all told, wearing different colors. They're moving far faster than normal zombies, and faintly glow black.

(They don't see us right?)

Xanivus whispers to the group. "We got zombies over there stay hidden"

"Should we try to sneak past them or wait? Your call but honestly I think now is our chance to slip past them."

"Sneak. The less fights, the better." Lena replies. There's a way to be relatively unseen by going around the right side.

Roll Move Silently and Hide.

The group manages to remain quiet as they sneak past, but two of the zombies break off from the fighting just before they're out of sight, and begin to chase the group.

Lena nods. "Still, be careful. The Mournlands enhance the undead, so don't underestimate them." She says, drawing a mace that faintly glows.
Roll Initiative.
Lena 19
Zombies 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom