Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: Shattered Nations Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lena ignores his advice and swings her mace, but it just glances off the warforged's armor. Being hit twice does not make the warforged happy, but both axes miss, being dodged.
Lena Damage: 11
Warforged 2 Damage: 114

Xanivus goes for another full attack(Is he going for me? If he is take a minus 2 on all the rolls i did cause i added flank) (Hit 30,27,20)(Damage 37, 28, 33) (damage without Sneak attack 9,4,6)

Xanivus's strikes cause the warforged to fall to the ground, dismantled, while the second lashes out at Xanivus, but misses. Lena tries to hit it, but fails.

Xanivus goes to sidestep(5ft step) to position the warforged in between Lena and himself for a flank (Hit 25, 34,14)

(damage 35,38)
(without SA 5,7)

Both of Xanivus's strikes slip into weak spots, while both Lena's and the warforged's attacks miss quite badly.
Warforged Damage: 73

Xanivus strikes his target once again. (omg worst rolls ever 1,1 and 4 i rolled lol im not gonna bother doing damage)

Xanivus attacks the warforged (Here we go awesome rolls. rolled 18 crit. 19 total(miss), natural 20)

Damage(51, 43) if they would'nt be flanks I have telling blow for crits.

Xanivus's strikes dismantle this warforged as well. "Thanks. It seems like I got the best person for this job." Lena says, before she kneels down and begins to look over the two warforged, picking and prodding at the pieces, and eventually putting them in a bag of holding. "These ought to keep me busy for a little bit after this." She says once she's done.

"Thank's for the compliment. I'm glad to be working with you. By any chance what do you need the warforged pieces for? If you dont mind me asking."

"Ah I gotcha. Get your own personal bodyguards and stuff. Well anyway shall we continue?" Xanivus is eager to find this treasure for Lena

Lena nods, and the two enter the opened door to continue down a new corridor. The are murals along the walls, mostly telling of the events before the Cataclysm, so it doesn't make as much sense as it might have once.

"Do you understand any of the stuff it says on the wall Lena?" Xanivus is walking ahead of the group checking to make sure everything is clear.
(Search 30 total)

Xanivus finds several dart traps, and charged dragon shards, most likely to let loose with an elemental attack. "A little. It mostly is about various creations made before the Cataclysm, but during the Last War. But... bits and pieces of it are the best I can do for sure. The rest is guesswork." Lena replies, after taking a good look at the murals.

"Wait until I finish disarming the trap before we go on ahead." Xanivus attempts to disable the trap.

(Search just in case 30 and disable device 25)

Xanivus finds a hidden section in a mural that moves, revealing several levers that deactivate the dragon shards, and close the disguised dart holes.

The duo continue down the corridor, eventually reaching a adamantine trapdoor at the end. The trapdoor is ornate, and well crafted.

The trapdoor opens with a bit of effort. A rush of stall air flows past, carrying the scent and weight of age. It seems nothing has been this far for quite awhile. A ladder goes down, farther than the mace's light can reach.

"Hmm Lena can you put light on my clothing so I wont have to hold a light and I'll have one on me as I go down there?"

After about 60 feet, Xanivus reaches the bottom. There is a short corridor to an ornate adamantine door. Lena climbs down after Xanivus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom