Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neuleben

2mzzd6s.jpg

Name (Nickname): Josh
Attire: Dirty jeans, oil stainned vest, yellow weilding goggles, steel toe boots, tool belt with various tools
Weapon: Wrench and a hammer, The Pirate Special
Tagging: Carrie
Time: Early Evening

Josh soon finished his meal and he drank the last of the water from his cup and he stretched and he looked at his guest "I hope you don't mind the state of my home" He said looking around to the dirty home it wasn't as if there were dishes and cups everr\ywhere but small stains poka dotted everywhere it seemed and it just looked as if it hadn't been bleached and cleaned for a long time or ever for that matter. Josh looked to his guest "You can sleep in my bed tonight and I'll sleep on the coutch tonight. " He said with a smile as he looks at Carrie.

os8nso.jpg

Name (Nickname): Caroline Bailey (Carrie)
Attire: Filmy white nightgown.
Weapon: None.
Location: Inside the walls of Neuleben (Josh's Mechanic Shop).
Tagging: Anyone; Josh.
Time: September 15, 3585; Later Evening.

"I don't mind," Carrie stated, smiling as she finished up the last bit of her meal. She then set down her fork and reached for her cup so that she could finish up the remaining water. When done, she set the cup down and sat back in her chair. She let out a tiny, contented sigh and patted her belly. Letting out a soft giggle she shifted to sit back up once more and then leaned against the table.

Carrie glanced about the place, taking things in a bit more now that her belly was full and she felt more at ease. It was nice to feel full and clean and safe. And it was nice to have company, to be near someone she felt she could trust. The fact that he'd saved her and was being kind was enough for her. As it was, if he'd wanted to do harm, he easily could've done so already. The fact that he hadn't, the fact he'd only shown her kindness and generosity made her feel that much safer. It didn't matter that the place was a bit run down. After all, everything was in Neuleben. One had to be grateful with what they had. She'd learned that quickly enough. Mark had made sure she'd understood that much after the crash. She'd lived a life of luxury back on Earth, never wanting for anything. Now she had to scrape for scraps in order to live... it was a far cry from what she was used to--a humbling experience to say the least--but she'd learned it and now had much appreciation for the things she'd once had in times that were now long gone.

"Thank you," Carrie then said in regards to Josh offering his bed. "Though you don't need to give up your bed for me. You didn't expect me to be staying here. I... I couldn't do that to you..." Her voice trailed and her cheeks reddened. Immediately, she stood up and began gathering the plates, utensils and cups so that she could wash them up after their meal.

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/lova_03/8x8swk.jpg
Name (Nickname):mickey
Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
Weapon:bow and arrows
Tagging:keith thomas
Mickey reached out and took hold of his hand and said "I hope i was not too much trouble for you and thank you maybe he can help me get home to my planet". She laid back down holding his hand as she drifed off into a light sleep. she laid there thinking about all the events that took place her crew gone with the ship how was she going to fly after it was fixed. she figure get it working again then think about how to fly it later.

254383078922530588_IaFkLZU3_b.jpg

Name: Keith Thomas
Attire: Black t-shirt, boxers and cargo pants.
Weapons: FN Five-seven handgun
Tagging: Anyone; Mickey
Time: September 15, 3585; Late Evening

2mzzd6s.jpg

Attire: Dirty jeans, oil stainned vest, yellow weilding goggles, steel toe boots, tool belt with various tools
Time: Early Evening

Josh stood up "You dont have too do that" he said watching her clean up. He looked at her "Id prefer you to sleep within my bed over the coutch and again like I said before my dear you can stay here as long as you like." He smiled at her helping her clean up.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie continued to collect things so that she could help out at least a little bit. She then gave Josh a warm smile, her cheeks flushed a dark shade of pink. "I know, but... but I want to help," she said softly as she brought everything aside. Tucking her dark hair behind an ear, she turned to look at him, shifting a bit where she stood, her feet still bare. "And thank you for offering me your bed," she then added, her smile growing a little. "That's very sweet of you." Her eyes averted briefly to focus on the floor for several moments before she looked back up at him once again. Absently, she raised her hand and began to twirl her fingers through her dark tresses. "Though I do hope you won't be uncomfortable," she said suddenly furrowing a brow and then biting down on her lip.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Time: later Evening

Josh looked at her and smiled again "I dont sleep much now in days anyways so I'll most likely be working while your asleep so don't worry about me." He smiled again to her "And if you need me I wont be far from you" He said reassuringly. He walked out to the living room "So would you like me to show you to my bedroom or....?" he trailed off as the Voices sparked up again in his mind and he shook his head and he smiled again at Carrie "Sorry about that. Or would you like to try and stay awake with me?" he asked her.

os8nso.jpg

"It's all right," Carrie stated, her tone warm and reassuring, when Josh apologized and shook his head a bit. She could tell something was a bit off and bothering him, but that it was also something he was trying to get past. She wondered how long he'd been coping with that. "You don't have to apologize for anything." She smiled at him just then, her expression soft. It was nice to know that he'd be near her no matter what, that even if she slept or was in another room, he'd be close by and ready to help. It only added to that safe and warm feeling she felt growing within, the one she felt begin to form the moment he saved her earlier that evening. "I... I think I'd like to stay awake with you for a little while," she then said even though she was a bit tired. She liked getting to know Josh and wanted to know more and she definitely didn't feel ready for sleep. "That is, if you don't mind my company," she then added, her cheeks flushing a bit.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh smiled "I dont mind at all." He stool up and he motioned for her to follow him and he walked into another larger room where there was several work benches and power tools hung on the walls and the floor was concrete and stained with old burns and oil. He motioned to a stool beside a workbench and he sat at the workbench leaving the stool open for her to sit in so they could talk while he worked. There was a revolver typed pistol there on the table and Josh checked if it was loaded and then after it wasn't he started to take it apart and then he modified it to take a plasma charge instead of the standard ballistic rounds with the large plasma cell inside the round cylinder magizine he checked his work and he looked at her and her flimsy night gown "I hope your not cold?" He said motioning to a thick workmen's coat on a hook in the corner of the room.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie followed Josh into another area, a more open space than the kitchen area had been. She glanced about the place, taking in her surroundings and making note of all the tools that hung about on the walls or were set on what appeared to be bench tops. It definitely was a work room, a shop, and she could see that it was his place where he worked on things, fixed and probably built things. She smiled as she looked at everything and then sat down on a stool. She brought her arms up about her middle, her hands rubbing at her arms a little as she sat there watching him.

"A... a little," Carried admitted with a slight blush. Her skin had already formed goose bumps, was tightening in reaction to the cool air that was passing through the thin material of the gauzy nightgown and over her pale flesh. She then turned her head to see the coat that Josh had gestured toward and bit down on her lip. Blushing a bit more, she shifted in her seat and finally got up so that she could go retrieve it.

The coat was heavy and Carrie knew it would be warm, exactly what she needed. She slipped the garment over her arms and shoulders until it covered her body, enveloping her in a thick blanket of warmth. Slowly, she walked back over to Josh and sat back down. She giggled softly and grinned sheepishly, her cheeks reddened as she looked up at him. She all but swam in the jacket, but it served its purpose and she had to admit, she liked how it felt about her body--warm and comfy.

"Thank you," Carrie said, still giggling a little.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh smiled at her and he went back to his work after seeign she was warm "So... what skills do you know?" He said after cranking a twist shaft into the barrel of the revolver. He looked at Carrie. She was pretty and young but that ment little to him but what did she know effected him more. With times the the way they are your looks only got you so far. Josh opened a small flask and sipped some of the home made hooch just as the Voices chimed in again and he suppressed them again with the help of the hooch. He set the flask on the table if she wanted some and he went back into his work listening for her answer.

os8nso.jpg

Attire: Filmy white nightgown, heavy workman's coat.

Carrie looked down at her lap, her cheeks growing very hot. A wave of utter embarrassment washed over her in that moment as those words left Josh's mouth and began echoing through the air of the workshop. They suddenly sounded so loud, so heavy... so ominous. She knew nothing, had nothing to offer anyone but burdens. She had no skills to speak of. It was utterly mortifying. For five years, she'd been living on this waste of a planet and for the past year or two had been dealing with monsters from nightmares and fairy stories that had suddenly become a reality. But Mark had always been there--shielding, protecting, seeing to her every need. He'd made sure she to keep up the guise of life back on Earth before they'd left, pretending that things were all right when they weren't. Only now... now he was gone, dead. And now that shield was gone and she was defenseless.

Useless.

Carrie knew she needed to learn things and needed to learn them yesterday. She was behind in her skills of survival and probably a threat to anyone who dared to keep her about. She had no idea what to do and was thus a risk. But maybe... if someone had patience... just maybe...

"I... well... I can sew," Carrie stated. It was true. She could do that. It was one skill she'd learned back home before leaving that Mark had told her was a good thing to know. But, it ended there. "But that's all." Her eyes remained fixed on her lap and she suddenly felt them stinging with tears as they filled up with the hot, salty liquid. Just then, she felt one spill down a cheek. Scowling, she brought a hand up to wipe it away.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh's hand took hers into his "Good.... that means you can learn" He laughed alittle "I can teach you somethings" He smiled and he motioned her over as he stood up and walked across the shop into another room where various plants from small shrubs to mushrooms were being grown. He looked to her and smiled "Wanna learn how to be a farmer?" He laughed.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie looked up and smiled weakly, her hands wiping at her eyes as she a tiny giggle escaped her. Josh truly was kind and she appreciated the fact that he was trying to cheer her up, to make her feel better and that she had something of value to offer. She'd honestly felt so worthless just moments ago and now she actually felt a bit better. At that, she gave his hand a gentle squeeze, her dark eyes showing him her appreciation and her hope that one day she could offer more than just sewing services.

"I'd like to learn things," Carrie said softly, her hand still in Josh's as she stood up. When he dropped it to go retrieve something she wondered what he was going to get. She smiled when she saw the tiny plants, another giggle rolling over her lips when he mentioned farming. "I think I could do that," she said shyly, hopeful that she could indeed be helpful there. "I will try." She gave him a smile, her hand moving to push her dark hair over her shoulder as she moved closer to Josh and the plants.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh smiled at her and he looked at her "Tomorrow I'll let you do the work I do on a daily bases ok?" He said with a smirk. He poked her arm "Maybe even build alittle muscle in those arms of yours" He joked with her and he sat down at his workbench and he looked at her he seemed teird but not in a physical way. He looked as if he was butter spread over too much bread. He looked up at her "I'll have to find you some better clothes for the job though he said with a smile and he took her hand into his cybernetic one. He enjoyed making her happy he also liked having someone depending on him. He was happy she was here more so then he would let on.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie let out a giggle as Josh smiled and poked fun. It was nice that he was making light of the situation. She needed it in that moment, so the timing was appropriate. Perfect. Yet one more thing making her grateful to be where she was in that moment. She gave him a nod and smiled and she also took notice of his manner of speaking--words speaking of longer term, not just in the short. That set her even more at ease and the warmth inside that had been growing was spreading throughout, washing over each limb until it covered her completely.

"Maybe we can find something somewhere. I'm sure we can." Carrie's voice was the lightest it had been that whole night, her face full of hope, her dark eyes bright and sparkling. "Thank you for believing in me, Josh." Her eyes drifted to his hand that held hers. Without much thought, she laced her fingers with his and smiled. "It means a lot, especially these days. I promise I won't let you down." At that she reached out and touched him with her other hand.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh smiled at her. He doubted she would let him down and he gave her hand a gentle squeese as he let her touch him with her other hand. His cybernetic eye scanned her as various numbers ran on the inside of his mind and he knew the various hormonal scents within the air and her heat temprature and various other processes but the only thing that mattered to him now is that she was happy. To him thats all that truely mattered to him at this moment, That she was happy and safe. He turned his cybernetic side of his face away now embarressed by it all of a sudden. He couldn't blush do to the cybernetic fake skin on his face but if he could he would of been crimson red.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie felt Josh squeeze her hand and she instantly felt her cheeks grow quite hot. For a moment, she averted her eyes and looked at the floor. When she looked back up into his eyes, she smiled and let out another giggle. She was sure that the gesture was his way of reassuring her further, of letting her know that he truly did believe in her and had faith in her that she wouldn't let him down. It was nice to feel that way, to know that someone cared on some level. There was comfort in that and it made her feel happy and safe.

"So..." Carrie then said, licking her lips a bit. "What are these plants for exactly?" She asked tilting her head a little as she moved a bit closer to Josh, her hand still in his.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh looked to her then at the plants "Some grow veggies others are herbs and some can be eaten as they are and some offer medical uses aswell." He said as he placed his organic hand on her side as she moved closer to him. He looked up at her with him sitting down she was alittle taller then him. He smirked "I try to be a one stop shopper" He laughed alittle as he looked to her and he seemed visably happy to have her here in his arms.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie nodded as Josh explained to her what the various plants were and could be used for. She had to admit it was convenient that they had so many uses and she was excited to learn about them. Suddenly, she felt his hand reach about her and rest against her side. It was warm and felt nice and she found herself suddenly moving a bit closer. Her cheeks reddened a little as a shy smile crept along her lips. "Well, that just makes things convenient," she stated with a soft giggle. "I would think that a good thing, especially these days." At that, she nodded and bit down on her lip for a moment before giggling a bit more.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh nodded and smiled at her "It does make things easier" His hand moved along the small of her back "It seems I can teach you alot of things" He admited to her and as she moved closer he sat up alittle and he moved up and his lips met hers in the dimly lit workshop and his arms held her close to him.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie smiled and nodded, her cheeks still feeling a bit warm as Josh spoke to her. No doubt it made things easier... just then she felt him pulling her closer still. And though they'd just met earlier that night, it felt nice being close to him. Safe, comforting. The closer the got, the nicer it felt. Suddenly, she found herself in his arms, her body pressed against his, and before she knew it his lips were moving toward her own. The moment they made contact, she felt her breath suddenly leave her body. It was as if time suddenly stopped and all the existed in the universe was the two of them. Troubles ceased to exist and the monster that ate flesh were gone. It was just them... it was... perfect.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh pulled his lips away from hers and he smiled at her and then he took her hands into his own and he looked to her abit unsure of if he did the right thing or not. He smiled at her and he lean in and kissed her again though he was mostly cybernetics his heart raced at her touch and he run a hand along her spine and the chill from the room seemed to disappear as they kissed and their bodies pressed against each others.

os8nso.jpg

Josh's touch was warm and inviting and when he pulled away, Carrie couldn't help but let out the tiniest of whimpers. Her heart was pounding, her body responding to his touch, his heat. Everything. And the sudden loss of contact in that moment almost seemed unbearable. Just then, she shivered slightly as he ran his fingers along her spine, her own hands moving to hold onto him, clutching tightly in anticipation of more. Wanting, craving, sensations starting to flood and take over in ways she'd never known before until this very moment. Suddenly, Josh moved close again, his lips touching her once more. Instantly, she let out a contented sigh, her hands moving up to gently touch his face as he kissed her, her body pressed firmly against his, reacting, responding, causing her to suddenly gasp.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh slowly removed the coat she had on her and let it fall to the floor and he pressed his lips more against her's and he pulled her closer almost onto his lap as the passion between them grew and he kissed her even more deeply and he slide his organic hand into her nightgown and over her belly and up to her chest.

Back
Top Bottom