Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neuleben

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/lova_03/8x8swk.jpg
Name (Nickname):mickey
Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
Weapon:bow and arrows
Tagging:keith thomas
time September 16,3586,morning
Mickey helped him bury her dead and she lost it she was in tears each time she put one in a grave. She spoke in her native tongue saying their spiritual name instead of their birth name. she then starting singing a smile song telling her gods and goddess to bring them to paradise where they get to chose their next life. she drew some interesting symbols on their graves before finishing the song.

254383078922530588_IaFkLZU3_b.jpg

Name: Keith Thomas
Attire: black t-shirt with light body armor and cargo pants.
Weapons: FN Five-seven handgun
Tagging: Anyone; Mickey
Time: September 16, 3586; morning

Keith finished with the body and stood back to looks at the strange markings on there grave listening to mickey singing. "alright I have good news and bad news," he said after she was done with what she had to do. "the good news, The damage to the ship isn't as bad as it look and the guy I know should be able to fix it. The bad news, I don't now how we are going to able to take this back to town for him to work on it."

Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
time September 16,3586,morning
Mickey nodded and said "yeah it wont move unless we got the engine up and running then it can glade but the damage wont allow that maybe have him bring the parts here iam good with the bow and arrow i can keep him safe while he works on it". She walked over to stand close to Keith while she looked at the ship and the graves then added "that is not the only other bad news the thing is it takes five people besides myself to manned this thing so even i did get this going be tough to fly home by self in it'.

254383078922530588_IaFkLZU3_b.jpg

Name: Keith Thomas
Attire: black t-shirt with light body armor and cargo pants.
Weapons: FN Five-seven handgun
Tagging: Anyone; Mickey
Time: September 16, 3586; late in the morning
Keith nods "First thing first lets go and get the guy and see if he can fix it or not. There will be no point if we drag this thing somehow to find out there is nothing we can do about it." he goes back inside to see if there was anything useful he can use while off the ship "If we can find something smaller for you to fly out of could you leave the ship behind?" It was important to her he knows but if he could find something for just the two of them then would she let the ship go to fly to her home planet.

Mickey followed him inside of the shop listening to him with a nod of her head. When he asked if she would leave the ship behind if they found something smaller to fly home she went back outside. She ran her had along the ship as she walked around the small ship . She went back inside and said "yeah i would but if i could keep the ship i would but if i have too i leave it behind after all i don't have five men to fly it for me or women and men depending if i can find people besides me to fly it".

Back
Top Bottom