Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neuleben

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/lova_03/8x8swk.jpg
Name (Nickname):mickey
Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
Weapon:bow and arrows
Tagging:keith thomas
time September 16,3586,morning
Mickey nodded and walked outside after him and said "follow me ". even thou she was half there and half out of it due to her head wound she remember well the path they had taken. Her taken skills also came into play here. she made her way to her ship with Keith.

254383078922530588_IaFkLZU3_b.jpg

Name: Keith Thomas
Attire: black t-shirt with light body armor and cargo pants.
Weapons: FN Five-seven handgun
Tagging: Anyone; Mickey
Time: September 16, 3586; morning
Keith nodded and walked out behind her walking out he sawing footprints, four of them, someone must have came out at night. He still felt respondable for zombies coming in and doesn't know if he will be able to shake it, he has to do something to get his mind off of things. "How are you feeling?" he asked her she looked better then before but for the most talking talking help distracting him

Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
Mickey smiled and said back to him glancing his way ";yeah much better ";. she was walking fast hoping to get to the ship as soon as possible . She wanted to feel it benith her fingers again and to take a good look at her baby. she soon looked back at him for she new they was close and said "we are close to where i crashed landed and you are so gonna like this ship its very pretty not too big only 5 men can crew it not including myself". she bit her bottom lip from crying that would seem weak to him but every one of those crew members was close to her.

os8nso.jpg

Name (Nickname): Caroline Bailey (Carrie)
Attire: Naked.
Weapon: None.
Location: Inside the walls of Neuleben (Josh's Mechanic Shop).
Tagging: Anyone; Josh.
Time: September 15, 3585; Later Evening.

Carrie whimpered louder, tiny cries turning into soft moans as Josh continued to thrust against her. She clutched tighter, her body tensing as her core burned with desire and something more. She could feel a fire igniting from within, something she knew only Josh would be able to quench and no other. As she held onto him tightly, she whispered against his ear. "Josh, I... I..." Her voice was laced with urgency, her inner walls tensing about him as he continued to pump her. Her hips began to buck faster in anticipation as if they had a mind of their own, seeking what they wanted, needed. Just then, she felt her body shake and she cried out, her legs moving to wrap about him as she suddenly came.

2s1ke8z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Lacey Kinson (Lace)
Attire: Red satin and lace corset top; black leather boy-shorts; black leather coat; black leather boots; black hat.
Location: Inside the walls of Neuleben (inside a safe house with a partially collapsed roof).
Tagging: Anyone; Dusk 'Yang' Haven.
Time: September 16, 3585; Early morning.

Morning came all too soon, yet somehow Lacey felt better rested than she should've given the situation. She figured a good part of that was due to being with Dusk. Having him nearby made her feel at ease, was a great comfort. She wondered how things were on the outside. No doubt the aftermath was brutal, but she had faith that the situation had been handled, the creatures slaughtered and more than likely being dragged away to be burned to cinders.

After getting dressed, Lacey looked over to Dusk. "How's your wound?" she asked him, a bit worried about how he might be doing. She hoped he wasn't hurting too badly and that soon they'd be able to get him the treatment he needed. After everything he'd done and they'd been through together, she found herself caring about him quite a lot and the first thing on her mind was making sure he was all right. "I hope it's not hurting you too badly. We need to make sure you get it looked at soon."

At that, Lacey walked over to Dusk and looked up at him, giving him a warm smile.

"We need to do that first after we eat and before we leave or do anything else." Lacey's expression showed worry and concern. "Though you're right. I'm beginning to wonder how safe Neuleben really is."

2mzzd6s.jpg

Name (Nickname): Josh
Attire: nothing
Weapon: N/A
Tagging: Carrie
Time: later Evening

Josh felt her leg wrap around him as he continued to pump faster and faster into her and soon he felt her body shiver underneath him as she came and he knew he was close aswell and he keep thrust harder then before and she could feel his throbs growing stronger aswell and soon he gasped as she could feel the hot liquid gush into her as he cam deep into her.
Josh shivered for a few moments as the last of his cum pumped out into her and after a few seconds he kissed her deeply and he slowly slid out of her and he laid beside her panting deeply.

He rubs her shoulder seeing her in destress he didn't want her cry knowing that people she care for aren't here. He know this feeling with his own parents but he couldn't cry anymore about that he let it go a while ago andhas gotten numb to the feeling of closing some one close. "I sorry for your loss," he was concerned but he doesn't know them or their relationship with each other.

http://www.myrealms.net/members/artimas/wwvaxx-03.jpg
Name (Nickname):Artimas Alexander
Attire:
Weapon:2 Deluxe Gold Finish Cavalry Pistols and a katana
Tagging: Anyone
Time: September 16, 3586; Morning

Artimas was a few feet from the wall as he casually walked towards the large city. He caught a ride from his latest sexual conquest. Turning around he could see her still fawning over him as he created more and more distance between them. He turned back around and eventually he heard her return back to Patchen. Artimas continued his stroll but something seemed a little off. It was eerily quiet and if it was quiet then that meant danger. And the only danger that would even think of attacking this close to thee wall was of course... zombies. He grew nearer and from behind some scrap metal sprang, of course, a zombie.

However the bounty hunter was not phased in the least. To lower the risk of attracting more zombies he quickly and expertly drew his sword. With a swift swing the head was lobbed off rolling a few feet away before staring back at him. The body was still standing and he just kicked it over. Returning his sword back to its sheathe he continued his walk to the gate. It was there that he was checked for infection and when he was cleared he was let inside.

He took a deep inhale and a smirk crept onto his face slowly. "It's good to be back." Artimas loved Neuleben because it was here he could create the most havoc easily. Big cities. Easily seduced women. People here were itching to indulge in a little sin. It was dangerous. It was exhilarating. It was the definition of Artimas Alexander.

Mickey smiled and said "thanks". she soon got to the plane itself and said "well here we are my ship and my love this baby is so reliable till now do not know why we crashed unless we got shot down i thought i out ran that bastered."; She got close to her ship and walked around it. studying the plane and notices there was bullet holes in it and knew when she got shot at from the one person she wont speak his name. she also noticed that part of her engine was fried and that repair is gonna take some new parts. " well it looks bad and the crash just added to the mess i guess".

vork7a.jpg

Name (Nickname): Tephia Scully (Teph)
Attire: Brown leather and cotton top; short brown leather skirt with suspenders; brown leather arm and thigh bands; brown leather boots; head piece.
Weapon: Knife (though not really usable for defending or fighting--a gift from her twin brother, Tidus).
Tagging: Anyone.

Night had passed and Tephia had been grateful for Gideon's kindness. The man had seen to it that she'd stayed somewhere safe for the night given how shaken she'd become the evening before due to the unfortunate assault in the bario. But really, she was always shaken, always nervous. She'd been that way since crash landing on this godforsaken planet and had been even worse since losing her twin.

Oh Tidus!

Tephia felt utterly lost since the death of her twin brother. Having seen him get swarmed and bitten and then turn... it had been too much to bear. As she walked the still fairly quiet streets of Neuleben, her hand went to the knife she carried on her thigh--the one Tidus had given her. She felt an odd sense of comfort the moment her fingertips touched its handle. Her eyes shifted from sided to side, taking in everything about her. From the look of things, the night had been active--fights, perhaps a breech and no doubt acts sin had all transpired. But then, that was the way of Neuleben.

A shiver ran along Tephia's spine, her mind reeling with dark thoughts. Suddenly, her feet began walking of their own accord--left, right, left, right--and once again, she was in unfamiliar territory. She let out a groan at this new pattern she seemed to making for herself. Hopefully, it wasn't a new habit though she had to admit it seemed like it was becoming one and, if that was the case, she needed to break it. Fast.

As Tephia continued to walk, she could feel her paranoia rising along with onlookers eyes. She just hoped the brute from the night before didn't remember her, that no breeches occurred in the recent past, that... oh her mind was running rampant with 'worst case scenarios'. Trembling now, she knew she needed to move, but her body had frozen, fear the winner.

Damn it!

How she hated herself and all her flaws. How she missed Tidus.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie whimpered and gasped as her body writhed beneath Josh's, his own thrusts picking up speed. She could sense his urgency, his want and desire, and she welcomed it as she wrapped her arms tightly about him. All of this was new, so overwhelming, but she was glad to be sharing this moment with him, this intimacy. Finally after several hard thrusts, she felt his body tense and suddenly he was filling her up with his cum, coating her insides for the first time as she gave him the one and only gift she could. She could feel her eyes tearing up slightly as emotion began to consume her and as if reading her thoughts, Josh was suddenly there. His lips found hers and captured them in a deep kiss, one that warmed her to her very core, made her tummy flutter. When he broke it and rolled off to the side, she turned to look over at him.

Had she done everything right? Did he enjoy it? Would he... leave her? Carrie hoped she'd done well, that Josh had liked everything. He'd been kind to her from the start and even more so during their love making. Love making? Would he call it that? Her cheeks reddened at the notion and she found herself hoping he would. Biting down on her lip, she moved closer to Josh, needing reassurance, needing to know he wouldn't leave her. She placed a gentle hand against his chest--organic meeting synthetic--and began to caress him, nuzzling close.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh smiled at her and he rolled onto his side looking into her eyes and he placed his organic arm across her body holding her close to him. He held her close to him now not wanting her to leave him. He worried that when he awoke in the morning. She would be gone.... He nuzzled her smelling her hair and rubbing cheek to cheek with her and he was still panting alittle as the urge for sleep called out to him but he fought it away to just lay with her. at this moment... nothing else mattered to him.

os8nso.jpg

When Josh returned the affection, Carrie couldn't help but smile. His arm felt warm and being close to him made her feel safe and like she mattered, like she was special in some way. The idea of that was pleasant and filled her mind with happy thoughts--something she hadn't had in a long while. She then looked into Josh's eyes, moving closer still. Giving him a smile meant just for him, she rested her head against his chest and let out a tiny sigh of contentment, her body snuggling against him. She could feel her eyes getting heavier, her body exhausted from the day and what they'd just shared together. As she held onto him, her eyes slowly closing, she whispered, "Don't leave me, Josh... don't leave me..."

Attire:

Artimas was just casually wasting time seeing as it was early morning and there were barely any people in the streets. "Maybe it would have been better to waste some time back in Patchen." He had been all to eager to return back to Neuleben though. It reminded him of home. It reminded him of the always busy streets of New York. Of course the technology was a little lacking and he wasn't living luxurious. But it still had the same big city feel to it naturally. In this kind of environment Artimas could thrive easily. Where better for a snake to live than in a dark hole right? A few people referenced him as one. That but mostly he was compared to a fox. His tongue was sharp he was witty always on his toes. It was no surprise he lasted this long. He didn't mind in the least either. He could care less about someone else's opinion of him. But this, this was something he embraced. A fox was something admirable and he could only smile at such a grand compliment. "Maybe I could eventually work up to the Big Bad Wolf."

Artimas chuckled at his silly conversation with himself because frankly there was no one interesting in the streets at the moment. He rounded a corner and just as that thought ended he spotted her. Something about her screamed for his attention maybe it was her nervous in a trance walk. Maybe it was the habit of preying on innocent women for fun of having and sometimes corrupting them. Nevertheless he called out to the female figuring it was better to announce him approaching her before hand. "Hey."

Casually still he slid across to her smoothly slipping a soft smile onto his face. Let the games begin. "Excuse me miss? Are you okay? You seem started. Or more like frightened. Is someone bothering you?" He looked around for the source of any sort of foul play. Even though it was early morning it was still a good time to strike a defenseless woman as any. It was ironic because technically wasn't he doing the same thing? However in his case he wouldn't go far in any situation to permanently scar her in any way.

vork7a.jpg

Attire: Brown leather and cotton top; short brown leather skirt with suspenders; brown leather arm and thigh bands; brown leather boots; head piece.
Weapon: Knife (though not really usable for defending or fighting--a gift from her twin brother, Tidus).
Tagging: Anyone; Artimas.

A wave of panic began to course through Tephia's veins and she could feel her body begin to freeze in place. Her hand reached down to touch the knife sheathed on her thigh, the very one Tidus had given to her a while back. She knew it wasn't much, but it was all she had. Not to mention, it was all she had left of him. Immediately, her eyes began to water. Damn paranoia! Her hands were shaking and her thoughts were wild.

No. Her mind was playing tricks on her again. It liked to do that, especially since Tidus' death.

Just then, Tephia heard a voice. Almost instantly, she felt her heart stop, her breath catch. Licking her lips, she closed her eyes for a brief moment and swallowed hard. The voice was unfamiliar, though that could be in her favor just as much as it could not. Slowly, she turned her head in the direction of the sound of the voice, her dark eyes locking on the face of a man not too far off in the distance.

Trembling, shivering, Tephia nodded. "I... I'm all right," she said, though it was clear she was jumpy, jittery. Then, she was always as much. "At least, I think I am..." she admitted before biting down on her lip. She tried to read the man, trying to decide what Tidus would think. Would he approve or tell her to run? Oh, she could hardly tell. He seemed kind enough in face, willing to extend a hand when he could've passed on by. And it was plain she had nothing to give, not anything he couldn't take, yet he hadn't.

Oh Tidus...

Tephia still wondered if her assaulter from the night before was out there lurking, biding his time in wait--no doubt with a bruised ego. Would he seek vengeance or come after what he thought was his? She didn't know and she would forever wonder. Damn paranoia!

"Thank you for asking," Tephia then added, trying her best to smile as well as show her gratitude though her eyes continued to scan the area for any potential attacker... just in case. "I appreciate it." She gave the man a smile. "My n-name is Tephia. May I ask you what yours is?"

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh smiled and he slowly drifted off into sleep holding her closer to him and he entered slowly into a deep sleep. *enter into early Morning*

Attire: Shirt,Vest, Old West hat, Pants, and Boots

Artimas thought the girls was a little odd but any person would have been a little strange in that position he guessed. At first when she said she was alright he cocked an eyebrow because she was in fact not okay. But she corrected herself and he found her second answer a little more believable. Seeing her obvious paranoia though he hadn't the slightest idea of how far that paranoia actually went. He kept a soft appearance and a warm smile talking smoothly and slow. His voice dropped a little lower trying to comfort the woman with a sense of manliness.

"Of course ma'am it would have been wrong to leave you sitting there scared out of your mind. What kind of man would that have made me?" He decided to just openly admit for everyone's sake that she was scared of something. "The name is Artimas Alexander. It's nice to meet your acquaintance ma'am." He bowed tipping his hat before reaching out slowly for her hand. He took it gently and pressed his lips tenderly upon the soft skin. Looking up his captivating eyes found her own.

He looked at the small ship and saw the damage to it, he didn't a truck but know a guy that can help fix the ship if he was still around, "Alright, look around and write a list of things that need to be repaired so I can bring it to someone who can fix this." he went inide the ship to see a dead body. He closed his eyes and said a prayer. He wanted to give them a desent burial and started to carried them out of the ship "Give me a hand, I going to give them a grave."

os8nso.jpg

Carrie didn't even remember falling asleep. But as her eyes slowly blinked open, she couldn't help but smile. She felt so warm and snuggled deeply under the blankets and next to the body she seemed to be molded against. Turning her head just a bit, she blinked and looked up at Josh. The night had been real... so very real... and every moment of it had been savored by her. She just hoped those final words she remembered mumbling before losing herself to slumber had been heard. Biting down on her lip, she reached her hand up to gently touch Josh's face.

"Josh?" Carrie asked, her voice a whisper. "You awake?" As she looked up at him, her eyes sparkled and her cheeks were rosy. She felt safe and as if she was exactly where she was supposed to be.

vork7a.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Artimas.

Tephia bit down on her lip as Artimas introduced himself, slowly and carefully approaching so as not to startle further. She appreciated the gesture and found it to be rather kind given things. After all she'd been through, especially the night before, she needed to hear a kind word and know that someone wasn't out to prey upon her. Without Tidus around, she'd lost that shield completely and as it was, she'd always had a harder time when it came to people. How Tidus did the things he did, she never understood it.

How she missed her twin!

As Tephia watched Artimas kiss her hand, she could feel the warmth and firm deliverance of the kiss. She swallowed hard, trying to read that, to understand. She supposed it meant he was genuinely trying to assist, to make her feel at ease. Isn't that what Tidus would say? Ugh! She hardly knew! And now her mind was muddled... she needed to meditate, to clear her mind. Something!

"Thank you," Tephia then responded, her lips quirking into a half smile. She reached up and pushed at her dark hair. "Pleasure is mine." Her eyes rested upon Artimas' as he looked up at her and in that moment she felt her breath catch. Almost instantly, she looked away, her free hand moving to rub at her thigh in nervous habit. "If it's not too much trouble," she then added, her cheeks tinging a bit pink. "Would you mind escorting me out of here? I... I don't know where I am."

Tephia hated to admit she was lost. But she had no choice and she knew it.

"I had issues with people last night and I really don't want to repeat it," she admitted sheepishly, her eyes darting about suddenly as worry that they could appear without warning washed over her.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Time: Early Morning

Josh slowly wakes up and when he felt a hand he smiled as he looked down to Carrie "Morning" He slowly sits up and stretches his back and shoulders as looks over to her "Sleep well?" he asked her calmly

Mickey smiled and said "alright". she watched him go into the ship and ask for her help. She went in as well and said a prayer in her elfin language. She looked at Keith and said "alright we do not have the proper priest or priestess to send them on their Jerony with a song so i will do it." She put down her bow and arrows and picked up the front half of the body and lifted it up then waited for Keith to get his half.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie looked over at Josh, her smile broadening. She watched him sit up, their night together becoming more and more of reality as opposed to that of a dream. Slowly, she propped herself up, her one hand pushing at her dark hair while the other tugged on the blankets a little. She gave Josh a nod as her cheeks reddened slightly. "Morning... yes, I... I slept well," she said. For a brief moment, she looked away and bit down on her lip. When she looked back at him, she moved closer, her smile still there. "Did... did you sleep well?" she asked, hoping that he did.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Josh slowly sat up and he stood up and he smirked at her "I did indeed" He motioned to her "Come one hun we got alot of work to do" He smirked as he got dressed and he tossed her a pair of overalls and a bandanna for her hair. "You get to work with me in fixing some of the few engines that still work around here." He said slowly dressing himself and he picked up his tool belt putting it on.

os8nso.jpg

Carrie's face lit up even more at Josh's words. She was glad he'd slept well and seemed to have gotten the rest he'd needed. After helping her as he did and... her cheeks reddened a bit as she thought about the things they did together the night before, the things she felt... she knew he'd needed it. Plus, from what she'd gathered of his place, she could see he did a lot of work, work that helped and provided for many. She had a great appreciation for what he could do.

Slowly, Carrie sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She let them dangle over the edge as she remained wrapped up in the blankets just a bit longer. She watched Josh stand up and smiled at him. Her hair was a tousled mess, so she reached up and began to run her fingers through it in hopes of straightening it out a little. A part of her wondered if Josh cared...

Just then, Josh began to get dressed. As he did so, he handed Carrie some work clothes--overalls and a white top. She looked at them and smiled shyly. "Thank you," she said softly. At that, she let the blankets fall from her naked body and began to put on the new clothes she'd been given, her own still folded up in the bathroom. The overalls were a bit large for her, but she hardly minded. The top, however, fit her perfectly. Once dressed, she reached for the bandana and began to tie it into her long, dark hair.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Attire: Dirty jeans, oil stainned vest, yellow weilding goggles, steel toe boots, tool belt with various tools
Weapon: Wrench and a hammer, The Pirate Special
Time: Early Morning

Josh looked at her and he smiled and he handed her a pair of old boots and socks and after she puts them on he motions for her to follow him and he walks towards his garage and she can see an old energy powered truck resting on a lift and Josh looked over to her "Ready?"

Keith went over and picked his side up and carry the bodies out of the ship with mickey one by one. digging holes foor them and something to mark there graves. he closed his eye and got on one knee This was a much better fate then to be food for something else here. Once that was done he finished looking over the ship while didn't take that long seeing as it wasn't as big.

Attire: Shirt,Vest, Old West hat, Pants, and Boots

Artimas could for the most part tell that she was in fact flustered. Apparently whatever happened scared the living daylights out of her. He was half tempted to pull out his pistols and go manhunting. However his priorities were to fixing whatever large mistake some joker made. His actions were beginning to take their usual effect and he tried to hide his smile. His seductive skills never seemed to fail him. "Your quite welcome ma petite fleur. My little flower." He slipped into the small amount of French he knew. Another tactic he used to seduce his women.

He was quite surprised when she actually spoke up and asked him to escort her out. "Of course its not too much trouble. C'est une petite chose. This is a small thing. I can't leave such a beautiful damsel out here to fend for herself. That would be cruel. Ce serait cruel." He extended his elbow in a gentlemanly manner. "Please madame allow me to escort you." Artimas listened to her explain what happened to her. "Would it be prying too much to ask just what kind of issues you had ma fleur?"

Back
Top Bottom