Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neuleben

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/lova_03/8x8swk.jpg
Name (Nickname):mickey
Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
Weapon:bow and arrows
Tagging:keith thomas
hour:September 15, 3585; early evening
Mickey walked into the kitchen and sat down across from him. she gave him a weak smile and said "thanks yea i eat meat';. she pulled the plate close to her and took a bite or two . she then looked up at him and said "the name is Mickey". She then went back to eating a little bit more and when she was done she told him "that was good your a good cook";.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2010/7/9/1278677006274/Adrien-Brody-in-a-scene-f-004.jpg
Name (Nickname):Zeke
Attire: black pants and boots
Weapon:2 pistols, 2 katanas, 3 bone daggers, 4 bone shurikens
Tagging: Dawn
hour:September 15, 3585; Early Evening

When he had heard the voice, he did not jump or stop walking. He just continued to walk away from the wall of the Others. The voice that called out to him was a woman. From the sound of it she had decent lungs at least. There was the rustle of metal as she drew her sword. He continued to walk forward and away heading to the wreckage. His hands remained at his sides. Zeke only glanced back once to see the unmistakable eyes of modification. "I have killed several of your kind, though they were not still breathing like a human when I did. Instead they were zombies, decent ones as well. If you intend to kill me with that sword than you had better or I can assure you that when my blades sink into you, your last breaths will come suddenly until they are no longer of this world."

The voice that was issued back to her was strong, confident and dark. A voice that had not spoken to another being in years. English was not a language that one forgot one day. Not when he needed the skill to read maps and look over controls and what have you. Just that talking had not been a part of that repertoire as of late. Yet, even after he had spoken, he continued to walk farther and farther away from the lights of the city. More darkness surrounded him, with the light of the city getting dimmer and dimmer. "Even as a Special Other, you must know my capabilities or else you would not continue to follow me to your death. Can't you hear them? They are not far from here, drawn by the lights and sounds of your fortress."

There were a couple of moans and groans of the undead off in the distance yet it drew ever closer with each step that he took. "I can kill them and escape, I wonder if you can say the same?" He glances over his shoulder to see if she still chose to follow him even as he was leading her into a situation he was not certain that an Other could handle even one that was supposedly special like her.

2s1ke8z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Lacey Kinson (Lace)
Attire: Red satin and lace corset top; black leather boy-shorts; black leather coat; black leather boots; black hat.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Dusk 'Yang' Haven.
Time: September 15, 3585; Early Evening.

Lacey nodded in understanding. She supposed Dusk had a point. In a place like Neuleben, people didn't often stay put for very long. Not even in places for entertainment. More often than not, people liked to go out and do what they needed to do, get their action if that was their desire and then head home and hole up. People were usually out for a purpose, especially as of late. It was rather sad and something that tended to dampen her spirits quite a lot. Of course, she couldn't take it and had to get out now and then. That never meant going out beyond the city's walls... that was just ludicrous. She'd die in an instant with those monstrous flesh eaters walking about. But, she couldn't stand being holed up for too long. It drove her mad. At least now with Dusk, she felt like she had more of a reason to be out and about. And that gave her hope in a world full of darkness and despair.

The light was fading faster and faster and the sky getting darker as Lacey and Dusk made their way to where she was staying. It wasn't in the best of areas, but it was all she had and could manage given things. Hell, she wasn't even supposed to be there. Her ticket on Neuleben had never existed. It was the ambitious drive of a young girl that had gotten her on board that damned ship that ended up crash landing on this hell. For what good that ambitious drive, that bravery, that yearning for a new life... for what good that had done her.

They finally reached Lacey's 'home' and Dusk stopped short. Lacey immediately felt her hackles rising as he began to look at her door. Biting down on her lip, she looked at it more closely and realized why he seemed so concerned, why his hand was moving to draw out his gun. The door had been opened, jimmied and left ajar. Adrenaline immediately coursed through her veins as her heart began to beat harder and faster, pumping her blood so that her face began to flush as a wave of fear rushed over her body. Just then she saw something move in the shadows, her body trembling as her thoughts ran wild and rampant. It was then that she heard the growls and groans, her eyes going wide.

A... monster... a flesh eater... and it was hovering on the floor over something. But... what?

Lacey wasn't sure that she wanted to know. But whatever it was, it was dead and probably going to turn. This also meant one thing. The walls of Neuleben had been breached. But where and when? How? Did someone return with the bite? Or did a monster somehow get in? Clearly the person being eaten on the floor had tried to get into her place as a means for hiding... but... Oh thank god it was dark that she couldn't see anything. Just the sounds, those horrible sounds.

"Dusk..." Lacey whispered, not wanting to disturb the monster as it fed in the shadows, her hand gripping his, her body pressed against his as she shook with fear.

os8nso.jpg

Name (Nickname): Caroline Bailey (Carrie)
Attire: Brown leather corset top; long maroon skirt; brown leather boots; beige overcoat; brown hat.
Location: Inside the walls of Neuleben (Josh's Mechanic Shop).
Tagging: Anyone; Josh.

The light danced off the cybernetic gears and mechanical limbs as the man who'd introduced himself as Josh moved to walk back up the alley from which he'd come. Carrie nodded and, biting down on her lip, gripped her skirt and quickly ran after him so as to follow. The last thing she wanted to do was be alone after what had happened. The two crumpled heaps remained there on the ground like garbage and she wondered if they'd be there in the morning or if they'd miraculously be disposed of somehow. A part of her was morbidly curious as to whether or not they'd survived those blows to the head, whether they'd be around to seek their revenge or to assault another day. But she supposed it was best to not find out, to let go of the incident and move on.

Carrie followed Josh as he made his way up the alley and toward his mechanic shop. She was certain the room he had to offer would be much more secure than her own home would be. After all, she'd have been by herself, having no one there in case something happened. And as it was... things were already going wrong since the death of her brother and it made her question many things about herself, made her realize just how much she needed to learn. She wondered if Josh would help her or if he knew of anyone who could. Perhaps she'd ask him about that later.

"Sir..." Carrie began, hesitance clear in her soft voice. "I... I wanted to thank you again," she then stated as they made their way into Josh's shop. "For allowing me to stay with you as well as for saving my life." She gave him a smile then, hoping that he knew she was being sincere and genuine in her gratitude.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Name (Nickname): Josh
Attire: Dirty jeans, oil stainned vest, yellow weilding goggles, steel toe boots, tool belt with various tools
Weapon: Wrench and a hammer, The Pirate Special
Tagging: Carrie
Time: Early Evening
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Josh walked with her and he nods sliently as she thanked him. As they got to his shop he used a key to unlock a big locking system and he turned to Carrie and he smiled slightly "We all gotta watch out for each other.... if we don't we will be no better then the zombies who wander outside our walls." He pushed the door open and he walked in leading her in into a semi large room that looked similar to a living room with couches and chairs but each have oil stains and there are tools scattered everywhere. "Now would you prefer a bath or food first?" He asked her as he turns to look at her hoping she wouldn't be too offeneded by the poor conditions he lived in.

254383078922530588_IaFkLZU3_b.jpg

Name: Keith Thomas
Attire: Some light body armor on top of his short sleeve shirt, knee and elbow pads, Helmet, and commando boots with cargo pants.
Weapons: FN Five-seven handgun
Tagging: Anyone; Mickey
Time: September 15, 3585; Early Evening
Keith nodded about how he was a good cook. He learned from his mother but he didn't pay all that much attention at the time. For a moment he felt depress about family, of how he should have spent more time with them to tell them that he loved them, but that moment quickly faded. He wanted to believe that he would see them again and that he with have another chance.

Curious about her name he asked her about it "That pretty rare, is that how you translate it or is it short for something. For an elf to have a common unisex name like like,"

Name (Nickname): Dawn (Ying)
Attire: Immaculate coveralls, choker, hat
Weapon: sword
Tagging: Zeke
Time: early morning

Even among the genies Dawn was unique a one in a million freak mutation called a genknight or Archon. Her genes were unstable each cell division a throw of the genetic dice. On this new dying world her full potential was being realized. Dawn bolted after the voice she could not afford to get pinned down. Rotating her wrist in a motion no human could match she cleaved through an outstretched arm. She could feel the unlife course through there bodies.

Dawn then thrust the blade forward and tore up in one clean motion cutting a zombie in half. Her blades were technological marvels a molecular thin wire suspended above a traditional blade. She stepped on the falling zombie leaping in a graceful arch over a second. Her blades slicing off both arms. "You know tag is for children" Her lips slowly curling upward. Games among the genies could be brutal even deadly.

Only her third eye saved her many times from stumbling head long into a mob of the undead. Many of the houses had anty theft anty zombie spikes on perimeter of the roofs. Making a roof excursion as dangerous as any mine field. Luckily the city could throw up barriers closing off sections of the town. "If you keep this up i might start to think you don't like me" Dawn spun around cutting down two zombies at the waist.

Name (Nickname): Dusk (Yang)
Attire: Immaculate coveralls, goggles, hat
Weapon: revolver
Tagging: Lacey Kinson (Lace)
Time: Late afternoon

The creature looked like a jigsaw puzzle with great chunks of its body missing or hanging. Normally he would have dispatched the creature but he had more then himself to think about. Gently he led her to an escape ladder to a gangway that acted as a second road system in the city. In many places it was already clogged with people fleeing the zombie invaders. In some places the gangway was on fire others it had collapse into the streets below. It tore at him to have so many enemies in his sights and to do nothing. "We need to get to a shelter" If they could ride the storm for a few more hours. At night the zombies were fierce in the light of day little more then fodder.

The first shelter was already full the small door locked and barricaded from the inside. The second was a blood bath with chunks of human flesh and bone everywhere. "Damn we have to keep going" The same methods used to help humans find the shelters were now aiding the zombies. The fifth shelter was a militia outpost and offered to let them help defend it. Without gunmen and pike-men on the roof a bog enough horde could simple burst through a door by weight of numbers.

Dusk helped Lace onto the roof and then climbed up himself just ahead of another zombie wave. They seemed to move liked the dead attacking retreating once they lost interest and attacking once more. "Are you alright" He asked checking for bight marks and other wounds. He was being far more gentle and respectful then any of the militia would have been. Zombie were pulled under like wheat through a thresher. The ranks behind them clawing there way higher and higher still.

"So what do you think of are date so far dinner and a show" Though being dinner was not in his plans. He emptied his spend shells and loaded in new ones. A guard offered him a handful of mixed shells his babies were going to whine. "Sorry i have been ignoring you but i just get all flustered around new undead" He joked blowing the head of a zombie who peaked to far above the pile.

Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
She smiled and said "its my nickname my real name is Michelle Simmons". she looked around the small kitchen for a minute then looked back at him and added "iam royalty where i come a princess and i need to get back quick but before i do do you have a plant called the dragon seed it helps my people live long lives ". she hoped deep down they had the plant here and it was not a waste of a trip after all.

Name (Nickname): Steve Wilson
Attire: Camo Jeans, black shirt, steel toe boots, small backpack
Weapon: Revolver
Tagging: Anyone
2qkrt5g.jpg

______________________________________________________-

Steve wanders into the town shortly after nightfall. He had fullfilled his drops his boss had told him to do so. He looked tierd and dirty. He had a wad of cash in his pocket and his revolver on his side. He had to go to the Mechanic shop to turn in his cash and to get his reward for his work. He jogged in town hurring along not wanting to be in the rough streets with a wad of cash in his pocket for as short of a time as possible.

Attire: Some light body armor on top of his short sleeve shirt, knee and elbow pads, Helmet, and commando boots with cargo pants.
"Ah, michelle huh, that seems pretty normal compared to the what I thought elf names would be." he saw her looking around and then ask him a question "Dragon seed? Never heard of it. That's not to say that it isn't here, but I never heard of a seed that makes you live longer. Don't elves live for a long time anyway?" he would have to look into that idea of a thing that makes people live longer might be the cause of the infected zombies roaming around.

2s1ke8z.jpg

Attire: Red satin and lace corset top; black leather boy-shorts; black leather coat; black leather boots; black hat.

Everything that occurred after seeing the zombie hover over its prey in her home was a blur. And in some ways, Lacey was glad of it. It meant that survival instincts were kicked into high gear and that she and Dusk would live to see another day, would have more time together despite this hell they now lived in. She had to admit, she was beyond grateful that Dusk had such good instincts, that he could protect her and was willing to aid and assist as able. It spoke of his character and for once she felt like life and fate had dealt her a good hand, had given her something worth so very much. She knew damn well that she'd never take him for granted, especially not after this display. He'd already earned so much by helping her out of the sticky situation with that horrible man. But this? There were truly no words... now he had her undying loyalty and he'd have it for as long as he wished to keep it.

Lacey smiled at Dusk, her body close to his as he re-armed his weapon. "I can't blame you for being flustered," she said matter-of-factly, her smile never leaving her lips. "And honestly, I'm just glad we're both alive. I don't think I want our date to end," she then admitted, her skin flushing a bit. Of course, she knew it wasn't the time or place to admit such things, but she wanted it said just in case, wanted Dusk to know in case things went 'south' during this tiny outbreak from the breach. She figured it was always good to get such things out and live life to the fullest, besides it wasn't every day she met someone like him... in fact, he was the only one. And damn it, if either of them ended up not making it for some reason, at least she'd have no regrets.

os8nso.jpg

Attire: Brown leather corset top; long maroon skirt; brown leather boots; beige overcoat; brown hat.

A smile lit up Carrie's face at Josh's words. He had a point and it gave her some comfort to hear them out loud. Once inside his shop, she let out a tiny breath, feeling a bit more at ease that they were no longer outside in the dark or out in the open. For some reason, she always felt a little better once she was indoors, a feeling that only started to really settle over her since crashing on this planet and then even more so since her brother's death a few days ago. Looking about the place, she could see that it definitely hadn't been the sort of place that was used to company, especially mixed company. But that was all right by her. Josh was being kind to let her stay. Besides, a little oil or clutter never bothered her much and his place was that of a mechanic's... in some ways, it made her smile a little.

Carrie then looked over at Josh as he asked her which she'd prefer first--bath or food. She furrowed her brow as she thought for a moment, her hands moving to remove her coat. She placed her coat aside and then went to remove her hat, making herself a bit more comfortable in his place. Finally, she looked at him and smiled warmly. "I think a bath first would be nice. Then, we can eat together." Her hands went to rub at her bare arms as she continued to glance about the place, taking everything in about her. "I hope that'll be all right," she then added, her cheeks flushing slightly.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Attire: Dirty jeans, oil stainned vest, yellow weilding goggles, steel toe boots, tool belt with various tools
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Josh looked at the girl within his simple home and he smiled alittle. "Come on then I'll show you to the Bathroom then." He said turning to walk down a short hallway and he stopped at the last door on the right and he opened it an the floor was a mix of tile and cement and the tub was an older stainless steel tub and next to it sat a large water storage unit in the side of the room and he looked to her "I'm sorry but I dont have any hot water outright but if you wanna wait a few I could heat some over my stove?" He asked trying to make her feel more comfy.

Name (Nickname): Steve Wilson
Attire: Camo Jeans, black shirt, steel toe boots, small backpack
Weapon: Revolver
Tagging: Anyone, Josh, Carrie
2qkrt5g.jpg

Steve opened the door to Josh's shop after Josh had walked down the hall. He noticed the hat and coat that wasn't Josh's and they smelled like that of a female. Steve not wanting to bother his boss with what he thought as a personal moment for the Old Cyborg. He sets a small box onto one of Josh's tables and leaves a large wad of cash onto the table and he turns and walks out into the night air. He slowly walks down the street to his simple one room hovel and he opens the simple wooden door and he walks in and sits on his cot and runs his hands through his hair. He was massively tierd but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. He sighed and leaned on his wall.

Keith kept a lamp at the window so he could see what was going on outside. He has learned the importance of visibility long before “this” happen and being in this envoirment only made it harder to forget about it. “Is that all you are here for?” he asked her before he heard a knock on his door. Who come that be at this time a lot of people where already getting settle indoors but since he worked the wall it wasn’t uncommon to have people come up to him so he could work more. He walked up closer to the window to see who it was outside he might be able to glance at them from the side. They chose to get up to the window and that’s where he saw it a single one attracted to the light from his house. Its mouth open with liquid leaking out of it, part of its skull missing showing what looked like a brain, an eyeball gone from its socket casting an ugly scary shadow across it undead face.

Keith stepped back and went for his kitchen steak knife with the sharp ridges. He wasn’t going to make a hole in his window when he still had value in this place. He turned back around to the door and cracked the door open. It was enough room for it to push hands and arms through wanting to get inside. Putting the bulk of his weight on the door with one downward swipe of the blade cut through those arms with crazy greenish blue blood splattering his wooden walls. He then opens the door and watched as it stumbled in with him behind the door. As it came inside Keith closed the door behind it and repeated stabbed it in the skull and brain driving it down to the ground. It lay motionless while Keith kept stabbing and when he was sure it wouldn’t do anything to stop him, he went to cutting off its head.

In the back of his mind he wondered if these guys had anything to do with him leaving his post, did the door opening have anything to do with them coming in. He wasn’t going to beat himself over it but he knows now that this can’t go on forever he had to leave this planet and maybe it he was nice enough Mickey could give him a ride off of here. Drop him of back at home on the “real” earth maybe even stay with her she was attractive enough. “Hey could you do me a favor and get me some rope it should be on my closet.” He asked her with his foot on top of the headless zombie.

Mickey was enjoying this talk getting to know him when all of a sudden he got up and looked out the window. She did not know why but she got up and went to go get her bow and arrows. she saw him open the door and hack at some ugly thing. she let out a small scream at the sight but calmed down knowing that was not going to help her. She aimed her bow at the zombie lest it attack her new friend Keith the first human in her life to see and she was going to learn all about these humans. she also thought maybe he could help her fix her ship so she could escape this place and get back on her mission. she hoped that his not knowing what the plant was not a bad sign.

She put her bow down when he told her to get some rope killing the thing. she nodded her head and did as she was told getting the rope for him and handing it to him. she made a vow to never get to far from her bow and arrows again. she hoped she had Enoch of arrows and did not lose any. she could make more but that would take time.

Swordsman18 said:
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2010/7/9/1278677006274/Adrien-Brody-in-a-scene-f-004.jpg
Name (Nickname):Zeke
Attire: black pants and boots
Weapon:2 pistols, 2 katanas, 3 bone daggers, 4 bone shurikens
Tagging: Dawn
hour:September 15, 3585; Early Evening

She continued to cut down the hoard while he moved through them, killing them with very unshowy but effective strike to the head as he headed deeper into the hoard with the bodies closing in around him and going after him. Hands and blood were both dropping to the ground as he moved and struck at the zombies in an effective and quick manner. Yet any other very logical person would think that he was just moving closer and closer to his death or his infection. But oddly, it seemed that the more that were around him the more true his strikes and the calmer his composure.

The Other was continuing to follow him out into the dark and he wondered how far he was going to need to go to elude her. So far it seemed that she could very much keep her own with the speed and strength that she had. Oddly enough, he did not wish for her to die since she could be a good defender for the Others if she could hold her own that well. Just that he did not want to have to deal with her sad excuse for an assassination attempt. If she had been trying to kill him, she should have done it when he was on her turf and not in a place where he could continue to push through them to escape from her.

Already the light to her city was growing to nearly like a candlelight in the distance which was a good and a bad thing since it was making it harder for him to see his targets but at the same time harder for his targets to be able to hit him in exchange. There were no time for words on his end since they would just alert her to his location as he moved into one of the small craters that had been caused by the crash. It looked as though he was making it to the back of the hoard that were starting to be a little more focused on the girl than him since she was making the more noise.

Name (Nickname): Dusk (Yang)
Attire: Immaculate coveralls, goggles, hat
Weapon: revolver
Tagging: Lacey Kinson (Lace)
Time: Late afternoon

Dusk wrapped one arm around lace and brought her to his body crushing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. “In case I don't see you again” Already a group of survivors were rolling some kind of cart in front of the breach. Armed gunman fanned out in a crescent shooting down any zombies that wandered there way.

Dusk could feel the warmth of Lace's body against his. Dusk fired his gun into the face of a zombie spraying bone and brain all over his hand. Dusk then spun lace around and shot another zombie it was almost like a dance. It was hard to fight the undead and keep Lace and himself safe. The zombies pulled robust man with a shotgun into the milling undead below. Dusk let it happen he could have stopped it but then he would have put Lace in danger. A short woman dousing the zombies in gasoline managed to set herself and half the roof of the shelter on fire.
Just then the weakened roof gave way Dusk, Lace, the roof and any survivors fell and fell and fell. Dusk felt Laces weight on his lap sheer luck was the only reason either of them was still alive. The fell three stories down the center of the shelter into a smell bedroom . The others were either under the mess of three floors or tossed about like so much refuse. Dusk could feel a gentle warmth spread over his side his hand came back crimson.

“I know its a bit impolite but would you kindly stand” The wound traveled several inches over his ribs. How it managed to nearly disembowel him but not eve scratch lace he would never guess. Slowly he stood up from the sounds of it the was doing much better then before. He did not know if there was more then one breach or if the barricade would hold.

Dusk began to peel of the tattered remains of his shirt the wound was a nasty piece of work. At its widest it was the width of a finger and in places exposed the muscle underneath. “If I might impose upon you further I seem to need some help dressing my wound” Genies were made of tougher stuff then humans but unless he stopped the blood loss even he could die. Reaching into a med pack he sprayed the wound with a coagulant/disinfectant foam.

Normally it was used for marines wearing battle armor but he could not be choosy. “Ok I need something to seal the wound, anything clean will do” The stuff burned like all hell “Some first date huh” He smiled and tried to stay still what he really needed were stitches. “I had a good time you know until the zombies, and the fire and the roof collapse, but you were just swell”

Name (Nickname): Dawn (Ying)
Attire: Immaculate coveralls, choker, hat
Weapon: sword
Tagging: Zeke
Time: early morning

Dawn did not like being ignored then again she did not like being the center of attention. Both were happening as every time she landed it was in a throng of the unlife. Dawn worked her way to the wall she could see that there were many large zombie groups. Many were just rolling over the survivors.

Sometimes a hundred unlife would fall on a single man woman or child and leave ten alone just a block away. She shook her head it was more like a force of nature then an enemy. She managed to keep up somehow in the dark. After a few blocks and a few dozen kills she had to stop. "Damn things are so messy" She stripped off some of her cloths.

The unlife fluids could sink through normal cloths and if left in contact with skin cause injury. "You can go on i need a bath" Sure it was an attack but if she did not clean up they would be able to find her from a mil away. Besides she did not want to end up in the scope of another human.

Dawn had no idea if the stranger left her there or came back nor did she care. She wanted to find her brother and get out of the city before she became a ghost in this town. The water hit her almost naked body it felt good on her skin. "Dusk what the hell are you doing"

"thanks," he said grabbing the rope. He went to tie the body up in knots to the point that his limbs and head where strapped to it body like a giant undead burrito. He then kicks the body outside and ties it too the front of his door. The smell alone should pushed them away from the house if they don't eat the zombie their first.

He sighs and goes into the bathroom to wash his hands after he throws the knife away trying to calm himself down. Once he goes an attacks it take him a while to relax seeing as he is works as a guard. He might even have to go out there tonight but he has someone here now. If he was by himself he could just take off but he had to think about what mickey would do and what about his house he doesn't know what it would be like out there. He mind finally comes to the terms that waiting it out until morning would be best staying up through the night and then killing them with his gun in the morning on the roof.

He comes back and sits down "It's okay I made it into some bait so they shouldn't come back around here tonight."

Mickey looked at the door gripping her bow and arrows before she came back into the kitchen and sat down at the table. she did not know if she liked the fact there was a dead thing on the door. she looked to Keith and said "how am I going to get my ship fixed with those things around". she looked sad and scared in a place that had no one she knew or could trust. she thought about for a minute and decided she could trust Keith she hoped. She looked at Keith again after holding onto her bow and placing on the table and said "how we gonna make due thou the night with only one bed". she hoped he was not going to force to share the bed but they could . she shook her head she was just lonely for something she knew.

Keith looked at her holding on to her bow tightly and looking scared. Like she was a small animal stuck on the highway with no where to go for fear of being run over. he smiled and laughed a little at her reaction for it reminded him that his situation wasn't normal. He would have been scared, worry about what was going to come over the next corner and what the sunrise would bring if he even made it that far.

What happen to him? He was normal to be scared but within seconds already knew what to do and how to do it. He now been condition to always kill first and ask later that how you make here. Trust would only get you into a box and becoming to attach will cloud your judgement so why was he doing this? He was going to let be it a cute stranger just come in an use his bed?

"The ship would be fine, those things out there can't mess it up worst then it already is beside they go off of movement and sound so with no one moving or saying anything they wouldn't brother with it. As for sleep, well you can just take the bed you already been in it and you still need time to heal." He needed her well, two head are better then one in most cases and she still had the ship. Part of himwanted to be dominant and just take her right on the living table where they just ate. and if she gave him any problem she could be better bait. How long as it been since he had sex? too long but living is and will be most important and if he was going to trust someone with his blindside He would want them not to kill him.

Mickey nodded then said "yea but if that thing is going to fly again i need to look at it and see if i can fix it cause i do not think this planet will have the parts i need not sure how advanced you guys are in technology". she put the bow down on the table with the arrows. she stood up and found herself able to move about with about being dizzy good she was going to make it thou this and be able to defend herself when the time comes. she looked at him in a carious way and wondered if she could trust him to get her back to her ship to fix it up. She would love to have her brother here with her but he took of days ago or was that years she lost track of the days as things back home got heated up with the royals. She knew what she was going was for the good of her kind so she did not have to be forced to marry good thing to cause that elf prince was too much of a mommas boy for her.

She stopped starring at him and having flash backs of her family making her homesick . she knew if she did not get in control of her emotions she was going to try and make a run for it for the door. she knew being out there with them things would not be a good idea. She then walked to the bed and sat down with a sigh in deep thought what was she going to do she lost her entire crew and would most likely need a new one to fly the ship or could she do it on her own it was not that big of a ship so she could mange on her own maybe. She truly felt alone for the first time in her life. She looked back up at Keith and said "now i know what it means to be alone".

2s1ke8z.jpg

Time: September 15, 3585; Later Evening.

Everything was a blur, but then... that kiss! Lacey felt Dusk's arms pull her close and despite the chaos of the moment, everything suddenly centered about him. His arms were strong and his lips were warm. And that kiss... she'd never forget it--the fierceness, the passion. God, she hoped she'd get another, that they'd somehow make it through everything. But life in Neuleben was so tricky, so unstable and unpredictable. She was young, but not naive, so she understood that much about life and the one they all were living since the crash and the spread of the virus.

What happened after the kiss happened all too quickly. And before Lacey knew it, she was lying on top of Dusk, but... Her eyes went wide as she realized he was bleeding, that in their fall, he'd somehow protected her from harm. An overwhelming bubble of emotion crept its way through her body, roiling underneath and to the surface. Her eyes found his and instantly watered. She appreciated the way he was trying to keep things light despite how dire things were and how much worse they could potentially get. Without further hesitation, she moved to get up so that he had room to shift and move. He needed to get out of there, to get his wounds tended to. The spray he was using would be fine in the short term, but only in 'the short'. He needed something better, something more.

"Thanks," Lacey said, trying to keep up the same light tone as Dusk. She reached out a hand and gently touched his thigh as she knelt down before him, her face looking up at his. "We need to get you out of here." Though she could tell he was tougher than most, she was worried for him, wanted to make sure he was safe and getting the care he needed. That was her top priority now. "I'd really like to ensure we have a second date," she then added with a smile. "And possibly a third?" She let out a tiny nervous giggle as she first glanced at him and then about them both to make sure that no more zombies were immediately coming after them. She then looked about for something clean to use for Dusk's wound. Luckily there were some clothes piled up in the corner of the room that appeared to be untouched. She quickly ran over to grab some and brought them over to him. "Hopefully this will work." She handed Dusk the cleanest of the shirts, her thoughts running wild and hoping that they'd both somehow get out of this alive.

os8nso.jpg

Attire: Brown leather corset top; long maroon skirt; brown leather boots.
Time: September 15, 3585; Later Evening.

Carrie smiled at Josh, her cheeks reddening slightly at the kind gesture. The idea of hot water would be nice. She hadn't had a hot bath in a few days, not since her brother had died. Suddenly, a chill ran along her spine and she felt a sob lodge in her throat, threatening to escape as she stood there for a moment in a complete silence. Finally, she blinked back the tears she felt forming in her eyes and she looked up at Josh, her smile growing a bit broader.

"Thank you, yes, please," Carrie then said softly. "That would be wonderful. That is, if it's not too much trouble." She looked down at the floor, her arms coming up to reach about her middle as if to hug herself though instead, she only rubbed at her arms. Letting out a tiny sigh, she then followed him to the bathroom area so that she could see where it was.

The bathroom was nice enough. Clean, functional. It would be perfect. Carrie had to admit that she was grateful for Josh's arrival back in that dark section of town and now for his kindness. It seemed hard to find people worth trusting in Neuleben and with Mark gone... she just didn't know where to turn or who to go to... But so far, Josh was proving to be a worthy sort and that helped to put her at ease a bit.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Time: Later Evening

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Josh nodded to the girl and he looked at her and he motioned to the tub "There is a stopper within and once your done unstop it and it will drain into the drain over there" He pointed to a small drain opening in the corner of the room. He hadn't had much for company lately most due to the fact that most people did not like to be near Cyborgs.

Josh smiled to the girl reassuringly to her and he slowly reached out and touched her left arm with his cybernetic hand which ironically at the moment had a warm feeling due to the heat of the room "You can feel safe here.... the last guy who tried to break in...." He patted his holstered plasma pistol and he smirked "It only took two clicks for him to drop my stuff and haul his hide outta here" He laughed softly to himself. "And you wont have to worry about me aswell... I wouldn't save you to cast you out to the wolfs" He said calmly and he motioned her into the bathroom "Now you my dear get comfy while I heat the water for you and see if I can find you a clean towel." He says as he walks down the hallway.

Josh stretched his back and the cybernetics within his spine clicked alittle as they moved against there settings. He walked into the kitchen and he started to heat the water for her and as he started to look for a towl he noticed the box with the wad of cash "Hmm Steve must of dropped by..." He pockets the cash and doesn't open the box yet as he hears the hiss of the heated water on the stove he walks back in to check on it.

Time: September 15, 3585; Late Evening

"you will get use to being lonely but you should know you're not alone, I'm not going to bring to here and treat you just so that you can die." Keith smiled and started to go to the bathroom "I'm going to wash up now. You can go to sleep, in the morning we can go and do what we feel is best."

hour:September 15, 3585; Late evening
Mickey blinked and looked at him with a weird look of surprise. she watched him leave go into the bathroom. she then got up and went to his bed and laid down leaving her bow and arrows on the table. she thought to herself watch it girl he could think your too trouble then your worth and toss you out. she closed her eyes and drifted off into a light sleep.

Back
Top Bottom