Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neuleben

Name (Nickname): Dusk (Yang)
Attire: Immaculate coveralls, goggles, hat
Weapon: revolver
Tagging: Lacey Kinson (Lace)
Time: Late afternoon

"See that star that's it,hell if i had a jet i could get close enough to contact my ship and dock" Most ships were not made to make planet fall. It was expensive to coat a ships hull to survive reentry into a planets atmosphere. Most ships used smaller ship to land on a planet making the ships lighter and thus cheaper to run. "I would take you if i went but i need a lot more parts" Parts he would never find if he stayed in the city. The place was picked clean years ago. Every part going to keep the lights on and the zombies out. He doubted he could so much as make a toaster without taking something else apart.

"Maybe we should go get together a party, i mean we have one more year before it runs out of fuel and crashes" Most small ships still used chemical rockets for slight course corrections. He smiled and leaned closer he had a desire to kiss her. He then leaned back "Or is it all a dream i mean could anyone make it out there" He shook his head it was just crazy talk. They would need a working truck and a lot of weapons, food, water and bullets. "Where would you go if you could leave" He asks with a small smile. The twins had played this game so many times before.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Name (Nickname): Josh
Attire: Dirty jeans, oil stainned vest, yellow weilding goggles, steel toe boots, tool belt with various tools
Weapon: Wrench and a hammer.
Tagging: Ying

____________________________________________________________--

Josh looks at her and he shrugs "I guess they just needed another test subject" He sips from his drink and he looks at her andhe raises one of his eyebrows "So how did you get free?" He asks her and he pulls out his old cigar and he relits it and puffs on it. He shakes his head again as he tries to remove the voice from within his head again telling him commands which he refuses yet again and he puffs again on his cigar and looks to her still.

2s1ke8z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Lacey Kinson (Lace)
Attire: Red satin and lace corset top; black leather boy-shorts; black leather coat; black leather boots; black hat.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Dusk 'Yang' Haven.
Time: September 15, 3585; Early Evening.

Dusk's words hung in the air and rang in Lacey's ears as she listened to him speak. Her pale eyes widened ever so slightly when he mentioned he'd take her with him... he'd do that? For a brief moment, she felt the speed of her heart pick up its pace and a surge of adrenaline began to pump its way through her blood. It was as if something had jolted her body, caused it to stir. She looked deeply into his strange eyes, searching for something though she wasn't sure what. But then she saw his face change.

Crazy talk... yeah. It was crazy. Just dreams and fantasy to think one could get off this hell. But at least Dusk had thought of her in that moment. It was a hell of a lot more than anyone else had ever done or shown her. Lacey gave him a smile and laughed softly. She brought a delicate hand up to her face and wiped at her eyes a bit when she suddenly realized there were tears starting to form. Damn it! Not now!

Lacey cleared her throat and blinked back the tears she hoped she could hide. "Well, if I could get out of here, I'd find some place where no one knows me. I'd want a new life, a good one." She laughed again, figuring she probably sounded a bit silly, almost child-like. "No monsters, no assholes and an ocean. Guess that means I can't stay on this planet." Her smile broadened a bit and she let her hand fall into her lap. "Guess it also means Earth is out of the question too," she added with a giggle. "How about you. Where would you go?" she then asked, looking back at Dusk, her body shifting a bit closer to his. She felt strangely comfortable with him. No one had ever talked to her before like he was doing. It was... nice.

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/lova_03/8x8swk.jpg
Name (Nickname):mickey
Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
Weapon:bow and arrows
Tagging:keith thomas
hour:September 15, 3585; Late afternoon
Mickey put her bow down when he came close and she could see that he was not going to hurt her by putting his gun away. She put her bow on her back and went to take his hand but instead she stumble and fell against him. she blushed and said "sorry iam a little dizzy but okay take me there if its safer i need to see about getting my ship repaired so i can get going";. she reached up to pull some hair back she thought brushed her face but when she pulled her hand down she saw all the blood and said ";oh no this is not good iam bleeding all over the place". she held onto him still cause she knew if she let go she would fall over.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2010/7/9/1278677006274/Adrien-Brody-in-a-scene-f-004.jpg
Name (Nickname):Zeke
Attire: black pants and boots
Weapon:2 pistols, 2 katanas, 3 bone daggers, 4 bone shurikens
Tagging:Anyone
hour:September 15, 3585; Early Evening

Perishable food was a pain in Zeke's behind. Much of what had been in cargo that was not perishable was being scavenged by The Others in their fortresses. Always, they were trying to come up with new ways to kill him. This was just another attempt at it. So he was going to show them that he was not afraid of them. In fact, if he wanted to he could kill them. But he was not like them, he was better than them. He was only out for himself yet they continually seemed to do things that put him in jeopardy. So today, he was going to use the darkness of night to sneak into their fortress go to their supplies and only take enough food for himself to last a week or so till he could get to the next cargo compartment.

To do this he had to watch them for several hours to find his opening and then he saw that there was a girl that was there to provide the distraction that he needed. A smirk came on his face as he slowly stalked his way to their entrance, staying out of sight and low to the ground. They were on the walls watching for him. Still he waited till the girl continued to distract them as he quickly moved to get inside the walled fortress where he expected to see an army waiting for him. But no, it seemed like they were some kind of town.

It did not matter to him what The Others did. All he knew is they were not to be trusted. And if necessary, he was to kill them if he felt threatened. He moved off to a very dark area where he would not be seen. Silently, he waited there watching to see where they would hold their supplies. Seeing them carrying things to the bar from another building, he supposed they were coming from a supply depot. Carefully, avoiding the lights and people, he began moving to the supply depot so he could get his supplies.

254383078922530588_IaFkLZU3_b.jpg

Name: Keith Thomas
Attire: Some light body armor on top of his short sleeve shirt, knee and elbow pads, Helmet, and commando boots with cargo pants.
Weapons: FN Five-seven handgun
Tagging: Anyone
Time: September 15, 3585; Early Evening

Keith held on to her slim body and notice how pretty she was even with the blood over her face. He couldn't take his time to really notice that she was an elf but she was in trouble and that was more important to him so he quickly sweep her legs and carry her in his arms and starting walking back. It was going to be a harder run back so he walked quickly back to the wall "I'm sorry if this a little foward of me but it doesn't look good the wound on your head and we should get back to treat you as soon as possible."

os8nso.jpg

Name (Nickname): Caroline Bailey (Carrie)
Attire: Brown leather corset top; long maroon skirt; brown leather boots; beige overcoat; brown hat.
Tagging: Anyone.

The sky was beginning to darken, soft violet hues streaking the skies making it almost look pretty. Despite the calm serene of the skies above, Carrie knew she now had to quicken her pace. Though her brother Mark was now gone, she knew enough that night time wasn't the hour for her be out and about without some sort of protection. He'd made that clear enough when he'd been alive. Unfortunately, now with him gone, it left her defenseless, hopeless. She knew she had so much to learn and not nearly enough time to learn it all even though time seemed endless wherever it was they were.

For a few brief moments, Carrie's thoughts drifted onto Mark. He'd only been dead for a few short days, but it felt like an eternity. She missed him deeply, needed him. Only now was she truly realizing just how much she'd relied on him. And whether that had been for good or for bad, it was what it was and now she was suffering as a result--suffering the loss and suffering the fact that she didn't know what to do.

Just then, a shiver crept along Carrie's spine. It was a slow crawling shiver, the kind that made her her breath catch and her heart suddenly pound. Her pace quickened even more, her anxiety rising to levels of panic as she tried to look out of the corner of her eyes to see if she was being watched, or worse... followed. Something felt off and it frightened her terribly. Not wanting to lead someone to where she 'lived', she suddenly changed directions, her feet taking her along a path of their own accord. Before long, she wasn't even sure where she was going any longer, her thoughts running wild as a pang of fear hit her hard causing her tummy to lurch.

After a while, Carrie didn't even know where she was. It was dark and she was all but alone. Were those eyes still watching? She couldn't tell. The whole area had eyes now. Panicking more, she brought her arms about her middle and looked up into the sky. Her eyes stung slightly as tears began to form.

"Well, well... what's this? Ain't every day you see this," came a voice, thick and rough. Carrie turned toward it, her body beginning to tremble.

"Here now, don't frighten 'er," came another voice. The man was directly behind Carrie. His hands wrapped about her waist and pulled her close. She instantly struggled trying to pull away.

"Please," Carrie then said. "I don't want any trouble. "I just missed my turn. I'll be taking my leave. Good night."

The grizzled man just laughed. "Nah, stay awhile. We could use some entertainment." His friend then held onto Carrie a bit more tightly, his one hand grabbing onto her wrist.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Attire: Dirty jeans, oil stainned vest, yellow weilding goggles, steel toe boots, tool belt with various tools
Weapon: Wrench and a hammer, The Pirate Special
Tagging: Ying, Carrie
Time: Early Evening

Josh puffed on his cigar and he opened a small pocket watch and he closed it and he nodding to Ying "I Should be heading back to my shop. I got work to do.... Come by after work if you like... I won't mind the company" He said as he stood up and walked out the bar. Night was settling in on the town and he blinked his organic eye and his cybernetic right eye flashed slightly as it shifting into it night seeting allowing him to see within the dark. He started to walk towards his shop when in a back alley he heard some voices talking and a girl's voice aswell. He was curious. He stepped into the shadows and he hung to the corners as he walked in. He outted his cigar before he entered the darkness.

Josh saw one of the men was holding a girl around the waist and another infront of her. Josh reached into his tool belt bringing out his hammer into his left organic hand. He moved low and slow as he tracked them in the dark. He moved so the one infront of her was infront of him. He looked into the eyes of the one holding the girl and his right eye Flashed like a flare in the Dark alley blinding anyone who wasn't prepared for it. A loud crushing sound echoed out as Josh brought his hammer down on the Grizzled man and another more wet crushing sound came beside the girl as his heavy cybernetic fist met the one holding her jaw breaking it roughly. He made sure each body fell away from the girl no to risk danger to her. His eye slowly faded back to its crimson red color as he looked to the girl. "Are you ok mame?" He said as he slid his hammer back into his tool belt.

Attire:tight brown pants and brown shirt to match that had a white dragon on back and it also showed her figure well. black boots.
hour:September 15, 3585; early evening

Mickey just cling to him and said ";better this way anyway and boy your ears are small";. she did not know why his ears was not like hers she had pointy ones but he did not. she thought about it for a few minutes then said ";your human not an elf';. she could not believe she seen pictures of them but never one up close and he was handsome. she woundered if she was seeing things from the lack of blood.

A place where one could start over the idea sounded like a dread a wonderland. Where wold he go if he could go anywhere would be nowhere a place no man had been to or even seen He felt her move closer to him and did not push her away. Slowly he reached an arm around her back. Maybe if he moved slowly, with care he could get close to someone besides his sister. "The outland the unexplored space beyond human reach" He pulled her a hair closer her scent was now more pronounced then before.

It was funny after being with dozens of people sometimes more then one at a time it was weird to be this close. Not in the physical sense but in the emotional sense. To expose you're true self to a stranger and have them do the same. "But what chance would we have any of use have, perhaps it is a dream only meant to live in the night" He had the urge to kiss her. To for a small time in some way join with her and share her burden "Would you terribly mind if i kissed you" It sounded weak but in the ways of love he was so inexperienced, sex was one thing love another.

2s1ke8z.jpg

Attire: Red satin and lace corset top; black leather boy-shorts; black leather coat; black leather boots; black hat.

The heat emanating from Dusk's body felt comforting and Lacey welcomed it, just like she welcomed the feel of his hand when he ever so gently touched her back. The gesture had been subtle, but she noticed it. And for the first time she actually found herself not minding. It was strange to feel such things. But then it was strange to have someone genuinely wish to talk to her much in the manner that Dusk was--sharing hopes and dreams, sharing what felt like secret desires. Sure, they weren't anything much on the surface or to the casual onlooker. But to Lacey, it meant the world.

Lacey wasn't used to this sort of treatment at all and typically avoided people since most gave off a bad vibe. But there was something about Dusk that seemed different, almost compelling. The more he spoke, the more she wanted to know and he hardly made her feel silly. As she sat there next to him, the heat between them growing, she could feel her skin begin to redden. He wished to kiss her, to touch his lips to hers. She had to admit, the thought of how his lips would feel crossed her mind and now that he'd asked... she couldn't get it out of her head. Her eyes were drawn to his mouth, the curiosity rising slightly. She didn't know him and felt no fear. A kiss was harmless enough. Besides, there was a connection. She felt it. And she now was beginning to believe that he had felt it as well.

Licking her lips, Lacey's eyes fixed upon Dusk's, her cheeks still burning with the blush. She giggled softly before averting her eyes briefly. "I... I don't think I'd mind that at all." She then looked back up at him. "In fact, I think I might like it if you did," she then admitted, her cheeks burning a bit brighter.

os8nso.jpg

Attire: Brown leather corset top; long maroon skirt; brown leather boots; beige overcoat; brown hat.
Tagging: Anyone; Josh.

Things weren't looking good at all and Carrie felt panic surging throughout her body. And just when she thought the nightmare was about to become even more terrifying, everything suddenly became a blur. It all happened so quickly, it was difficult to tell what exactly occurred. One moment she was being held tightly in the grasp of a horrid, brute of a man, the next, she was standing there freely with the two crumpled into heaps on the ground with another man standing in front of her. She'd heard the cracks, followed by the thuds and new full well that both men had been hit hard with something heavy. When she turned toward the man left standing, she felt her breath catch in her throat, her heart pounding hard and erratically beneath her breast.

"Y-yes, I... I'm all right," Carrie stammered, trying to speak and to catch her breath. She wasn't exactly sure what the man had done, it had all happened so quickly, nor was she sure she'd wanted to. But she was glad to have been saved and for everything he'd done regardless. "Th-thank you. I owe you m-my life," she then said trying to smile, though it was clear she was still a bit frightened. The area was dark and she was still startled as a result of the assault not to mention the brutality of the rescue. "P-perhaps you can show m-me how to get back to the main road?" she then asked him with a hopeful expression.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Tagging: Carrie

Josh looked at the girl who was visably shaken. "Do you have a place to stay tonight?" He turned on a small light on his tool belt so she could see better. He offered his organic hand to her to help her. "This part of town isn't the best for a little lady such as yourself." He said thankful she hadn't seen he was a cyborg yet knowing she would freak out alittle not to mention his oil covered and dirty look probally wouldnt help.

Attire: Some light body armor on top of his short sleeve shirt, knee and elbow pads, Helmet, and commando boots with cargo pants.
Tagging: Anyone; Mickey
Keith saw the sun setting but he was still a few miles away so he started to run, nothing good come out of him strolling along and getting to know someone for some idle chit-chat. "So I take it that your not familiar about humans huh." He kept running for the both of them and saw the giant iron walls. He was driven to run harder seeing his goal within reach and not a moment to soon the area around him was get darker.

No time to waste he gets to the wall and and bangs on the door "It's me, Keith thomas open up!" gears turned as the walls cracked open as it did he could feel himself being watch and very noise got him alert. He darted in with her in his arms and ran all the way to his home. He could finally be a sigh of relief as the dangerous part was over. he placed her on his bed and then when to the bathroom to get a bucket and a towel to wipe off the blood and see if her injuries are serious.

Mickey felt him pick up speed and gripped tighter to him for fear he would drop her while running. she nodded her head and said "i have seen pictures but all my life i have lived around elfs". she started to doze off while he ran. she then woke with a start when she heard the doors open back up and him banging and felt herself start to doze back off but she fought to stay away. She gripped her bow for some reason maybe it was the feeling of him being on alert that got her unnerved or the fact she was going into a town she never seen before or been before. she felt him run away the motion putting her to sleep so she dozed back off. she felt herself being placed down on a bed and woke back up. She watched him leave the room and woundered what he was going to do now. she still did not trust this man in her state he was the stronger one here and could easily take her.

He had to admit it was not the struggle to talk to her, he might even like it a little. She was a good listener most people would have laughed at him by now. Almost everyone on the planet had given up on the idea of ever leaving. His eyes locked with hers for a second arrested by the pools of light caught in them. "Good" He leaned in and gently pressed her lips to hers brief to start only a few seconds before he broke contact. It may have sounded corny but it was electric a tingle running down his spine to his toes. He placed his hands on her shoulder an pulled her a little closer to him. He kissed her again this time longer the the first kiss letting him savor her.

"I guess i lost track of the time" He had yet to find his sister and doubted her would before it got too dark to find her. He checked his watch he had a shift in the morning. "Can i walk you home" He asks slowly standing up and offering his hand. As she has already proved the streets are no place for a woman alone. The feeling of his heavy gun on his hip brings him security of body. The warm hand in his brings hm security of mind. It would be his first relationship outside of his family. It saddens him to think how many are either dead or still in bondage.

Keith came back with a bucket and a warm towel. He sat down next to her and started to wipe her forehead with the towel. Taking his time to really get to see her and sure enough she was an elf alright with the pointly ears. Other than the ears though she looked just like a human and could easily pass for a model.

The cuts weren't major and it was something that could be bandage and heal on it's own. he went out the room again to bring the first aid pack that he had. He cleaned her wounds and scratches and put a large bandaid on her head which was cover by her hair. "Alright that should be it. You should rest for a little bit while I draw you a bath and get you some food."

2s1ke8z.jpg

The moment Lacey felt Dusk's lips touch hers there was an instant spark, a flutter that made her tummy turn in a nervous way that was welcome and new and one she hoped to feel again some time. She'd heard rumor that kisses could indeed be like that, but she'd begun to think that they were something of a myth, fairy stories told to make young people feel hopeful during dark and bleak times. And, well, she really never knew a time that wasn't. Back on Earth, her life had been shit and on this new planet, her life was still shit. Perhaps it had improved on some strange level--except for the monster problem--but even still, she hadn't had anyone, life was hard and she was always watching her back. But these precious moments with Dusk had made her forget about all that. Hell, it had even made her forget about the crap that had happened with the asshole who'd assaulted her.

When Dusk pulled away, Lacey felt a heaviness weigh her down and already she missed his warmth and as he extended his hand, she didn't hesitate to place her hand in his. It felt right in his and she was glad he was holding it, to be with him. "Thank you," she then said, giving him a nod. "I'd be happy for you to walk me home." She then gave him a warm smile, her body moving to be a bit closer to him as they began to walk together. "If you'd like, I can still try and help you find your sister since I know you'd been looking for her before stopping to help me." A blush swept over her cheeks. "Not sure if you'd like to continue looking this evening though or if you think she'll be all right and head to your home or something. But, just letting you know that if you want my help, for anything, I'm always willing."

os8nso.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Josh.

The sun was setting quickly, the sky already fairly dark. Carrie looked over at the man who'd just helped her and out of the corner of her eyes, she could still see the crumpled shadowy forms of the two men who'd assaulted her. She walked away from them, her body trembling as she stepped over their non-moving bodies. She wondered if they were even still alive... but it was hard to tell in the dim light of evening. A part of her didn't want to know, didn't want to see and she could already see the deep and dark pools oozing about what she was certain were heads.

Licking her lips, Carrie eyed her rescuer. "I do have a home, but... I... I'm not sure if it's safe for me to go there," she admitted. "I... I was being followed earlier." She blushed slightly, her eyes averting toward the ground, though she was careful to look away from her earlier attackers. "Not sure who was watching me, but that's why I ended up here." She looked back up at her rescuer. "My name is Carrie," she then said trying to smile, her body still shaking quite a bit. "Please, I don't want to stay here..." she whispered, her voice laced with a plea. She was frightened, with her brother recently dead and having been followed and recently assaulted, she was more than shaken and ready to get out of the dark and sinister area in which they were currently standing.

When keith came and sat down and reached up with the towel she flinched but let him whip her head. she did not know what his attentions where but so far he seemed to only want to help her. she felt some shivers run thou her body from his touch but she chose to ignore them. she gave him a smile saying ";thank you" as he finished up with her wound.

She laid back on the bed when he told her to rest. When he said he was going to run her a bath she sighed she wanted to get clean so bad for it a been a few days sense she had one being in flight. she had to sponge bath but to get in a tub of water would be nice for a change. She was hungry sense she missed her lunch trying to keep her ship in flight. she laid her head back on a pillow after taking her bow and laying it in front of her and the arrows as well. she soon drifted off into a light sleep.

2mzzd6s.jpg

Tagging: Carrie

Josh looked to her and he carefully nodded his head " I own the mechanic shop in town. I have a room and a cot there if you'd like to stay there?" He shifted his weight and he walks out of the alley and he turns to look at her. "My name is Josh." He said turning to her and she could see he was a cyborg and his cybernetic eye was in a state of constant motion as it zoomed in slightly and corrected itself adjusting to see and he moved his fingers on his right hand slightly and the gears and mechanics within his arm shift as he does so.

Keith got water ready, A big t-shirt and some boxers for her doing the best he could to find clothes that could fit her somewhat while he was going to wash her clothes in the morning. He then came back in the bathroom and left a wash and drying towel, soap and shampoo so she wouldn't have to come out. Finally when he finish preparing everything he went back to wake her up "Hey, your bath is ready. It is two door down to the left. When you are finish just let me know so I can get your food ready and we can talk."

Mickey woke up and nodded . she sat up and soon got off the bed and onto her feet to find that she was till a little dizzy but the bleeding had stop and she could walk. she moved slowly to the bathroom and after going in and closing the door behind her she realized her bow and arrows still on his bed. she then turned and locked the door then thought twice about and unlocked it again in case she passed out in tub from loss of blood. she took off all her cloths and got in . she leaned back and relaxed for a bit. she washed up then took the bandage off and washed her hair. she bit back a scream as the shampoo hit her wounds. She soon got out and dried off her hair re warped her head. She then dried off her body and put on the shirt and boxers. The boxers fit somewhat and shirt fit close but it was long on her and it covered up her boxers.

She walked out of the bathroom and standing in the doorway she said "alright Keith iam done".

He shook his head the streets were almost dead at night. The walls had held till now but no one knew if they would hold forever. "If we went looking she would be gone before we got there, besides she can take care of herself" He was actually trying to protect the city from her. She had a habit of cutting off the hands of men who to freely used them on her person. He came to her place in a short time the city was well laid out and traffic was light. The lights in her area of town were either blown or weak compared to the rest of the city. A shiver ran down his neck something was not right.

His hands began to grow get he knew how to fuck. He did not know how to be liniment. "Do you have a security system" He could see that her door had been forced. Perhaps another man a friend of the one who hit on her had come for some payback. The area was very Hatfield McCoy after the crash. "Stay behind me" He moved forward gun drawn light in the other hand. Something moved it was too small to be human at least to small to be an adult, animal or child. He held the gun up and moved forward ready to attack if he was provoked in any way.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2010/7/9/1278677006274/Adrien-Brody-in-a-scene-f-004.jpg
Name (Nickname):Zeke
Attire: black pants and boots
Weapon:2 pistols, 2 katanas, 3 bone daggers, 4 bone shurikens
Tagging:Anyone
hour:September 15, 3585; Early Evening

Scaling the wall on his way out of the town had been a little difficult since he had needed to use quite a bit of force to get his daggers into the wall to climb up. The people at the top were more interested in looking out than they were at looking in. He had to wait a few moments though till their vision was completely off of him and the small bag that he now carried with him.

The heist had gone better than he had hoped with him not having to kill even one of the Others that inhabited the town. So he just dropped to the ground on the other side of the wall and headed back to his territory under the cover of night. Yes, humans did not possess night vision but Zeke had trained his instincts to make up for his lack of sight when the planet turned away from its star.

Looks like he had survived yet another day, now it was time to see if he was going to survive yet another night out in the wreckage. The cold chill air blew along his body and then he placed the large coat over his body with a smile on his face. Another night was about to begin...

Name (Nickname): Dawn (Ying)
Attire: Immaculate coveralls, choker, hat
Weapon: sword
Tagging: Zeke
Time: early morning

Ying heard someone land as a Genie or genetically engineered humans she had far better then normal sense. She approached the intruder from the rooftops. She landed behind him without a sound and took out her swords. "Who are you" She asked she had to warn him it was only fair. If she killed another guard the city fathers would kick her and her brother out. Even with he enhanced eyes she could not make out a great deal of detail.

She cold sense that he was armed by the way her shifted his weight but smelt no blood. "I would put my hands up or be prepared for a fight" She warned. She was slight of build but fast able to deal with most men in a fair fight. She licked her lips it had been ages since she tasted human blood. Here eyes seemed to shine in the near darkness of the night. "Hands up" She warned him again.

"Alright I'm in here," his house was made of wood and was kind of small but a lot of that goes into the fact he is rarely here and this isn't his 'home' to him. This is just somewhere that he could just rest, eat, and clean without having to go and pay for it. He was in the kitchen making something quick and something that didn't take a whole lot of stuff since he hasn't gone out to get more food, an omlet mixed with cheese, peppers, ham, baccon.

he sat the food on the table and sat across from her "I hope you can eat meat. I don't have much else to give you. I'm Keith as you know, what is your name?"

Back
Top Bottom