Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiyo was ready for this, her powers have increased, fueled by her incredible sex sessions with Xavier. Placing her index and middle fingers to her lips, she blew a kiss towards the revealed monster and the kiss turned into colourful sprites made of pure force, swarming over it's intended target with incredible speed, crashing into it and causing small explosions of harmful energy.

(Chiyo uses magic missile for auto 6 damage)

Eiko snarls at the pain, while the guests begin to run screaming away. Xavier swings his sword, but Eiko dodges with limber grace. Eiko slashes at him again, and the last of four strikes hits him, cutting a jagged wound across his chest. Taeruko's fiery bird from before divebombs Eiko from above, while Taeruko casts another at her. The first misses while the second hits.

Eiko damage: 42
Xavier damage: 16

Eiko was fast, Chiyo saw the cut on Xavier and knew that she needs to put a stop to the tainted creature's assault first, instead of firing another barrage of missiles, the sorceress used her colour spray, trying to stun the creature to relieve Xavier off the pressure.

Eiko just shrugs off the color spray, continuing her dance with Xavier. Xavier connects with a cross slash that opens Eiko from hip to shoulder, pus spewing from the wound instead of blood. To any guest still of enough mind to watch and think, this was irrefutable proof of the Taint. Eiko grimaced with a mask of pain and fury, and lashed out again, her first slice cutting Xavier across the arm. Taeruko directs the two birds of fire to attack Eiko again, but Eiko maintains enough awareness to dodge one. Unfortunately, the second slams into her face. Screaming in pain, she falls backward, and after a furious moment of trying to get the bird off her face, shivers and slumps into stillness. After a few moments, Taeruko dismisses the birds, revealing that Eiko's eyes had been blackened, and that she was dead.

"Ah, so it reveals it's true colours now" Chiyo said, seemingly unfazed by the recent turn of events. "Now your clan has seen proof, it's time to weed out the rest..but first, if i may, i would like to search Eiko's residence. Will you send soldiers with me?" Chiyo asked with a sly smile. "There might be more clues" she said, though she's really hoping that there will be a Wang Liang, this way she can find out what they were used for...and get a taste of what a Wang Liang's cock can do to a human pussy.

The remaining guests stare as Taeruko nods, and begins directing her samurai and sohei to detain people for questioning, while hinin come to clean the mess. "Make sure to get everyone. I don't wish for there to be any leaks before we're ready." Taeruko turns to Chiyo. "I'll have a dozen samurai ready for you to take to Nagasawa's estate. I'm sure they'll be able to handle any normal soldiers." A sigh of frustration comes from her. "I'm afraid I'll be unable to join you, or have a clan member with you. Most are elsewhere with business, or aren't skilled enough. I'll have enough on my plate to sort through these people for the coming days, trying to determine how much was fabricated or orchestrated by Nagasawa." Fire seems to spark from her hand as the raw fury and betrayal coat her voice at the end. "Of course, it may be easier to infiltrate her estate the same way she infiltrated us." She says musingly.

"Do not be disheartened, i will root them out for you, though..perhaps something more subtle." Chiyo said, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I assume news of this..event has not yet spread out of this house? Perhaps if you would help me learn more about lady Eiko, her family and her tendencies..I could impersonate her and enter her house to scout it out first before the Samurais come in?"

"She was a gossip, always traveling from one party to the next. Eiko was always talking to someone, always looking for dirt. She preferred to wear darker clothing than most Phoenixes, and usually with hints of purple." Taeruko replied. "You'll need to talk to my records keeper for more details about her. He'll have written details, and has an excellent memory."

"I'll grab her outfit then, though if you have any mages who can mend the damage..that would be ideal" Chiyo said, making her way to find the record's keeper. Mostly, she wanted to know about Eiko's family, their names and appearances, for nothing will blow her cover faster than failing to recognize people she should know.

Taeruko had a servant lead them to an old man writing in a large book, in a room filled with shelves of scrolls and books. He was constantly writing, tilting his head here and there in thought for a brief moment, before continuing. Short white hair on top was countered by the long beard that nearly reached the floor with him sitting. He wore a simple red kimono, the only noticeable thing a small wolf stitched over his heart.

"Greetings sir" Chiyo said respectfully, slightly out of character as she normally only treat potential sexual partners with any respect. "I would like to learn everything there is to know about Lady Eiko's family. Is this possible?"

The old man glances up at Chiyo a moment, studying her intently. After a little while, he nods. "Yes, I can. Let's see... Eiko... Eiko..." The old man flips through the book, eventually stopping on a page. "Ah, yes... Eiko Nagasawa, a daughter of Hifumi Nagasawa. Has a little sister, Kahori, and their father and step-mother, Sasara, live there. Originally had issues with Sasara, but recently has changed her opinion, much too the disappointment of her sister. The fights in the family have turned from stepmother and stepdaughter to sister against sister. There were discussions of an arranged marriage, but they were dropped. The former fiancé, one Takaki Komura, did not take it well, and has so far failed in regaining her affections. It was noted to be shortly after the fights between Sasara and Eiko stopped." The old man says. He stares a moment. "Eiko preferred to wear form-fitting leather for traveling and casual dress, instead of kimonos. She also carried kunai with her, since it is an ill-kept secret that all Nagasawa have ninja training, since the entire clan was once ninja, before their revealing during the Last Shadow War. (War in which Fu Leng died at the end of.) Eiko was noted as being able to handle kunai in both hands with ease." The old man looks up. "Is there anything else I can help with?"

"A kunai..I can handle that. Thank you. Elder" She said, bowing once more before leaving. There were more people she needed to fool than she thought, but the temptress took it as a personal challenge. After changing her outfit, she made her way to the house, making sure that the samurai and Xavier will be nearby when she needs them.

(By house, I'm assuming you mean Eiko's.)

There are a few torches that light the way up the path of the (Asian equivalent) small manor. However, awaiting outside is a twelve year-old girl with a solemn face. She looks similar to Eiko, but her eyes glow with a slight purple light. She stares at Chiyo a moment. "Is she dead?" She asks in a quiet, calm voice.

The girl was not human it seems, Chiyo wondered how the girl recognized her even through the illusion. "Who are you talking about little girl?" she asked with an immitation of Eiko's voice, using her face as well. She was ready to adjust her plans, but first she wanted to make sure whether this girl is friend or foe. Silently, she checked her jade dagger.

"Eiko, of course. You don't have my sister's soul." The girl says in a calm tone, rather at odds with her statement. The jade dagger still shines with it's green light, so the girl is obviously not Tainted. The girl, presumably Kahori, is dressed in the manner of a miko-in-training. Her eyes hint at both sorrow and peace, youth and experience. Dichotomy that could be disorienting to those unused to the arcane. "Is she free of the Taint?" The girl asks.

"In her demise, she is free from the taint" Chiyo said, trying to sound respectful. There is no way to lie to this girl and Chiyo recognizes her considerable power. Best to get her on their side. "Might you be Kahori-san? I am here to cleanse the taint from this area, will you help me?"

The girl nods. "I'm Kahori. I am... glad, if saddened. But please, follow me and go along with it for a little bit." The girl then turns, and comtempt rings clear in her voice with the next words. "Out whoring again, or just gossipmongering?" Kahori opens the door, which leads to a grandiose entrance hall.

"Whoring? Kahori-chan, don't use such a word!" She said, mimicking Eiko's manner of speaking as she followed the younger girl. "I was in a very important bussiness dinner with our lady, and what you call 'gosipmongering' is how we stay abreast of current situations" Chiyo scolded, shaking her head as if in disbelief.

"Is that what you call it, when you whisper in men's ears?" She says, disdain in her voice as she leads Chiyo past guards who dismiss it as yet another fight. "And I'm certain that quietly disappearing with a man in tow to a guest room is _not_ a part of keeping in form!" This is nearly shouted, and a distant noise from a room with double doors suggest that someone in there heard it and decided to move away.

"Y-You! Mind your own bussiness! What i do in my own time is my bussiness! You're far too young to understand!" Chiyo raised her voice. She wanted everyone to hear, making sure it leaves them uncomfortable. The further away people stayed from them, the better.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night. When you _bother_ to sleep." Kahori says, switching to annoyance. After a brief glance, she then leads Chiyo into a room and shuts the door. "We should be safe to talk here. Now who are you, and why do you wear my sister's form?" Kahori asks, calm once again.

"I am Chiyo of the Nymph clan, here on behalf of Shaitang-sama" She explained, revealing her true form for awhile. "We found proof that your clan has been infilitrated by the tainted in a severe manner..Now, I am looking for some captured Wang-Liangs, have you any idea where they might be?" She asked, smiling sweetly.

"I don't know what Wang-Liangs are, but there is a newly built prison under the manor. _She_ had it added after Eiko..." For a moment, pain and misery cover her face. "I am untainted because Eiko pretended to have my ability to See." The last word is spoken in Celestial, more sung then spoken. "They left me alone afterwards because they assumed it left her after she was Tainted. We weren't strong or skilled enough to fight the person that _she_ brought here to Taint people, so Eiko came up with a plan to save me. At the cost of herself..." Kahori bows her head in grief for a moment.

"The person she brought here?" Chiyo asked, curiosity and wory overpowering her pent up desire for Wang Liang cock. "Who is this person, Eiko?" She asked, placing a hand on her shoulder gently, conveying affection and sympathy with a simple gesture. "Is that person still here? I need to check the dungeon, but..I must know if there's anyone there, anyone who might be involved with the tainted"

(diplomacy 22 if needed to calm her down, i'm certain the sexual appeal bonus doesn't apply here )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom