Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahori takes a deep breath, and calms herself. "No. That person isn't here anymore. But you'd know if you see her. Just the aura..." She shudders, loathing and fear evident in her face. "If you plan on pretending to be my sister, then you'll need to slip into the dungeon sometime soon. She usually goes there after an argument with me to 'relieve frustration'. She usually then heads to bed. In the morning, Eiko has a discussion with _her_, usually about whatever party Eiko went to the night before. After that, Eiko practices in private. Sometimes Takaki comes over, trying to regain Eiko's affections. Then, after lunch, Eiko goes to a party of one kind or another." Kahori says, giving a list of things expected of Eiko.

'relieve frustrations'. Chiyo wondered what that might entail, for her, relieving frustration almost always involves a man with a huge cock, preferably her stallion, but for Eiko it might meant torture. With a flourish, the Nymph once again turns into Kahori's sister. "I will investigate. I will see you in the morning, little one." she said gently as she made her way into the dungeon.

Chiyo finds herself walking down stone steps after opening a semi-secret passage. After a couple of minutes, she finds a door at the foot of the stairs, which she opens with a key Eiko had on her. Inside, there is a series of doors, most wooden, but the farther end has some made of bars. Two are occupied with a vanara and a kitsune (fox shapeshifter race, I'll edit the exact name in later.) A rough looking guard in black leather with a whip on his hip bows. "Lady Eiko, prisoner 12 is in the Fire Cell, awaiting your attention."

"Very well” the impostor said convincingly. Yet another shapeshifer , there is certainly a pattern here. "Take me to him then,I want some...privacy. My sister is really making me angry today" she said with a venomous scowl. "Make sure I am not disturbed today" (welcome back! How are you?)

(I'm alright. I've been having RL issues, landlord specifically. Bright side, had my birthday two days ago, and those issues should hopefully be over.) (DM Note: I'd like you to roll a Disguise check, which will be retconned in. You get bonuses from the spell, and circumstances, that would put you above anyone you've met, besides Kahori, who's got modifiers that would have seen through it no matter what you roll. Unless you maxed out Disguise, and used high level magic. Not only does she have intimate knowledge, but a max Spot and special perception abilities.)

"Yes Lady." He bows, before returning to his post. Given the symbols on the doors, the Fire Cell is easy to find. When Chiyo opens the correct door, the lingering smell of a forge and burnt flesh hits her nose. Inside is a Wang-Liang, stretched out on a rack with hatred glaring in it's eyes, along with fear and despair. Torture tools of various kinds are around the room, but focus is on the branding tools in the forge. They all have various shapes, and seem to have a specific purpose, whether torture or something else... (K. Arcana check.)

"Come to torment me, wench?" The gruff, hate-laden voice of the Wang-Liang asks. "What'll it be today? More runes, drawings for the fun? Or rape once more?" There is hint of tenacity, of unyielding endurance in his next words. "I still won't talk. The secrets will never be yours, Tainted one."

(Would you mind rolling for Me? I'm on the road so It's hard to access dice rollers. Disguise mod +18 but people get -2 sense motive if they like women)

Her heart beat faster, it seems Eiko had a taste for Wang Liang cock afterall. She smirked, walking towards the creature, her body language marking her as a different person, much more sensual, more womanly, than Eiko. "Oh do I really look like that awkward wench, oh mighty one?" She asked caressing his body gently, admiring the size and texture. Her eyes seeking out it's cock. "Such a woman can't possibly please a grand creature like you..but me? I'll show you heaven..and your freedom" she traced her tongue across it's chest (prowess take 10 with silver tongue, making it 38, arcana at +9)

(Good to hear and happy bday. Anything you want as a gift?)

(Alright. Not a problem.)

The Wang-Liang looked confused, before a rough chuckle came from it. "I see. A counter spy. Nice to know they made a mistake." The hate fades, but is still there. The fear and despair disappear. His cock thickens and lengthens, becoming just over a foot in length. "Why would you free me? Our races aren't exactly on speaking terms." The Wang Liang asks.

Wang Liang aroused.
(Hmm. Every time I hear the question 'what do you want', I hear Max Payne's little litany about his wants, given halfway through the second game. At the moment, can't say. Since I'm at work and on the clock. Might have answers to that later though.)

"Fortunately for both of us, wang liang, I don't judge a man by his race..and we do have a common enemy..but before we speak of bussiness..let me..clear your mind first" she purred, sinking between his large legs, dropping her disguise. The nymph tried swallowing him whole but failed. Scolding herself inwardly, she changed her approach, sucking and licking on his giant balls with all of her divine skillsn using salva coated palms to stroke his length. "Soo huge..this is the best cock I have ever had" she groaned, dropping her kimono to give him a titfuck, sucking on the cockhead

(Take 10 for 38 prowess, just the one roll version. She'll use teasing lover to extend it as long as she could though)

The Wang-Liang is stunned speechless, first at the human woman willing to touch him intimately, then at the extraordinary titfuck that lasted over an hour, before he couldn't take anymore and erupted, spewing cum onto her breasts. It was more than most humans produced. After a few moments to recover his mind, the Wang-Liang asked, "So, what is your plan to free me?" All signs of hatred toward her are completely gone. His cock is a bit wilted though.

(DM Note: I forgot about the K.Arcana check. You rolled a 14. So, total of 22. Chiyo recognizes that the branding tools can be used to shape and create seals seared into flesh. Like the one that stops a shapeshifter from willingly changing...)

"Aaah...What incredible stamina you have" Chiyo chuckled, returning to Eiko's form. "Now, Wang Liang, i will try and release you, but why don't you tell me about what exactly is being done here, hmm? I doubt that woman locked you up for your cock..i would have done so, but unlike me, she doesn't appreciate a good sexual partner like you."

(can i undo his resraints/seals?)

(The restraints, yes. The seals are seared onto him, and would require healing, dispel magic, or 'drawing' lines through the current one, which would require K. Arcana check to avoid things like converting his innate magic into a magical explosion, or other bad things.)

Chiyo eventually finds the right key on the key ring to set the Wang-Liang free. "As far as I know, they're studying transmutation, specifically innate abilities. I think their hoping to help hide the Taint better." The creature replies, while rubbing his wrists. The marks of constant restaints are there. "That would be my guess, from the other shapeshifters here. There is the oddball Vanara, but I don't why the monkey's here. Maybe just too curious for his own good, and got caught looking around. He is a recent addition." The Wang-Liang added.

Chiyo licked him clean first before unlocking him, savoring his taste. Despite his size, he could not go as long as her stallion. A shame. "Well now..I believe we have a common enemy, why don't you work together with me hmm? You have seen what i can do with my mouth, imagine..how good it can be inside me" she purred. "Yes, humans sees you as the enemy, but i will take care of that. I'm rather persuasive..so what do you say? Help me broker temporary alliance with your kind? Together we can root out the taint" she purred, pressing up against him. "Unfortunately Eiko is dead but agree to this deal and i'll let you experience what it's like to rape HER instead"

(Diplomacy 35 assuming i get my seduction bonus and a +4 from giving him an extraordinary experience)

"Sounds... good." The Wang-Liang replied. He sticks out his black furred hand to shake on the agreement. "My name's Jiang Han. I'm a member of the ... Snake tribe, is how it translates. I'll talk to my tribe, and at least give you safe passage. You'll probably have to talk and convince others though." He says.

"As you might notice by now, i'm quite...Persuassive" Chiyo said, turning away after shaking his hand. "Now, can you tell me about this other woman? I was told that Eiko had an ally that might have been here with her" she said while looking for clues. (search 19)

"Other wo- oh. Her." The hatred and fear is obvious in his voice. "I haven't seen her recently. She was constantly here early on, but when things weren't progressing as fast as she wanted, she eventually stopped coming around." Jiang shakes his head, as if to rid it of something. "There was something wrong about her, even more so than the obvious Taint. It wasn't something that could be hidden. Some sort of aura."

(In response to search check, you don't find anything that I haven't already stated in this room.)

"Do you have anything that can help me identify her?" She asked, sitting on the table. "Any specific details about her? Anything at all?"

(Is there any ways for Jiang Han to escape this place without going through the front door?)

(There might, but you'd have to look within the dungeon, or ask around...)

"She has short black hair, ethereal green eyes, a scar across her nose, and wears black leather." Jiang replies. "I didn't see her with a weapon, so I can't help you there. But she knows at least a little magic."

"Green eyes?' Chiyo wondered, the woman sounds like a foreigner. "Did she say anytihng to Eiko? Come with me Jiang, let's find you a way out of here"

(chiyo will explore the dungeon then)

(Hey. Tried to PM you, but your box is full apparently.
Two things.
1) I've had to cover someone at work, and deal with a broken refrigerator, and
2) Did you take the guard outside the room, in the hall, into account?)

(Oh, if there's no other path than into the hallway then Chiyo will go out as Eiko, and sorry about the full pm)

Turning to face her new ally, Chiyo gave a quizzical expression. "I don't suppose one human guard is a problem for you?" she asked. "I'm sure you have alot of..aggression to work out, why don't you kill the man outside and we'll get you out of here?"

"No problem at all." A vicious sneer covers his face as Jiang crosses the room and opens the door. Before the guard can react, Jiang is upon him with claw and fang tearing the guard. The guard fights back, but is killed swiftly. (Total combat lasted 3 rounds. Jiang criticaled twice, and the guard was not Tainted. So, 18 seconds official D&D) The two prisoners that can see are shocked, and hopeful looks cross their faces.

"So i'm guessing you'd both like to be free as well, hmm?" Shan asked, embracing Jiang's mighty form from behind, caressing his abs. "I doubt you'd be able to pleasure me like this mighty warrior would..but sure, i'm feeling Generous. Do you understand what i am saying?" Shan asked the other two prisoners.

The vanara and kitsune nod, the kitsune with a slight smirk. "I'm not into the same gender, even if exceptions can be made." The vanara doesn't speak, but shrugs instead. Jiang puffs up ever so slightly, unconsciously reacting to the flattery. A look of pity and sorrow briefly crosses the kitsune's face, before she adds, "Don't expect him to talk. They cut out his tongue after the third day of his constant questions."

"Poor guy" Shan said sympathy. Maybe she'll work her tongue on him to cheer him up one day. "Wait, you're ALL shapeshifters, right?" she asked with a grin, trying to open their cages. "Follow my lead and turn into humans, we'll get you out of here." she smirked, taking off the dead guard's clothes. "You, Kitsune, can you turn into the person who often visit? Eiko's friend?"

"I could, if my shapeshifting wasn't locked by this brand." She says, pointing to a long, swirling scar seared down her back, similar to the one on Jiang. "But he might be able to change us all, if we get those manacles off him. He's a shaman." She says, pointing to the vanara. The vanara nods. Eventually Chiyo finds the right keys, and opens the doors and removes the shackles. The vanara closes his eyes, begins to gesture, and gently... dance, would be the best word, though it isn't a recognizable dance. When the vanara opens his eyes again, they are glowing white, and soft tendrils of yellow light flow from his hands to the three former prisoners. Eventually, the light settles, and the guard, the other woman, and another guard replace Jiang, the kitsune, and the vanara. The kitsune and Jiang look at each other a moment. "You don't have that aura she had. But he did get the eyes right." Jiang comments. The vanara shrugs, communicating that he did his best. "It'll probably do. Unless she shows up herself. Do you have backup in case that happens?" The kitsune asked Chiyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom