Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. So, all my D&D threads have been renamed. The only differences will be the individual games, so I just will post all relevant things under those threads, and the games will have individual threads.

RE: D&D 3.5 Fast Pace Free Form Game

Rokugan Setting, Character Level 5 starting.
War of Myths
It was a clear and pleasant day in the city of Kyuden, the capital of the Dragon Clan lands. Kyuden is on the highest mountain in Rokugan, and rumor has it that a stairway to the heavens is hidden in the city, that goes to the top of the mountain and beyond. Mt. Myoboku is one of the few Dragon claimed mountains that is not threatened at the moment. Other mountains have erupted, and this has led to strife with the Phoenix Clan, for the refugees have settled on the edge of the Dragon lands, and in some cases onto Phoenix territory. This issue has been extremely volatile between the two clans, and war threatens to stir.

A graceful woman walked into the city, her face hidden by a wide brimmed hat used by travellers to shield their eyes from the glare of the sun. Despite the thick layer of Kimono she was wearing however, Chiyo's lovely figure can be easily seen by any who would care to lay eyes on her. Kyude is a grand place, certainly much bigger than her husband's small township out by the Carpenter's Wall, and as in many other things, Chiyo finds that bigger is better.

"My legs are killing me" She said to no one in particular, taking her hat off and walking into the city to find a place to rest. Her quest for immortality can wait a few hours, surely.

Xavier was frustrated. He had been travelling along the road when a heavy mist rolled in. When it blew away, it revealed that he'd been transported to a completely different country, possibly a completely different world. He'd had to learn an entirely different language. At least he had arrived in somewhat friendly territory. Apparently there were 'clans' that kill first, ask later. Scorpion and Crab clans, apparently. He'd never felt more lost than he did at this moment. The city he was in was called Kyuden, apparently. He sighed, and continued down the main street.

The city was busy with movement, for those with an eye on politics knew that the annual Dragon Clan Review was to occur sometime this week. The heads of the various clans would all be in town, and at some point hold a a meeting with the current Dragon Clan Head. Policies would be discussed, and judgement on the other clan heads' actions over the year would be passed. Rumor had it that either war would be declared on the Phoenix, or that several heads would commit seppuku.

While her house is normally unincluded in the politics of the major Clans, Chiyo has picked up enough knowledge of the current situations. War between the Dragon and Phoenix would leave alot of houses destroyed, which meant little to Chiyo at this point, unless she can find a way to join the war and profit from the loot that will come from the destruction of the Phoenix clan. Certainly, they are the most skilled clan when it comes to Magic and Magic is what she seeks. She began to look for information in the local teahouse. (i roll Gather Information)

Roll(1d20)+7:
19,+7
Total:26

(Also, does she happen to pass by Xavier?)

Inside the Cloud Dragon Teahouse, Chiyo learns that the rumors of war are more than rumors. The Miyamoto clan and the Oyokawa clans have already been mobilized to 'protect the refugees'. A common soldier too far into his sake had mentioned the Aoyama and Togashi clans, known for their air and water shugenja, were awaiting orders from the clan head to march. A dozen or so minutes after Chiyo has sat down, a person with the look of a foreigner enters the Teahouse and sits down, asking only for water. He wears clothes similar to a monk's, only higher quality and meant for battle. Boots instead of sandals, and instead of silk rope, a dark red belt.

She is unused to the sights of a foreigner but this is a man who is clearly a warrior from the looks of him, not only that but Chiyo found him quite exotic and wondered what sex with a foreigner would be like. There were rumors that foreign men were of a more impressive endowment than the men of Rokugan and she plans on finding out. If things go well, she might also seduce him into being her Yojimbo for awhile, her guardian. Heavens know that while her magic is formiddable, she is still a helpless lady when it comes to swordplay.

She gave him a sideway glance, trying to catch his interest with a seductive smile. She was going to play this subtly.

Roll(1d20)+0:
8,+0
Total:8

(if i am allowed to use bluff to lure him in, that's a 20, if it's diplomacy, an 18)

Xavier noticed the woman glancing at him. She was... exotic. In a sea of dark hair and dark eyes, her red hair shone out. And her eyes were lighter. There seemed to be something otherworldly about her as well. He guessed she was staring because of his obvious foreign nature. The only thing he had that fit in was his black hair, everything else, from his sword to his clothes to his eyes, nearly screamed foreigner, different, stranger. She had caught his attention too. Including that she filled her... kimono? foreign (to him) dress rather well.

He didn't seem to make the first move and so she gave him an inviting smile, motioning to the empty seat next to her. "Where have you come from, traveller?" she asked in a soft tone, noticing that he is admiring her body and letting him continue to do so. She even shifted slightly so he can get a better view of her face. "I must admit, i never met...a man like you, and i am curious..very much so" she said, letting a sensual tone creep subtly into her voice.

Xavier moved over after she invited him. He preferred not getting hit for presumptions, thank you. Plus he was in an entirely different culture, and wasn't completely sure what was right and what was wrong according to that. He preferred to avoid confrontations with the law if he could help it. Less annoyances and paperwork that way. "A place called Sionock. But I'm guessing it isn't anywhere remotely around here. My name's Xavier. Family name is Harper, so I guess that would be my 'clan'. And may I know your name, lady?" She was quite beautiful, even more so than he'd thought. But he'd have to be cautious, since he didn't know any of the customs around here. It was annoying, especially since a good number of the local guards, or samurai, or whatever the men in armor where called, just shrugged and said foreigner when he asked. Hard to know how to avoid a faux pas that way.

"I am Chiyo of the Nymph clan" she said with a nod. "A minor clan with land far away from Kyuden. Tell me, Xavier of Clan Harper..Are you any good with a sword?" she asked, tilting her head. "I am planning to Join the Aoyama in the coming war, but a sorceress like me will not last long in war without a Yojimbo..a..Bodyguard. I am lacking in gold currently, but.." she allowed her voice to trail as she eyed him up and down, undressing him with her eyes. "I can make it up in...so many other ways" she purred seductively, making her intentions clear without so much as touching him.

Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+0
Total:17

(since i don't touch him physically, i don't think i can use sexual prowess, so this will be a bluff or diplomacy to convince him. If it's diplomacy, that's 27, if it's bluff, 29)

Xavier stared a moment, consideration in his eyes. "I suppose I could be a bodyguard. I'm fairly skilled with a blade." Graduation Champion of his training academy, but that probably meant little, here. "And payment could be... discussed, another time." He didn't mind the idea, in fact was a little flattered. "So, any idea what this 'war' is supposed to be about?" Not much was talked to him that wasn't in riddle. At least, the monks and samurai he had talked to had spoken to him in riddle. It had been slightly aggravating, but at least they seemed to do it to everyone not a Dragon clan member. He'd seen 'Crane' and 'Unicorn' treated the same way. He'd pieced together that the Dragon and Phoenix clans hadn't gotten along in possibly a century. Something about a Dragon clan changing to a Phoenix clan, from what he could put together.

"Nothing" she said coldly. "It's about nothing that really matters. As most wars go, it's about pride and honor, a contest between the warlord over who has the biggest cock. It's the people that suffers from the war. The women and children left behind and the folks who loses their loved ones in the fire..so there. It's about nothing" There is a slight bitterness in her voice, some pain from the past that she never truly got over. She decided she didn't like talking about war more than needed, perhaps a distraction would serve better to fix the mood.

"Perhaps we can get a room to..talk more?" she said softly

"That sounds fine." Xavier answered. He'd apparently stepped onto a sore subject. He didn't have any particularly bad memories of war, besides the usual death and dismemberment that happened. But maybe she had family that had been affected. His only living relative was a merchant sister. "I can pay for a room or two, if you need me to." At least his money was good, even if it had 'strange' markings of his home kingdom on it. Gold was still gold, no matter where it was from.

Once she got into their room, Chiyo turned to him with hunger in her eyes. "Enough talk about war..I admit that i have ulterior motives with you my dear Xavier" she said, shedding the outermost layer of her Kimono and kneeling on the futon, inviting him closer. "I..am very much interested in learning if the rumors about foreigner's endowment is true..Now, since you are my Yojimbo..Allow me to 'inspect' your 'blade' " she purred, licking her lips invitingly.

"I promise..i will make it worthwhile." she said, her heart racing, hoping that he would be at least of a larger size than her husband.

"So, you want to 'inspect'?" Xavier asked, before dropping his bag and taking off his shirt. "I suppose I can comply." He added as he take off his pants. Years of martial arts had given him a toned, muscular body. His eight inches of cock was natural luck. "I think it would be fair if I could 'inspect' the lady I'm to protect." Xavier said as he stood in front of her.

"Oh my.." she said with a light gasp. Never before had she seen a cock so big and thick, it made her husband's rod look like an absolute joke and she was instantly arroused. "Ah..Patience my Yojimbo..First i need to confirm a few things..Certainly you are bigger than most men in this land and i adore you for it..But let me see if you can last long enough,hmm?" she winked, loosening her clothes so he can see more glimpses of her skin.

Chiyo grasped the rod, it felt so nice to have it fill her palm. "So...big.." she repeated dreamily, giving it a few licks. Calming herself down, she opened her mouth wide and easily swallowed him whole, deepthroating the foreigner lovingly with loud wet sounds. She has been trained for this, having been prepared by the finest courtesans of her clan to take cocksucking into an artform. Her eyes flicked upwards to his, maintaining eye contact as she pleasured the man tirelessly. (Sexual prowess check, +3 for oral focus)

Roll(1d20)+20:
4,+20
Total:24

She would normally be able to do wondrous things with her tongue, but never having a man as large as he, she was only able to do the basic things. Pulling out with a gag, she smiled at him. "I'm sorry..Let me try that again" she said before going back in.

(why did i roll a 4 T_T)

Xavier moaned in appreciation as she took him into her mouth. "You want to test my endurance?" He asked, a slight grin on his face. "I'm afraid it'll take a little more than that." He's aroused, but not peaked.

"Aaah...I like that..a stud" She chuckled, now suckling on his balls, prolonging the pleasure by maintaining the rythm, ensuring that he will last longer than normal in her mouth, allowing the foreigner to enjoy the blowjob marathon for an extended period (i use teasing lover to give him an automatic success on his constitution check). Then, she pulled her hair back and got serious, moaning as she sucked him, letting the vibrations go into his cock to stimulate it.

Roll(1d20)+20:
10,+20
Total:30

She was herself becoming aroused, her pussy growing wet at his taste. Now she'll see if he is really special. (DC 19 constitution check for the incredible blowjob he is getting)

"It's enjoyable, but I prefer mutual pleasure." It was the best blowjob he'd ever had, even if he hadn't had many, but he preferred for his partner to be pleasures as well.

She slowed down abit, pulling out with a loud pop noise. Batting her eyelash at him, she licked his shaft one last time before stripping down, revealing her flawless body. "Come on then Xavier..Come fuck me as hard as you can"

"As you wish." Xavier said, before picking her up and kissing Chiyo. He laid her down on the bed, and began to stroke, caress, and gently pinch her, looking for sensitive and pleasurable spots throughout her body, from neck to breasts to legs to pussy.

Roll: 12, Sexual Prowess: 8 ranks, Sexual Expertise: -5 on prowess roll +5 to partner's check, Forceful Lover: +5 from Str
Arousal DC: 21

He was much much better than she could ever hope for. Big AND good, a lethan combination that soon had her screaming, legs clinging to his waist as she bucked her hips, trying to pleasure her lover as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "S-So Big! Your cock is Sooo big! It's stretching my pussy so much!" she cried out, grabbing his hair and pulling him in for a hungry kiss, whispering sultrily into his ears. "You're soooo much thicker than my husband..I love your cock so Much Xavier..Come on..Cum with me!"

Roll(1d20)+0:
11,+4
Total:15
(chiyo is now peaked)

Chiyo knew she won't last long with this stud inside her, but instead of resisting, she decided to ride the wave, grinding against im to pleasure herself instead of him, trying to get off. (greedy lover, Chiyo gains -5 on her next check, Xavier gets +5)

Roll(1d20)+0:
12,+12
Total:24

(endurance check dc is 16)

Xavier thrust into her harder, claiming her forcefully as he increased his attentions to all the little spots that seemed to set her off. "Cum." He commanded her, suddenly dominating and forceful. He kissed her roughly, his tongue at her lips demanding entrance, his right hand playing with her while his left hand held him up to hammer into her.

Save made. Xavier is still Aroused.
Roll: 18, total 31
Arousal DC: 24
Stunning Pleasure: DC 16 Fort save or stunned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom