Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier was frenzied, wanting to ravage her, to explode with cum or action. Hours of her sucking on his cock had him unconsciously breaking off chucks of the rock edge in his grip. But she had wanted to give him a blowjob, and she had given an unforgettable one. Finally, he couldn't resist anymore. With a wordless roar he pulled her off of his cock and lifted her up, thrusting into her with a continued motion. With no finesse, just raw sexual power he lifted her up and down on his cock, fast and hard.

Arousal DC: 23
Stunning Pleasure DC: 16

Roll(1d20)+27:
19,+27
Total:46

(his dc to resist cumming is 27..and yet she's gonna prolong it once again. He'll have to try and stun her)

Chiyo yelped happily, falling into a wild dance as Xavier seemed intent on breaking her in half. Her screams echoed down the hallway, unchecked. Gods it was good to let go, their sexual encounters in the camps have been so restrained, but not here. Moving her hips in ways only a nymph knows how to do, Chiyo rode the man like a goddess. "Oh! What a cock! No man in Rokugan can match your cock! Oh, fuck yes! FUCK ME!" she screamed, using her inner muscles to stop his orgasm. She was also intent on driving him mad with lust.

Roll(1d20)+4:
13,+4
Total:17

Roll(1d20)+4:
2,+4
Total:6

(Chiyo is peaked but not stunned!)

Xavier moves with sudden swiftness, spinning Chiyo on his cock. He then places her feet on the ground, continuing to thrust into her pussy fast and sure. Xavier's hands mindlessly but instinctively began to roam with strength and speed across Chiyo's body, caressing and pinching her. From breasts to back, legs to pussy, his hands roughly pleasure her while his mouth roughly kisses her neck.

Sexual Prowess: 26
Arousal DC: 23
Stunning Pleasure DC: 16

She loved how frantic the pace was, her stallion really needs to cum and it's making him thrust harder, push deeper, this was by far the best sex of her life. Chiyo's legs began to feel numb after such an intense session. "Ah! Your cock is throbbing so hard my stallion, it must be DYING to impregnate me isn't it?" She teased, clenching her inner muscles, allowing the man to have is way with her. Then, with a loud wail, Chiyo came, collapsing weakly onto her face, ass raised higher as the orgasm stunned her.

(came, no longer peaked and is now stunned. have fun <3)

With one final thrust, Xavier pushed into Chiyo and held her tightly as he climaxed inside her. Cum built up over the hours of blow job poured into her, eventually streaming out of her as her pussy overflowed. He relaxed slightly on top of her as the orgasm eventually passed after nearly a half a minute. "That... was both frustrating, and satisfying." Xavier quietly said to her. "Any idea how long it's been?" He asked, ignoring the cum leaking into the hot spring and his still hard cock in Chiyo for the moment.

(We can either end it here, or...
Sexual Prowess: 11
Arousal DC: 17
Your choice.)

"You're the best" she said with a throaty growl, turning around to kiss him and pull out, watching his cum overflow. "Ah..Probably a few hours..A quickie by our standards" she chuckled, scooping his cum and licking it. "Let me clean you up and we'll go rest..we have alot of work" she purred, crawling towards him to suck him off once more, licking him clean in the process

(we can end it here and move the plot)

After the 'cleaning', the two dressed, and went out into the main area of the Burning Lotus. A messenger is seen waiting at the bar. Upon seeing Chiyo, he brings out a message. "Lady Chiyo? Lady Isawa Taeruko has a invitation to her feast for you." He says, handing a small roll of paper to her.

"Thank you very much" Chiyo said politely, reading the invitation. "You'll have to dress up my Yojimbo, how do you feel about wearing traditional Rokugani clothing?"

Xavier sighs, then shrugs. "Honestly, I'd prefer to go as I am, but I'll just deal with it. Much better than some of the outfits some back home wore." After a brief change into appropriate attire, the duo leave for Kanawa Castle. The samurai greet Chiyo, and let her in. In the main hall, and the dining hall, there are a variety of guests from various places. At least one member of each of the Main Clans has a representative. Their dress varies widely, but nothing scandalous is worn.

Chiyo wore her kimono neatly, her hair up in a bun. She asked that Xavier stands guard nearby as she greets the representatives one by one, making sure to see if her dagger has any reaction. She stole a glance to Taeruko once, smiling sweetly at her. For once, she was a proper lady, not at all the scandalous cockslut who just gave Xavier the blowjob of his life.

Taeruko catches the smile, and smiles back, before continuing her duties as host. Xavier is slightly uncomfortable, partly the unusual (for him) clothes, and partly because there are innocent people who could get hurt if things go bad. One by one, Chiyo greets the guests, and nothing seems strange. Then, about two thirds of the way through the guests, a woman in a red kimono with purple embroidery greets Chiyo. "Hello, my name is Eiko Nagasawa. And you are?" A casual glance at the dagger reveals... that it isn't glowing.

"I am Chiyo of the Nymph clan, a sorcerer" She said, trying to detect any sign of the taint in the woman. Not wanting to rush things, Chiyo tried to isolate the woman, luring her away from the crowd. She needed to be sure that the dagger is reacting to her instead of something or someone else nearby. "Are you a also a mage Nagasawa-Sama?"

Eiko shakes her head with a laugh. "Oh no, I could never fully grasp the elementals or 'chi' or the other things mages talk of when they delve into their magical discussions. I've always preferred the social scene. Politics, relationships, gossip, and rumors, I _much_ prefer that." Eiko says with a smile. Chiyo gently and carefully guides her away from others with a discussion of the local politics. "So, what are things like by the Carpenters' Wall? We're having issues with the Dragons. There are other places their displaced can go, why do they have to be on our lands?" She asks.

"Ah, politics, gossips and rumors" Chiyo smiled, this is more her field. "I have some..Gossips of my own, juicy one. I heard..a certain Dragon clan noblewoman whose husband is distant and cold, invited a foreigner into her bed..and said foreigner's cock is supposedly as big as a Wang Liang's" she grinned, trying to gauge the woman's reaction to the word Wang Liang. "I have always wondered however, how big a Wang Liang's cock is..do you think it's superior to a human?"

There is minuscule flinch, at the word Wang Liang. Eiko replies, "Really? Hmph. It seems bad men are a universal problem." She leans in a moment to whisper, "Apparently, the head of the Yamauchi clan married, without telling the bride that he's gay. It was quite the heartbreaker, when she found him in his lover's arms." At this moment, they're are isolated, but not quite outside the room yet.

After Trading juicy gossips, Chiyo returned to Taeruko. "I believe that woman is tainted. My jade dagger is the proof. Would you like to capture her yourself? I propose we make a show out of it so everyone sees. Let's make her touch my dagger in front of everyone, but be prepared..she might try to make a run for it"

Taeruko nods. "It would be best. There would be slight issue if she just vanished, but if this many witnesses saw it..." She then shakes her head. "I never thought I would owe Shaitang such a debt of honor. Or for her to lend her family heirloom to another. She must trust you." Taeruko says. "I will have my samurai at the exits. The 'show' is yours."

(Unmentioned before, but a little explanation on the types of Jade in Rokugan. Artificial Jade, created by magic, usually in spells, but can be made permanent. It acts as regular jade when permanent. Regular Jade, mined in various places in Rokugan. It acts as a protection against the taint, and carrying it can block Tainted Spells, and travel in the Shadowlands without worry of corruption. It also aids in piercing a Tainted's defenses when used in weapons. Pure Jade. Extremely rare material found in the depths and even rarer elsewhere. It gives off a glow, and reacts strongly to the Taint. It can even repel by presence alone, if used aggressively. It is effectively at least twice as strong in effects as Regular Jade, and with a certain prestige class, is devastating to the Tainted.)

Giving a smile to Xavier, Chiyo walked to the center of the room. "If i may get your attention please" she said, loud enough to be heard. Chiyo turned on her charm, trying to captivate everyone in the room, making sure all eyes will be on her. "I would like to present a new magical spell, one that will improve our lives as a whole in Rokugan, but i need help, someone who isn't familiar with magic, just to show that this is something that CAN be used by anyone and not just trained mages" she said, keeping in mind that Taeruko believes magic should be shared openly. "For this, i would like to ask for the help of my good friend, Eiko-sama"

(26 bluff to those who aren't into women, 31 to those who are)

The vast majority of the group turn to Chiyo, the one's not paying attention are a couple of older women in the back, and two men quietly talking to each other. Eiko walks over to Chiyo with a slight smile, but, with curious eyes. "Oh? What spell is that?" She asks.

"It would require me to hold your hand, would you please place your palm, face up?" she said with a smile, keeping the dagger in her kimono. If Eiko agrees, she would place the dagger on her palm

Eiko shrugs a little. "Alright." She says, before complying. When the dagger of Pure Jade touches Eiko's hand, it glows black, and Eiko let's out a scream of pain and disgust. The dagger falls to the floor, returning to it's green color. Burns are on her hand, matching where the dagger touched Eiko, and magic seems to shed off her like a snake skin, revealing yellow pustules on her skin, sunken and bloodshot eyes, and a touch of decay to her skin. Feral fury colors Eiko's face. "You wretched!" She screams, before attacking Chiyo.

Roll Initiative.

With a seductive grin, Chiyo placed the jade dagger in her hands. She stood sideways so everyone can see the jade dagger dulls in eiko's touch. When eiko jumped at her, she dashed back, signalling xavier and taeruko to move

Xavier lunged forward, barely reaching in time to stop Eiko from attacking Chiyo. In a single smooth motion he draws his blade and strikes with a Bonechrusher. Eiko retaliates with a barrage of strikes from a pair of kunai hidden in her sleeves. Taeruko chants a spell, causing to leap from her fingers in the shape of a bird. Eiko manages to dodge the fiery bird, however.

Eiko's damage: 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom