Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being inside the castle somehow made Chiyo's mind float back to Aya. A smile crept into her lips as she thought about how much the lady would be missing her stallion's cock by now. Following the samurai, Chiyo seeked out her host, always keeping her dagger close by.

As Chiyo passes through the castle, the glow of the Jade dagger only lessens once, but no one was in sight at the time. When Chiyo reaches the 'throne' room, a woman is at a desk with a pile of paperwork. She seems... annoyed with it. She looks something like this She looks up at Chiyo's entrance. "Ah, how can I help you?" The Jade dagger is glowing.

She was gorgeous, Chiyo decided she liked her and kept her image in her head. A little gift for her Stallion. "Taeruko Sama" she said, bowing politely,turning on her charm, every single small movement a seduction on it's own, a hint, a tip, a sign of interest. "I bring you..terrible news. I was in Lady Shaitang's party when i discovered..this journal" she said, showing her the book.

(is there anything i can roll to try and seduce her?)

(Diplomacy or Bluff for seduction rolls.)
Taeruko's face hardens at the mention of Shaitang, but accepts the journal. Her face begins to pale as she reads it further and further, until she finishes and closes the book. "This... This is a catastrophe for the Phoenix Clan. And the Isawa... How could we have missed this?" She says, more to herself than Chiyo.

"Corruptions are not easy to find when they're so close to you" Chiyo said symphatetically, moving closer, touching her hand. "But i am here for you. Trust me when i tell you...I can root these out for you" she smiled kindly. "Are there..anything i can do to..ease your mind?" she said, massaging her shoulders. Chiyo's voice would penetrate her very being, the ring as well as her full arcane might at work, trying to lure Taeruko into opening up to her.

Roll(1d20)+14
4,+14
Total:18

(+5 from seduction and +2 from sex appeal, if she's into women, so either 23 or 25)

Taeruko leans into the massage. "I suppose it is harder to objectively look at oneself, but it is still a grave error. If... If Shaitang sent you, then that is good enough for me. We have our... disagreements, but we have a healthy respect for each other. And this is an enemy worth putting old grudges away for. Do you have a plan, to find these Tainted in our midst?" Taeruko asks her voice slightly huskier than before.
(She is interested, so first check success.)

"I have met a Wang Liang who seems to have been captured by a mage and was experimented upon" Chiyo said, pressing her breast against Taeruko's back. Using prestidigitation, she made a drawing of the arcane patterns on the back of the creatures. "I have my jade dagger and it revealed to me that the culprit is in this castle earlier..Perhaps if you can gather everyone soon? Say..In a banquet? I'll find the tainted one for you" she said, whispering close to her ears, her breath carressing her skin.

Taeruko nods, while enjoying Chiyo's ministrations. "Very well. I'll call for feast in order to 'celebrate a research breakthrough'. You can be a 'guest' and walk among the people." She says, before she gets up from her chair and the desk. "I'm afraid I'll need to begin preparations now if it is to reach everyone." Taeruko says, reluctance in her voice. "Perhaps... This could be continued later? I haven't had much time or inclination for... relaxation."

Chiyo placed a finger on her chin, drawing attention to her lips, her weapon of choice. "Very well, i shall be staying in town for my own...'relaxation'. Though..are you sure you don't want me to give you a preview of what i will do to you once we have the time?" she said, walking closer, lust in her eyes. "I can show you things you have never even dreamed about"

Taeruko looks for a long moment, then shakes her head. "It would be best to take care of this first. Otherwise, it might never get done, and I want to find and kill that tainted." Taeruko says, with some hesitation in her voice.

She hears that what she wanted to find in her, that sliver of need and it was there. Oh this girl would soon enough be presented to her stallion, she just needs to play her cards right. Smiling, she gave a bow. "The time will soon come when i show you the height of sexual delight Taeruko sama"

(if there's nothing else, Chiyo would leave to find Xavier)

Chiyo leaves the castle shortly afterward, while Taeruko begins to spread knowledge of the feast. Xavier is found practicing in the town center, going through a martial arts routine that has gathered a little audience. He finishes a few minutes after Chiyo arrives, with a short flip followed by a slash that shatters the boulder he'd been practicing on. The crowd parts after cheers and groans, while Xavier looks over his blade. When he sheathes it, he turns to Chiyo with a grin and asks, "So, how did everything go?"

"A little work, a little pleasure..now i want a lot of pleasure" she smirked, telling him about her meeting with Taeruko and how pretty she is. "Would you like me to use her form tonight?..Or would you rather wait till you get to fuck her yourself? I'm certain i am pretty enough for you, am i not?" she asked coyly.

Xavier smiles lopsidedly for a moment. "I'd prefer you to be you. If we do end up bedding her tonight, then great. But I'm here for you, not her." He said, desire for her plain in his eyes. "I've booked a room in the Burning Lotus. A single, but large bed, with enough room for several activities." Xavier finished.

"Good. Let us bathe first then, it's been awhile since i had a proper bath..and there are many fun 'activities' to be done in the bath as you'll soon find out" Chiyo grinned, her body converying subtle signs of extreme longing for the best cock she ever had.

The two enter the Burning Lotus, an upscale place with a hot spring in an underground room, that is at the moment unused, since most are eating or out and about. Several patrons eating wave at Xavier, remembering his practice and foreign features.

Making her way to the hotspring, Chiyo dropped her robes around her in a cascade, showing off her form in the perfect viewing angle. "Like what you see, big man?" she asked, voice husky with desire as she walked into the spring. "Come on...Show me the cock that had impregnated Ayahime..Show me the mightiest cock in all Rokugan"

Xavier smirked at her words even as he stripped off his own clothes. "Well, I'd be willing to admit to mightiest human cock, at any rate." He replied, with his 8 inches of cock already hard. "I like the view very much, and there's even evidence of it." Xavier said as he stepped into the spring. It was warm and luxurious in the hot spring, enough heat to soothe while not enough to be uncomfortable. After taking a moment to enjoy the water, Xavier asked, "So, what are your plans for dealing with the Tainted here? Out it publically, or isolate it so that it can be removed without too many witnesses, especially those who don't know what it is? Or another plan?"

"I think we'll isolate this first one, see what we're dealing with and also prove to the nobles here that they ARE infilitrated. Once we have the trust of this clan, we'll make our next move in a more..decisive manner. Shaitang-sama seems to put alot of trust in them" She said, abit annoyed that Xavier was able to maintain his composure instead of ravaging her on the spot. So she leaned against him, stroking his incredible length. "Hey..Did you miss my pussy?" she asked, changing the subject.

Xavier grabs her and pulls her close, whispering in her ear, "Absolutely. I prefer to deal with dangers first, to make sure that there's plenty of time for pleasure." He says, even as he begins to caress her arms. Xavier kisses her on the lips with fervor and lust after he finishes speaking.

Sexual Prowess: 27
Arousal DC: 23

Chiyo groaned, clinging to him and letting the rush of sexual energy power her, her body reacted instantly, lubricating in anticipation of what is sure to be a rough fuck. Pushing her tongue inside his mouth, Chiyo unleashed her true skills for the first time, kissing Xavier in ways he had never been kissed before before pulling away. "Wait..My stallion..I know you prefer sex to be a two-way experience..but..will you allow me the honor of performing a special blowjob technique for you? It is normally reserved only for the highest lords..but i want to do it for you...please?" she begged, despite her pussy aching for a pounding.

(she is peaked, BUT, chiyo kissed him back using her silver kiss ability, allowing her to take 10 for a total of 47 sexual prowess, giving him a hint of what she can do to his cock. Yes, Chiyo is the goddess of oral)

Xavier nods. "Alright Chiyo. If you wish." But before he complies, he presses down on her clitoris with his right hand, trying to get her to climax. He shifted his left to caress her breasts. "But first, let's relieve you of a little tension." She tasted wonderful, and her tongue had simply danced in his, truly a unique experience for him, that was so delightful that his cock was already surging against her skin, getting ready to release his cum.

Assuming Arousal DC is based solely off her Sexual Prowess, he still failed, and is Peaked
Sexual Prowess: 24
Arousal DC: 21

Leaning back against the side of the pool, Chiyo enjoyed the attention, grabbing his hair and pulling his face to her breast. "Ah..you're so skilled with your fingers..Go deeper my love..finger me deeper!Deeper!" she cried out, legs spread wider, letting her climax empower her, intent on returning the favor threefold. Soon, she came, embracing him tightly, clawing at his back to leave marks. "My turn.." she said, panting. Chiyo guided her stallion to sit by the edge of the pool, kneeling in water as her mouth engulfed his rod easily, but this time, her arcane powers surged while she sucked him off, increasing the sensation many times over, a truly heavenly experience.

(chiyo used silver kiss, so she is able to take 10, combining it with sexual expertise for an automatic total Arousal DC of 27, teasing lover is active, so even if he fails, he won't cum)

Xavier groaned as she took him into her mouth and pleasured him. It was the best she had ever given him, and he knew that the only reason he hasn't climaxed was that she didn't want him to. "So... this is... some of that... sex magic, huh?" He said, as he sat back on his arms and enjoyed her ministrationss.

"Mmmhm.." she moaned, continuing her work diligently, pleasuring him in otherworldly ways. Hours and hours she sucked him off, trying to drive him insane with pleasure, her head bobbing up and down to flood his nerves with pleasure. At one point, she made eye contact with him, smiling with her eyes as if asking if he's enjoying his 'reward'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom