Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled warmly, kissing him on his cheek. A tame gesture compared to the things she's done with her mouth in the past, but it felt genuine. "I want to be eternally beautiful..do you really think i'd let myself be an ugly puss-filled creature?" she giggled, walking away. "Keep up the good work my stallion, you're one step closer to me saying yes to having your baby"

Xavier smiled gently as he followed after her. He had a weird life, somehow walking into another world, but it was pretty good, so far.
After supper, Shaitang lead them to the makeshift stables, and took three out. "I'll lead, do you two think you can manage staying on them?" Xavier nods.

"I believe you'll find that i am quite a good rider, Shaitang-sama" she said, flashing a sly grin to Xavier. "Lead on" she hopped onto her horse. If only they had a horse sooner, the trip would have been better. Chiyo liked horses. Riding one has always been an experience close to sex. They're also an image she liked, so strong, so loyal, so well endowed. The perfect masculine ideal, much like her stallion.

Shaitang nods, and begins leading them away from the camp of refugees. The first day to Kanawa was a peaceful one, with the plains a nice change from the often jagged mountains the caravan had traversed. The trio did not come across anything that wasn't game, and at the end of the day, Xavier set up camp while Shaitang went over what she had sifted from the journal. "There is at least one Tainted person advising each clan. The clan member in charge of Kanawa is Taeruko Isawa. I do not know who is or isn't tainted, but there is a relatively easy way to determine that." She pulls out a pure jade dagger, which glows even in day, and hands it to Chiyo. "Jade reacts to the Shadowlands' energy, and in the presence of a Tainted one, the glow of pure jade will dim. Once you find the Tainted, kill them." Shaitang then sighs. "I never thought I'd say this, but if she isn't Tainted, ask for Taeruko's help. Her clan is a long line of witch hunters (they hunt the Tainted in Rokugan), and she'll be an easy ally to make, especially with this journal."

Chiyo held the dagger nimbly, admiring it's craftsmanship. It felt good in her hand. She kept it hidden inside her Kimono where it will not be visible to others. A tainted would recognize her purpose if she wore it openly and that would not be ideal at all. Her catlike eyes flicked towards Shaitang, for once openly admiring her form. If they were to part today, she might as well let her desires be seen, see how she reacts. "What did this...argument, between you and Taeruko entailed? Was it political? Philosophical? Or was it perhaps about a man?"

"Partly political, partly philosophical." Shaitang replies. "Taeruko wants to teach magic to the masses, so that everyone has a bit, and the 'glory of the Phoenix' can spread, since they are seen as the historians of magic. I feel that it should be a little more controlled, and that those with an aptitude should be taught. We also disagree about how magic should be taught. I prefer to teach the dangers of magic first, to warn students of what could happen, and scare away those that cannot comprehend the dangers. Taeruko wants them to delve into a single aspect deeply, before spreading to others. Then there's the Agasha incident." Shaitang says, clenching her fist at the last sentence. "She thinks it is alright for clans to change what Major Clan they belong to, if the majority of the clan agree. I believe that a clan should stay a part of the Major Clan it came from. Despite this, I cannot deny her abilities as a shugenja, or her clan's dedication to hunting down the Empire's internal enemies. But it seems they missed a rather large set of enemies in their own clan." Shaitang doesn't seem to notice Chiyo's appraisal of her.

"Oh, certainly i think magic should not be given to everyone. It is too big a responsibility" Chiyo responded defensively. She made it sound like her words contain wisdom, when in fact she hated the idea of magic being common because it would then lessen her superiority over the commoners. Magic is her weapon, it's what makes her special. Other than being able to give a blowjob so good that she can make a man cum in seconds. "The tainted said the phoenix was easy to seduce using magic and power..any mage would be suspect. Leave it to me, i'll discover them"

Shaitang nods. "I will. The journal does not give a list of the Tainted who are influencing the Phoenix, unfortunately. However, it does state their general politics, and what they've influenced things to so far. I'm honestly hoping Taeruko isn't among the influenced. I am curious why you thought a man might have been the source of our argument. There are quite frankly few worth paying attention to. The magic of the elements is time-consuming enough to study, that there aren't too many men to bother stopping to look at." Shaitang asks/states.

"Because i believe some men are worth more than others, Shaitang-sama..Some as warriors, some as 'entertainment'. As you might be aware of, the Nymph clans are well trained in the art of lovemaking..so i must say..i find some men to be more..'worthy' than most" she said with a smile. "But a beautiful young lady like you must have plenty of great men vying to be the father of your child, i am certain"

Shaitang snorts in a mixture of amusement and contempt. "There are few men that are magically powerful in the Dragon clan, and they are all claimed. Plus, I find it a little early to be having a child. I want one eventually, but I have duties to take care of before I can bother looking for a men in another clan." Shaitang says, with something like frustration in her eyes.

"Very well, but should you ever wish to..'sample' the pleasures only a man can bring, do let me know. I know a few candidates that are able to please ANY woman" Chiyo said, leaving it at that. She retired to her tent, ready to rest.

(also, i actually didn't get any magic item when we started out. Can i get them in the next town?)

(Sure. It is run by a shugenja. I'm assuming that Chiyo and Xavier don't have sex, since Shaitang's right next to them, camp wise. If I'm mistaken, let me know and I can replace this post.)
Shaitang watched as Chiyo walked away, curiosity in her eye. The night passed peacefully, but about an hour into the next days journey...
"Hold." Xavier says quietly but suddenly. "I don't think those are supposed to be there." He says, pointing out long, shallow footprints, with two hook marks at the front end of them. "I'm guessing that's not human." He says, and Shaitang nods. "I would suggest readying yourselves for battle." She comments quietly.

(nah, chiyo will save it for next time.)

"What might they be?" Chiyo asked, the lack of sex is getting her on edge. It's frustrating to have such a perfect cock nearby and NOT have it inside her daily. Whatever the creature is, Chiyo knew that with both Shaitang and Xavier nearby, she'll be safe, so she tried walking between the two, maintaining the poise of a lady without so much as showing any signs of her fear.

"At a guess... I believe it would match a wang-liang, but they rarely travel in their natural forms this far into human lands. So I'm not sure..." Shaitang replies, slightly confused. Chiyo knows that the wang-liang are giants that have a dislike, bordering on hatred, for humanity. They are shapechangers, and can regenerate. They are rare, and most consider them a dying race, which may be part of their resentment, since humanity continues to grow. "I'm guessing that these wang-liang are shapeshifters, then?" Xavier comments, while keeping an eye out for other signs.

Roll Spot and Listen checks.

Roll(1d20)+1:
3,+1
Total:4

Roll(1d20)+1:
14,+1
Total:15

(4 spot, 15 listen)

"These are giant shapeshifters..not just shapeshifters." Chiyo corrected him. "As we know, size matters. Alot. So you'll need to be careful with them" she pulled her sleeve up, feeling slightly vulnerable. "Be wary of everything you meet..chances are, it's one of them in disguise"

Chiyo doesn't see anything, but does hear a faint rustling and a low grunt from nearby bushes. Xavier and Shaitang seem unaware as the trio slowly moves forward.

"Something is in that bush" she whispered before blasting it with colour spray. She can't see the enemy so she had to do alot of guess-work, hopefully the radius of the blast can hit the enemy regardless of vision.

Something fell out of the bush, given the dust and leaf displacement, but it is invisible. Shaitang focuses a moment, gaining a feel for the elements. Xavier readies himself as he moves in front of the other two, ready to strike as soon as he can see it.
(Chiyo hit it, stunning for one round.)

Chiyo quickly stood between both of them, drawing her dagger, useless as it is. She tossed it at the creature, trying to catch it off guard. (i rolled a 5 XD, chiyo's level in rogue is kinda wasted other than the awesome skill points)

The dagger flies through the air, and lands away from the bush. Shaitang launches a shard of rock at the displacement, which leaves a bloody trail where it hits. Xavier smoothly follows after it, and swings his sword in an overhead slash, which also leaves an arc of blood. The invisible creature lunges at Xavier, it's invisibility fading away after it slices into Xavier with a lajatang, hitting with the first strike while he dodges the second. A Large, black-furred creature with long, narrow feet ending in two hooked toes fades into view. It's a wang-liang, wearing splint mail and wielding a lajatang.
Wang-Liang Damage: 40
Xavier Damage: 8

Exerting her arcane strengh, Chiyo circled around, blasting the creature with colour spray without hitting Xavier. "More monsters, oh i hope i won't have to deal with these beasts anymore once we reach the city!" she yelled, feeling slightly at ease with both warriors by her side.

The wang liang ignores both the color spray and Chiyo remark, focusing on Xavier. "Wretched humans, do you think to seal and kill us all?" It growls in a low voice. Shaitang casts another shard of rock at the wang-liang, while Xavier slices into it with another Bonecrusher. "Do you think you can do a little better stealthwise? You were louder than an elephant." Xavier replies.
Wang-Liang Damage: 88
Xavier Damage: 24

She watched as Xavier and the Wang Liang traded blows, a hint of worry on her face. "Once more..just once more!" Chiyo yelled, exerting the last of her arcane powers to do one more colour spray.

The color spray catches the wang-liang's eyes, stunning it again. Shaitang's shard of rock pierces it's skull, finishing the creature off. Xavier takes a moment to wipe away the blood. "Any idea exactly what it meant by being sealed?" He asks. Shaitang shakes her head. "I have no knowledge of what it spoke of. Do you Chiyo?"

"I..do not. But it implies that there are humans trying to use them for a purpose" Chiyo said, searching the body for any signs of bondage, bruised wrist perhaps or ankles. "Could it be, someone is trying to use them for a ritual?" She asked, abit confused herself.

(Search 15. Also, i read up on your rules to find out about gold, i noticed something called Geschtalt and googled it...sounds interesting. May i use that option for my next levels?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom