Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One: War of Myths Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sure. Gestalt is basically combining two classes at every level. You get the features and abilities of both, and take the better if they have the same thing. Example: Fighter/Rogue gestalt gets the fighter hit die, the fighter fortitude save, the fighter bonus feats, the rogue reflex save, the rogue's sneak attack, the rogue's skill points, and the rogue's special abilities.)

There are faint marks of fetters on the wrists and ankles, but the most obvious sign is the intricate tattoo with arcane glyphs on it's back, that glow through it's fur. Shaitang sighs. "That would be my best guess." She says. "This was obvious what it mentioned concerning sealing. Just what are the Phoenix up to?" Shaitang asks, more to herself than to anyone. She followed her examination by lighting a torch and burning the body, so that it did not regenerate.
The rest of the day's travel passes with ease, even though Shaitang still wears a mask of concerned concentration. Once again, Xavier sets up camp while the two women discuss plans on how to deal the the corruption of the Phoenix.

"I plan to get close to all the top mages, i have...ways to make people talk" she smiled. "And that Glyph...I'll remember it. I'm sure it's the key to finding their plan" she nodded. "Perhaps..we shouldn't have killed it. Next time, i will try to talk to the Wang Liang. It needs to know we're not with the Phoenix"

(My plan is to use one gestalt branch for my magic and the other for the sex part, like taking the seductress prestige class )

"Perhaps... but the wang-liang as a race hate humanity, so it may not be as easy as saying that you aren't part of one specific clan. But it is a good idea to look into the top mages. They are the ones most likely to give into the temptation of power, without realizing that the Shadowlands' power will consume them. I'm glad that, at least for the moment, there doesn't seem to be any signs of a maho tsukai (blood sorcerer). That would be very worrisome." Shaitang says.

(So, if you go gestalt, all your previous levels will be retroactively gestalt as well. Are you going to go with Sorcereress/Rogue as your previous gestalt classes?)

"I have many..tricks up my sleeve" she said, wondering how big a Wang Liang's endowment is, if it's even bigger than Xavier..Well, she's certainly in for some fun. If it has a cock, Chiyo is quite sure she can seduce it. The Nymph had a grin on her face all night long, excited by the idea of a non-human lover.

(oh, if i can gestaltify my previous classes too, here's what it will look like. Rogue 4-1 Seductress/5 Sorceress. Or, well, i'll think about it more. I don't want something that will be too hard to play. Also, how many gold am i supposed to have? Sorry for asking so much question)

(It's fine. Just a little harder to look up at work. But... As a heads up, you'll be Level 6 when you get to Kanawa. And Shaitang will give you a bag with gems that will bring your overall GP to 15,000. As for Gestalt... It can get complicated, but it also allows better soloing, and done right a lot more versatility and power. But I'd recommend one base class and one prestige class for each 'track' at most for first time gestalting, to make it simpler. Example: Sorcerer/Rogue, Archmage/Seducer. If you need any help or clarification, let me know.)

"Oh?" Shaitang asks with a raised eyebrow. "At any rate, you'll need to be careful. The Tainted like to tempt mages with offers of power, and it is often a quicker way to power. But the price is your mind, body, and soul in the end. If it's possible, perhaps you can find who started this agenda. But that may be too dangerous. If this being can infiltrate and influence an entire Clan, then they are extremely dangerous, and quite persuasive."

Power. That IS what she wanted from the start. "Yes, Shaitang-Sama, worry not. I shall not be tempted" Chiyo said, doubt in her mind. Either way, her path is clear. She needs to find the tainted first and make sure they do not disrupt the balance of Rokugan. If she can have some fun doing it, well, all the better. Chiyo isn't a hard person to 'persuade' but she is certain she can resist temptation when the end result of the temptation is turning into one of the tainted.

(yeah, i'll go rogue+prestige in one branch and pure sorc in the other. I'll redo the char sheet asap)

Shaitang nods. "Well, after taking care of Taeruko one way or another, I'd recommend looking into the Agasha clan. Despite their... transfer to the Phoenix Clan, they still have a loose allegiance to the Dragon Clan, and have not made too much of an issue concerning the refugees. But that could be in the midst of being changed, by influence of the Tainted. They would undoubtedly be a target." Shaitang states with confidence and slight annoyance.

Chiyo took all of the information, storing them to memory. "This will no doubt be a very complex undertaking." She said with a smile. "Worry not. I'll take care of it all" (gotta go to work, see you later)

Shaitang smiles back. "I trust you will, Chyo."
(Alright. Just post when you can. Also, this is the last night before their arrival at Kanawa.)

(so will i automatically get my items when we reach Kanawa or do i have to search them out?)

(oh, Chiyo is set on what she wants to do, but if Shaitang has anything she wants to talk about or information to share, Chiyo will listen)

The night passes by quietly, and the next day's travel does as well. 6 hours of travel later, and the stand on a hill overlooking the small town of Kanawa. "This is where we part ways. Take care Chiyo and Xavier, and good luck." Shaitang says, before turning around and leaving. "Ready to start this?" Xavier asks.

"My stallion" She said with a look of exagerated surprise. "Did you doubt me in my own elements?" she asked, placing a hand to her heart. "The question is, are YOU" Chiyo smiled, walking into town, searching for a shop that sells magical artifacts. It's time she arms herself, if Xavier can't always be there to fight for her, she'll need something to use when situations require the use of force. "First..we find a few...items that might help me fight this battle..and i also have something for you"

(Do i need to roll gather info to find it? If so i got a 22)

"I have faith in you. just making sure YOU don't have any doubts." Xavier replies. Eventually, Chiyo finds a small, out of the way shop that caters to magical items of all kinds. "How can I help you?" Asks a middle-aged woman behind the counter. There doesn't seem to be much out in the open, but the tingle and feel of wards and symbols tells Chiyo that this shop is well protected for a reason.

"I have a list of the items i need." She told the man, handing over a piece of paper. Most of the items are shaped like jewelries. Amulets, Rings, making this look like a woman out shopping for accesories. "Do you like my new ring?" She asked, showing off her hand, a small ring with the symbol of a feminine figure wrapped around it.

(It's a woman...)
"It's interesting." Xavier said, giving it a look over. He wasn't knowledgable about jewelry or much magic, but this seemed to be a magic item. "Anything special about it?" He asked.

(my bad. I wrote the reply while being distracted at work)

"Really? You're just saying that because you want this shopping trip to be over aren't you? Men are all the same!" she pouted cutely, pretending to be upset. "This...Ring, it improves my sex Chakra. It makes charges my body with sexual energy..and i got one for you as well" she said with a grin. "Oh trust me my stallion..tonight..it's going to be the BEST sex of your life" she grinned. "I will visit the ruler of this town, would you care to find us a nice inn to stay tonight? Somewhere with a nice big room where we can fuck each other's brains out. God's it's been a few days since we have a sex marathon"

Xavier raises an eyebrow. "I'd like to think not all men are the same. I like being different. As for shopping... I don't mind it, but I don't have a preference for it either." Xavier replies. Xavier grins a little at her admission/desire. "Alright. I'll look for an inn, while you talk politics. But, I'll probably be in your shadow before too long. It should be safe to act openly as your Yojimbo here. It's when you're in disguise that I'll have to be scarce." Xavier says, before leaving to find a place to stay the night.
(That's fine. I post at work fairly often as well. Mistakes happen, no big.)

Chiyo felt confident, why shouldn't she be? She's one of the most desirable woman in the land. Now arrayed in her magical jewelries, she radiates an alure that would be impossible to resist. It wasn't just the jewelries, her adventure had strengthened her, no longer just a helpless lady who needed a Yojimbo to even survive, she is now a strong woman by her own right. Taking off her wide brimmed hat, found a place to change into a more fitting dress for court, transforming into a true daughter of the Nymphs. She was going to captivate the entire clan with her beauty, wit and sexual prowess, and it begins today. Soon, she made her way to the castle, giving a charming and seductive smile to all those who meets her gaze.

Several samurai, while slightly dazed by her beauty, halted her at the gate. "Excuse me Lady, but who are you, and what business do you have at Lady Isawa's castle?" The samurai asks.

"Greetings" She said with a bow that accentuated her perfect womanly form. "I am here to meet Isawa Taeruko-sama" She said, using the proper old way of pronounciation and naming. "My name is Chiyo of the Nymph Clan, wife of Hanagawa Honda and i request an audience to bring forth news of a very sensitive matter" she said, making sure her Jade dagger is nearby, keeping an eye on it to see if it glows inside her dress.

At the moment, the dagger isn't glowing. "I'll see what I can do." The samurai says, before rushing inside. After several minutes, the samurai rushes back. "Lady Isawa is willing to see you. Please come in." The samurai says, leading the way inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom