A New Year (Post YGO-GX) [Yuna&Malin's 1x1]

Hitoshi could hear movement above him, but didn't know what it meant or what she was doing. he assumed she was just getting comfortable, and that he was the only one feeling so hot, and awkward that he didn't know what to say. He bit his lip tossing aside the magazine in anger, not notticing that he threw it too hard and it landed outside of the bed, where Hana could have easily seen it. Hitting his head against the pillow in frustration was one thing, but sexual frustration at the situation was something else entirely.

Hitoshi resisted the urge to touch himself as much as he wanted too, his cock was hard and his body trembled wanting to press against Hana's body. His entire mind was focused on the concept of sex even when he knew it was wrong they had just started, and after all they had been through today, he bit his lip as he found his hand lightly rubbing his cock through his underwear applying pressure to his manhood. all she would have to do is look down, and i wouldn't have a clue on how to explain myself.

Thankfully - or not - for Hitoshi, Hana was too focused on herself. Her hips gently bucked as her fingers continued dancing along her slit. She'd gotten so close to whimpering or moaning aloud it was beginning to drive her insane. She paused at the sound of something landing. Thinking it had been Hitoshi, she glanced down ... and blushed at the sight of the magazine. "...Can't sleep?" She murmured softly, forcing her fingers to stop as she wiped them off on the sheets. She knew it wouldn't get rid of the odor ... but maybe he wouldn't recognize it? Making sure she was as decent as she had been, she paused before adding, "You ... sure you want me to remain up here?"

Hitoshi flushed red as he heard her voice, he looked down at the magazine pressing himself into the bed, he wanted to make himself disappear for a moment. he wanted to just sink through the floor and never be seen again, but then she offered to join him, he blinked looking at the magazine and then up to where she was, was she offering something? "I...I... No, I want you down here with me." he was more then half naked, and he knew that the moment she saw him she would know exactly how he was feeling. His underwear didn't leave anything to imagination, and she would be able to see him clearly, and that scared him... He had never actually been with a woman before, and he didn't know how far Hana had gotten with Takumi.

His words were all he needed to hear. Swallowing nervously, she climbed down the small ladder. As she landed, her feet were beside the magazine ... which she glanced down at but didn't touch. It wasn't hers, after all. As her eyes went up, they had stared originally at Hitoshi's eyes. But her peripheral vision - damned thing - had helped her notice something else. A very noticeable bulge ... and as the answer came to her, she blushed. "...Oh .. um ... " She almost wondered if she should be back up in the bunk ... but he'd clearly said no.

As a thought came to her, she laid beside him. Gently tilting Hitoshi's head to make eye contact, she stayed silent for a bit. Finally when she mustered up enough courage, she spoke again. "....Do ... do you ... " Gods how did people ask these questions so easily? She was barely able to finish half of the damn inquiry. Exhaling softly, she figured a way to finish her sentence. "want.... this?" At the word 'this', she gently guided one of his hands in between her legs, right on her slit.

Hitoshi's eyes met hers as she and although she was nervous he could see those same nerves reflected in her motions, and her voice. He swallowed as his hand was guided and she asked him if he wanted her pussy. His mind was momentary fried it was like a dream come true, where the only answer that made any sense was a simple nod of his head before he pressed his lips against hers kissed her deeply. while his hand now freely invited rubbed against her slit grinding and feeling her wet panties. It was quick explore and press against her although he was clumsy having never actually touched a woman so privetly before.

"I... Have some.. condoms in my desk." he said actually gaining some composure from how she had invited him in, he wasn't the only one being needing at the moment. "I've never actually done this before." he said his eyes scanning hers unsure of what she would say or do. His hand exploring her underwear while he thought about what he was actually saying.

A soft moan left as he began gently rubbing. Pulling the covers off, she found herself staring at his cock, in a close enough position to 69. Close enough meaning her pussy was near his mouth but not upon it. Her head shook no, her gaze lowering. "That .. won't be a worry. I ... I can't ... become that. My dad already reassured that with me and my sister after .... some 'reassurance' of his." Swallowing softly, her head moved down. Tentatively at first, she began licking and sucking, moving her head and tongue both up and down.

Hitoshi let out a moan of his own as she took his cock into her mouth. It felt oddly wonderful to feel her do something so lude, and seeing her pussy in the same position he pulled her close and started to lick moving her panties out of the way as he began to drink her juices. He breathed warm air onto her pussy as he drank lapping at her pussy and loving every second of the taste, it was salty and yet he fount it deliciously evocative. his tongue ran along her slit and he sucked on her pussy for a moment kissing the light pink flesh as he spread her with his fingers. The movements coming to him more as he got ideas, then what he knew would actually work well for her.

His tongue ran along her slit till it came to her clit which he sucked on for a moment biting her pussy lightly and playfully. He let out a moan as she started to suck moving her head his hips started to move with her, pushing more of his cock into her mouth as she went down.

Hitoshi's tongue easily found and felt her hymen, making a muffled whimper leave as she continued to suck. It at least hinted one thing to him; he hadn't been too late and she couldn't have gotten as far as he'd been fearing with Takumi. Noting his hips were now moving, she began moving her head and tongue in time with his thrusts. Slowly, she began taking more and more of him inside. Soft pants and moans continued to leave as she worked on getting him to his full length. Gods ... so good ... Her eyes closed as her own hips gently bucked, straddling his face as she continued moving her tongue and head up and down.

Hitoshi Felt hsi tongue over her non broken hymen. He smiled not just from the way Hana's body was starting to move against his tongue, but also that he knew now this was her first time. Her pants and moans vibrated his cock in her mouth and he started to pant as he continued pressing his tongue against her pussy loving every second of the contact as his tongue pressed lightly inside her pussy to lick the inside of her pussy.

His cock fully hardened under the warmth of her the guide of his mouth dripping a small amount of Pre cum into her mouth as he continued to push. He wanted so badly to be inside her, but at the same time he was loving this, his hips pressing harder and faster as he licked her harder pressing his tongue against her clit, while he used a finger gently sliding inside her body pressing into her with his finger. and moving it around inside her touching the wet inner walls of her body.

Hana's eyes widened, a muffled whimper leaving as his finger slid up. The combination of that plus her clit being toyed with drove her over the edge. Her hands grabbed the sheets roughly as she came, panting and breathing heavily. Her mouth opened wider as she moved her head down further. After guiding it along his cock a few more times, she got most of it inside her mouth. Her tongue swirled and licked around every vein and inch it could reach eagerly.

Feeling her orgasim was an odd intense feeling, which made him feel all the more ready and eager, and then she renewed her efforts, he felt her mouth going at his cock even harder then she had ever done before. His hips thrusted lightly but as she licked and her tongue pressed against him he let out a moan his back arching as he felt his body release into her mouth, a hot sticky load of his cum pressing out as his cock twitched he panted for a moment his body still hard and his cock still hard even after cuming. "Hana-chan... I." He flushed red knowing he had just came inside her mouth without any warning. "I... should have warned you." he said panting still hard but still recovering.

His own rather abrupt orgasm did catch Hana a bit offguard. Still, she managed to swallow, smiling as her head shook no. Her head remained down until she got every drop, licking her lips as she turned away. "N-no ... it's ... it's fine. I didn't exactly get to with you. Um ... what .... position ... do you ... ??" Her cheeks flushed harder as she forced herself to finish the question. "do y.. you want me in ... first?"

Hitoshi blinked feeling her drink his cum, and he pressed his tongue to her pussy drinking her excess as she drank his. He breathed pulling back as she finnished and smiled as she asked where she wanted him. He tried to sit up and felt his leg seize up, he sighed knowing that if he was to move too much he would hurt himself. "... I... want you too be on top." he said calmly he was gaining composure after feeling her drink his cum, he was becoming more comfortable with her body.

"Face me, put it in you." His face flushed red saying it, but at the same time it seemed like the best way to have her, he wasn't lazy, but this way he wouldn't have to move too much, and he could enjoy the sight of her face... which right now he wasn't seeing much of.

Her head shook in annoyance at herself. She shouldn't have had to ask. He was still trying to heal as it was. "...Blonde moment. Hehe ..." She gave him a nervous smile, turning around. Leaning down, she kissed him softly and deeply, running fingers through his hair. The head brushed along her lips for a bit before slowly, she guided it in. Soon it was against her hymen. Hana's entire body began to tremble at the new sensation. This was nothing compared to how his finger had felt. No ... this was definitely stretching her out more. And she knew it'd be worse and better simultaneously once he broke through. Her muscles squeezed around what parts had managed to get inside, moaning through each kiss she gave him.

Hitoshi let out a moan as he felt his cock press into the lips of her body. He could feel her body squeezing around the tip of his cock and his hands felt up her ass for a moment as she kissed him deeply the taste of her tongue was different having recently carried with it the taste of his cum, but then he was also carrying the taste of her pussy, and he wasn't about to turn away her kiss. "im sorry."

As he apologized he knew what was coming next would hurt her his hands gripped her ass holding her steady as he thrust up into her, pushing his cock past her hymen breaking it as he thrust his way into her, pushing her body down onto his cock, and stretching her tight pussy.

For once, Hana didn't need to ask why he was apologizing. She'd known ... just not how bad it truly would hurt up until he broke it. Her teeth quickly bit into her lower lip, drawing a bit of blood as she grabbed roughly onto the sheets. A few stray tears fell down her face as her body adjusted. Slowly .... but gradually .... the pain subsided. Panting as she let go of her lower lip, she began moving her hips as she rode, soft moans leaving.

"It... it's fine. Oh gods ... this is so good. I ... knew that'd ... have to happen." She licked her lip off, keeping the blood from falling on Hitoshi or his bed. She pulled up so only the head was in then let her hips fall, driving him all the way back in. Each time she did this, he got deeper and deeper, making her moan; though not so much it would be too loud. Though she was getting close to being unable to help herself. Her mouth opened to ask a question ... but her head shook. Don't be stupid, he's not so much a hentai to have those kinds of item ... Her head shook as she decided to ignore it, the main thing she had wondered was some type of gag. But now other items were beginning to race through her mind ... and it was getting her more drenched as she kept riding, moaning at the images and sensations.

Hitoshi heard her moaning and he smiled at first however the rooms walls were thin, and his smile soon faded as he realized what they were doing, Sadly he didn't have an actual gag, but he could do something. We need to stop her moaning before we both get caught. He calmly reached and took up panties as balling the the small lace fabric. He thrust up into her holding them, he panted awkwardly and then smiled. "Hana-chan... I want to use these to gag you." as he spoke he held up the balled panties, it was his only and best solution, as he wiated for her to give some indication or nod towards his plan. "It's...awkward... i know... but we have... oh god your good at this... keep quiet." He spoke quietly as he surpressed his own moans feeling her tight body constrict and press against his as he thrusted in her.

she was becoming wetter and wetter which was good because it gave him more freedom to move inside. He didn't have anything crazy in terms of toys, but he had ideas, as he played into her pussy pressing his body upwards he left her lips and lifted her bra kissing and massaging her breasts sucking lightly on her nipples while also pinching them.

The sight of her panties made Hana blush. But ... he was probably right. For now, it would be the next best thing. "I... I understand. Mmmm so .... so are you." Taking the panties from his hand, she bit down, tasting her own juices. She began breathing heavily through her nose, moans - though now muffled - still leaving. As he began fondling and playing with her nipples, she grabbed the sheets tighter. If he had meant to drive poor Hana wild, he'd done just that. She began riding harder and faster, her moans loud even with the panties in her mouth. Though she wasn't as busty as she could be, to make up for that fact her nipples had always been sensitive. Her clit was easily following suit as it got erect too. Her hips continued eagerly riding every inch of his cock, squeezing more and more around it as she rode. This was so good... gods how she'd give anything for time to stop so they could do this all day. Now she really did owe Auset; there was no way this would have been as good had she been an idiot and let Takumi be her first.

Hitoshi moaned as Hana seemed to go wild her hips driving him crazy as she pounded his body. His hand moved down to between her legs and he pinched ever so heavily on her clit as she went wild, the pleasure was driving him mad and he thrust up into her. He was panting and sweating as he saw Hana gagged, he flushed red he was going to cum he couldn't hide the fact, and he remembered what she said about not being able to have children.

Auset, thank you... he sent out a silent thanks to her he pressed his hips up more as he pinched her clit his body tensing his back arching as he let out one exhausting sigh of pleasure, his cock twitched and released under the pressure of her new found speed and movement and he found himself filling her with a second hot load of cum. His hands pinching harder on her clit and squeezing her breast harder than he had original intended as he came and his body momentary seized up.

Her grip on the sheets tightened more as Hitoshi rubbed her clit. "...ck ..... o ... hhh!" Her head tossed back as she screamed as loud as she could with the panties in her, cumming hard seconds after he reached his own peak. Panting and moaning softly, she lied gently upon Hitoshi, setting the panties beside her other discarded clothes. Fingers ran slowly through his hair as she nuzzled his chest gently. "Gods ... Hitoshi ... that ... was incredible." Her eyes closed as she pressed a soft kiss to his collarbone. "...T...thank you ... for not .. giving up on me." She murmured softly. A low smirk crossed her face as she added, "That ... help you feel like you need to sleep by the way?"

Hitoshi breathed his arms wrapping around Hana as he rested still inside her with all that had just happened he smiled holding her. his hands playing lightly with her long hair as he kissed the top of her head. "Your amazing Hana... Thank you for coming back." He let out a long yawn feeling his body craving rest and felt his eyes close lightly as he held Hana feeling her breathing on top of him. he was half worried about what could happen if someone walked into his room, or if the morning would bring an awkward and rude awakening to what they had just done, but his body told him that he was too tired to play with her anymore.

"Sleep sounds wonderful." He said quietly sliding himself out of her body so he could rest fully. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that the next day would bring with it a hard smack of reality, that somewhere Akane and Hana were plotting, and that the game they had started with the two obelisk blue students was going to be stepped up.... but those were passing thoughts as his eyes closed and he took another long breath taking in Hana's smell as she laid on top of his body and he curled lightly against her feeling the warmth of her body heat.

Even when he gently guided her off from on top of his body, Hana still held him. Pressing a soft kiss on his lips back, she did a few things before passing out first. Grabbing her discarded clothes, she moved them under the bed. Part of her knew she probably should have gone back to the bunk ... but she really didn't want to. Maybe she could just wake up as usual; her internal alarm clock was good with that usually. A light yawn left as her head went upon Hitoshi's chest. A light "Night, Hitoshi .... " left her lips. Slowly, steadily, she began to fall asleep; albeit not before a few last things raced through her head.

The tournament was a major one. Would it really be wise for Hitoshi to be in this? She almost wished he wouldn't, a feeling in the pit of her stomach hinting he would - somehow - face Akane. And she wouldn't go easy on him. His body was already reaching a breaking point; if it got too much more of a rough shove, something could get broken or gods forbid worse. But another thing had been the sense of danger and anger she had felt when they were in the garden. It had direly bothered her, especially because she had felt it but hadn't been able to pinpoint where or the source of it.

By the time poor Hana tried to negotiate anything with these, her mind and body had given in. It wasn't long before she passed out sore ... but very content.

Hitoshi awoke slowly his arms still around Hana as he did. The sunlight was filtering into the room, and he stretched lightly blinking. He was still naked as he looked around his room, Slowly he began to remember the events of last night, his body stiff as he looked over Hana and his face reddened lightly as He did his best to get up from the bed. Every day was a struggle but every day he gained more mobility in his body, and the afterglow helped him mitigate the pain somewhat.

He did his best to stand quietly not wanting to wake Hana as he moved about collecting his cloathing. He looked through the windows of his room to check the outside world. Slifer's were starting to wake up around them, which meant soon enough they would have to deal with the other students, and this room smelled strongly of sweat and sex. He swallowed knowing that could easily get him into trouble.

~~

The door of Auset's prison swung open and Takumi feeling rather alive walked in with a small tray of food, a tuna salad sandwich and some other items littered his tray. He sat down on a chair sitting back he took the sandwich and started eating his breakfast in front of Auset. "Good morning." He spoke and felt chipper as he sat back in his chair. The sunlight filtering into the boarded windows just illuminated the dust.

"are you comfortable? These walls are old, and i noticed it got really cold during the night. Also when was the last time you ate, I don't remember having dinner last night so I know personally that I was starving." He smiled at her as he took another bite swallowing his breakfast. "Oh well its probably for the best that you don't eat."

Poor Hana woke up with a bit of a start, fearing she had overslept. Thankfully, that hadn't seemed to be the case. "M-morning, Hitoshi." Pressing a soft kiss upon his lips quickly, she began getting dressed in a cleaner pair of panties, bra, and uniform. "You can tell the others 'Lee' was merely visiting. She murmured softly, giving a sly smirk. I'm going to go see about .... " That was when she stopped. The PA activated and her heart raced. Gods had someone found out? But no, they hadn't. What she did hear, however, made her heart sink.

Akane had known, thanks to inspiration from a dream, what exactly to do. She had woken up much earlier than usual and scheduled an arrangement with the principal; or what would look like that. Ah the strength of a few memory-altering pills and what they could do. The stupid bitch had easily taken the bait; a tainted cup of coffee. How pathetic! It was so tempting to laugh, but Akane fought the urge off. She smirked proudly as she stayed in the office, ensuring the following announcement got told .... uninterrupted.

"Attention all students! There has been an abrupt change of plans regarding the tournament. It will begin today in replacement of classes. I repeat, the tournament will start today. Do not go to classes. Your opponent will be whomever faces and challenges you. Failure to accept will result in a disqualification. That is all."

Once that was done, Akane pulled her PDA. She would intercept Hitoshi while he got out of his dorm. In the midst of that, though, she also sent a message to Takumi.

Oi Takumi,
I'm going to fairly assume you got nothing from her. That being a guess; right, wrong, or otherwise I will say this now. Today ... stop being generous. The longer you delay with it, the stronger her will power will get. Take it from someone who is similar enough to her. I have theories on her ... but nothing permanent. And since you went to the trouble of doing this without my consent, you will be held liable for any and everything that may or may not happen. I've begun to set everything in motion. I expect you to do your part.
-Akane

With that, she resumed her walk in between the Red Dorms and the forest. Once she found a good place, she leaned against a tree. A sly smirk was on her face as she waited. Soon, everything would be dealt with. Regardless of whether Auset began getting smart or not, she would only have three days to be found. Once Kenji found and dueled Hana though ... that would be it. Why three days was beyond her but she hadn't bothered to question him. She was merely doing her part and, for Hitoshi's body, a huge favor; or so she deemed it as in her eyes.

Auset's eyes slowly began to open as the sun - what parts of it - hit her skin. She began to sit up and got to a certain point. The abrupt clinking of metal, however, reminded her of all that had happened yesterday, making her scoff in annoyance. Sighing, she sat back down as Takumi then entered. A light "Hmph" left her lips as she turned her head away. "....Is that your plan to get me to talk? Threaten me with starvation? You keep that up too long and you'll definitely never get anything you want." Her head looked up as the PA did it's announcement. Hm? Wasn't that supposed to begin in two more days? She couldn't help but glance down to her cuffs. Something ... was very off; enough to make her worry.

Hitoshi blinked feeling Hana's lips on his. his arms lightly encircled hers and held her close for a moment as they then got to getting dressed, Hitoshi blinked hearing the change of plans. He blinked so the entire school was put against one another? That kind of tournament had no kinds of brackets, no protections. It felt like a giant trap the more he thought about it, the more he disliked it. Stretching and finding some pants he put on some new clean underwear and new pants as well as a light shirt, watching Hana's body intently as she dressed, a small shot of pain going through him that they didn't have more time to play with each other.

"Most will know something was wrong, but..." He stopped biting his lip, asking Hana to willingly transfer to a lesser dorm was a little extreme the school would look down on her, and he knew that if he asked her to wear a red shirt she would at least have considered it, instead he shook his head and asked a different question. "You really gonna go back to Ra Yellow today? Takumi could still try something, you are assigned to his room after all."

~~

Takumi blinked for a long time looking at his PDA. Akane wanted him to speed up what he had planned, he had already been uncomfortable deciding on the way to torture her, and the way that he had chosen had almost been considered kind, it would have been slow surely, but he wouldn't have needed to actually hurt her, now AKane wanted more from him then he was really prepared to think of. He looked up at Auset for a moment, his eyes hiding away what he was feeling, and to someone like Akane or the rest of the world that would have been enough, but To Auset he knew that she would be able to tell his nerves were tweaked by that message, and of course he still had this unsettled feeling about Auset, he wasn't sure what she had done to read him, but the fact that she could made him hate her.

Hitoshi swallowed for a moment deciding on how he could approach this. "It seems that I have just been told that the slow and painful way is not the way we are allowed to go, So it seems i have to start up something worse." He couldn't hide his discomfort at the idea as he unlocked the hand cuff that attached her to the bed, and attatched it to himself. "So lets go take a walk shall we?"

Back
Top Bottom