Transfer America (HP RP with Gashnaw)

Alex's eyes widened, the collar was amazing. Possibly one of the best gifts she ever received. Sure it was meant more for Estella to show ownership but Alex would wear it, and even though she liked her Converse sneakers, or the booty shorts she received. Anything her Cousins or aunt or uncle gave her, always nice. Even the sweaters her mother gave her, well actually those won overall as they were made with love. But this collar, it truly was a gift unlike any other and it was hers, sort of.
"I love it" She said inspecting the collar and when Estella mentioned the lock Alex smirked.

"So, you're not gonna lock me up?" She asked with a devilish smirk. She didn't care one way or another. It was nice to belong, even if it was to someone rather than to fit in. It was nice to be noticed in the way Estella did. With another giggle Alex nuzzled Estella's chest and then added with a whisper "Should I call you Mistress now?"

Estella beamed happily, pleased that Alex liked it and she took the girl by the hand and pulled her into a tight kiss, her tongue slipping into the other woman's mouth with a happy groan. "i'm so glad you like it." she murmured, smiling at the other woman, her head tilted. "oh fuck yes, call me mistress." she growled eagerly, smirking at the other woman, her eyes glittering with mischief. "i could lock you up if you want me to." she teased as she gently strapped the collar into place, examining it intently to make sure that it wouldn't rub, or catch on Alex's flesh. "good, it fits perfectly." she purred in delight, her eyes examining Alex's face. "mmm, you know... i've had your cunt, and i've had your ass... but i haven't been able to try out your mouth yet." she teased, licking her lips as she hooked her finger on the ring and pulled Alex's head down until it was directly in front of Estella's cock. "shall i give it a try now?" she asked, licking her lips. "and then i'll let you choose what 'game' to play next. any toys, any potions you want." she purred, delighted, her cock twitching. "i'll even let you put things inside of me, if you do a very, very good job."

she pulled her cock out, the meat throbbing as she took hold of the shaft and gave herself a few calming strokes, prodding the other woman's lips with the blunt head of her cock. "go on Puppy, you know you want to taste. go ahead, lick it a little, not too fast, savor the taste of my dick."

This was somewhat rushed, but Estella had a point, the three commonly used holes and only one remained. Forced to her Knees Alex sighed. It wasn't truly a punishment but she was starting to feel like a prostitute, getting gifts to pleasure Estella. She wondered if she was such, already this year was more eventful than the past ones and as much as she liked it, it did seem weird for these events to happen.
"Yes Mistress" Alex said calmly as she looked at the pulsating member in front of her face. It was large, and although she thought of it large before, mere inches in front of her eyes made it seem a bit larger.

Closing her eyes she stuck out her tongue running it along the member, it tasted like flesh, which was expected, however she could smell a strong musk coming from the crotch of the woman she was suppose to pleasure.. It was alluring, it stunk but in a good way. Still thee was nothing special about Estella's taste, not yet anyway. she figured if thee was something to taste it would soon be ripping form the tip of her cock, and so slowly Alex opened her eyes and kissed long the shaft until her lips met the head, licking it a bit and kissing the tip.

Finally she opened her mouth and brought a mere inch inside her warm mouth, her tongue clicking against the head before she moaned the cock and stroke her hand along the length, repeating the process but never taking more than an inch. It was weird to think about fitting that massive beat inside her petite body, even if she could fit in both others, this was different, it was her mouth. She began to bob her head but alas still no more than a couple of inches felt the warmth of Alex's mouth.

Estella purred softly as she felt the tongue along her shaft, tipping her head back. in all honesty, she didn't really know she was doing the courtship thing... strangely. she was only doing it the way she had seen all of her life. her father did things this way with the whores he brought home. he gave them pretty jewelry, and then they let him fuck them. even Orion did things this way, for the Avery family, this was normal. she moaned as she felt the licks, and the kisses, arching against the other woman as she felt the hot wet mouth working the top of her shaft, shuddering in delight as the salty sweet pre started oozing out of her cock. "mmm fuck it feels so good." she moaned, her head tilted back. "never had one of these before..." she moaned, her eyes fluttering closed as she enjoyed the sensation of a hot tongue on her dick.

"mmm deeper." she growled, setting her hand on the back of Alex's head, slowly forcing her head down, forcing the other woman to take her cock deeper, and deeper, groaning loudly, eagerly as she squirmed and wriggled, forcing her cock deeper and deeper until it slipped into Alex's throat. "f...fuck. so tight, so good." she growled, tossing her head back as her cock throbbed and jumped, pulling back out before slipping in deeper, rocking her hips in and out, moving a little deeper each time until she felt Alex's nose pressing against her belly. "mmmg... mmmg yesss... look at you, such a good puppy, taking in all of my dick." she moaned, tipping her head back again as she slowly rocked her hips, moving in and out of Alex's throat with bright gasps of pure pleasure, shuddering and shivering. "ah... so good. so fucking good..." she moaned, feeling those tight throat muscles convulsing around her as Alex's body instinctively tried to swallow the large object blocking her throat and airways. though with the way she was moving, Estella was giving Alex ample time to breath, so long as the other woman was keeping calm.

Alex gagged as she felt the thick rod block her airway as Estella forced her to take more of the dick. Forcing her mouth the base of the cock as it slid to the back of her throat. Her gag reflexes forcing her throat to constrict around Estella dick releasing it only to repeat the process with each thrust. Each time Alex was given a chance she gasped only to face the task of blowing Estella again. This was quite the chore for her. She wasn't horny, nor was this particularly enjoyable. She would do it for her mistress, she would do it again if asked, it was just the first time, much like sex and anal, it was for Estella's enjoyment, not Alex's.

Her eyes watered as she attempted to get a short break only to feel the shaft force into her mouth again a thick sloshing noise made as Estella facefucked her. Her saliva thoroughly coating the cock as a trail of it dripped form the member to her mouth. To Alex it was disgusting however she needed Estella to come, to prove to herself that she wasn't a tease and that she could please her Mistress.

Estella was in heaven, the tight throat of her lover felt so fucking GOOD! she moaned and groaned and shivered and thrust slowly and carefully. going so was hard, so very hard, but going fast could actually break Alex, and the last thing she wanted to do was to go to Azakaban for killing her girlfreind with a blow job. she gasped and moaned as she shivered and shuddered, and spilled herself deep into Alex's mouth, jerking as she came, spilling down the other woman's throat before pulling back, painting Alex's tongue, and then face as she finished off her orgasm with a few, quick jerks of her wrist, panting as she watched the seed sliding down Alex's face with a small giggle. "sorry... i don't usually cum that much... oh Alex that felt wonderful." she purred, gripping the others hair gently and pulling her up for a deep kiss, her tongue tangling with Alex's, shivering in delight before pulling back and studying Alex with a grin. "you look so sexy with my cum all over your face." she admitted, licking her lips a little before she took a washcloth, damp with water and gently started washing the cum off of Alex's face.

"thank you for that. it was the first blow job i've ever had." she admitted with a smile. "most people... when they find out i have a dick... they panic, and i have to obliviate them... others, they think it's funny and they just laugh and laugh and laugh." she shook her head. "i think your the only person in the world who just... accepted it." she admitted, blinking at her. "i don't feel like such a freak when i'm with you." she admitted smiling at Alex. "i... i feel... good, when i'm with you, like i don't have to be better than you... like i can be who i really am... and let you and me be equals... like i don't have to hide the kind of person who i really am..." she admitted pulling Alex into a hug, nuzzling the others neck. "so... it's your turn now." she teased, smiling a little. "what would you like to do?"

Alex knew what she wanted, she really did and trusted Estella fully, but the moment, the one they ad right now, it wasn't right for it. She didn't want to ruin a moment such as thins by venturing into the realm of BDSM. So she changed her mind and pulled Estella to the bed on top of her kissing her girlfriend. "I just want to lie here, with you" She said calmly placing another kiss and another. One day the would use the potions, such as the dick enlargement, which Alex wanted to feel, even if it hurt her, and the excessive amount of cum, she could see herself giving another blowjob after tasting Estella and wrathfully actually liked it. It wasn't eh most delicious thing she ever had but it didn't make her sick. However she would even lay there and let Estella fuck her with that potion in effect filling up her pussy or even her ass, or all three if Estella cold last that long.

Thinking about it it made er giggle. Sure being a cum dumpster was not her initial plan but she decided doing it, at least one time, would get that out of her system. Every sexual fantasy she had sh could possibly experience with Estella, the trust she had, regardless of what Orion said, she would do anything to please her mistress.

Estella smiled as she kissed her lover back looking surprised. "just lay here?" she asked, looking confused. she did not know, or understand the concept of cuddling, so this puzzled her. "... this is kind of nice." she decided after a moment, smiling. "i can feel your warm and your heartbeat." she muttered snuggling more into Alex, sighing a little with a smile before biting her lip a little. "hey Alex? can i ask you something?" she asked softly, looking up at her. "what's it like, having a family that loves you?" she asked, sounding rather baffled. "i mean... like you talked about your mom and dad before, and about your cousins... do they all really like you, even though your different?" she asked, sitting up a little so that she could look down at her lover. "do you think they'd like me? even though i'm... weird?" she asked, her head tilted a little as she traced the gems along her lovers collar.

"i'm afraid that... i don't know how to interact with people properly." she admitted. "ever since i was three, i was raised by my house elves..." she admitted, shaking her head. "i don't know how to talk to people, or be nice... or anything at all." she admitted looking down at her hands. "...i think i might be broken." she admitted with a shake of her head. "but i never knew it until now, because i never had anyone to compare myself to." she admitted running her fingers along Alex's cheek. she didn't seam to be able to stop touching her lover... she was so touch starved, that any chance to simply be able to feel, or touch Alex, she did. so affection starved, that if she wasn't so dominant, and Alex so submissive, that the relationship would definitely have been reversed. "i wish i could give you everything you ever wanted, and ever deserved." she admitted smiling a little. "i want to make sure you never have want for anything ever again." she admitted, smiling at her lover.

Alex smiled and gave a soft giggle when Estella went on about how Alex's family like her and worried that if they met Estella would not the same affection.
"Well if they didn't they would have to learn to love you because i do" She started and then caught herself. "Well, i mean i like you a lot so they would have to accept you." She said. Saying loved messed up a bit since she didn't want to, even though Estella had said it so many times already Alex was unsure if she could really return the same feelings.

"You really like touching" Alex laughing feeling her lover's hand all over her body. The only barrier between them was the fabric of her clothing. She paused and sighed. "Can you hand me the potions There is one i want to try right now." Alex said and after being handed them put them aside except for the one that would paralyze her.
"Estella, I wan't you to do to me whatever you want. Treat me any way you want. This potion will leave me immobile, allowing you do use me any way you wish, and i want you to abuse that power." She looked at the labels on the rest of the potions and smiled "And these other ones can help you achieve that goal if needed."

she blinked a little at the other woman, her head tilted in surprise before the smile lit up her face. she looked even more beautiful with that real smile on her lips. "i hope they like me." she admitted with a giggle as she kissed her lover again. "i've never really been able to touch someone before." she admitted. "at least... not that wasn't involved in sex in some way." she admitted simply. "i've never been able to just lay next to someone." she admitted. "i really... kind of like this." she admitted, blinking as she fetched the potion, her head tilted as she studied the potion and then her lover before smirking a little. "you want me to abuse you?" she asked, her head tilted. "what if i do something you don't like? you won't be able to say no...." she admitted, the thought made her dick jump to attention, but she thought it best to let her lover decide not to do this if she wanted to. with her lovers assurances though, she let Alex have the potion, and waited for it to work, licking her lips in delight.

"i'm really going to enjoy this." she murmured softly. "the thought of you, completely helpless under me..." she muttered in delight as she ran her hands along the others body, tracing invisible patterns, licking her lips as she bent her head down, running her tongue along the other woman's breast, her tongue flicking the nipple before she nibbled and nipped her way down the other woman's body, sinking her tongue into the other woman's cunt. she just loved eating out Alex, and now, there was no pressing need to stop, Alex couldn't protest or beg, so Estella took all the time she pleased to taste every single inch of the other woman's tight little cunt... for ten minutes, driving Alex closer and closer, and then just before she came, she stopped, let Alex cool down, and did it again, growling in delight as if SHE was the werewolf. she climbed her way back up the other woman's body, kissing, licking, and biting hard enough to leave rings of purple bruising before pressing her mouth to the others neck, biting hard and leaving another bruise as she ran her hands along the others body with a delighted shudder. "oh yes... i love the way you look all covered in my love bites." she teased, chuckling a little as she slipped inside of Alex's tight little cunt and rose her to both of their completions, pondering what sort of fun to have with the other.

"ah... i know." she purred, sliding off the bed. "do you know what the Devil's Lust plant is Alex? it's indigenous to England, it doesn't grow anywhere else." she admitted simply. "it's a cousin to the Devil's Snare... long thick vines... but it feeds off of lust, and desire, and pleasure." she admitted simply. "the plant doesn't care if your limp as a noodle, or struggling violently." she smirked wickedly. "it will use, and abuse your tight little body, looking for a safe, warm place to lay it's seeds." she admitted simply. "it will lay them in your cunt, in your throat, in your ass... anywhere, and everywhere." she growled with a small laugh. "they won't grow inside of you... but they do have a delightful affect." she admitted simply. "their light a high functioning, super powered, natural aphrodisiac." she admitted with a wicked smirk as she held up something that looked like a raw Brussels sprout, a vibrant, soft green, that was the size of a bowling ball. "this... is the dormant form of the Devil's lust... shall we give it a try?" she asked, smirking a little at the silent, and completely helpless woman. "i think we shall."

Alex was not regretting a thing. Sure she could not fight back and Estella's bites were a little painful, but she couldn't even do so much as yelp. The only things her body do do was breath and blink, the res of her body not responding. however she felt everything and heard everything. As Estella started to lick her cunt she wished to cry, not out of pain or agony but in pleasure, she wanted to scream but could not, in no way could she express how much she loved it, however in the back of her mind she loved being a prisoner in her own body. The potion worked fast and left her paralyzed. Something that powerful was very frightening though, as she knew if anyone else found that potion, they could spike her drink or something and do to her what Estella was allowed to do. But Alex had given Estella permission to rape her, if one of Alex's bullies got her in that position, he could blind and deafen her, then fuck her or even pass her around to others.

She pushed that thought out of her head, it was a scary though but she didn't want to think about that right now. When Estella stopped teasing her body she wanted to groan, whimper, just show some sign that she did not want Estella to stop but again could not make a sound. Hoping Estella would come back to pleasing her Estella instead explained about the plant. She couldn't see the plant all that well but did catch the green of it. Never had she been this sexual and she had the name before but never read up on it. Still she knew what it was going to do and mentally readied herself for the vines to invade her body. Anything Estella did would not frighten her, she trusted her Mistress.

Estella smirked as she watched the woman beneath her and settled the plant on the bed and pulled a glass of water out of nowhere and spilled it over the strange pod, which quivered and shook as it slowly unfurled, long leaf after long leaf unraveled and uncurled, revealing a mass of writhing tentacles that slid along the bed towards Alex, touching and feeling the soft flesh. "this is a Male, Devil's Lust. it will release seeds deep inside your throat, and your cunt, and your ass." she teased, smirking at the other woman. "those seeds have a very special affect, they're the worlds most powerful, natural aphrodisiac." she admitted. "it will make your body burn and beg for more as it takes your soft, supple body." she teased, sitting across the room to enjoy the show. "the more it fucks you, the bigger it will grow... enjoy."

the tentacles wrapped around Alex's body, pulling her closer, it didn't care that she was as limp as a rag doll, it only wanted the warm wet places to lay it's seeds. the vines wrapped tightly around her, locking her tightly in place in case she 'decided' to 'wake up' and only when she was completely restrained did it start running long vines along her body, two teasing her cunt, rubbing along her inner lips as a third poked and prodded at her clit, rubbing and teasing it as two more pressed against her ass, stroking and touching, gently probing as they tried to find a way inside. more slid up higher, wrapping around her breasts and squeezing gently, rubbing nipples and teasing them as several of them started rubbing against her lips, pressing, forcing their way into her mouth where they explored and slowly made their way deeper until they where sliding into her throat, pressing deeper as the one's at her ass and cunt started pressing in as well, invading every hole at once, pressing deeper, rubbing along all those delightfully sensitive places, and all Alex could do was lay there and take it, and watch her Mistress stroking that dick of hers as she watched.

Alex tried to moan even though she couldn't something about this plant, each vine invading her body, she loved it. Not as much as she loved Estella invading her, but this plant just turned her on. Her cunt was still slick from what Estella had done and her anus was slowly getting wet as well. As the vines worked their way up Alex's body and down her through she could of sworn she would gag but again her reflexes were paralyzed.

Soon she felt the vines begin to trust away at her, some pumping while other found their way deeper inside her petite body. Her womb stomach and colon would soon have seeds inside them, The same seeds Estella claimed to be an aphrodisiac. Just the idea of having her body that hot was making her extremely horny, she wanted to scream but again couldn't, even if every part of her body was tingling craving a touch the Plant was not teasing her, it was simply fucking her, and Estella was across eh room masturbating at the sight of Alex being fucked by this thing.

It had been a few minutes since she knew the seeds had begun to be lain and she could not tell how many were inside her nor did she know if they would spill out after the vines retracted, but she could feel herself full of hem. She wondered how they worked, did her body just heat up and use them, or maybe they were permanent. She wished Estella would have explained them a bit better, but regardless of how they worked, they were, her butt tingling, her pussy drenched and she craved Estella's cock to fuck her mouth again. At the same time however, it may have just been Alex's lust for her girlfriend that was making her want this, along with a placebo effect form the seeds.

Estella was smirking as she watched the Vines pressing into her lover, her eyes gleaming happily as she licked her lips a little as she fondled herself, enjoying how helpless her lover was as the vines invaded Alex's body. the seeds where not very large, nor could Alex feel them, they where simply slick, as where the rest of the vines as they pushed and pulsed deep inside of her, but the sensation could easily be felt. each time a seed escaped the vines, that area, be it cunt, ass, or throat, it began to burn and tingle, in a very pleasant way. it burned and throbbed deep inside of her as the plant plunged and worked deep inside of her, using her as it pleased, and as promised, the more it used her, the larger it grew, the bigger it got, the more it filled her until she was being stretched on massive tentacles, which thrust and pumped inside of her. then they where recoiling, pulling out of Alex before they got too large, or too rough, Estella easily controlling it with a combination of a jar of flames and her wand. clearly she had done this often, and soon the plant was small again, and wrapped in vines as it went back into stasis.

"now wasn't that fun?" Estelle asked, smirking at her lover with a lick of her lips, her head tilted a little as she examined the other woman. "now what should i do with you?" she mused, playfully before smirking. "ah, i know... you wait here." she teased, tapping her cock to make it go limp with a grimace of pain, before she started getting dressed. "i have to go and gather some things from the house elves." she admitted with a smirk. "no one will bother you i'm sure." she teased, heading out the door. "you enjoy your Aphrodisiac." it was making her hot and tingly all over now, and in the fifteen minutes that Estelle was gone, Alex would find the need to be touched, anywhere... anyhow! so strong, that if she'd been able to move, she'd have been desperately finger fucking herself. "did you enjoy your rest?" Estelle asked with a smirk as she set a bucket on the table next to the bed with a happy little sigh as she pulled out something very...muggle... a thing of chocolate sauce in the squeezable bottle. it was flipped upside down, and cold, cold chocolate was drizzled all over Alex's breasts and belly before it was set on the table, and Estelle straddled her lover.

then it was another five minutes of torture as Estelle ran her tongue over every single inch of her lovers body, tracing and tasting belly and breasts, her tongue chasing little tastes of chocolate all over, every lick feeling like a swipe along her cunt. and Estelle's mouth left no mercy as she suckled and stroked with tongue and mouth, heating Alex up before finally moving lower, and driving her tongue inside of Alex, tasting and teasing, and waiting for the orgasm she knew was coming, well aware that it would do nothing to ease the heat that was building deep inside of her and only getting worse. the Aphrodisiac wouldn't leave her for a very long time, only the antidote would make that terrible need to have something, anything deep inside... go away... and knowing Estelle... she didn't have the antidote available.

God how Alex wanted to answer, just let Estella know how great it felt, even though the idea of a plant invading her body was a little offsetting it did truly feel amazing. She wouldn't openly admit it though, at the risk of Estella spiking he drink to leave her like this again just to have weird plant or animals fuck her. The only reason why Alex was like this was because she took the dosage and wanted Estella to do with her as she pleased, she trusted the girl, if Estella ever did this without Alex's consent, there would be a huge part of trust broken.
Still her body was burning to have anything enter her tingling cunt, Anything from a pencil to a massive traffic cone, just something to take away the ache of needing to be fucked.

The potion was beginning to wear off and although her body was still numb she knew her fingers ere moving slightly and so she forced herself to speak, her intention was to say 'fuck me' but all that game out was a mumbled "fffmm" which deemed more like a moan than actual words. Her eyes were pleading She needed it and Even Estella's talented tongue was not enough for the insertion she needed, yet the orgasm was building and there was no way of holding it back, still numb from the dose her body was suffering the side effect still.

Her mind was going haywire, from Estella, the potion, and her need of getting fucked, she had no idea which way to lean until finally she release, an eruption of cum leaving her cunt squirting across the room and onto he face of her lover. Oh god how it felt amazing, to the point where even Alex was blushing from he embarrassment of it. However it did feel incredible. Her breathing grew sharp as she mumbled again "srr" She sad trying to say 'sorry' She hated the idea of violating Estella by squirting all over the woman's face. She need to apologize, but had no idea as to how with only now coming off of the drug.

Estelle would honestly never even think to do this without Alex's permission. why do it without permission when Alex was so eager and willing? why resort to rape and losing this wonderfully tight body? not to mention... Estelle felt... strangely badly when she so much as thought about doing something her lover wouldn't honestly enjoy. Estelle had to snicker at the attempted moan, she knew exactly what that was, an attempted desperate plea for a good hard fucking. she moaned an groaned eagerly as she ate her lover out, sucking and slurping as she worked the limp, yet willing flesh, gasping as her face was suddenly coated in her lovers cum, jerking her head back in shock, her eyes wide as she stared at Alex's cunt, her head cocked to the side as if she wasn't entirely sure what had just happened.

"...what was that!? i didn't know women could do that!" she admitted, looking astonished before she dove right back down in-between Alex's legs, to see if she couldn't make the other woman do it again. it seamed like an eternity that Estelle simply enjoyed sucking and stroking that tight, gorgeous cunt with her tongue. finally though, her mouth traveled upwards, and she moaned eagerly as she worked that thick, hot dick deep inside of the other woman, growling as she buried herself in to the balls with a delighted shudder. "mmmm fuuuck yesss." she hissed, thrusting hard into her lover, being careful not to hurt Estella, not wanting her to not enjoy herself... but it was the fucking of a lifetime, hard and fast and filled with eager happy sounds as Estelle leaned forward and kissed the other woman deeply. "mmmg, mmmmg!" she moaned, eagerly fucking her little pet. and then, once they had both come again, she got up, splattering a few more ropes of cum across Alex's helpless form, and positioned her carefully, before moving over to a desk, and pulling out a pad of paper, and some charcoal pencils. clearly, Alex was about to be drawn. which was strange because no one had ever mentioned Estelle being able to draw.

(i'm sorry this took me so long. >< i got sick and then thanksgiving popped up and i forgot it was my turn again XP)

Her eyes rolled back when she felt Estella drive into her. The thick member filling her the way she needed, the pressure of each thrust Estella delivered. Alex was loving this, loved the feeling of her loved fucking her. She adjusted to the fact that Estella had a cock very quickly, she had not expected it to be something she craved. Every single one of her holes had been violated by it and Estella had been the one to take her virginity.

As Estella pulled out allowing a few more steaming ropes dripped onto Alex's Body she cringed, or at least did as much as she could. He pussy spilling more juices and the eagerness of filling that cock back inside her, she even let out a small whimper. Still she sat thee limp as Estelle brought out the drawing utensils. It was weird lying there limp as anything with lines of cum upon her glistening in the light.

Slowly her am moved, it was still heavy ans she could lift it to scrape off the cum and lick it off her fingers like she wanted. She wanted to show Estella that Alex was hers, belong to her and regardless of what anyone did or said about her, she trusted her. Unless Estella gave her a reason not to she knew she always would.

"I love you" The words were slightly mumbled but still audible as Alex said them and she smiled before her body twitched and slipped off the bed headfirst to the ground. Estella even if she noticed her falling would not have the time to make it to catch her.
"Ow" Alex groaned as her head hi the ground "That hurt"

Estelle purred as she enjoyed the other woman's tight, tight insides. she smiled as she worked on the small picture, humming a little to herself, smirking as she watched that hand raise, feeding Alex a rope of cum, making Estelle shudder. most people didn't like cum. it made her more horny than ever to watch Alex so willingly take that string of seed into her mouth. "fuck Alex... that's hot." Estelle growled happily before gasping as Alex slid off the bed, her utensils clattering to the floor as she tried to catch the other woman, grimacing as she missed. "shit! Alex are you alright!?" she demanded, carefully pulling the woman into her arms, examining the bump on Alex's head before she seamed to realize what the other had said and looked down at the other with shocked, almost startled eyes. "you... you do?" she sounded so... unsure, almost as if she had never heard those words before. as if no one had ever told her that she was loved before.

"i love you too." she admitted softly, settling Alex back onto the bed with a smile as she kissed the other gently and settled onto the bed with her, smiling as she simply lay there, examining her lover. "Alex... can you promise me something?" she asked softly. "promise me your not a trick?" she asked hopefully. "i don't want to wake up one day... and find out that all of this was a lie..." the 'again' was unsaid, but it still hung in the air. it made you wonder just who had tricked her in such a brutal way, and why. she ran her fingers slowly through Alex's hair and smiled a little, her head tilted. "we should have a late night picnic... with roses, and candles.. out by the lake..."

Alex have a laugh when Estella suggested a late night picnic. But after some though nodded "yes that could be fun."
Although Alex liked the room, she did feel a little bad about being cooped up in there all day. It may have been her room but Estella probably did not want to be there all the time. Plus if Alex was to be Estella lover, she should have been comfortable with he rin public. Besides from what she had gathered, Estella's sexual orientation was public knowledge.

"Have you ever put your head underwater to hear the merfolk's song?" Alex asked as she looked over at the lake hearing some merfolk splash about hoping one of the girls would get too close. Alex was happy to be outside and luckily the cloud cover was helping but not enough as the wind was warping the clouds allowing beams of moonlight to shine through, showing her curse. Luckily she had not fully changed though as her body, although had patches of fur and pointed ears, was still relatively human.

she smiled at the other, glad to be going outside. being cooped up all day was a little exhausting. "i'll have the House Elves bring us food!" she chirped happily, snapping her fingers and making her demands, humming happily as she settled next tot he lake. "you never go near the lake after night." she warned. "the Merfolk are frisky this time of year, and they love helpless wizard folk." she admitted with a small chuckle. "when i was younger, i used to come out here and let them have their way with me, just because they where willing, and i was horny." she smiled. "i hit puberty very young, so i didn't have anyone else to play with. the Merfolk enjoyed me a great deal." she admitted with a laugh before blinking at the furry patches, her head tilted. "...can i.. touch?" she asked softly, already reaching out to run her fingertips along the fur on her arm. "it's so soft." she murmured softly. "and warm..." she smiled and settled her cheek against the patch of fur, nuzzling it. "and it smells good, sort of musky, like a puppy..."

she was so weird, anyone else would have been a little freaked out about a person suddenly growing fur, but not Estelle... being strange and different herself probobly made her a lot more accepting than other people. she looked up, and gently touched one of the ears, rubbing it carefully like she would a normal dog, a little grin on her face. "you look so adorable!" she chirped with a giggle. "i want to molest you all over again!" she admitted looking down and pouting. "aaw... no tail." she complained, lifting the back of Alex's shirt, just to make sure. "can you change different body parts at will?" she asked curiously. "does it hurt, or itch?" she asked, curious about what Alex went through every time the moon touched her skin.

Alex laughed. "Not really. At first it was a little uncomfortable but I am use to it now." She explained. "And no i can't fully change boy parts at will. I mean i can get the ears and tail, but i still also my hands and feet change when i do that, and sometime a little fur. so for the most part no. However i can do this," She explained showing her teeth grow quite jagged "Only part i have full control over changing.

She looked down at the merfolk and smirked "It could be fun if you had way of breathing underwater. I know there is one spell that i saw where a kid had changed his head into that of a shark, with gills and everything." She stated calmly "And I knew a kid who claimed to be a lycan. But he was just an animagus who specialized in aquatic forms. Still if i had some gillyweed or knew how to become a shark head, i guess the merfolk could be fun to play with."

She didn't see the full danger of the merfolk here since the ones in America were kinder. They still were pranksters but were much more willing to play nicely. Even some Mefolk attended classes and dated some guys. It was actually interesting. She then realized she had started fantasizing about getting molested in the water against her will as the merfolk took turns violating her and quickly pushed the thought away. She then pounced onto Estella and licked her "But not as much fun as being with you."

she smiled a little and rubbed the other woman's ears, giggling a little. "can you feel it? like... does it feel good like when you pet a puppy?" she asked curiously, grinning as she watched the other woman bare jagged teeth. "wow! boy, i bet no one's ever going to rape you with teeth like that!" she admitted with a laugh as she shook her head. "the Mermaids here aren't like yours. the Mer here would be more likely to eat you, than fuck you. they just like me because i can speak Mermish." she admitted with a grin. "and because i was a willing partner." she admitted with a chuckle. "you know... i could..." she offered, glancing at the water, laughing as she was pounced on. "i know some water breathing spells." she admitted, pausing as she felt something cold on her ankle. "what the... ACH!" she squealed as she was suddenly dragged for the water, babbling in Mermish as she tried to get free, the Mermen laughing wildly as they dragged her into the water. there was a rush of bubbles and then nothing but peaceful silence.

one might have thought it a trick, or a trap, except that the look of shock on Estelle's face could never have been faked. three faces poked up, mermaid faces, grinning wickedly as they watched Alex, lifting long fingers, beckoning to her, inviting her into the water. they giggled and chirped, their green faces laughing at her as they made obscene gestures, the male, and female Mermen promising her the fucking of a lifetime as they vanished back under the black water. Alex couldn't see anything, but if she ventured too close, her ankles where grabbed, and she would also be yanked into the water, a pair of green lips settling against hers, offering her air. breathing it in through the water, and then spilling it into Alex's mouth, giving her air. and once under the water, she could see Estelle barley a foot away from her, writhing as green lips licked her all over her cock, her cunt, her ass, her breasts... there where six, maybe more Mer on her, holding her still while they had their way with her, lips settling onto Alex just as she took notice of Estelle.

Alex rushed to the edge when she witnessed Estella vanish form sight as though she could somehow make to her in time and save her, though it was useless as there was no way she could move that quickly. She then saw the merfolk peek up from the water and she took a step back, at risk of them taking her as well. Though she had already been too close and as she moved back one creature grabbed hold and dragged her off the dock.

She panicked and thrashed around as she tied to get to surface for air, however every time she pulled up she was dragged further down, Soon she felt something press against he mouth offering air and Alex greedily accepted it. Her body relaxing as the creature continued in inhale Oxygen from the water and expel it as air into Alex's lungs. Looking over she saw the group of merfolk molesting Estella, it was disgusting and interesting at the same time, Alex made a move towards Estella only to be pulled back as the merfolk holding Alex did not let he go.
"No she is their, little puppy, you are ours"
The words sounded raspy but perfectly clear though the water.
"Your Body demands air, and if you want it you will obey us, just like Estella must." The vice continued as her lips were met again with another breath of air and her robes were removed as the sunk to the bottom of the lake. Still Alex reach out for her lover only to be pulled back further.

Soon she felt something enter her cunt a long object tat had the same texture as a frog and Alex quickly discovered it was the digit of a merfolk venturing inside her pussy. The squishy texture of the merfolk's flesh rubbing against her body. The only comfort from the cold water being the continual breaths of air freely given to her and the fact that even as slimy as the merfolk's felt, they did offer some warmth.

Estelle was writhing against the Merfolk, arching and writhing, her face crossed with pleasure as she both tried to buck into the touches, and struggle free. the Mermai laughed as they worked Estella's flesh, a female easily mounting the rather impressive cock, Estella unable to fight the pleasure anymore, obediently began to thrust, filling the mermaid again and again with her thick cock, while another slimy digit pressed against Alex's ass, wriggling it's way into her, rubbing and teasing as they touched and stroked, two tongues settling onto her tight nipples, suckling and slurping and rubbing with firm hands as they worked to arouse her as they had Estella. the mouths and fingers worked in unison on both girls as they where fed their oxygen and molested without mercy. the more she struggled, the more the fingers touched, and stroked, and probed her, and horrifically, no matter how far away she was, she could still see Estella, who was crying out in pleasure, bubbles spewing from her mouth as a female spread herself along Estella's cock, and a male took her from behind. two taking turns feeding her oxygen, and playing with her nipples.

there was a sudden movement as a male Mermai came up in front of Alex, his thick, rubbery dick long enough to reach places so deep inside of her. he smirked at her, rubbing the tip of his cock against her clit, rubbing it while the two women pinned Alex's hands behind her back so she couldn't fight, or strike at the male, giggling as they took turns giving her oxygen, the act oh so much more lewd now as they got their tongue's involved. and just as the one started rubbing it's length against her cunt, another started rubbing against her ass, pressing against her tight little hole, pressing in just as the one in her cunt started doing the same. their cock's weren't as thick as Estella's, but they where longer, and reached places inside of her ass that she wouldn't have thought possible. with no chance of escape, and their slippery cock's deep inside of her, she had no choice but to submit to them as Estella had.

Alex strained against their holds doing anything she could to hopefully break free, be it straining against their grip or even twist randomly in hopes to catch them off guard and free herself. She continued to pull when the en arrived their rubbery cocks aching to fuck her and she tried to pull away firm the one in front only to feel the one in back ready to fuck her ass. Her body was not theirs to use, she would only allow Estella and decided to take drastic measures and exhaled her breath and clenched her mouth shut not allowing the mermaids to fed her more oxygen.

It didn't take too long but The men were to busy thrusting inside her to noticed her eyes roll up as her vision began to blur and darken. If she could not be fucked by Estella and Estella alone she didn't want to live and was willing to drown herself in order to achieve that goal. She was willing to die to make sure that she did not have to endure this. However as soon as she passed out the mermaid cupped her hand over Alex to ensure she did not inhale water and quickly rushed her to the surface. Alex would learn to love it, but for now they would let the naked woman regain consciousness upon the land, Besides Estella was still in full action and the Merfolk rushed back down to assault her. The men starting to take turns working Estella's ass as another would take turns stuff his cock in her mouth while a female would exchange breaths with her so she would not begin to drown like her friend.

Back
Top Bottom