Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allison looked up at the little girl's exclamations and could not help but smile a little at her.

"Uh huh!" Monica replies with a grin. "Class is boring! We're going over the dull bits of science, and reading a silly book about a giant peach. I like the spider lady in it, but the rest are boring. Uncle X, are we gonna get new clothes in New York? Cause the ones in the suitcase in the back are kinda old." "We haven't had them a month, you're just trying to wheedle clothes out of me again." Xavier responds with a grin.

Allison leaned back and smiled as she listened to the back and forth between them all. She enjoyed it even if only for the briefest of moments.

Allen looked through his wallet. "Okay... not counting food expenses, ammunition, ice cream, stake out funds, and weapon modifications, I should still have a good 200, 300 bucks for whatever. I can take you and Allison clothes shopping later."

Xavier minutely shakes his head. "Aaand the money is gone! Down the home plate of fashion, and into the dugout of a little girl's heart! The score reads 12 Monica, 0 Allen. We see you all next game!" Xavier says with a laugh.

Allen makes a low growl. "So I try to make the girls happy, what's wrong with that?"

He rolled his eyes a bit. "Back me up here Allison.. And do you want clothes? Or something else?"

Allison just chuckled at them. "You are both her little servants. But there's nothing wrong with that."

Monica's eyes glisten with mischief. "Does that mean you'll serve me tea, and give me piggyback rides, and buy me a castle, and make me a princess, and..." she asks, rambling on about wanting a lot of things that quickly becomes extravagant.

"I-I'm not rich, hun... I can do the tea and piggyback rides.."

Monic giggles. "I know, Uncle Werewolf! Besides Uncle X says no caffeinated tea. Gotta sleep at night, unlike _him_..." She says, rolling her eyes at the end.

"Now Monica.. You should be nice to Mr.X, okay? He's only doing what's best. (Diplomacy 25)

Monica sighs. "I know, I know. Not his fault his job keeps him up. Just teasing." She says with a smirk. Xavier parks the car, and gets out, popping the trunk and getting suitcases out.

Xavier raises an eyebrow at the text. He always wondered how Volke got his information, but he chalked it up to the standard 'I cheated' response. Volke had always been... different. A retired assassin, who once tried to kill Xavier. But that had been when Xavier was a rookie agent. They'd become friends, or at least the closest thing Volke had to a friend. Thinking about it brought back the second time they met, when Volke picked up his... unique ability.

(Backstory Mission)

Xavier was investigating a small town in Massachusetts. A pack of NMCs had been sighted, and he was the closest agent. So far, it seemed that the disappearances and sightings centered around the town dump, but no one had seen anything. So far, the only real hint of what the NMCs were was the random slime trail that was a good 5 ft wide. The technician on staff for him, Alice, had said that it was a slug-based NMC trail, which didn't make him feel better. That usually meant poison, and he hated it when he had to take the antivenom. He was looking into the dump again, this time at night. It was 11:24, and should have been empty. But instead there was a man roasting something. A closer look made Xavier shake his head.

"You shouldn't have eaten that!" Xavier called out, realizing that it was a rat NMC. That made unfortunate sense, rats were usually transformed early.

[Backstory Mission]
The man's head snapped around, icy blue eyes that could level death boring into the rookie's own... before they go to unthreatening. Really, to those eyes, the rat he just killed was more dangerous. The man just stares, then looks back at the half eaten rat-on-a-stick, then again at the rookie. He then takes another bite, chewing like nothing was wrong. "Why?" he asks with his mouth half-full, his whole being radiating indifference.

(Backstory Mission)
"Because it's not normal, and it can change you, so I'd be very concerned about what'll happen to you." Xavier responds, hoping he'd not have to explain more. MIST liked to keep things quiet.

[Backstory Mission]
"Really?" He said with a raised brow, clearly not believing him. "Is that-" He was cut off by a puff of smoke coming from his own body. He felt a moment of extreme discomfort, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He'd had worse. "So?" 'he' finished, not really knowing what had just happened. Nor did 'he' really care. It didn't hurt him, it didn't make him sprout extra limbs to try to hurt him, and it didn't kill him.
And then he started to turn back to the fire... and noticed his movements were a little off. He looks down. Nothing. Wait.. What's..
Alarmed, 'he' drops his food, pulls at the top of his white shirt, and looks down to see... a small pair of breasts. Her face reddens.

(Backstory Mission)
"That's w-..." Xavier stops, noticing the tattoo on the gender changed person. He'd seen that tattoo one other time, and he'd almost died. "This'll be awkward. As a future reference, I'm _not_ trying to arrest you. I'm here hunting creatures like the one you just ate."

[Backstory Mission]
She slowly brought her hands back to her chest, holding them in tightly balled fists. It was unbelieveable. Yet she still went down the list, her lifetime of Training not allowing her to opt out. Head? Yes, and unharmed. Facial features feel mostly the same. Right Arm? Yes, and fully functional. Left Arm? Yes, and fully functional. Left Leg? Yes, and fully functional. Right Leg? Yes, and fully functional. Back and Spine? Yes, and in perfect condition. Chest and Gut? Yes, but with a small pair of breasts. Family Jewels? ... No. She does not appear to hear Xavier.

Xavier, seeing the balled fists, gets a little nervous.
"Hey, sorry about what happened to you, but it could be worse. You could be inhuman, unable to think about anything but eating. Now, as I said, I'm here hunting things like that. This dump seems to be a hunting or nesting ground, not sure which yet. So, since I know you can handle yourself, do you think you could help me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom