Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Only becuase I seem to scare the kids.. I couldn't care less about the adults.."

Xavier nods. "Well, nothing to worry about then. This late flight won't have any other 1st class passengers, so the whole section is ours. Unfortunately, I'm claiming a table all to myself. Gotta do the paperwork on the flight into Manhatten." Xavier sighs afterward, the thought of paperwork already causing a headache.

Xavier walks downstairs, going to the garage and getting into his car. "You all want to ride with me? I'm gonna have to pick up Monica first."

"Hey Xavier, why won't they let me out in public? when we aren't on a mission, I mean.

"So I'm not allowed to walk downtown?" He sighed and looked around for the car they would use.

"You know I don't have a problem with it. And in Manhatten you'll just be one more guy with weird contacts. It's just the small towns you gotta wear the colored contacts you hate so much." Xavier answers as he unlocks his four door black sedan.

"Yeah, 'cept you're actually pretty under that hood." He teased and got in the car. "Elena needs a real target."

Xavier nods in agreement. "People are comforted by the known, even if they gripe and complain about it. Something new and different frightens them, even it it's helpful. Part of the reason why MIST keeps NMCs as under wraps as possible." Xavier says as he drives the group out and heads towards the elementary school Monica goes to. "Don't want to restart the witch hunts on people like Aya and Nicole, just because they have powers normal people don't."

"Yeah. She even mentioned something about that Friday you and her were running the obstacle course fully loaded." Xavier responds. "You do something to attract her attention?"

"Not much then what I usually do. use my hook, sling under things, go through the ceiling.."He started to ramble.

"It's how I've lived my life, so it's normal for me. Like guns are to Allison."

"I am only carrying one... well the parts to make two technically..." Allison said, trying to sound indignant.

"Well, I think you got Nicole's attention. Now you should ask her out, and then we'll have an office romance. Gotta have one somewhere in MIST. Every _other_ FBI division has one." Xavier says.

He laid his head back and closed his eyes. "So... What is 'home' to you guys?"

"'Home' is where you go after you've done what you need to do. It's where you are yourself." Allison responds without hesitation.

"Home is Monica. The little girl who's fingers I'm wrapped around." Xavier answers as he parks the car in the school parking lot.

He thought for a moment and nodded. "I like that. Do you.. actually have a place like that?"He asked Allison and smiled at Xavier. "You sure you aren't secretly her dad? But seriously, I like that too."

Allison just sat back and said nothing to Allen's question. If you looked under her hood you would see her scowling, but lost in thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom