Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Home.. I know it's waiting for me somewhere, you know? I just have to find it. I won't be able to cooped up in that dang building. I remember being free on the streets. it was harder, but that was real living."

"Is it wrong, what I do?" he started softly. "I live for these missions now. they make me feel more alive. But, these missions come up at the cost of people's lives, and sometimes we have to take more just to end one occurrence. Does that make me a madman, or evil?"

"It means you enjoy serving the greater good. Sometimes things are lost for the better of all." Allison says. Her voice seeming to stick for a moment on the word lost.

Xavier heads into the school building. (I'm assuming that you two stayed in the car to have a chat with each other, since you didn't get out.) He walks into the principal's office. "Hi, I'm Xavier Harper, and I'm here to pick up Monica Harper. I'm leaving town on a business trip. Her homework will be posted on the same site?" The secretary ruffles through papers. "Ah here we are. Yes, everything's in order. Have a good day." Xavier nods and leaves. He quickly enters Monica's classroom. "Monica?" A 1st grader in a long pink and blue shirt and skirt combo looks up with a smile. "Uncle X! Another trip?" Xavier nods. "Another trip. Sorry Ms. Heathdene." The teacher shakes her head. "Not a problem. Have a safe trip." Xavier and Monica leave the school. "So where to this time?" "Manhatten. And some people are coming along..." "Uncle Werewolf and Auntie Boom?!" Monica asks excitedly. Xavier nods, a slight smile on his face. "Uncle Werewolf and Auntie Boom indeed."

"Couldn't you say the same about me, though? I have no powers, but I'm a host for them now, on a lesser scale. Any kids I have will have the neo-mitochondria already. I'm not allowed that future. I swear, when this is done, they'll put the order on me, as well. And I'll be waiting."

His voice was cold and serious, though there was hidden hesitation, as if there was something stopping him.

"But if you are a risk to everyone you should be willing to give up and accept it." Allison says, her voice loud and harsh, as if both arguing with Allen and herself. "I am sorry, that was out of line to say to a mission partner." She quickly adds.

He looked at her, a bit hurt. "Nah, it's fine. We're friends right? We can be honest with each other. It's just... I want a family, you know? I want to have something in my life to look forward to..." He stopped and laughed looking at his right hand. "What am I talking about. Like anyone would want anything to do with me. Maybe I should just accept it." He laughed painfully and looked down. "Well, whatever happens, I'm glad we met."

"No, I was out of line. I am letting my own feeling get in the way of the mission. That is bad." Allison says as she shakes her head slightly. As she does the hood falls off showing her confused looking face, almost as if she were arguing with herself, and losing.

(Well I can't beat that.)

"I ca.... well I shouldn't. I just... I lost a lot to get where I am now... and I was told it's for the best. I want my damn life back." Allison shouts, slamming her hand into the door, then calming down as quickly as she flared up. "I am sorry you had to see that. I normally have better control."

He sighed and patted her head. "What did you do before, may I ask?"

"I was... I was going to... I don't want to right now." Allison said, drawing her hood back up and leaning back in the seat.

"Little one is coming," He says softly. "Do you think she thinks we're family?"

"Doesn't mean you can't start another one." He points out quickly before Monica and Xavier open the doors.

"Uncle Werewolf! Auntie Boom!" Monica shouts with glee as she jumps into the backseat, while Xavier climbs in and starts the car.

He smiled and strapped her in, a bit red from wondering if she thought Allison and himself were together, disregarding the odd nickname. "How are you doing kiddo?" He laughed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom