Homestuck: The Trickster and the Thief [Ahren and Resident Homestuck]

RE: Homestuck: The Trickster and the Thief

John: Suggest repeat performances

You're delighted to soon feel Vriska reach her peak as you do, culminating in a shared orgasm that felt unreal. Her body spasms around you while her juices flow and mix with your own. The screaming out in ecstasy and the call of your name were fantastic additions to the warm feeling inside you and you don't stop pumping into her until you're certain you're both spent. You maintain your tight hold on her for a few long moments, just basking in the closeness of your bodies after a fantastic climax. Hearts pound against shaking bodies and slick skin as you breathe heavily and attempt to calm yourself. No surprise that you find it to be a very difficult task.

You feel her pull at you yet again, and the words she utters with shaky breath cause you to blush more thoroughly than you already were. Nothing made you happier than knowing you were the reason she felt so amazing right now. The only thing you wanted to accomplish today was to make her feel special, and it seemed you had been successful. Your forehead rests against hers, enjoying the loving look in her eyes while returning one of your own.

"It was unlike anything I've ever felt before... It was incredible. You're incredible." You whisper to her in a similarly hoarse tone before tilting your head and pressing into her lips. You offer her a soft, sweet kiss with the slightest brushing of the tongue. When you pull your lips away you take another moment to take her in, still completely amazed that she's yours. The hand that was upon her hip rises to her cheek, giving it a gentle caress as you fail to shake the immense smile upon your face.

"You look so unbelievably beautiful and sexy right now... I mean... you always do but, right now is just..." You trail off, not even really sure how to word it in a way that makes sense. "I love you, Vriska..."

Finally your body seems to be calming, but you're still fully erect inside of her as if you flat out refused to let go of the sensation of her surrounding you completely. Like a warm bath you just wanted to stay in it and relax forever. You're not entirely certain how comfortable she is with your entire weight on her while being penetrated, so you reluctantly pull out, sighing pleasantly as you do.

As you sit back you watch as you exit her and a mixture of fluid drips from your shaft and leaks from her passage. You feel like you now know what the bucket is for, but you didn't have one and you mentally kick yourself for not even considering it. Of course it would be moot anyway as there would be no imperial drone to collect it and your "genetic material" probably wasn't compatible anyway. You lay down beside her, pulling her into your arms as you gaze lovingly into her eyes and give her a kiss with a bit more vigor this time.

"We uh... we should do that again sometime. Sometime soon. Very soon... and often... very often." You grin as you try and contain yourself at least a bit. However, you were a hormonal teenager and now having your first taste of sex it was likely going to be on your mind a lot now... You could only hope Vriska shared some of that enthusiasm.

Vriska: Approve of suggestion

You happily return the slight kiss John gives you, smiling right back at him when the grin on his face doesn’t show any sign of leaving anytime soon. Instinctively, your head tilts to the side, rubbing your cheek against the warmth of the hand against your skin. Your smile grows wider as he tries to compliment you but ends up just telling you what you already know.

“And I love you, John,” you murmur in reply, leaning up for a tiny kiss. Suddenly he starts to shift, and you feel him pull out of you. You let out a small sigh to match his, relaxing completely as he pulls out and the glorious feeling of having him inside you disappears. Having him on top of you limits your breathing a little, but the feeling of him in you, even just resting, is well worth the difficulty breathing.

You give a soft smile, moving closer to him as his arms wrap around you, enjoying his warmth. Your arms bend at the elbow, resting between your bodies, your fingers tracing lightly across his chest idly. Your legs tangle with his slightly, just for the sake of keeping him as close as possible as you eagerly return the offered kiss. His suggestion, you have to admit, sounds like a wonderful idea. You should probably tell him that.

“I think that’s not a bad idea,” you reply with a grin, shifting a little to move closer to him. “Very soon and very often sound like quite a good idea, actually.” And it’s true. After what you experienced with him, you’re fairly sure you definitely wouldn’t mind at all doing this very soon and very often. Having his warmth so close to you like this so often would be nothing short of perfect. “And you know what?” you add, poking him lightly with a finger. “I think very soon should come into effect...very soon.”

“I also think we need showers,” you inform him, letting out a slight laugh. “But maybe I could help a little with that...I find that you don’t need showers for everything....” One of your hands comes up to lightly run a finger along the curve of his jaw, gently tapping the underside of his chin before you stand up off the bed, pulling him with you. You lean up for another kiss, pressing your lips lightly against his before pulling away ever so slightly, sliding down until you’re kneeling on the ground, your face level with his cock. You give him a wink before extending your tongue and just barely brushing it along his length, licking some of your combined fluids off of him.

Looking back up at him, you offer him a sly grin before licking him again, this time closing your lips lightly around him for a moment, swirling your tongue around his tip before releasing him again. You lean back a little and return your eyes to his, searching him for any indication of how well you’re doing or whether you should keep going.

John: Hope very soon is very soon

Vriska's complete agreement with your suggestion only causes you to grin wider, if such a thing were even possible. Your cheeks were starting to hurt at this point with all this nonstop smiling, but there was no way to stop. You've never been this happy, and you swear you think your eyes were starting to water because of it. You just wanted to hold her tightly your arms and thank her. Thank her for existing. Thank her for giving you more pleasure than you could imagine. Thank her for loving you. You decided against it, because it would probably sound silly and pathetic. Instead, your expression speaks for you. A look of pure elation which only she could provide.

The gentle touches against your chest with her hand make you tremble once again. You loved when she touched you in sexy little ways like that, and the words she utters about 'very soon' being very soon are just what you wanted to hear. Though honestly you wanted her again right now, but very soon is acceptable. She adds that showers are probably a good idea, and you nod. Though, you couldn't say you were in any hurry to get her scent off you. It was rather arousing to know you were both slick with love for each other; A reminder of the fantastic thing that had just occurred.

She keeps speaking, however, claiming that the shower might not be entierly necessary and soon you're being pulled off the bed. You return the kiss she offers with pleasure, though she doesn't keep her lips on yours for long. You try to lean in to capture them again, but she's already moving down your body. "Hey, where are you-" You begin with a smirk until she stops on her knees with her face right next to your slightly softened erection.

She gives one of those seductive winks that drives you crazy before licking her warm, wet tongue along your shaft. Your body shudders violently as you gasp out in ecstasy and any blood that had left your cock comes rushing back in order to make it completely hard once again. "O-oh!" Your head wrenches back for a moment, but you quickly gaze down to your perfect alien girlfriend. She grins a sensual grin and you give one in return. Your hands reach out, running through her silky soft hair until she places her lips around your head and teases it with her tongue. Without much thought your hands find her horns and grip them tightly, wanting to pull her back in as soon as she moves away. Your knees shake, almost as if you're about to collapse, but you steady them.

"G-god, Vriska... You're.. already the sexiest thing I've ever seen and somehow you keep managing to find ways to amaze me..." You murmur, trying to keep your voice steady. Your mind is going wild once again and it's hard to resist just shoving your cock back into her mouth. The teeth and fangs give you pause, though. It would probably be better if she went at her own pace with those things in mind.

"Much... more preferable to a shower... Though we will need one. And I will stress one. Why waste water when we can take one together...? You know, much more... efficient." You add with a suggestive look which proves there was no way you were honestly concerned about efficiency or the conservation of water.

Vriska: Move to the shower

The smile quickly returns to your face as you feel hands drag through your hair and close around your horns, sending a pleasurable tingle down your body as he rubs against the sensitive material. In front of you, you can see his knees shake a little before steadying. It’s incredibly satisfying to know that you have this effect on him, and even more satisfying to know that you have him all to yourself. You ponder his words for a moment, considering the implications of sharing a shower. Yes, you decide, you rather like the idea of sharing a shower with him. One shower sounds wonderful.

With one more grin, you take him into your mouth one more time, letting the very tips of your fangs drag lightly along his length as you retreat, careful not to cut him or hurt him at all. “I think a shower sounds like a fine idea,” you inform him, giving him a soft smile as you stand up again. “And only one shower sounds even better.” You lean in until your lips are just brushing his. “I certainly wouldn’t want to be wasteful,” you murmur against his lips, giving him a soft kiss before pulling back again.

The tips of your fingers trail lightly down his arm, entwining with his fingers as you turn and tug him towards the bathroom. The layout of his room seems to be identical to that of yours, so you know exactly where everything is. Reaching into the shower, you turn on the water, then turn back to John with a grin, pulling him into a tight hug. “I have to say, a month ago I never would have thought I’d end up here by now,” you admit, toying with a few strands of his hair. “It’s a decidedly nice improvement though. Having you here, I mean.” And it’s true. It’s literally impossible for you to look at him without your brain feeding you numerous thoughts on how amazing he is and how utterly lost you’d still be if he hadn’t shown up. And, of course, the constant murmur of “I love you” running through your mind in the background, even when he’s not around.

You reach up and hook a finger on the corner of his glasses, taking them off and setting them on the sink, doing the same with your own glasses. As much as you love seeing him in glasses, both his and yours would end up fogging up in the shower, and then you wouldn’t be able to see him at all. Brushing your lips against his jaw, you reach out a hand to test the water, checking to see if it was warm enough to get in yet. Satisfied with the temperature, you step backwards into the stream of water, pulling him with you. Immediately you feel the warm water soak into your hair, slightly flattening the wild tangles and significantly adding to the weight of it.

“At this rate we might ending up using more water than we would if we took separate showers.” You lean up for yet another kiss, wrapping your arms tightly around him, pulling him close. “I'm fairly sure I’m never going to want to get out of this one. So much for being efficient,” you add with a slight smirk.

John: Neglect to use shower for its intended purpose

When Vriska's mouth engulfs you again followed by the tantalizing brush of her fangs against the sensitive skin of your shaft you can't help but let out another breathless moan. You reflexively grip her horns even tighter, though as soon as you realize what you're doing you let them go and allow her to stand up. There's a brief moment of disappointment, because the sensation of her lips, tongue and fangs against your cock was unlike anything you had felt before. However, you were not going to turn down the idea of the shared shower. The look on your face is one of complete approval, and you return her light kiss which mostly serves to just make you hungry for more of her taste.

No resistance is offered when she takes your hand and leads you into the bathroom. After starting the water, you're suddenly enveloped in a tight embrace, and your arms immediately mirror hers as you wrap them around her body. Her words cause your already wide grin to somehow grow larger and you stare into her eyes with nothing but a look of total agreement. You then allow her to remove your glasses and pull you into the shower. The interior was plenty large enough for both of you, though you wouldn't have minded a smaller space that forced you to be pressed up against her the entire time either. Ultimately it didn't matter because you knew you'd just end up that way regardless. The sudden rush of warm water on your sweat soaked body was quite refreshing, and you were not opposed to often repeating the cycle of both working up a sweat and washing it off with her.

You chuckle softly at her mention how this idea was, in fact, the opposite of efficient as neither of you intended on leaving the shower anytime soon. Your arms tighten around her, returning her kiss with a slight nip upon her lip as you pull back. "Fuck efficiency... All I care about is having you beside me..." You utter softly, pulling her into another kiss immediately. Your lips work heavily against hers, tongues tangling in an energetic frenzy, like you were trying to drink out her very soul. Your erection, hard as ever thanks to her previous attentions, presses against her belly and twitches against the feeling of her warm, soft skin against it. After what feels like at least five minutes of nonstop kissing you finally draw back, breathing heavily as you try and catch your breath. You gaze into her eyes without any glass hindering either one of you. Things may have been slightly blurrier but you could still see her in all her perfection and now you didn't have your glasses to fog up at the most inappropriate time.

"And 'nice improvement' is... such an understatement. Jade's a great friend but I was starting to pull my hair out over there. I figured coming over here would be fun, but to think that even with so few humans and Trolls left, that I would find the girl of my dreams... It's perfect... and you're perfect. I think I knew you were the one the moment I saw you. I hate to admit it but Dave was right that I wanted to kiss you then. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did." You say with a grin, pushing her into the back wall of the shower and kissing her once again as if you were making up for that lost time. You move back from her just enough to let one of your hands slip down her body, massaging her wet skin until you reach between her legs and brush against her hot folds with your eager fingers.

"I meant what I said before. I wouldn't love you even an ounce less if our bodies ended up not being... compatible. But I'm glad we could share that experience together... Fucking you was the most incredible thing I've ever felt... and helped me feel closer to you than ever..." You continue, blushing at your own words. Saying it that way probably wasn't the most romantic, but you'd be lying if it didn't excite you. If she were to look down she'd realize just how excited it made you as you were now engorged to the point of being nearly purple. You wanted her so bad it was almost starting to hurt. Meanwhile, your fingers begin to tease her clit, rubbing and pinching it ever so lightly.

Vriska: Attempt to talk about feelings

You eagerly return the kiss, hungrily sucking at his tongue, moving your hands to the back of his head to pull him in closer. You have to agree, at this moment, conserving water is the last thing that would ever cross your mind. Feeling him pulsing against your stomach, you rub up against him just a little, small, quick breaths escaping you every time your lips part from his for even a moment. It seems like forever that you’re pressed tightly together like this before you finally break away, returning your eyes to his. Impossibly, his eyes look even more blue than they did earlier, without both pairs of glasses impeding your view of him. Just the idea that he’s yours makes you want to never let go of him, as if you’re afraid that if you let go he’ll vanish into thin air.

Listening to him reminisce back to the time he first arrived on the meteor, you find yourself blushing a deep blue, an involuntary smile creeping across your face. You had briefly suspected, back then, that Dave was right, but you had brushed away the feeling, telling yourself that you were being stupid. You don’t think you’ve ever been more happy to be proven completely wrong in your life. You’d never admit it, but you think you might have felt this way about him from the moment you saw him as well. Well...you might admit it to him. But you’d never admit it to anyone else.

You are only half aware of your back hitting the shower wall, at the moment preoccupied with yet another deep kiss. Grinning against his lips, you let him pull back enough to fit a hand between your body and his. Then suddenly his fingers find their way between your legs, sending a brief shudder of excitement through your body.

Just hearing the sound of his voice telling you everything he’s telling you is arousing enough without his fingers toying with your clit. Your breath starts to come in short gasps, your body automatically wriggling a little against him. Tightening your grip on him, your hands move down to latch onto his upper arms, your nails digging into his skin a little. Somehow, through the hypnotic motions of his fingers, you manage a breathless reply.

“All the same...” you mutter, interrupted briefly by a slight groan, “I’m glad we turned out to be compatible. And I’m glad that Strider was right about that particular thing. One of the very few remotely tolerable things about him,” you say with a slight laugh. “I just wish I’d thought to tell you that the feeling was reciprocated back then,” you add, your hips rocking forward just a little into his fingers, the feeling of him rubbing against you making you trail off, grasping at his arms even more tightly.

“All right, I give up,” you grumble, pressing up tighter against him. “How am I supposed to do anything when you’re turning my thinkpan to mush?” You grin at him, lightly pressing your lips against his, just to make sure he knows it’s all in fun, loosening your grip on his arms just a little. It is a little scary how he manages to bring out a side of you that isn’t afraid to talk about feelings. But it also feels beyond wonderful to be able to talk to him like this. In your mind, you at least made an attempt to tell him how much he means to you.

John: Successfully talk about feelings

You smile at the implication that Vriska also had fallen for you at first sight. You're not sure why. You weren't handsome like she was beautiful, at least in your opinion, but you're still happy to hear it. The smile turns into a more wicked grin when she complains about you distracting her with your touches. After returning a light kiss, you look into her eyes with a hint of mischief. "Oh, huh, I guess I am making it hard for you to think. My apologies!" You tease with a tone indicating you clearly were not sorry at all.

Your lips return to hers, offering another kiss before moving to her neck and gently nibbling at the dark spot on her skin you had created earlier. "You agreed to go on a date with me and accepted a kiss later that night mere hours after we had met. If you hadn't felt the same way, neither of those things would have happened. So don't worry. I knew. For a while I thought it was just your culture that stopped you from talking about feelings, but I dunno. Talking with Karkat and Kanaya, I get the impression Trolls are just as emotional as humans. It's just your personality that hinders you from saying how you truly feel about things... You hate showing weakness and opening yourself up could be taken as a sign of that.

But Vriska, you don't have to worry about that with me. You can tell me anything. No matter what it is or how cheesy it might sound I'd never think less of you for it. Besides, it can't sound sillier than any of the stuff I've said. Don't worry though. Never feel like you have to actually say anything. Just being able to be this close to you tells me plenty... Me, though? You're just gonna have to learn to live with me constantly telling you how completely beautiful you are and how I love you so much it hurts." You chuckle softly, nuzzling against her shoulder as you pause the movements of your hand to just hold her for a nice long moment. It was quite relaxing to feel the combined warmth of her body and the water rolling down your back. Every second you were touching her you were being reminded just how concrete and genuine and real she was. Your mind could never conjure something so unique and perfect in a dream.

However, it's hard to just remain still for very long. Your lips rain small pecks and nibbles along her neck and shoulder, gradually growing in intensity. You resume your tender massages against her smooth labia in hopes of getting her just as excited as you are. There was a definite purpose to your touches. To make her want more. And you worked diligently to achieve that purpose. Your other hand reaches up to her right horn, stroking it lovingly as if you had just realized you hadn't been giving such fascinating parts of her enough attention. Meanwhile, the feeling of her body gently brushing against your erection every so often was driving you mad. Your lips move up to her ear as you nearly growl your words.

"Vriska, while we're being completely honest and all that... I have to admit I really want to fuck you hard against this wall right now..." You pull back to gaze back into her eyes with a feral need while your breaths are already coming quicker and heavier with anticipation. As your hand leaves her, you guide the tip of your cock to her lower lips, eagerly rubbing it against them and desperate to enter...

Vriska: Remind him to do it already

You grin a little at John’s clearly insincere apology, returning the brief kiss and tilting your head back just a little to let him at the small mark on your neck. Listening to him remind you of that first day makes you feel a little better at least, knowing that he could tell how you felt even though you almost never directly told him. You know you shouldn’t be surprised that he knows you so well by now, but it’s still difficult to believe that he actually doesn’t mind if you don’t talk very often, much less that it’s still you he loves and nobody else. And the amount of insight he’s gained into your mind is accurate nearly to the point of being a little scary. But as much as you’d never admit it, for some reason you like that he’s able to see past the barriers you put up.

Your arms wrap around him tightly, just enjoying the warmth of his body against yours and the water running over both of you. Most of the water is blocked from you by John’s body, but enough of it gets past him to completely soak you as well. Closing your eyes, you let your head rest on his shoulder, breathing in his scent, along with the diminishing smell of sweat. You don’t think you’ve ever smelled anything nicer.

You start to squirm a little again as his fingers resume their movements, quite successful in their mission. It hasn’t even been five minutes since you got into the shower, and you’re already aching for more of him, more than just his fingers between your legs. Once his other hand moves up to rub against one of your horns, you let out a moan, your knees going a little weak. Aside from the obvious exception, your horns are the most sensitive part of your body, something you’ve always found a little frustrating. Now, though, you’re perfectly content with the hand stroking your right horn, sending sudden waves of pleasure through your body.

Little could make you more eager for him than the next thing that comes out of his mouth, and in response you rock your hips forward a little, rubbing against him with a slight smile. You feel him press gently against your entrance, as if he’s asking you for permission to enter.

“I wouldn’t be opposed to it, so go ahead, fuck me hard against this wall right now,” you say with a grin that quickly turns into a smirk. “I’ve waited long enough, haven’t I?”

You let your hands move up to his head, knotting your fingers in his hair and pulling him close, bringing his face forward until your noses are nearly touching. You give him a sly grin before pulling him into a slow kiss, your teeth quickly capturing his lower lip and dragging over it before pulling back again to smirk at him as you repeat what you told him earlier. “Well, are you going to talk to me about it, or are you going to do it already?”

John: Stop making her wait

The moan Vriska lets out as you brush your fingers along the smooth texture of her horn causes your lips to curl into a successful little smile. A human wouldn't have such areas to stimulate, so you felt quite lucky there were even more ways to make your girlfriend cry out pleasurably. Of course, it probably was nothing compared to what you both really wanted right now. Her hips rock, causing her lower lips to slide across the wanting tip of your throbbing penis, proving she was just as eager as you were. Her words of approval were unnecessary, but god damn if you didn't love hearing it. Never in your life did you think a woman this impossibly exquisite would ever be saying such things to you, John Egbert, of all people. You even loved the way she did it, with her impatient personality shining through. You swear that she could push you over the edge just by uttering dirty things into your ear while smiling that wicked, seductive smile.

"Bossy bossy bossy..." You respond, grinning at the echo of a phrase you once said in the past. Back when she was actually bossing you around the game it got kind of annoying at times! Now you never wanted her to stop. Before you have a chance to say anything else you're being pulled into a nice, heavy kiss with a touch of fangs that never fail to make you shudder to the core. When she pulls back and says those familiar words, you respond only with a smirk of your own, amused by her teasing of your talkativeness lately. This girl was about action, and you liked that. A lot. Was it possible that she wanted it even more than you did? ...Probably not. There was literally nothing you wanted more than her.

Your left hand reluctantly leaves her horn to run down her body, dragging nails against her ribs and muscles as you come across them until you reach her right leg. You then help her raise it, hooking your arm under it to give you much better access to her wanting entrance while your other hand rests against her soft rear for further support. Your eyes lock onto hers, needing to be connected to her as possible as you plunge yourself inside, this time without any hesitation or drawn out movement. You exhale instantly, a soft moan joining your breath, as her warmth completely envelops you once again. It felt just as amazing to be inside of her as it did before, and you're wondering why you ever left in the first place. Your heart pounds against your chest and your cock throbs against her walls while you remind yourself how fantastic it is that you fit her so well. You're not even the same species but if the game had taught you anything it's that destiny was real and maybe paradox space truly did plan for you and Vriska to be together, making it so that even your bodies slipped together perfectly.

You lean forward to kiss her fiercely, energized by the wonderful sensation of being inside her. Your lips and tongue slide against hers in earnest. It would likely be a noisy kiss if not for the streaming water drowning out some of the softer noises. Eventually your hips begin to move, drawing your long shaft out a ways before slamming back in, making you gasp against her lips. You wanted to make good on your desire to fuck her hard, so you don't hold back as you slide out and pound back in once more. Soon the motions are progressing along in a nice, strong rhythm. Your entire body is submerged in waves of pleasure every time you move inside her and brush against the edge of her hot, soaking center. The water pouring down against you now feels cool and refreshing compared to her intense heat. By now your hands were gripping her leg and ass tightly, letting your nails slightly dig into her flawless skin.

"Vriska..." You growl out between kisses, your blush reddening your cheeks quite sufficiently. You weren't sure if there was anything you could say that would properly express what you felt right now, so you were content to just utter her name. It already was the most beautiful, exotic, sexy word to you, and nothing else compared.

Vriska: Stop being bossy for a change and just enjoy it

You return John’s grin with an easy smile of your own, pressing even closer to him as the incredible sensation running through your body from your horns ceases. His nails tickle a little on their way past your ribs, causing you to jump a little each time they hit a sensitive spot, but they still continue down past your stomach, finally stopping at your leg. At the gentle tug of his hand, you let him lift your leg up, moving your hands to latch onto his shoulders for support.

You receive little warning save his eyes locking onto yours before he suddenly drives into you, bringing out a sudden cry from your lips. You press your head back into the wall with a breathless laugh, the leg supported by his hand shaking a little in his grip. The small noises coming from him is enough to drive you half mad with want with the need for more. Again, you can feel his tip brushing against something deep inside of you, somehow fitting perfectly into you like two puzzle pieces. The quick rhythm of his heart against yours matches your own, racing together in perfect synchrony.

Letting your head come off the wall again, you lean heavily into the offered kiss, letting your tongue slip past both pairs of lips to earnestly wrap around his. A small grunt escapes you as he pulls out and rams into you again, sending yet another shock of pleasure through you. He starts to pick up speed, true to his promise to not hold back, and you quickly find yourself pressed tightly against him, feeling his grip on you harden considerably to match your hold on him, your nails digging into his shoulders nearly hard enough to break through the skin. It is only by great restraint on your part that you keep your nails from easily ripping his skin to shreds. Instead, you settle for letting out your need for more in the form of small whimpers and groans, even calling out blindly for him as he hits a particularly tender spot inside of you. You think that there is literally nothing else in the world that could ever give you as much pleasure as he is now. Your face has long been flushed a deep blue, burning hot against his, the blue-tinged skin mixing perfectly with the reddened human skin.

You want so badly to tell him just how incredible he's making you feel, but with him continuing to pound into you so quickly and so deeply, it's nearly impossible to do anything but eagerly receive his full length every time he plunges into you, and you do so quite happily. Slowly moving your hands to his back, your nails scratch thin red lines into the smooth skin of his back, coming close but not quite drawing blood. Your arms tighten around him suddenly, locking your bodies together with a force you never knew you had.

"God d-damn it, John..." you finally manage to gasp out, letting your hold on him loosen just a little bit. "Stop being so fucking perfect..." Of course, you don't mean it in the least, figuratively or literally. You aren't lying either way, he's somehow managing to be the perfect matesprit and to literally fit you perfectly. Both ways, you'd never let him go even if your life depended on it.

John: Fail to stop being perfect

Every noise Vriska makes continues to fill you with a tremendous energy, urging you to thrust deep and hard each time just so you can hear one more soft whimper or one more desperate groan. It was so amazing knowing you could make a girl react this way, and there was no doubt she was having the same effect on you. You halt your kisses to take a few moments enjoying the look of her blue flushed face. She was the most divine thing you had ever seen, and you never wanted to lose sight of her. By now her nails are digging heavily into your back, causing you to arch at their grasp with a sharp moan. It wasn't an expression of pain, however. If anything, you wanted her to hold you even tighter. If she caused you to bleed, then so be it, because it was a wonderful compliment to the intense pleasure that slammed your body in waves with every thrust you made.

The words she finally push out with a shudder make you laugh roughly and grin wickedly in response. You? Perfect? You're not sure if that's true, but you're incredibly happy she feels that way. You try and stop being so perfect. You can't do it. Your lips move to her ear, biting at the lobe before you simply whisper "You first... After all, you made me this way..."

You pound into her heavily a few more times before slowing your rhythm briefly. The hand that had been clenched upon her rear slides down to pull her other leg up until she instinctively wraps them around you and locks against your hips. Your hand returns to her ass while the other slides to her back for more support, eagerly grasping at her flawless skin. Her weight isn't even a factor, as she's light enough to begin with, but your excitement seems to have increased your strength and stamina eightfold. You now feel like you can impale her with even greater effect, and you waste no time doing so. You moan softly with every long plunge, each inch you move inside her seemingly striking a million sensitive nerves with the most incredible electricity. The sensation of her body consuming you was intoxicating to the point where you genuinely feel like you might be addicted. Thankfully, you know she's yours, and given her reactions thus far, she will have no issue repeating these amazing moments in the future.

Your breaths are erratic, both heavy and quick, and the combined noises from the both of you are beginning to drown out the sound of the water. Your lips hover in front of hers, gently brushing against them as you gasp again at one particularly good thrust, until you press against them in a sweet kiss. You offer more kisses, tugging at her lip with your teeth occasionally before the need for something harder takes hold of you. You mash your lips against hers more heavily now, once again managing to cut yourself on one of her fangs. The gentle metallic taste of blood is irrelevant to you and you actually shudder pleasurably at the brief shock of pain. You had to wonder if you were a freak for taking joy in such a thing, but you didn't care.

You've never held anything as tight as you're holding her right now and you curse the point in the future where you'll have to let her go. You never wanted to do that. You never wanted to leave the warmth of being inside her without quickly pounding back in afterward. You draw your face back to gaze into her hypnotic eyes with a carnal lust. She could control minds of other Trolls but not humans, though you know you'd do anything she asked anyway.

"Vriska, your voice is the sexiest thing I've ever heard... Come for me... Scream as hard as you want..." You growl as your harsh thrusts continue. The pleasure was already overwhelming you and you're amazed you even managed to get those words out. You just hoped you didn't pass out in ecstasy since you were still supporting most of her weight.

Vriska: Let loose for the second time

You shiver a little at the touch of John’s teeth to your ear, almost laughing at his response. Made him perfect? You? No, all you did was give him slight nudges in the right direction. He was perfect long before you realized it. It wasn’t until later that you realized it, and it’s only now that you realize that all of his perfection is all yours. Never in a million sweeps would you have expected to end up where you are now, wrapped in the arms of the one guy you ever fell in love with.

Your left leg stays firmly rooted to the ground for half a second as his hand tugs at it, an automatic reflex to keep from falling even though you're pressed hard enough against the wall to prevent yourself from falling. After a moment you let him bring your leg up, both arms and legs clenching tightly around him as you settle your full weight against him. Surprisingly, he doesn’t even seem weighed down by you. The shift in position turns out to give him a much better angle to pound into you, and he clearly notices and takes advantage of it. The movements he’s making are the same, but the shocks he sends through you have increased tenfold.

Growling a little as his lips just barely brush against yours, you lean forward a little as he finally gives you a real kiss, then several more, still hungering for something more substantial. With a somewhat wide grin, you accept the sudden, heavy kiss, only half accidentally letting one of your fangs sink into his lower lip hard enough to pierce the skin and draw some blood. Almost without realizing you're doing it, your tongue moves to the small cut you made on his lip, catching the lip between your teeth and drawing out several drops of blood, licking it up with a soft laugh. Tasting the metallic tang of blood brings out another slight growl, vibrating gently against him as your tongue toys with his.

Half a grin spreads across your face as you both pull back again, your eyes meeting his, the almost wild look in your eyes mirroring his. It’s a struggle to contain all of the noises that you want to make, and you know he can tell you’re holding back when he speaks again, telling you to let it out. Part of you wants to keep it back, but part of you wants to listen to him and scream until your voice gives out. You aren't even sure why you're reluctant to make noise. Nobody's going to hear you besides John, and he's encouraged you several times to be as loud as you want. You find yourself torn between keeping in all of the noises you want to let out and taking his advice.

You end up leaning more towards the latter. As he continues to drive into you, bringing you closer to the edge, the small noises escaping you grow in volume without you even noticing. Still wrapped tightly around his waist, your legs begin to shake, and you realize what's about to happen a fraction of a second before it does.

You let your head lean back, letting out a long, clear scream as climax rushes upon you for the second time tonight, even faster than it did earlier. Your nails, already digging into his back, clench down even harder, drawing blood at several points. Impossibly, the pure ecstasy washing over you feels more incredible than it did the first time.

After several seconds the glorious feeling tapers off and ends, leaving you clinging tightly to him, breathing heavily, your head falling forward to rest on his shoulder. By now, you can't tell if the running water is as cold as it seems or if your body heat is just far too high. Maybe it's both; it makes no difference to you.

John: Experience perfection

Vriska toying with the cut upon your lip only invigorates you further. Her aggression isn't a surprise to you after knowing everything you do about her past, along with her constant reminders that rough is good. However it's still a thrill every time you get a reaction like that out of her. When you first began the relationship all your instincts told you to treat women with care and respect. The respect stayed, but you were quickly learning that as long as she says it's okay, discarding care isn't a bad thing. If anything was surprising at all it was perhaps finding out that you were quite fond of the roughness as well. You doubted anyone would have ever guessed that about you, especially if you didn't even know it about yourself. You still wanted to be a bit cautious, since you weren't quite sure what the limit was, but there was plenty of time left to try new things and discover for yourself.

The current position, however, was more than acceptable. You adore the way she's latched onto you with all four limbs, her vice-like grip refusing to let you slip away even by an inch. Your own hands clutched her in a similar manner, not only to make sure she didn't fall, but to make sure nothing took her from you ever. While your thoughts were rather scattered and difficult to focus on, there was one particular thing you clung to, and that was the fact that she was yours tonight... and tomorrow night, and the next night... and with any luck, forever. That was your happy thought. The one that could make you fly. Another moan escapes your lips as you push into her with another particularly hard thrust. The way her body consumed your entire length each time was unreal and pulses of heavenly pleasure rush through you each time.

You knew she held back being vocal as much as she could, likely for the same reasons she held onto her feelings, but you were going to break her of that habit just like she'd break you of your incessant need to be gentle and cautious. As you continue plunging into her the noises get progressively louder, and the delighted grin on your face seems to only grow wider with each cry. As if fucking her didn't feel amazing enough on its own, hearing the evidence that she was enjoying herself that much made your skin tingle with even more joy and excitement. You can sense from her increased grip, vocalization, and trembling body that she's close, and you are too. You know you need to feel that release soon, but you will yourself to hold back until you feel hers.

Suddenly she lets out a truly enraptured scream, and you already know it's the most beautiful thing you've ever heard. Your willpower crumbles, and you feel yourself begin to shudder and spasm until you hotly erupt into her with an orgasm that even manages to eclipse the one before; A moan of your own quickly joining hers. Thankfully, if her cry wasn't evidence enough, she has reached her peak as well, her walls erratically twitching and pulsing around you. The wonderful rush subsides after a few long, blissful seconds and you feel as if you've emptied out into her completely. It's actually rather shocking you had that much in you, especially after last time. You can only hope for her that the feeling of being so full of your seed is a pleasant one.

It's only just now that you're feeling her nails piercing your skin but the pain is dulled from the incredible pleasure still sitting inside your body and, if anything, is a welcome compliment to it. As her head falls forward to rest upon your shoulder you tilt yours against it while your heavy breathing synchronizes with hers. You let your eyes close for a bit, just enjoying the aftershock of the shared climax and the cool water raining against your skin. Your legs feel weak, but your desire to keep her clinging to you with both arms and legs keeps you strong enough to maintain your position. Somehow you're still hard inside her, throbbing slightly, and you're in no hurry to withdraw. This is it. The perfect moment.

"God, Vriska..." You finally whisper with a bit of huskiness to your voice. You're not entirely sure how to describe what you just felt, but you knew it was only thanks to her that you felt it. There were a lot of things you were happy about lately, and she was responsible for just about all of them. You nuzzle her wet hair slightly before continuing. "Thank you... for just... for being you..."

Vriska: Suggest proper use of the shower

You let yourself relax completely as you feel him spill out into you, carefully unclenching your hands, realizing a little regretfully that you had cut him accidentally. But only a little regretfully. Feeling his blood on your fingers is strangely satisfying. Not in the murderous way though, it just helps you know that he’s actually real. Vaguely, you feel his head resting on top of yours, and god damn it if this isn’t the most comfortable position you’ve ever been in. Hanging onto him like this with cool water running down both of your bodies is both refreshing and incredibly relaxing. You could probably fall asleep like this. And you almost do, closing your eyes and just listening to the sound of the water against his back.

It’s the sound of John’s voice that jolts you back to full awareness, the sound of your name coming from him so easily. You’ll never get tired of hearing him say it. It sounds cheesy, but you’ll take any excuse to hear his voice, and hearing your name in that voice keeps reminding you that he’s yours and you get to keep him.

“Don’t forget,” you murmur softly into his shoulder, smiling a little against the wet skin. “Don’t forget, I’m only me because you exist. If you weren’t here I wouldn’t feel like this. So I should be thanking you. For existing. And coming here. And not being too scared of me or hating me too much to talk to me. So thanks.” Yeah, over the last few weeks, you’ve learned that telling him how you feel doesn’t have the earth-shattering impact you normally act like it does. You still hate talking about stuff like this normally, but when you’re pressed this close to him in a position like this, not telling him this stuff isn’t an option. For a while you sit in silence, waiting patiently until the last of the aftershocks fade away. The last thing you want to do is move; you want nothing more than to relive the last few hours over and over and then just sit here with him still inside you. But you’re already exhausted from two orgasms, fairly close together, and it’s only now that you realize that the original purpose of taking a shower was to actually get clean.

With a slight grumble, you release his waist from your legs, your arms keeping a firm hold around his neck as you pull yourself off of him, carefully standing on the floor of the shower again. You’re a little unsteady on your feet, but you quickly regain your balance enough to unlatch your arms from his neck and reach over to grab the small bar of soap and the washcloth that rest off to the side.

“You know, John...these showers have a purpose that beds don’t...they have things like soap in them that clean you,” you inform him with a smirk, holding up the soap and washcloth for him to see. “I think we should use this to the greatest possible advantage.”

Grinning at him, you smack him lightly with the washcloth. “That’s for not stopping to be perfect when I told you to. I guess I’ll just have to learn to live with your perfection, won’t I?” Having successfully covered the washcloth in a layer of flowery-smelling suds, you reach out and pull him into a tight hug, running it gently over his back, taking extra care near the cuts you made a minute ago. You watch the soap rinse off of him again as the water continues to rain onto his back, and you make quick work of the rest of his body, reducing him to a fragrant, perfect, cleaner version of your matesprit.

“I think that will do,” you announce proudly when you’re done, tossing the washcloth and soap to the side. Your grin turns into one of your rare affectionate smiles, stepping back for a brief moment before taking his shoulders and leaning up for a kiss.

John: Take your turn

You attempt to calm your trembling body as you both remained embraced with the only sound being the water pouring down against you. It's no surprise that Vriska had been right about this not being an efficient use of the water at all, but you really don't give a shit in the least. Her eventual response to your thanks makes you smile contentedly. It was nice to hear her finally be comfortable enough to express her feelings to you. You had told her it wasn't necessary because you knew how she felt, but you liked hearing it just the same. The water is cool by now, but her words keep pulses of warmth running through your body which are enhanced by the feeling of still being nestled deep inside her.

You hear her make a disappointed noise as she finally begins to untangle herself from you, and as reluctant as you are to slip out of her, you're aware that it's not practical to stay in this position forever as much as you wished it was. She then grasps the soap and washcloth and reminds you just exactly what you both came in there for in the first place.

"Heh, as far as I'm concerned getting clean is now a shower's secondary purpose..." You say with a amused smirk. "That said, I'm not opposed to having another excuse to run my hands all over you..."

Suddenly you feel the light slap of the washcloth causing you to yelp out slightly, following up with a laugh. "Hey I told you I'm only perfect because you were perfect to begin with so it's your fault, besides you can't boss me around so easily anymore! I'm taller than you now! So yeah. Deal with it, Spider girl." You respond playfully as you embrace her in a solid hug, allowing her to run the washcloth over your back.

The soap stings against the cuts she had made, but you honestly love that it's a pain as a result of unbelievable pleasure. You had made a girl come so hard she broke your skin. They're marks of pride, as far as you're concerned. You eventually let your eyes drift shut as she works on the rest of you, wiping free whatever sweat that had remained. Your body shivers a bit during her attentions to sensitive spots, but at this point the cloth is a poor substitute for her tongue or vagina. When she's finished she tosses the cleaning items aside and looks you over quickly. You can't help but blush knowing she's seeing all of you, but at least you've got her in a similarly vulnerable position and you take advantage of the moment to gaze at her perfect, glistening curves as well.

You gladly close the gap between your bodies as she pulls you in, kissing her with a hearty passion. A long time ago you thought open mouth kisses with tongues sounded like the grossest thing in the world, but oh how quickly things change. She was deliciously sweet and exotic, and you doubted there would ever be a time where you didn't instantly crave more the second your lips parted.

"That'll do?" You whisper as you pull back slightly, gazing into her eyes with a hint of mischief. "Nice try, but it's my turn now..."

You disconnect and soap up the washcloth but before you do anything with it you lean down to give her shoulder a gentle kiss. The cloth then swipes over the same area, letting the suds slowly trail down her body. You repeat this same kiss then wash pattern with other parts of her body - breasts, hands, back, anywhere you can find as if you were worshiping her divine form. As you kneel down to get her legs you take in the sight of some of your mixed fluids trickling out of her down her thigh and instantly you're fighting back the excitement growing inside of you again. It makes you want to just shove her back against the wall and start the whole process over. You will yourself to resist and continue cleaning her, offering a few more gentle kisses to her thighs. You sneak a quick lick upon her lower lips before wiping away whatever evidence is left of your previous activity with a bit of sadness. Oh well, there would definitely be another chance to fill her again.

As you stand, you take another good look at her bare form now nice and clean as a grin sneaks onto your face. "Wow is still the best way to describe you... C'mon, let's dry off..."

You take Vriska's hand as you lead her out of the shower, shutting off the water and grabbing a large towel. You then begin to dry her in a similar manner as you washed, eventually reaching back up to her shoulders and draping the towel around both of you as you pull her close.

"What you were saying before... I don't know if I deserve your thanks for being here. I could have joined you here back when the journey started but I stayed behind with Jade. I didn't want to leave her alone, but I had no idea you'd be even more alone than she was... For that, I'm truly sorry. I know you're strong and Trolls are kinda used to being alone but it's still no way to live. I'm not gonna waste a lot of time dwelling over the past though. Instead... I'm going to make up for lost time with this year we have, and then we'll win the new session and live together in the new universe we create. I'm here now and you'll never be alone again..."

Vriska: Express desire to sleep

Your eyes roll playfully at the ceiling as John pulls away from you to take the washcloth and soap. You saw this coming miles away, but of course you’re not going to stop him. The light pressure of his lips on your shoulder, then the brush of the wet cloth across the sensitive skin draws your attention back to him, smiling slowly in mild surprise. If you had expected anything of him, you hadn’t expected such care after the ferocity of the last hour or so. But by this time you’re tired out enough to be glad of the tenderness, shivering a little as his lips trail down your body and touch briefly between your legs, the washcloth following every touch of his lips to your skin. Showering is definitely nicer with him. Much nicer. It’s a little sad that the last remaining traces of earlier is so easily wiped away, but there will be plenty of time, plenty of nights to recreate this night.

A light blue flush crosses your face as he steps back to look at you, and suddenly his blush when you did the same just a minute ago makes perfect sense. You know you shouldn’t be so self-conscious; it’s a subconscious thing that isn’t even really a decision for you. It’s like a built-in trait that comes with the personality. Of course, you’d never show it to anyone else.

You follow him out of the shower without hesitation, noticing finally that the water actually had gotten a little cold while you were washing each other after spending so much time running the hot water. You take advantage of his drying method to lightly flick a strand of hair out of his face while he reaches around to wrap the large towel around the both of you. The combined warmth of your bodies immediately fills the enclosed space, a welcome contrast to the cold water that was raining down on both of you just a moment ago.

Listening to John talking about how he doesn’t deserve thanks, though, is thoroughly irritating. You decide to tell him so. But you let him continue until you think he’s finished talking before you interrupt.

“You really don’t get it, do you,” you mutter, looking up and meeting his eyes evenly. “You say you don’t deserve thanks, but you’ve got this completely mixed up. Yeah, you stayed on that ship for two years. How were you supposed to know anything about what’s going on here? And yeah, you’re right. We are used to being alone. Maybe being as alone as I was wasn’t all that fun, but as long as you were having a good time, I honestly don’t give a fuck. Like you said. I’m strong enough to handle a little boredom. You came. That’s what matters.” You lean up and give him a light kiss before pulling back again and grinning at him a little apologetically. “Y’know what else matters? Sleep. Sleep matters.”

Loosening the towel a little, you pull him out of the bathroom and slip out of the towel to rid the bed of its top sheet, which the two of you made a bit of a mess of. Once that’s off and to the side, you slide into the left side of the bed, burrowing deep under the covers until only your head is visible, peeking out at him with a mock-threatening smile.

“Are you going to come and keep me company, or am I going to have to come out there where it’s cold and drag you in?”

John: Use bed for intended purpose

You wince slightly at Vriska's very blunt and truthful response. Yeah, sometimes you had difficulty 'getting it'. Now you're mentally kicking yourself for wording it the way you did. All you really had wanted to do was remind her you were never going to leave her. She was right that you had come and that's what mattered. You said you wouldn't dwell on the past, so you were going to stop doing it already instead of just saying you'd stop doing it. Your thoughts are brought back to something more important, which is to say Vriska, when she kisses you. You're already smiling like a dork again, and you have to admit she's also right about the sleep thing. You'd had quite a bit of activity today, and exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how you feel. Dozing off with Vriska in your arms while feeling closer to her than ever before sounded like the perfect way to cap off this incredible evening.

You can't help but stare as she separates from the towel and strolls over to the bed, and much to your appreciation she does not begin to get dressed, instead opting to quickly hide under the bedcovers, revealing only her head. It isn't until she asks if you're joining her that you snap yourself back to reality. You couldn't really help daydream a bit, replaying the last few hours over in your head, whenever you looked at her. It was a silly question, though. Of course you were going to join her. And you do. You drop the towel, swiftly moving over toward the bed with a bit of a bounce in your step before joining her under the sheets.

"Hi there." You greet cheerfully, instantly wrapping your arms around her and embracing her tightly as you lay on your side. The familiar feeling of her body heat is nice and comforting, and you take a few moments to just enjoy the amazing sensation of her soft, smooth skin against yours. Eventually you press your forehead against hers affectionately, letting your eyes close but just to relax, not sleep. "I almost don't want to go to sleep because it just means the best night of my life will be over... I can only hope I made you feel even a fraction as amazing as you did for me..."

Your eyes reopen, staring deeply into her gaze of yellow and black, which you've come to love so very much. "And I also hope it's just the first of... many similar nights." You continue with a suggestive smirk, chuckling lightly at the very appealing thought of continuing your relationship with Vriska at this level. It still seemed rather surreal. You had seen a lot of crazy things during the game, but somehow the fact that you've actually managed to get a girl like Vriska is the most unbelievable of all. You just kept reminding yourself that she was yours, and each time it made your skin tingle.

You take a few deep breaths, enjoying her scent as you begin to feel the lull of sleep begin to approach you. However you do make sure to lean your lips into hers one more time, kissing her with all your heart. After the nice, long kiss ends, you return to just cuddling her in your arms tightly, sighing with a very satisfied sound. "At least I get to look forward to waking up next to you again..." You chuckle lightly, admiring her beauty for just a few more moments before letting your eyes drift shut.

"Night, Vriska... I love you..." You whisper with a smile. You don't think you'll ever get tired of saying that.

Vriska: Be too lazy to get up

Your grin grows a little as you watch John walk over and slide into the bed next to you. Moving over a little to make room for him, you roll onto your side facing him. The warmth of his body next to yours is immediately apparent, especially once you feel his arms slide around you, drawing you closer. Your legs tangle loosely with his and you reach down with a hand to lace your fingers with his, pressing even closer to him under the blanket. He feels much warmer than he normally does when you’ve slept together in the past, though whether that’s because of your earlier activities, the lack of clothes, or both, you don’t know or care.

“Hi,” you reply with a slight laugh, nudging his forehead gently with yours. Your eyes stay locked on his closed ones until they open again to look at you, those impossibly mesmerizing blue eyes staring into yours. You’re almost too busy just looking at him to hear what he says. Almost. Many similar nights with him sounds like a good plan. A wonderful plan, actually. You’ll have to ensure that plan is put into action as soon as possible.

You feel the gradual relaxation of his body as you happily accept a kiss, one of the sweetest ones you think you’ve ever shared with him. Just that combined with the inexplicable security of having his arms wrapped around you like this makes you feel like you’re about to fall asleep right then. “I don’t think there are words in English or Alternian or any other language to describe what you made me feel, John,” you murmur softly, nuzzling your face comfortably into his neck with a smile. “So I’ll just say goodnight instead…and I love you too. I have for a long time.” Closing your eyes and snuggling in closer, you quickly fall asleep.

Normally when you’re not with John, you end up waking up halfway through the night for some reason or other. But like this, absolutely nothing bothers your sleep at all. You don’t even shift in the night, and if he does, you don’t feel or remember any of it.

(…hours later…quite a few, actually…)

You wake up just a little bit, not even bothering to open your eyes. For at least ten minutes you just lie there, perfectly still, listening to the sound of John breathing. He hasn’t moved yet, so you’re assuming he’s still asleep. You won’t be able to tell how much time you’ve spent sleeping until you look at a watch or clock. But moving at all would almost certainly wake him up, not that you’d ever want to move from this position. So you decide that it would be in your best interest as well as his to stay where you are. Eventually you drift off into a half-doze, waiting for some indication that he’s woken up.

John: Dream

Falling asleep was easy. You were worn out in the best way possible, and you're certain there was nothing more relaxing than curling up next to Vriska without any pesky articles of clothing separating you. Her lovely words gracing your ears were the last thing you heard and it was the perfect way to cap off the best night of your life. You had done it. You went all the way with the most beautiful girl in any universe and you didn't screw it up or make a fool out of yourself or throw up or anything! You were going to make best out of the rest of the year you had before the game would take priority again. Admittedly that thought worried you quite a bit. The game was dangerous and nearly everyone had died already, sometimes numerous times, including your dad, your friends, even yourself. You weren't going to lose anyone else, especially Vriska.

The next thing you know you're floating above a dark room on the meteor. It's not one you recognize. Off to the side sits Vriska with her laptop, clad in her Hero of Light costume. You call out to her but nothing happens. In fact, not a single sound seems to come out of your mouth at all. You seem to be resigned to a role of silent observer, but of what, and why? You suddenly don't understand anything.

Terezi soon approaches, and you remember seeing that strange red and teal outfit from when you were seeing the meteor through Jade at the beginning of the journey. Naturally, nothing you say to her is heard, either. Her hearing is excellent, so it can't just be a matter of distance. Everything about this situation makes you feel incredibly uneasy. In a way, it feels familiar, but you know you haven't been here before.

Vriska notices the approaching figure, and though they apparently start to converse you can't really make out any of the words. Safe to say, it doesn't look entirely friendly. Terezi isn't even really smiling her psychotic smile that she always does. Vriska's smiling, though. Confidently.

Terezi flips a coin. Dave told you about her weird Batman villain-like obsession with doing this, but you never actually saw her do it, and when you had asked her she said she 'didn't feel like it' anymore.

As the coin landed with the scratched side up, Vriska's grin grew wider. There's a look of satisfaction on her face as she turns to fly away, but Terezi quickly readies her bladed cane. You scream out to Vriska but still nothing. Then the blade is plunged through Vriska's chest almost effortlessly. The sheer horror of the scene causes your own chest to sting in pain as if you yourself had been impaled. You scream again. Silence.

Despite committing the act, Terezi doesn't look satisfied. If anything, she looks sad. You stare at Vriska's body, pleading for a resurrection, but it never comes. Such a death certainly wasn't heroic. So was it just? If so, why? You still didn't understand. So instead you just cry.

You then feel a presence behind you, and as you turn you're greeted with the looming wingspan of Jack Noir. Your eyes are too blurry to really see what's happening, and you're too distraught to react. He raises his blade and swipes it swiftly across your neck.

And then you wake up.

Your breath catches in your throat as if you expect to feel pain in your neck, but there's nothing. The dim light of your bedroom welcomes you, and you're finally realizing that you had just been dreaming. The warmth of arms curling around you is the biggest relief you had ever felt, and you instantly pull Vriska into the tightest embrace possible, burying your face into her shoulder. You just hold her for a few moments before pulling back, staring into her now open eyes.

"M-morning. Sorry if I woke you..." You whisper, taking a deep breath. "You have no idea just how beautiful you look right now..." You continue before leaning close to kiss her deeply as if you hadn't seen her in years. Right now you wanted to do about anything to remind her that she's alive and here and yours. You let it linger a long while, and you even break it once only to regret that decision and immediately return to kissing her. Eventually you do stop, pulling back and taking another deep breath. "Hope you're okay with us staying like this forever because I'm not really interested in letting you go right now."

Vriska: Inquire after mental health

You’ve only just begun to drift off into sleep again when suddenly you feel John move against you and hear the catch in his breath. You consider opening your eyes again for a brief moment, then suddenly his arms are around you, pulling you into a crushing hug. You’re too surprised to do anything but return the hug, gently brushing your fingers against his skin. Something is obviously worrying him - not because of the hug itself, but because of what the hug feels like, almost like he’s afraid you’ll disappear or something of the like.

Your eyes open as he finally releases you and pulls back to look at you, a sleepy smile creeping across your face. Waking up to see him right next to you has become somewhat normal at this point to an extent, but somehow this morning is different. Whether it’s because of last night or something else entirely you don’t know, but this morning is special. You eagerly return the sudden kiss with one of your own. It feels unusually urgent, but it’s still a wonderful feeling.

When the moment ends, a good few seconds later, you pull back a little to look at him, scooting up on the bed so you’re at eye level with him. “Morning, John,” you murmur softly, stretching for a brief moment before shifting so that you’re pressed even closer to him. “I think I’m cool with staying like this forever. Sounds convenient, fun, all that. Though I seem to have finally achieved the goal of looking good even when I’m half asleep and not at all beautiful-feeling,” you add with a slight laugh.

After a moment you detach one of your legs from where it’s tangled with his and cautiously poke a foot out from under the covers to test the temperature of the room. Your bare skin is immediately met with cool air, and you quickly pull it back in, returning to the beautiful warmth under the covers. Normally you’d prefer being cold over being hot, but like this, the temperature is absolutely perfect.

“Yeah, staying here sounds like a good idea. It’s too cold to leave,” you say with a grin, leaning up for another kiss, this one shorter but just as tender as the one just a moment ago. You start to say something else, but there’s still something nagging at your mind.

“Hey, John?” You pull back a few inches, propping your head up on one of your hands, facing him with a bit of a frown. “Is something wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” You’re used to his tight hugs and eager kisses, but there was something different about the hug and kiss just now, something that makes you think that either something happened or he thinks that something will happen. Either way, he does look uncomfortable, and you’ve decided to take on the responsibility of making sure he’s never uncomfortable or unhappy.

John: Reluctantly recall dream

You smile happily with her agreement to remain in bed. Yeah. This was pretty much the perfect spot and you never wanted to leave. Who would ever want to leave this spot? No one, that's who. You further your snuggle into Vriska's warm embrace as she offers you another kiss which you accept without hesitation. Last night's activities were constantly running through your mind and it was hard to keep yourself from already getting excited again. Despite only being awake for like a minute, you're already contemplating asking her to have a little fun, but when she pulls back and looks at you with concern you know what she's going to ask before she asks it.

Your smile fades and you let out a soft sigh. You didn't really want to think about the dream. You were hoping to forget it as quickly as possible, in fact, but Vriska was getting pretty good at reading you and you wanted to be completely honest with her. "I had a dream where Terezi didn't miss when she attacked you for wanting to go after Jack... I always tried not to think about it too much, but it reminds me that I'm only here because I died in an alternate timeline. There are doomed timelines where we never met. Maybe there's one where she does kill you and you don't come back. And all that vague paradox space bullshit considers that death 'just' and keeps you from me... How is that just? Who's judging these things?"

You turn so you're laying on your back and rest an arm over your eyes in an effort to look sort of exasperated, but truthfully you're just hiding the tears beginning to well in your eyes. It seems so stupid to get this upset over a dream, but it still managed to hit you pretty hard due to what it involved. "I probably shouldn't dwell on it... Still, it's kinda crazy that just a month ago I had never even met you and before that we had only talked for one day two years ago, yet now I can't imagine living without you. Even just a dream about losing you is terrifying."

You finally turn back to Vriska, admiring her loving gaze and returning your arms to their rightful position around her body, pulling her close again. "I... think I'm just gonna use it as evidence of just how important you are to me. Last night I felt closer to you than I ever have. I want to feel that as much as possible..."

It was impossible to look at her for very long without feeling the intense need to kiss her, so you make it happen. Your lips press against hers in a gesture of love and affection you quite enjoyed giving her. It helped remind you that she was real and this wasn't just another dream. It would be a better dream, at least, but you preferred the real thing. This Vriska was definitely real and you had her all to yourself. That thought alone eliminated any sadness brought on by the nightmare. As you kiss her deeply you slightly grind yourself against her abdomen without even really thinking about it causing you to let out a small breathless moan against her lips. It was difficult not to continue last night's activities when she was right there, naked and warm.

You pause briefly and break the kiss, staring into her eyes once again. One of your hands moves up her body, combing through her wild hair until it reaches her left horn. Your fingers gently stroke the warm, bone-like material as you smile attractively. "And trust me, you're impossibly beautiful right now. Well.. you always are... Anyway, what about you? Are you doing all right...?"

Vriska: Distract both of you from disturbing dreams

Carefully watching John’s face, you see when his expression quickly sours that you’ve hit something he probably doesn’t want to talk about all that much. You contemplate retracting your question in the moment before he finally answers you. It actually doesn’t surprise you that much. After telling him that Terezi stopped you from going after Jack, even being vague about it, and given the barely concealed hostility the two of you displayed toward each other in the first couple of days, you’d have been surprised if he didn’t figure out exactly what happened eventually. You just didn’t expect it to be in a dream like this. It kind of makes you wonder why he would have that dream. At this point, assuming that anything happens by chance is pretty much the stupidest thing you could possibly do.

You quickly move closer, wrapping your arms tightly around him, sensing his frustration. “John, with the things I’ve done, I could trip over my own feet and break my neck and it’d be a just death. I’m fairly sure that pretty much any death for me would be just. Certainly not heroic, but just. You don’t need a judge to know that much. Maybe not fair to you, but I get the feeling that paradox space doesn’t care about matespritship.” You quite happily receive the hug that follows, your mind briefly flashing back to when you first started trolling him and how freaked out he was. It’s kind of funny, in retrospect. Though back then you never would have been able to forsee any of this, including being comfortably encircled in his arms in his bed.

You lean in a little more to meet his lips halfway, your grip on him tightening to pull him closer. Feeling him rub up against your midsection, you let out a light gasp, nudging his hips lightly with yours in return. Once the kiss has ended, you pull back the slightest bit, just enough to be able to look into his eyes without being too close to see him properly. You’re greeted with a smile that could disarm literally anything in any universe. What you didn’t expect was the sudden feeling of his fingers running across your forked horn, sending tingles and waves of pleasure through you. You groan softly, leaning into his hand, encouraging him to keep going. You’re almost too distracted with the almost hypnotic feeling that accompanies every movement of his hand on the sensitive material of your horn to notice that he asked you something a moment ago.

“Mmm...yeah, I’d say I’m all right...I didn’t dream that you died or anything. Which...honestly...I don’t even know what I’d do if you did.” Hearing him talk about how he saw you die in a dream makes you automatically wonder how you’d feel if he were killed in front of you. Just thinking about it makes you feel suddenly cold, as though any warmth that was ever in your heart just drained away with the imagined death. Reflexively, your arms tighten around him, just making sure that he isn’t going anywhere, that he’s still alive and next to you. “If you die, if you ever even think about dying, I swear I will kill you,” you inform him with a small grin. “You did promise you wouldn’t leave, so I’m going to hold you to that promise.”

With a quick movement, you roll to the side, pulling him half on top of you, your legs hooking firmly around his waist. “But enough of all that. Long story short, you’re not allowed to die.” Your hips bump slightly against him again as you reach up for another kiss, tugging his lower lip lightly between your teeth, grinning up at him. “You are, however, allowed to do pretty much anything else...”

John: Do anything else

The small noise she emits thanks to your attention to her horn causes you to shiver in excitement. Any chance that the two of you were going to leave this bed anytime soon was gone at that point. There was no way she could make a sound like that and get away with it innocently. You happily continue to massage her forked horn as she replies, though you can't help but feel bad that the subject of your nightmare was now leading her to consider a similar situation from her perspective. Just thinking about losing Vriska made you feel terribly numb, and you never wanted her to think about losing you either. Still, it was nice to be reminded that she cared about you just as much. To know she'd be just as hurt to lose you as you would be losing her. Her joke helps lighten the mood once again and you respond with a grin and a light chuckle.

"Ooh, pulling out the big threats, Serket? I'm scared!" You reply sarcastically. "You already saw me die anyway! In fact, it was your doing! But don't worry... I plan to keep that promise. You're stuck with me forever, sooo... better get used to it!"

The next thing you know she's pulling you partially on top of her, wrapping her legs around you as if to reinforce the fact that you're not allowed to leave her. You have no objections, because you certainly never would want to. A slight gasp escapes you when her hips grind against yours and you easily return the kiss she offers, your skin tingling thanks to the sensation of her teeth gripping your lip playfully. A wide grin spreads across your face as she reminds you you're allowed to do anything. No matter how many times you hear it, it was still amazing to realize that a woman this immeasurably gorgeous would let you explore her without hesitation. When you had woken up you had briefly realized you were really hungry, but any hunger for food was now replaced by hunger for her instead.

"Ugh.. Vriska, you are so freaking hot... It's just not fair! You say these sexy things and then give me sexy looks and it just totally makes me feel like such a dork because I can't compete!" You chuckle before leaning in to kiss her again, your tongue running across her lips and tracing her fangs before whispering to her in a husky tone. "So... I'm just going to do my best to make you feel as beautiful and sexy as you are..."

You pause stroking her horn to lock your arms around her tightly, rolling her until she's completely on her back with you on top. The position was pleasantly familiar. You love having her trapped between your body and the bed, or the wall. It helped make it feel like she was yours and she wasn't going anywhere. Not that you thought she would. Eventually you move up her body until you're close enough to give her left horn a nice strong lick. "Seems like you like it when I touch these... That's good to know..." You utter softly as you reach a hand up to grasp her other, hooked horn and begin stroking it vigorously between your palm and fingers.

Your cock is now gently grinding against her belly, a bit of aroused fluid dripping out and coating her warm skin. You can't help but moan lightly at the feel of her rubbing against you. Your left hand moves back to the forked horn, your index and middle fingers lightly prodding the sharp points for a moment until pressing down enough to cut into your skin. You momentarily grit your teeth at the sharp stinging sensation, but the pain is minor and a small price to pay to give pleasure to the love of your life. You shift back downward so you're looking into her eyes once again. The expression in yours is lustful and intense as lean into her lips to kiss her fiercely. You don't let the kiss last too long though, and before she has any chance to object you run your cut fingers along her lips slowly until you push them into her mouth. The warm, wet feeling soothing any remaining pain almost instantaneously. Your body slides down even further, keeping your hand at her mouth as you reach her perfect breasts, taking the right one into your free hand and gripping it tightly, guiding the nipple into your mouth. Your tongue and teeth quickly work to nearly devour the warm, soft flesh and hardened nipple. Your penis is now twitching as it presses into her leg and you knew you'd need to find some way to satisfy it soon...

Vriska: Repeat the words of a not-so-wise not-so-old troll

You roll your eyes in mock exasperation at the reminder of when you were first responsible for John’s death, remembering perfectly well how you literally talked him into getting himself killed. “Yeah, I indirectly killed you that one time. But the difference is I knew you would come back, and I helped you right up to God Tier,” you remind him with a grin. Partially because it’s true, and partially because you do feel kind of bad for getting him killed. But any leftover guilt over the incident is quickly dissipated by the smile that appears on his face, one of the few things that has the ability to catch you completely off guard.

“Hypocrite...” you mutter into his ear softly, grinning a little into the kiss, toying a little with his tongue. When you finally pull apart, you wrinkle your nose at him. “You say that now, but what about my point of view? Maybe it’s just the same as yours is -” You break off with a yelp as he rolls completely on top of you, effectively keeping you pressed comfortably into the mattress under him. A sudden shudder runs through you at the feeling of his warm, wet tongue running across your horn, your legs tightening abruptly around him. You grin up at him, but that lasts for only a couple of seconds before one of his hands gives attention to your other horn, the euphoric sensation accompanying the rubbing fingers bringing out your breath in short, quick gasps.

“Aw John, you know that’s not fair, you’re just too perfect to say no to,” you whisper with a bit of a smirk, closing your eyes as you feel him rub up against you again, clearly as eager for more as you are. You feel the sharp tips of your horn dig into the skin of his fingers hard enough to draw blood, and you shiver the slightest bit, pushing against his fingers instinctively before you realize that it probably hurts him and pull away, sighing pleasantly as the sensitive tips remove themselves from where they’re slightly embedded in his skin. Effective eye contact is made for maybe half a second when he moves down again to look at you, then you’re sharing a brief, heated kiss that quickly ends. You start to move to pull him back into the kiss, but you’re stopped by his fingers gliding across your lips, the same fingers that you cut just a moment ago with your horn. Your tongue flicks out momentarily to lick away the small trail of blood his fingers leave before they find their way past your lips and into your mouth. Immediately your lips close around his fingers and you suck away the blood seeping from the cuts on them, tongue carefully caressing the warm, slightly bloodied skin. One of your fangs drags across the top of a finger, stopping just short of cutting him again.

You’re momentarily distracted by the sudden feel of his mouth on one of your breasts, biting down just a little on his fingers with a muffled moan, not enough to break skin, but enough that you have to be careful of your teeth. The way he’s pressed against your leg, close enough to let you feel every tiny movement, is maddening to say the least. Maybe you should let him know that. You think you’ll do just that.

“What happened to ‘Just do it already?’” you mutter, giving his fingers one last gentle nip before pushing them out of your mouth with your tongue. With a little difficulty, you slide under him so you’re both positioned more conveniently for what you’re fairly sure both of you have in mind, the confident smirk returning as you lean up for another kiss.

John: Take a hint

Every so often you wonder what the hell you're doing, but your instincts took the reins when in such an intimate embrace with your lovely alien girlfriend. As strange as it was, the sensation of Vriska sucking on your fingers which you had willingly cut upon her horns was sending an excited, warm pulse of pleasure through your entire body all the way to your center. Honestly, you're convinced she could do just about anything to you and you'd find it arousing. No one had ever turned you on like Vriska. When you used to get yourself off just imagining what being with a girl was like it was clear you actually didn't have a single clue. You could have never truly imagined just how good the feeling of smooth, warm, bare skin against yours would be. Never could have imagined how good a nice, deep kiss tasted. Never could have imagined how every sound and gasp she made would be sweeter than music, and would drive you mad with desire. The noises were like trophies for your effort, and each one was special to you. It was true that she was the only girl you had ever been with, but you just knew in your heart that she was perfect for you.

You continue to suckle at her breast, shuddering a bit at the feeling of her teeth biting down on your fingers. They were sharp, but she was careful enough not to cut any further. You wondered just what sort of restraint she had to conjure in order not to bite you more often. How violent were Trolls during sex, usually? She seemed to like it rough, and you enjoyed being rough (or at least what you thought was rough), but was it possible she still wanted more? Your train of thought is broken when she pushes your fingers out of her mouth and pulls you back up, gazing into your eyes with that carnal desire you quite enjoyed seeing from her. Her words make you laugh softly as you accept her kiss where you can taste just a slight bit of the metallic flavor of blood on her tongue. You let a hand slip between your bodies to guide your diamond-hard erection toward her entrance as you pull back from the kiss slightly, your lips still brushing against hers.

"Maybe I like teasing you until you say it... It's kinda like you're begging in your own way. It's really sexy..." You explain, immediately kissing her again with a bit more intensity. You were coming to realize you liked a bit of foreplay, but it didn't take long for you to get incredibly antsy to be inside of her. Thankfully, she often seemed just as impatient as you were, if not more, and you certainly weren't going to make her wait.

You draw back from the kiss pull back slightly to look into her eyes as you love to do while you drive into her sharply, emitting a solid moan from your throat. Immediately the familiar warmth is surrounding you again making every inch of your skin and every bone in your body tingle with pleasure. You perfectly fill her with your entire length as you fit comfortably inside and amazingly it feels just as good as the previous times, if not better. Your cock pulses against her tight walls and you let yourself rest inside for a moment while you enjoy her racing heartbeat matching your own. While you let one arm wrap tightly around her, the other hand reaches up to brush a stray strand of hair away from her forehead before gliding into her hair completely. You admire the incredible softness of it for a few moments until your fingers reach her horns once again, gripping the right one and stroking it like you were before.

"Normally I really hate waking up in the morning, but if this is what I have to look forward to then it just might become my favorite part of the day..." You proclaim, pulling out all the way to the tip before pounding all the way back in, beginning a nice, strong rhythm shortly after. You can never get enough of how vulnerable she looks whenever she's beneath you, taking your entire length with every hard thrust. You're not certain how you look, but you know your face is probably flushed red as a tomato and you moan softly, occasionally calling out her name, with each rough movement inside her. your During one particularly powerful thrust you lean down to kiss her passionately, letting your tongue explore freely followed by some teeth nipping at her lower lip hungrily.

Back
Top Bottom