You're A Human? [XenoSagexFrogger]

Blake smiled slightly at her reactions to his touches. He gave her breast a little bit harder squeeze when she licked him, indicating his approval. He groaned when she pressed into him, her body moving against his sensitive hardness. "Ahh... I-I wont..." he whispered, arching into her breath. When she asked if he wanted her to bite him again, he nodded. "S-sure. I feel fine still..." he said, moaning. He teased the hard nub through her shirt, pinching her nipple with two fingers before kneading it.

Trinity gasped as pleasure swept through her body, its heat sparking all those secret places she hasn't explored yet. "What if...I bite you on the neck...until you are feeling a bit dizzy... If you want me to bite you again... I bite you somewhere else..." The last words held a dark little promise, one only meant to arouse. Her nipple hardened through the pajama shirt she wore. Both her hands came to rest at his hips, fingers curling at the hem of his shirt, like she wanted to take off his shirt. Yet...she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Trinity's words caused his eyes to widen, looking down at her body on top of his. "I..." he was taken off guard by how... naughty they sounded. His hand still rested on her breast, kneading it as she moved. "O-okay, you can bite me however much you like. I'll stop you... If I start feeling weird..." he said, squeezing her firm breast. When he felt her tugging at his shirt, he pulled back. "Um, do you want me to take it off?" he asked softly.

"Um... What if I said yes?" Trinity asked in a soft whisper. Her entire expression was shy, eyes dark but intent on his. "I mean, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do... Okay? I mean...yeah..." It was taking everything she had not to pull him back to her, and sink her fangs back in. Of course...he did consent to that...

Blake looked down at her hand. "Well... I'd do it for you..." he said. He gulped and smiled. "I mean, you are in charge of me, as far as the school knows..." he added. He removed his hand from her breast, using both of his hands to pull the shirt up and off of his body. Now, all he was wearing was his shorts from the night before. A slight chill touched his skin, causing him to shiver.

Trinity flushed pink, though a smile did grace her lips. "That's true..." she whispered. When his shirt was completely removed, her eyes went up and down his body. The blush only darkened. It was then that her control snapped. A growl escaped her throat, and her tongue touched his stomach, slowly going up until she reached his collarbones. She nipped there, then pressed closer.

Blake felt her eyes on him, causing a blush to appear on his face as well. He looked up at her face, seeing the darkness in her eyes as well as the red on her face. Her quick movements, however, caught him off guard. "T-trinity!" he called, feeling himself pushed back and held down as she teased his neck. A moan escaped his lips. "Ahh..." he exclaimed, feeling her press against his length.

"Mm..." Trinity growled lowly into his ear. The tip of her tongue teased the fleshy appendage, over and over again until she was tired of doing that. Her hands held onto his shoulders. A deep bite went into the curve of his neck, the sweet taste of his blood flowing over her tongue again. "Mm..." she moaned softly.

Blake shivered, her tongue teasing his heated skin. "Ohhh...." he moaned, his voice low. He closed his eyes, but when she finally sank her fangs into his neck again, his eyes shot open. He groaned and arched into her. "Ahh~~" A much more breathy moan left his lips, pleasure going throughout his body. He began to toy with her breasts once more, this time alternating between the two.

Trinity continued to drink from him, every moment getting more and more intoxicated with his taste. Under his hands her nipples grew harder. A loud moan rumbled from her throat, and she couldn't help but press even closer. Her leg slipped in-between his. A hand began to rub down his side, but then hesitated at his hip. To be honest...she was curious as to how he would react to certain touches.

Blake was breathing heavily, feeling her drinking his blood with such thirst. He squeezed her breasts, teasing her nipples through the shirt. They fit in his hands so well, just like he'd hoped a girl's would. When her leg went between his, her hand moving down his body, he gasped. His length twitched, showing her what it wanted. He was in between bliss and an extremely heated lust. "Ahh..." he whispered. It wasn't much longer until the loss of blood began to get to him. "T-trinity, you can stop n-now..." he said.

"Mm..." Trinity whimpered with disappointment. Her fangs slipped from his neck, her tongue going over the marks she left behind. Of course...he never did say that she could stop doing that. Each heated breath teased the skin. It was obvious that she was feeling much along the same lines he was, especially when her hips began to grind against him.

Blake felt slightly bad at cutting her fun short, but he didn't want to cause a bad situation. "You can have more later..." he said, moaning. His head was tilted, allowing her full reach of his neck. Her grinding against him incited more moans. "Trinity... You've got me so turned on..." he said bluntly. He could barely take it. Last night and now this. Another groan escaped his lips, moving his body back against her.

Trinity finished licking his neck, and slowly began pulling away. "I...I'm really turned on too..." she admitted in a soft whisper. Her eyes were as dark as pieces of the night sky, hunger coiling in their depths. Her body continued to move against his. "I just...I don't know what to do with myself.... I can't take all this heat..." A long shiver coursed through her. A soft moan left her lips, only to linger in the air.

Blake moaned, replying to her grinding with some of his own. "Ahh.." he whispered, looking into her dark eyes. "Um... Well..." his voice stuttered. "Perhaps... Perhaps w-we can take care of each other?" he said, his face red. He could even feel the warmth emanating from his face. He moved against her more, squeezing her breasts.

"I-I don't know..." Trinity trembled as he squeezed her breasts, a long moan escaping her lips. "I mean... You're my... Well, my pen pal... I don't want to use you or anything... That's just wrong..." Dark eyes met his after a minute or so.

Blake watched her pleased looked when he squeezed her breasts. He liked seeing her like that. "I don't think of it like that..." he said softly. "Um, if it helps at all... Last night, I actually did more than sleep with you. I... Um... I touched you too..." he said, gulping. He wanted to know how she'd respond.

Trinity's eyes snapped open. "Y-You what?" she whispered. Obvious shock was in the blue orbs, along with betrayal. "You...You touched me? While I slept? H-How could you?" Her hands flew away from his body, a long tremble starting to go through her body.

Blake watched as she grew astounded at his revelation. "N-no! It's not like that..." he said. "Y... you see these cuts in your pillow? You were getting excited... You started touching yourself, and you seemed like you needed another person's touch. You were whispering my name... So..." he said, leaving the rest for her to decipher.

Trinity glanced at her pillow, finding the cuts. Her body still continued to tremble despite the evidence. "You...You were only...helping me?" she whispered, arms still hugging herself.

Blake brought a hand up to scratch his head. "Um... Yeah. Well, I... I wanted to make you feel good. You're my mistress, and I feel like it's my duty to help you..." he said, looking into her eyes. He was really taking this slave position to heart. "Please, don't be angry with me." he added.

"I-I'm really trying not to be..." Trinity whispered. Her eyes closed, she rubbed her hands up and down her arms. "It's hard though... I mean, you did touch me while I was sleeping... Wouldn't you be mad, if I did something along those lines, to you?"

Blake kept quiet for a few moments. He couldn't lie. If it had been any other time, he probably would have freaked out on her. He nodded. "Yeah... I'm sorry I did it without asking you..." he said. "I, um... I think I should probably make some breakfast for myself soon." he said, sitting up. "I hope I didn't like, scar you for life or something." he said, looking over at her.

Trinity raised her head up, eyes blinking. "Um...I don't think you have..." she told him. "I just...I don't know what to think. I really...don't know what to think. I want us to be on good terms with each other..." A hand rose, the fingertips rubbing along his jaw. The look she shot him was tender and warm.

Blake felt her soft fingers moving along his jawline, the tenderness of the scene causing him to blush. "We are." he said with a smile, leaning over and hugging her. He pulled her close, holding her against his bare chest. "I really don't mind anything you do to me, Trinity." he said. "I mean, like I said, you are my mistress." he said with a soft smile.

Back
Top Bottom