You're A Human? [XenoSagexFrogger]

Trinity laughed softly against his neck. Her arms went around his waist, hugging him in response. "I'm glad we are... And...I don't want to do anything you don't want done, okay? I would just hate that... I may be your mistress, but still... That does not mean I can do whatever I want to you..."

Blake hugged her tightly, breathing in her heavenly scent. "I understand. If you do something that I don't like, I'll tell you. Just like if I start getting too woozy from you drinking my blood." Speaking of that, he was feeling mostly better. He had stopped her before it became too bothersome. "How'd that sound?" he asked, looking down at her.

"That sounds fine." Trinity pressed a little closer, just relishing the hug. Back at home, she didn't receive many hugs from her family. There was mostly fighting, and arguments. "Mm..." With a fresh blush she rubbed her legs together. Quickly she started to pull away from the human. "I-I'm sorry...I just... Yeah..."

Blake smiled, feeling her holding onto him. He felt emotionally close to her, even through the trouble they had had yesterday. When she pulled away and tried to explain herself, he shook his head. "I completely understand. I've heard vampire families aren't very emotional." he said softly. "I didn't really receive much attention at home myself, so I'm glad I have you." he said, his stomach growling. A blush crossed his face. "I guess I should make breakfast..." he said, hopping off of the bed. He also had the opportunity to grab his towel to hide from her.

Trinity adopted a blush of her own. "Yes... My family was probably the least emotional, especially when it comes to love. Could you make me breakfast as well? I...I have to take care of some business..." Her eyes flicked down to her pants, the blush only growing darker as she rubbed her legs together again.

Blake bent down and grabbed his used towel, hiding it in front of him. When she asked if he could make breakfast for her, he nodded. "Of course! No problem..." he said. He didn't get what she meant at first, but very quickly a blush crossed his face. "O-oh, yeah. I'll just step out..." he said. He walked over to their small kitchen area, beginning to look through the pantry for any sort of healty breakfast foods. He found pancakes, which wasn't as healthy, but he could cook them well.

"Th-Thank you!" Trinity called out. Her hands curled into fists right at her pajama pants. If she had the courage, she would have asked him to help... since she herself had no idea what to do, but he was already gone. All she could do now was try and get rid of the feeling. "What do I do...?" she whispered, biting her lip. Of course, that caused her lip to start bleeding. After she wiped it away, she laid back down on the bed, coming up with ideas, only to reject them. "Maybe I should have just asked him..." With a burning face she squeezed her eyes shut, and mustered up whatever courage she could. "U-Um, Blake?" she yelled.

Blake had just begun to mix the pancake ingredients into batter when she had called. He had hidden the towel in his dirty clothes as he passed by, leaving him free to cook. He stepped out into the room, looking over at her sprawled out across the bed. "Um, yes, Trinity?" he asked, stepping closer to her bed. "What do you need?"

Trinity blushed darkly, her entire demeanor helpless. "I...I need help..." she told him in a weak voice. "Do you think you can help me? Please?" Her hand tugged at the pajama pants, though not enough to remove them. Only for the material to go down by an inch or so. "I...I don't know what to do... I don't often feel this way..."

Blake blushed, hearing her question. "Um, okay... I can do that." he said, watching as she played with the waist of her pajamas. When they went down, a slight glimpse of her panties was now visible. He stepped closer, looking at her. "It's okay, I can do what I did last night. You really seemed to like that..." he said. "Um, do you mind if we slip these completely off?" he asked, placing a hand on her pants.

"I...I suppose not..." Trinity bowed her head, long tendrils of black hiding her face as she tugged the pants down a bit farther. In order to take them completely off, she was going to have to get up, however. "Um...Give me a minute...Or...could you help me with these? I seem to be having a little difficulty..."

Blake watched her moving, having difficulty in removing her pants. She moved them down enough so even more of her panties were visible. "I can help." he said, almost a bit overly eager. He wanted to see more of what he felt the night before. He reached up to the hem of her pants, pulling them down until they slipped off of her feet. He was getting hard again, the sight of her in her panties turning him on once more.

Trinity raised her head up to thank him. Yet...a different matter invaded her mind, and so blew the thought right out. Somehow or another, their faces had ended close, with mere inches separating them. Heat rushed to her cheeks in a wave. Quickly she avoided her eyes, and pretended as though she didn't notice. "Th-Thank you... I appreciate this..." Now she was just in those purple panties of hers, with the little stitched heart over her womanhood.

Blake felt her breath on his cheek, giving away how close they were. He didn't avert his eyes though, his focus on those panties she was wearing. He brought a hand up and pressed on the outside of her panties, pushing the fabric ever so slightly against her womanhood. He began to move his finger up and down. "How's this feel?" he asked, turning to look at her face.

"Mm..." Trinity shivered once the rubbing began, and closed her eyes. "It...It feels good..." she admitted in a small whisper. "I...I didn't expect it to feel this way... Please don't stop..." Her hand slowly went down to where his was, and pressed down on its back. The blush along her cheeks only darkened in color once she realized what she did.

Blake's own blush deepened, feeling her soft hand pressing his against her more. He added a bit more pressure, pushing the purple panties into her as he pleased her. A few moments later, he pushed the material to the side, his finger rubbing against her wet womanhood. His eyes stayed on her face, watching her reactions.

Trinity gasped softly, eyes popping open to look into his. "Do...Do you think...I should take them off? I mean...it would be more convenient, and you wouldn't have to worry about them being in your way..." A nervous swallow followed. Her soft hand rose up from his, and so threaded through her long hair. "I mean...I'm sure you don't necessarily want to do this..."

Blake thouht for a moment, shaking his head. "Um, no, you can leave them on... I mean, if you want to take them off, you can, but... I really like seeing them on you." he said, glancing down at them before his eyes returned to her. "No, no, I like doing this too. I, um... I-I really like hearing your moans..." he said, stuttering a bit. As he continued touching her, his finger moved past her clit a few times.

"Mm..." Trinity tensed every time his finger moved past. "I...I see... I just thought that it would make things easier for you..." A soft moan escaped her lips, and she quickly pressed a fist to her mouth so no more sounds came. Her eyes uneasily looked back up at him.

Blake's gaze shifted towards her panties again, this time staying there. He sped up his motions, teasing her wet entrance with his finger. He loved the wet sounds that entered the room as he played with her. Soon, he decided to do more. He positioned his slippery finger at her entrance, slowly pressing it into her.

Trinity gasped around her fist. It was taking everything she had not to fall over, mostly due to the motions he was using. "Mm... Mm, Bl-Blake? Don't you think...it would be better if I lay down? I feel like I'm going to fall..." she whispered hoarsely. Her eyes were darker than earlier, the irises swirling with fresh need. Her legs trembled where she was.

Blake slowed down his motions, a bit of surprise on his face. He'd gotten carried away. "Oh, oh, yes! Of course." he said, removing his hand so she could sit down easily. "Sorry... I was just so in to it..." he whispered, as soon as she was laying down he placed his hand back where it was, beginning to slide his finger in and out of her once more.

"N-No, it's okay..." Trinity whispered back. Her eyes grew darker once he began again, her hips starting to move in time with the sliding. "I understand..." After saying that, her eyes fell to the curve of his throat, it tempting her to drink again. Or better yet...to kiss it. Wait... why was she wanting to do such a thing?!

Blake began to move his finger faster, listening to the slippery noises it made as it slid into her. He had the idea of adding another finger, which he tried. It seemed to barely fit. This caused him to blush more. His length was throbbing, as if it wanted some attention as well. His neck was open for her to do what ever she decided, but he was more focused on her at the moment.

Trinity leaned up, her soft lips brushing along the curve of his neck. "Would it be too much...if I asked you to do more?" she whispered into his ear. "I mean...I love what you're doing...but I want more..." Her body ached to press against his, every inch of it tingling with want. Her eyes fluttered open.

Back
Top Bottom