You're A Human? [XenoSagexFrogger]

Blake shivered, hearing her heated word and feeling her lips on his skin. "I... Um..." he stuttered. He hadn't expected this. "W-what would you like for me to do?" he asked, moving his fingers still. Was she going to ask him to actually give in and do her? His mind began racing, waiting for a response.

"I...I don't know..." Trinity whispered, only being honest. "I just...I love what you're doing... My body is craving something more, though... My... My breasts, they ache...and tingle... And I just...want you to touch me all over... if that is not too much to ask..." Her tongue teased along his skin, waiting for him to answer.

Blake released a soft moan, feeling her tongue on his neck. "I... Hmmm..." he said softly. He pulled himself onto the bed with her, looking down at her. "Um... I could... I could use this instead of my finger..." he said, showing her the large bulge visible in his shorts. "That way, we're both pleased at the same time." he added.

Trinity's eyes dropped down to the visible bulge. What is that? she wondered, tilting her head. Because of her inexperience with men, she had no idea. "Um...If you used that, wouldn't it hurt?" she asked. "It's quite a bit larger than your finger... I can't imagine how that could possibly feel good..."

Blake blushed, hearing how innocent she sounded. She definitely wasn't taught any sexual education before. "Umm..." he looked down. "Well..." He moved so he could slip off his shorts, leaving his bare cock in front of her. "When a guy and a girl get together to, you know, have sex... He puts this in the girl. Here." he said, pushing his finger into her.

"Mm..." Trinity arched slightly when he pushed his finger into her, but then relaxed. "S-Sex?" she breathed. "I...I have heard of that word before, but no one has ever explained it to me... I don't understand...how anyone could like that though... Is it supposed to feel good?" What escaped her was the fact that usually it was a special thing for a girl.

Blake knew now that he was having to explain everything to her. He'd never had sex himself, but he'd heard from people at his highschool talk about it, as well as when he became interested about it he looked it up. "Um.. Well, it's supposed to be between two people who care about each other. It's basically the most intimate of things a couple can do... It's supposed to feel good for both, and it's even possible to get addicted. I don't have any experience though, but I've seen videos and such..." he explained.

Trinity thought over his words carefully, eyes still dark. "If...it is supposed to be between two people who care about each other...and a couple... shouldn't you save that for a girl you truly like? And not just throw it away? I mean...I do like you, Blake, but we are friends... We are not a couple. I...I would probably say yes, if it weren't for that..."

Blake looked into her eyes, then down at her body. "I... I guess you're right." he said. "Um... well... Would you mind helping take care of me, since I'm helping you?" he asked, moving his finger again. His length was hard, and he was almost dying to get a release given all of his excitement.

"No, I wouldn't mind. Yet...how would I be able to do that?" Trinity shivered when he moved his finger again, lightly biting her lip. From there she licked his neck sensually. "I don't want to hurt you by accident..." she whispered. Her hands went to his hips, gripping on.

Blake moaned, beginning to touch her again. He moved his finger in and out of her tight womanhood. "Ahh... W-well..." he shivered, feeling her tongue on his skin again. "Y-you could either use your hands, or even your mouth..." he said. "Um... want me to help you?" he asked.

Trinity nodded against his neck. "I do want you to help..." she whispered, her voice throaty and altogether sexy. Her legs spread wider for his thrusting finger. Her tongue continued to lap at his skin, much like a cat would wash its fur, but it wasn't her body she was licking.

Blake's length throbbed, the breathiness of her voice turning him on more. He sped up his actions on her, enjoying the sounds she made. "Ahh... O-okay..." he said. "Um, give he your hand..." He took her hand, and gently wrapped it around his length. "Now, all you need to do it move it up and down, like this..." he said, taking her hand and moving it in a stroking fashion.

"Like this...?" Trinity moved his hand away, taking it upon herself to make him feel good. At first her thumb merely rubbed over the tip. Her touch was exploratory as her fingers moved, before finally wrapping back around. Gently she began to stroke him like he taught her. "Mm..." she moaned into his ear, hips raising slightly so he could slide in deeper.

Blake moaned, feeling her take over. He'd never been touched by another like this, and it felt great. "Y-yeah, just like that..!" he said, adding a second finger to her again. It wasn't long until some pre-cum spilled onto her hand. "Ohh..." he whispered, arching into her her moan. He thrusted his fingers in and out of her, enjoying the barrage on his senses she was giving him.

Trinity moaned louder than she did the last time. A dark blush of heat coursed through her, though it wasn't really a blush at all. Hunger punched her right in the belly. "Mm..." Dark eyes intent on his neck, she licked it sensually like she did before. Before he knew it though, she sank her fangs in deep, the rich tangy blood flowing over her tongue. Her hand moved faster against his hard member.

Blake moaned more, feeling her soft hand working on him. He was focused on it when she surprising bit him. His eyes shot open, a loud gasp escaping his lips. His body froze, the pleasure of her bite overwhelming him. The pleasure from her hand seemed to magnify. "Ohhh~" he moaned, arching into her again. Even though she'd just started, he couldn't take much more.

"Mm..." Trinity drank deeply from him, not able to get enough of his taste. Every time he moved his fingers, more moisture pricked the skin. Finally she licked the wounds shut, lightly panting against his skin. "I...I can't take much more..." she whispered. "I think...I think I'm close to my limit... Mm... Her body tensed, the oncoming of her orgasm already taking effect.

Blake shivered when she finally removed her fangs from him, his length throbbing in her hand. "Ahh, m-me neither..." he whispered, moving his fingers faster in response. His cock was twitching, his own climax approaching quickly. "A-ahh!" he exclaimed as he finally hit his peak, a large glob of cum shooting from his tip in her direction.

Trinity squeaked when she felt the hot liquid, finding it to be rather...unsettling to be covered in the stuff. Before she knew it though, she moaned richly into his ear. "Aaah....Aaah...." she panted. White heat flashed through her body, and so made her cry out louder than before. "Aaah!" Her juices poured over his fingers as she trembled.

A few more streams of cum spurted onto her before it finally ceased, his orgasm coming to an end. Blake began panting, smiling when she also reached her climax. He felt her own warm juices flow out, coating his fingers and palm. Soon, he pulled his fingers out of her, leaning back and panting.

"Mm..." Trinity leaned back against her pillow, also panting. "W-Wow..." she breathed. "I...I didn't think it would feel that amazing..." A warm blush made its way across her cheeks. Her eyes darted in his direction, but she quickly looked away out of embarrassment.

"Ohh, yeah.... Me neither!" Blake said, looking over at her. He was still panting, a blush across his cheeks as well. He looked at the cum that had landed on her face, and chuckled. "Um, s-sorry I got some on you..." he said, looking away. "Want me to get a towel?" he asked.

Trinity raised a hand as though to wipe off her face, but thought better of it. "That would be nice..." she admitted with a soft blush. Her dark blue eyes flicked up to his. "I'm sorry...for having forced you into this... And for drinking from you without explicit permission. I forced you into that as well..."

Blake nodded and hopped off of the bed, walking over to his cabinet to pull out a towel. He pulled up his shorts first before returning to her. "Um, h-here you go, Trinity." he said, looking at the white strands that covered some of her face. He liked seeing her like that. When she began to apologize, he shook his head. "Don't be sorry, you didn't force me into anything... I was actually really interested! And, I understand your need to feed. Not that I mind..." he said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom