You're A Human? [XenoSagexFrogger]

Blake was definitely interested in her eyes. They were definitely one of her defining features. "Okay, that does sound best. I don't want to faint and cause you to freak out." he said, chuckling slightly. He walked over to the couch that had been supplied on her half of the room and sat down. His heart was racing, thinking about what he would be experiencing.

"I would hate that as well." Trinity went over and sat down next to him, hands going over her skirt. The article really showed off her long toned legs. After a minute she looked back up at him, nervously gnawing on her bottom lip, heart fluttering inside her chest. "Are you really sure you want to do this?" she murmured, expression worried.

Blake looked at her as she moved, his eyes taking in her full figure. She looked so good... He turned slightly to face her, nodding. "I'm absolutely sure, Trinity. If anyone at this school is going to get to drink my blood, it's going to be you... mistress." he said, smiling slightly. He tilted his head out to her, his face a deep red. "Umm... is this okay?" he asked, closing his eyes.

Trinity swallowed, eyes taking in the sight of his stretched neck. "Yes...that's okay..." she breathed. Her fangs throbbed in response, and she couldn't help but moan just a little bit. It actually hurt to keep herself in check. "Just...tell me if it hurts at all, alright? I'll try and make sure it doesn't... I don't want to hurt anyone..." A hand pressed onto his cheek, thumb pressing lightly onto his jaw and bringing him back farther.

Blake's body was getting excited, waiting for her to finally bite him. He felt another electric shudder travel through him. "I will, I promise..." he whispered. He jumped slightly when she touched him, opening an eye to look at her. Those blue, mesmerizing eyes... "Don't worry, you'll do fine." he said, reassuring her. His heart rate was extremely high, his jugular almost pulsing for her.

"I hope you're right..." Trinity began to lean in, the tip of her nose just teasing his skin. Hot breath bathed it as she inhaled his scent. At the moment she was looking for the right place to sink her fangs into, and that one spot where it wouldn't cause him much pain. Her fangs throbbed at the close proximity. Then with a soft moan she teased the sharp tips up his neck, allowing him to get used to the feel of them... for now.

Blake felt her heated breath, how it travelled over his skin in such a light manner. It was justt exciting him even more. He couldn't help but release a soft moan himself, another leaving his lips when he felt the slight pressure of her sharp fangs on his skin. It was embarrassing, but he was even getting hard in his pants given how excited he was. He closed his eyes, preparing for her to finally bite him.

Trinity could hear every beat of his heart, every breath escaping his lips. "Mm..." she moaned softly. Seconds later her fangs sank into his neck, hot flashes of pleasure coursing through both their bodies. A hand slid up into his hair to hold him in place. The taste of his blood was...intoxicating. Even the smell of it drove her wild with desire.

Blake felt her fangs finally pierce his skin, the flow of blood beginning to leave his body. It burned at first, but that quickly gave way to an intense feeling of pleasure. "O-ohh, T-t-trinity..." he whispered, feeling his cock twitch alive in its restricting confines. He opened his eyes again, looking around the room. More moans escaped his lips, feeling his blood being slowly drained from him.

"Mm..." Trinity leaned in closer, their bodies brushing. It felt...right somehow. Especially with her chest against his, and how she could feel the hardness of his. Needing some support for herself, she put a hand near his hip. Her fangs sank a little deeper into his neck. "Mm..."

Blake felt her breasts against his own chest, their heightened excitement quite obvious. He moaned when she pressed against his hardness, laying back slightly. When her fangs went even deeper, a louder moan escaped his lips. He would be surprised if no one else in the dorm heard it. "Ohhh..." he exclaimed, closing his eyes once more. He was wondering if he should stop her. "T-trinity, it doesn't hurt, but... H-how much more do you n-need?"

Trinity froze, no longer sucking his blood. "Oh...I'm sorry..." she breathed. A hand went to his chest, applying a little pressure as she readied herself to get up. "I didn't mean to make things...uncomfortable..." Fangs slid out of his neck, and soon her tongue lapped at the two puncture points to heal them. It only added to the pleasure however. Once she was done she leaned up, eyes searching his for a long moment. "Are you sure...you're okay?" Her eyes were incredibly dark, as though she was aroused.

Blake released a soft, pleasured moan as she pulled away, his body instinctively trying to go with it. "No... Don't be, you did nothing wrong, it felt... good..." he said, shivering slightly. He did feel a slight bit woozy, but not much. Her tongue on the punctures felt nice as well, causing him to make some more soft noises. "I'm fine, I promise." he said, smiling. He could tell the difference in her eyes, just as she could feel the difference in his body. "If you want more, y-you can have it..." he said, blushing again.

"You...You do taste good..." Trinity nuzzled into the curve of his neck, tongue following soon after. Her hands went to his hips and lightly gripped on. Eyes growing darker, she couldn't help but growl lowly into his skin. "I'm...I'm sorry that I want more, but...I have never tasted human blood before...and in a way, you were my first..."

Blake moaned, extending his neck again. Her tongue on his heated skin was giving him goosebumps. "I... I do?" he asked, the comment deepening his blush. "No, don't be... I know you need it... Indulge in what you like. I am your servant..." he said, closing his eyes. Hearing her word it in such a... a sexual way just made him want it more. "I-I'm glad I could be... You can have my blood when ever, Trinity." he whispered.

Trinity released a low growl that was borderline erotic, hands gripping more onto his hips. "I...I can?" she murmured. "I know you are officially my slave in the eyes of the public...but that doesn't mean you are my slave here. You are able to give your opinion and thoughts, whenever you please..." Sharp little points became evident as she started to nibble on his skin. Oh...to taste his blood again would warm her all over...

Blake's cock twitched against her when he heard her low growl. "Ohh... Y-yes..." he replied. "I understand, Trinity... Thank you, I'll tell you if I ever dislike something you do..." he said, breathing in sharply when her sharp fangs touched his skin. "Please, bite me!" he finally cried, letting her know he wanted it. He couldn't take the tension any more.

"Mm..." Given permission, Trinity bared her fangs...to have them sinking into his neck moments later. The flow of blood over her tongue made her moan again. One of her hands lifted up from his hip, only to thread through his hair and grip onto it tight. The sucking began.

Blake leaned into her, feeling his blood beginning to leave him again. That same intense feeling was back, almost as if more than before. He brought an arm up to put around her, holding her tight. His body was reacting with such feeling, his heart was racing, his breathing heavy. "Trini-Aaahh~" he moaned, arching into her more. He loved feeling her hand in his hair, holding him tightly.

Trinity growled lowly, lips pulling at his skin while she drank. The same pleasure from before began to wrack her body. It was taking everything she had not to just throw him down...and have other things done. If she was gauging his noises correctly...he wouldn't object to any of that. The grip in his hair tightened, fangs sinking deeper as she tilted her head. In order not to hurt him, she could only take a little bit more.

If anything, Blake's body was begging for it to happen. Feeling the blood rushing out of him, hearing her low, hungry, almost erotic moans from sucking his blood... it was all so overwhelming. His cock throbbed against her. When she finally sank deeper, a lower moan escaped his lips. He brought his other arm up, reaching behind and under her skirt, gently squeezing her rear.

"Nn..." Trinity slowly began drawing away. Lips parted, she was panting hard as she laid her head on his shoulder. Each hot breath coated his skin like a glove. After a few minutes she licked at the marks she left behind, healing them. "I...I think that's enough..." she breathed. "If I take any more...it's going to hurt you... I don't want to do that..." Her hips shifted against his side.

Blake let his arms fall, feeling her finally retracting from her. He shivered, finally feeling how having blood drained felt. He blinked a little bit, moaning when she began licking his 'wounds'. "Ohh, y-yeah... I feel a bit woozy..." he said softly. He looked at her and smiled. "But I'm okay..." he added. "I... I'm sorry I got a bit too into it..." he said, looking down at the tent in his pants.

Trinity finished, then pulled back to meet his eyes. "No... Don't be sorry. I...uh, I got a bit into it much. That's why I couldn't stop until I did... I should have more control than that..." Her fingertips passed over where she had bitten. "Maybe I should try and find an alternate source to get blood... That would make it easier on you...and on me." It was then that she noticed the tent in his pants, and she tilted her head. What was that? she wondered.

Blake blinked a few more times, panting a bit. "It's okay, I promise, there's nothing to worry about..." He moaned slightly when she touched the healed spots, feeling a bit of soreness. "You can try, but remember, I'm here. Trinity, my blood is yours." he said, smiling. When he noticed her look down, he stumbled over his words. "Um, well, I should... I should go take a shower or something..." he said, starting to try to get up.

Back
Top Bottom