Escape From Earth (Snape & MIDAssassinWolf )

"Oh yeah well I don't know if I wanna stop teasing you no matter what the consequences are, I'm having too much fun" ,he stated in response. Snake loved the way the woman made him feel even when she was teasing him, after a little bit Snake leaned down and kissed Shade's lips softly but deeply then began to kiss his way down her body. When he got down to her legs he kissed all the way down the right one until he reached her pussy. He used his fingers to part the lips before sliding his tongue over her clit slowly.

My body gave a small shutter under him as he moved lower, know just where he was heading. "You really are a brave man, i'll give you that much." I teased him as my hands reached his hair the second his tongue slid over me."I'll be sure to get you back though before the night is over." I told him as i ran my fingers through his hair, with really no other way to tease him at the moment.

Snake lifted his head briefly to look up at Shade after she spoke, "I look forward to it babe" ,he stated in response. The man then lowered his head again and sucked on her clit softly before beginning to lick it again, he moved his tongue faster this time actually wanting her to feel good. Snake liked the feeling of the woman fingers in his hair and the way she tasted on his tongue was simply amazing and he was completely and totally satisfied with the idea of being with Shade for as long as she'd have him.

I gave a soft tug on his hair for his response but then simply went back to running my fingers through his hair again as i let my leg move up and lean more to the side for him. I loved how e worked his tongue over me, the way it felt, simply making my body move at each touch, each motion and flick he gave.

When she tugged at his hair he growled playfully liking the feeling of it, his tongue continued to move over her clit at a steady pace. After a little bit he moved his tongue down slightly and slid it inside her and wiggled it around a bit before going back up to her clit. He let out little sounds of satisfaction as he continued to lick and suck on her clit.

I enjoyed the feel of him there, but after so much, i had to press back some. "Oh... Snake... No more teasing." I whispered to him, wanting him even more now, ready to feel him inside of me. I gave another gentle tug at his hair, as if motioning for him to come back up to me. "I need you. " I told him, also knowing he'd only prolonged his own need as well.

When he heard her words and felt her tug at his hair he lifted his head and made his way back up and kissed her lips softly, "I need you too" ,he whispered against her lips. He pressed the tip of his cock at her entrance only briefly before thrusting himself deeply inside her a loud groan escape his lips as relief washed over his body, no more teasing just them as close together as they could possibly get. Snake began to move his cock in and out of Shade quickly getting a rhythm that worked for him.

A small moan passed my lips as he inserted himself. I worked to match his pace, moving with him, shifting under him as my legs found his waist again, while my arms wrapped up over his shoulder, pulling him down to me where i kissed him, at the same time trying to muffle some of his groaning so he wouldn't wake anyone up, even if there where a heavy sleeper or not.

When she pulled him down to kiss her he did without hesitation he continued with his thrusts as he kissed her deeply, his groans being muffled by her lips. After a few moments he broke the kiss then looked down into Shade's eyes, he began to thrust into her a little bit harder biting his lip to muffle the groans begging to escape his body. "Wanna bend over for me babe?" ,he asked a little breathlessly. He wanted her in any and all positions knowing they had time.

I gave him a gentle smile as he pulled back from the kiss and managed to work to muffle his sounds from there on his own. I didn't answer him though, knowing well enough what he was asking, more or less meant i wouldn't exactly be able to move with him, or to be able to tease to much that way either. I'd have to be sure to get him back later for it though in some way or another. "Hun, i'll bend over for you any day." I finally told him, already working on a idea for him later.

He smiled then growled playfully at her answer the man wanted to be in control for a little bit and she had just given him the go ahead and Snake was definitely going to make it worth her while. Snake leaned down and kissed her neck while thrusting in and out of her a few more times before pulling out and getting on his knees. He looked at her, eyes filled with complete desire and a hunger for her and her alone, "Bend over baby let me see that sexy ass" ,he growled out as he gently stroked himself while he waited.

Sitting up i stopped just in front of him, kissing him before pulling back and turning so my back faced him. I teased only slightly as i leaned back on him before putting myself back on the bed on my hands and knees in front of him. I glanced over my shoulder with that, seeing just how he looked from behind me like this.

He kissed her back then watched as she got into position for him, damn she was perfect and all his Snake had to admit that he liked what he saw in front of him and he took a few seconds to admire her before placing one hand on her hip while the other ran over her ass gently. Snake slid his cock into her wet pussy then positioned both hands on her hips before thrusting hard, burying his cock deep inside her. With every thrust he made he pulled her into it his hands gripped tightly on her hips as he took her from behind.

I let a moan escape my lips as he started to thrust into me again as my gaze moved back tot he bed below me, hands gripping firmly in place under me. After a while i slowly lowered my upper body into the bed, letting my back rise some to help him get a better access in, and also pulling out a few loud moans from me to be muffled by the bed under me.

When she leaned her top half into the bed Snake groaned out as he got better access, his thrusts got harder and deeper the more he heard her moan. Even though they were muffled Snake could still hear them and he loved the way she sounded, "Oh yeah baby take me, take all of me, every inch baby" ,he growled out as he continued to thrust his cock inside her.

I leaned my head more to the side after a while, being able to get a view of him again after i'd brought my moans down to being more controlled. The man not only felt good, but he also looked good up there. There was no way to try and pace with him in this position, but i couldn't help but simply enjoy it, letting him have full control for the while. I gave a soft moan as i watched him, felt him thrust into me, letting his name touch just over the moan as well.

"Oh fuck yeah baby say my name, oh say it baby I like to hear it" ,he whispered after hearing her say his name under her moans. He looked down into her eyes as she looked at him, a hand came up then crashed back down against her ass. "You feel so fucking good babe" ,he growled. Snake continued to thrust into her hard liking the affect it was having on her.

I had to muffle my next moan back into the bed when he brought his hand down on my ass, his name touching it again, even though it had been muffled, i still knew he could hear it. So much for me idea on getting him worn out first when i was rather content under him like this. He'd managed to pull out a few more moans out of me while i'd had to work on gathering them again after that

After hearing her moan out his name again he slapped her ass one more time as he continued to thrust hard into her. She felt so damn good, "Shade, I love you, mm, so much" ,he stated. He then reached one of his hands around her body and began to rub on her clit while his cock moved in and out of her pussy. "Cum for me Shade, I want to feel your cum all over my cock, I wanna make you cum over and over again until you can't take it anymore" ,he breathed out quietly.

He didn't really have to tell or ask me twice, i'd already been holding back on him the second he'd started thrusting into me this way, having kept myself from letting myself go a few times already under him. I pressed back on him lightly as his hand reached around for my clit, and gave a softer moan as i let myself tighten around him before releasing on him.

When she tightened around his cock Snake let out a soft groan as he continued to thrust her juices dripping down his cock and balls. He loved the feeling and wanted to feel it again and again he was glad they had done it more then once today because if they hadn't he may have lost it right then and there. "Mm Shade that felt good, I'm gonna have to make you do that again soon" ,he stated quietly. Snake pulled out again and rolled her body over so that she was on her back, he leaned down and kissed her deeply letting his tongue slide into her mouth and explore a bit before pulling away, "I love you" ,he whispered. He didn't enter her again just yet he wanted to take time to just kiss her and let her relax a bit. "It's your turn to do what you want babe, whenever you're ready" ,he said right before kissing her lips softly again.

I found my breath as i reached my back under him. "Love you to." I said after kissing him back, and only giving him a smirk on his comment before. When he brought up the idea of my turn i raised a eyebrow at him only for a second and waited until i had my breathing back under control before putting him on his back. "I didn't know we where taking turns now." I teased lightly as i gave him a tease as i rubbed against him for a second before guiding him in and settled there for a moment as i gave a smile down to him just before i started moving.

When she put him on his back he gave her a smile, "I can't be the only one to have all the fun now can I?" ,he stated in response to her comment about taking turns. Shade was one woman he definitely didn't mind taking control for a while, everything she did was simply amazing. He let out a soft groan as she guided him back inside her he looked up into her eyes as she began moving and his hands reached up to grab her breasts.

I smirked at his comment. "Good, i didn't plan on letting you have all the fun to start with." I told him as shifted against him. I was slow about it, teasing here and there, letting the pace he had make a big change up form the pace i was giving him at the moment. I didn't tease him to much though, as it had started to also become a tease to me as well, as i simply found another pace to work with, but still knew it would be a little bit of a tease to him.

"Mm I know you didn't babe it wouldn't be like you at all" ,he stated in response. Little sighs of pleasure escaped his lips as she moved her body on top of his even though it was slightly a tease he still enjoyed it, his hands gripped at her breasts and he squeezed them gently. Snake then leaned up and flicked his tongue over one of her nipples before taking it into his mouth, sucking on it gently.

Back
Top Bottom