Escape From Earth (Snape & MIDAssassinWolf )

"What can i say, you seem to get me worked up rather easy." I told him. "Or maybe i just like getting to tease you when in can. But, i guess there is only one way to find out on my end. More like can you handle more?" I said, not planning to be stuck on the bottom this time if i could help it. I wanted to wear him out this time before he got much of a chance to do so to me this time. Well, that and i was kind of wondering just how long or often he could really hold up.

"Oh I can handle more trust me" ,he told her. He knew he'd be able to last a while seeing as they had already did it twice in one day and he wanted to they had all night and he planned on taking advantage of it. Snake leaned up and kissed Shade's neck again and nibbled on it playfully while his hands continued to grip her ass it wasn't hard to tell he wanted her and badly.

"I bet you can." I chuckled lightly As i moved him back so i could lift his shirt off before having him on his back while i straddled him. I moved against him, teasing with it as i ran my hands over him, in more of a rubbing manner, before i started letting them graze loosely over his skin, teasing paths and bending down to simply kiss behind the path my fingers took.

Snake let her take his shirt off then straddle him he bit his lip as she moved against him, "Fuck you make me so hard babe" ,he stated. He watched as she rubbed his body then began to kiss it, sounds of content escaping him as she did so. The man loved everything she did to him and there was no hiding it, he moved his hands to her hips and began to massage them gently before working on her thighs as well. "Mm baby don't make me beg" ,he stated almost pleadingly.

I couldn't help but give him a smirk on both of his statements. I could already feel just how hard he was before he'd even said anything about it. "Now, you don't strike me as one to beg." I replied but didn't stop what i was doing to him. I simply kept on teasing, knowing well enough just how much i was probably getting him worked up. I enjoyed getting to watch him under me though, just as much as i enjoyed seeing him over me all the same.

"I don't usually beg" ,he stated. The keyword in that statement was usually, the man had a funny feeling that Shade was going to tease the hell out of him and he may just have to beg to get what he wanted, he didn't care though because he knew in the end it would be well worth it. He leaned his head back as his hips moved up into her almost involuntary, "You really know how to work a guy up babe" ,he told her.

I smiled down at him. "Only you hun." I said. I lowered on him after a while of teasing, undoing his pants, and sliding them off, making sure he stayed down as i got ready to tease again. Once he was naked under me i ran my hand up him while i stayed low, letting my tongue tease over him first, trailing from his base to his tip, down and then back up again.

He watched as she undid his pants and lifted his hips so she could slide them off of him, as she ran her hand over him he looked at her and smirked. When she began to tease with her tongue a low growl escaped his lips and he bit his lip, "Fucking tease" ,he growled out. The man knew he was in for a long night and he didn't mind it even if she was going to torture him for a little while.

"Pay back for all the teasing you've done to me so far." I smirked up at him in response with a soft chuckle against him, hands playing at his sides and often up on his stomach leaving little trails gliding gently over his skin while i stayed low on him. I repeated what i'd been doing with my tongue on him for a while before i finally placed my lips slowly up and over his cock, being slow as i slid down on him, then back up where i let my lips slide off before i gave another teasing slow trail from base to tip with my tongue before my lips went back over him again.

"Payback's a bitch" ,he stated playfully in response. He gave her a smile right before she put her lips onto his cock and slid down it, she was definitely going to be at this teasing game for a while. When she gave him another teasing little trail with her tongue he sighed then let out another little growl when she put her lips on his cock again. "You have no idea how much I love it when you do that" ,he admitted to her.

I smirked just over him, letting my hands trail over him at points when i moved my head back up. "Just means you love this pay back." I smirked doing it again to him before making a slow pace over every inch of him, picking up faintly at times just to be even more of a tease to him as i slowed it back down each time. I enjoyed getting to tease him like this, leaving him only wanting more each time i moved.

"Yes I do" ,he responded right before leaning his head back. He put one of his hands behind his head and continued letting out little sounds of content. His breathing picked up slightly and his body became warm the more she did, he brought his free hand down to caress the side of Shade's face. "I am gonna get you back for this you know" ,he told her. The man did indeed have plans for the woman but he would wait until later on to go through with them, for now he was content with where he was and didn't really want to stop it.

Oh i knew well enough he was going to get me back for it. But if i could help it, that wasn't going to be tonight. I wanted him warn out first, If i had to struggle with him a few times for it, then i would. I'd probably ended up down there for a good half hour, maybe longer often changing the pace up on him before i finally trailed back up, kissing over his waist line before moving up to kiss at his neck.

The man was going to let her do what she wanted for a little while in fact he enjoyed the attention she was giving him, the way she touched him and used her mouth was simply amazing. When she made her way back up his body and kissed his neck he wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head slightly to give her better access to his neck, letting her do as she pleased.

I smiled lightly against him as he leaned his head some. I'd expected a little more of a fight from him on having me tease him so long. I didn't object though as i let a hand slide down to his cock and run my fingers over the length lightly as i gave teasing nips at his next for a moment.

He sucked in a sharp breath as she continued to tease him, after a few more moments he moved his hand down to grab hers, "Touch me Shade" ,he stated gruffly. He gently wrapped her fingers around him then looked into her eyes he didn't mind the teasing but he wanted more. His cock was throbbing with anticipation it was damn near painful and he needed her, it was no longer a want for him he needed to bury his cock deep inside her, feel her walls tightly around him.

I gave him a gentle smile at his words but only teased until he moved my hand around him. I started out slowly running my hand over him, before i finally started to slowly let the pace pick up on him. It was interesting to see him under me this way, only only turned my smile into a smirk as i watched, letting my hand do the work with him for now.

"Mm....yeah" ,he whispered softly as her hand began to move over him. What she did felt good but it was still such a tease he wanted so bad to just flip her onto her back and tease the hell out of her in return to show her how it felt. "Don't you think you've got enough payback on me already?" ,he asked playfully.

"Nah, not really, since i've got a feeling you plan on trying to do it back to me after this." I smirked, finding a more steady pace for my hand on him as i leaned over and kissed him, giving a gentle nip at his lip when i pulled back. "Just trying to get ahead before i know you plan on returning it back to me." I teased some.

Snake groaned at her words then looked at her as she found a good steady pace, he kissed her back and when she pulled away he sighed wanting more. After she mentioned wanting to get ahead before he returned it back to her he smirked, "Well in that case...." ,he stated right before shifting so that he was on top of her. "I'm gonna have to get to work now because if I'm not inside you soon I may just lose it" ,he growled. Snake didn't remove her pants yet he wanted to give her room to push him away if she wanted to continue her teasing.

I could help but smirk up at him, knowing just how badly i'd gotten him stirred up. I simply pressed into the bed lightly before pressing up against him. "Just don't expect me to stop giving you some teases here and there." I told him just before settling, so he could do as he pleased, before i'd end up picking back up on him again.

"Oh I don't expect you to stop I know you" ,he stated with a smirk. His hands made their way down to the woman's pants and undid them rather quickly before sliding them off of her. He bit his bottom lip before running his finger gently over her clit he did it teasingly of course trying to return the favor for what she had been doing. After a little bit Snake moved his finger and pressed the tip of his cock onto her clit and began to rub her with it, he had no intentions of entering her just yet the man was going to have his fun even if it was just as much of a tease for him.

"Come now, i can't be that easy to figure out." I smirked, trailing a hand over his stomach as he started out with just a finger at first. The second he started rubbing with the tip of his cock i had to shift. That much of a tease had to be counted as cruel in some way, even if i did enjoy it. While he did so, i simply reached a hand down, letting my fingers trail lightly over his cock.

He smirked at her words and continued to rub his hard cock on her clit, when she reached down to trail her fingers over his cock again he sighed with content even if it was a tease he liked it. "Fuck....I want you so bad....do you see what you do to me?" ,he asked as he continued to rub in slow teasing circles, his body twitching slightly every now and then with anticipation.

"Oh i see, and i can also feel it all the same." I told him, just as i trailed a leg up to his waist, letting it hang loosely there over him, my free hand trailing around over his side, often over his stomach and chest only to go back to his side again. "Tease to much, and i'll only make it worse for you." I told him, but while i'd said that, i was sure he knew just what i meant, and that he would enjoy it all the same.

Back
Top Bottom