Escape From Earth (Snape & MIDAssassinWolf )

"I'll be sure to help you out of them then." I said, kissing him back just before pulling the blanket back down with a glare for it. "So, looks like you get to keep plotting whatever it for now." I told the boy who simply gave a smirk over the news while i worked mostly to try and get Snake warm again from being outside. I was sure though of a way just to do that, but then again he probably would already be warm enough by then. You two had your fun for the day though." I smirked leaning over to mess up the boy's hair some.

"Mm I look forward to it" ,Snake whispered in response. The thought alone made him smirk, he discreetly placed his hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently. When she spoke to the boy Snake let out a small laugh, "Yeah I guess he does get to keep plotting for now but eventually he'll let it slip" ,he said as he looked at the boy. When Shade mentioned them having fun for the day Snake gave her a look, "Well the kid might've had fun but I didn't he kicked my ass and I'm hurt" ,Snake stated giving her a smirk.

"Well, you did ask for it." The boys aid, getting a smirk out of me. He stuck his tongue out slightly before making sure he was keeping an eye on them as he pulled the pad out, flipping the page and then simply started to sketch, not really caring this time if they saw what he was doing, wasn't like he had anything to hide on a blank page just yet. My eyes watched the boy for a second before looking back to Snake as i could feel his hand just at my thigh well enough. I had a feeling he was going to be a tease on it again, and i really had no objections to it.

"Yeah, yeah" ,he said in response giving the kid a look. He continued to move his hand up and down the woman's thigh as he watched the boy begin to sketch in the book. His eyes stayed on the book for a brief moment to see what the boy was drawing but he looked away and back at Shade after a few short seconds. "I'm freezing in these clothes" ,he admitted quietly to Shade so that the boy couldn't hear him. "I'm gonna end up giving in and just getting up to change".

"Can always send the kid on a mission for something back in the cave somewhere that might take him a good while to find." I whispered back to Snake, though i wasn't going to push him if he wanted to go a head and change though. I'd probably end up having to keep from watching, or more then likely end up pestering at the boy some all the same.

"That's actually not a bad idea ya know I did say he could have whatever he wanted if he beat me" ,he stated in response. Snake looked at the boy then at Shade, "Hey Sei Ten why don't you go look around and see what you want, a deal's a deal and I have a lot of stuff in here for you to go through if you go though bring a blanket and a lantern the cave runs deep" ,Snake suggested to the boy.

"Really?" The boy asked looking up at Snake. He seemed more interested in just how deep the cave went then really looking for something. He didn't wait to get it clarified though as he got up, pulling the blanket a little more around him, but stopped and waited to see just in case.

"Better hurry before he changes his mind." I smirked at the boy, and watched his eyes get big for a second before he grabbed a lantern and started off. "I love the kid, but he's so easy to keep busy." I laughed a bit watching the boy as he took his leave. I waited until he was out of sight and i couldn't hear him anymore before getting up, pulling Snake along with me, working up over to the bed. "So, let's see about getting you out of these wet cloths shall we?"

When the boy left he watched as the light from the lantern got dimmer and dimmer until it finally faded completely. He stood up when Shade pulled him and smirk when she mentioned getting out of the wet clothes. "Sounds like a good idea to me" ,he stated in response. Snake reached down and began to undo his pants as they made their way towards the bed. As they got closer to the bed Snake leaned in and kissed the woman biting at her lip playfully before breaking the kiss.

I gave him a smirk against his lips, kissing him back. As it broke though i lowered his pants, moving with them, and getting him to sit on the bed once i had them off, along with his boxers. I hadn't planned on letting him take them off on his own this time, and i still had yet to get some payback on him for having teased me so much before as it was already. As i came back up, i stopped just at his waist as i looked up at him for a second, kissing the base of his cock, just over the base of the tattoo's tail. It wasn't like he had a shirt on for me to really bother with.

After she removed his pants he sat down like she wanted him to, he looked down at her while she began to tease him. "So we're gonna play this game again huh? I guess I deserve the payback for what I did to you earlier" ,he stated. The man didn't mind what she was doing one bit in fact he liked it. Snake leaned back and propped himself on one of his arms while the other arm reached out so that he could run his fingers through Shade's hair.

"I don't hear you complaining." I told him. "But yeah, it's payback after all. Also gives a little more time, for him to get farther on down into the cave." I pointed out, as i rolled my hand over him slowly for a second, trailing kisses from his base, to his tip then back down and up again before i slid my mouth over him slowly, letting my hand treas just at his base as i held him there for a second before i started to removed mi lips from him only to do it again just before i started into a slow pace, letting my head bob slowly as i moved.

"I have no reason too" ,he stated in response to her comment about him not complaining. When she mentioned giving the boy time to get deeper into the cave he nodded with agreement, "You're right". As she continued to touch him he let out little sounds of approval and when she slid her mouth over him and began to move her head up and down slowly he let out a breath that he hadn't realized he was holding in his fingers still running through her hair gently.

I gave a smirk against him as i watched his enjoyment. I didn't pull back from him either, until i'd figured i'd done just enough teasing and moved back up on him, giving him a kiss. "Getting warm yet?" I asked him as i let a hand stay low on him, teasing where my mouth had left, letting it have the same pace that i'd picked up on. It wasn't as slow, but it was still a teasing pace just to get him worked up over it, letting his tip rest against my stomach while i leaned over him to kiss him again.

The woman definitely knew how to work him up and he was loving every second of it, "Mm you really know how to get me going babe"
,he breathed out as she stroked him. When she kissed him he kissed her back, her lips were so soft and inviting and he could get used to kissing her more often. After the kiss was broken he looked into her eyes and bit his bottom lip, "I wonder how much time we have I got a funny feeling I'm gonna last a lot longer then before" ,Snake told her a smirk coming across his face.

"Knowing that boy, he'll be exploring for a few good hours. If it's one thing i've learned, he's got a neck for exploring." I chuckled as i lifted my shirt off and tossing it to the side. "I might have to borrow some of your cloths later though, since the boy got me out there int he rain as well." I pointed out, dropping the shirt to the floor just before i moved up into the bed and waited on him.

"Mm good means we have time to do whatever we want" ,he stated in response. He watched as she took her shirt off and climbed into the bed with him. "I don't mind letting you borrow some clothes babe the kid may need some too I'm sure I can find something for him to wear" ,Snake stated. He looked to the woman next to him for a moment before rolling her onto her back and climbing on top of her, he then leaned down and began to kiss her neck making his way down to her breast. When he got down to her nipple he ran his tongue over it gently before taking it into his mouth, one of his hands reaching down to get to work on undoing her pants.

"Next trip into town, i'll have to find him some cloths that will fit him better." I told him a a hand reached the back of his neck, rubbing gently there. I gave a breath at his teasing on my breasts, letting it be clear i'd enjoyed it while my free hand slipped up above my own head and let it rest there.

He continued to tease at her nipple while he undid her pants and when he got them undone he got on his knees then pulled them off her slowly. After he got them off he dropped them to the floor then brought the blanket up to cover them before reaching his hand down to rub at her pussy while he went back to sucking on her nipples. Little sounds escaped his lips as he touched her letting her know he enjoyed touching her just as much as he enjoyed her touching him.

"You must enjoy getting to tease it seems." I smirked down at him as i watched and waited while he'd pulled my pants off, only to bring the blanket back up with him. Despite his still wet hair, some of it dripping over my chest, i enjoyed him there. And even if he did bring up a comment to reply to me, i had no reason to object on it myself anyway.

"I do like teasing but there's something I like even more" ,he stated in response. He kissed her neck softly all the way up to her ear where he nibbled on it gently he let two of his fingers slide into her while his thumb rubbed on her clit. "I like being inside you a lot more then teasing babe" ,he told her. Snake then kissed her lips while he slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. The man wanted her badly but he wanted to play around a little bit first. "Mm tell me what you want Shade" ,he whispered after breaking the kiss.

A faint moan managed to slip past me as he slid two fingers inside of me. I loved the man's teasing, but i loved it more even when he didn't tease and simply got right into the works of it. I gave a nip at his lower lips just before he broke the kiss, and i let my hand on his neck slide up to join the other above my head. "I want you inside me Snake." I stopped only for a second before adding on to it. "All of you this time." I told him. I wasn't sure if he'd be able to catch just what i was hinting at with that. But i would let him work to figure it out.

As soon as she told him what she wanted he removed his fingers then positioned himself on top of her, he had a good idea of what she meant by all of him but he would make sure of it when the time came. He looked down at her before pressing his cock at her entrance he rubbed it on her for a moment before slowly sliding it into her. Instead of teasing her this time he immediately started thrusting hard and fast, his hands going around her body to grab her ass firmly.

I shifted under him only slightly when he rubbed his cock over me, thinking he was going to tease some at first before he started to move on in. I pressed my back into the bed while i moved my hips with him, matching up with his thrusts while i let my legs wrap around his waist gently while my chest only moved with each trust he made. I hadn't expected him skip his teasing once he was in this time, but i didn't exactly object on the skipping either.

With the kid out of sight Snake felt safe enough to let out the sounds he had wanted to earlier, loud growls and groans of pleasure escaped his lips as he thrust into her. When Shade wrapped her legs around his waist he looked down and smiled at her, "You feel so fucking good" ,he stated. His hands still gripped her ass tightly as he slid his cock in and out of her, he was slightly rougher this time knowing they didn't exactly have to be as quiet as they were before.

I give him a growling moan of pleasure at his thrusts, tossing him a smirk for his words. I could have said the same for him, but i was sure he already knew well enough on that matter. The man felt down right amazing inside of me no matter how slow or hard he would thrust into me. It was well pleasurable with him. My walls went tight around him, but i didn't let myself go, just simply let myself get tighter on him, feeling him even better with each thrust before giving in to let them loosen again. "I love how you feel in me." I told him as i lifted up to give him a kiss, letting my hips stay in beat with his.

Back
Top Bottom