Escape From Earth (Snape & MIDAssassinWolf )

"It's damn cold when storms hit in here but don't worry I promise I'll keep you warm" ,he stated. Snake wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her close closing the gap between them, "You were too far away" ,he stated simply. He liked how she felt pressed up against his body and he could definitely get used to it and wouldn't mind it happening more often. He ran his hands over the exposed parts of her back while he looked into her eyes never would he have thought that someone who was annoying the living hell out of him only a day ago would end up having such an affect on him. Snake leaned in and got close to her ear, "Can I touch you?" ,he whispered huskily into her ear.

I gave him a smile on keeping me warm. He seemed to know his way around words when it came down to it. I gave him points for it as he pulled me closer and only helped enforce that thought in my mind. "Touch? I thought you already where?" I teased softly but then gave him a serous nod for the go ahead of that's what he was wanting, helping show that i wasn't joking with it. I knew just what he was wanting, i wouldn't let on to much though about it. Well, i'd try not to anyway, as i'd also wanted it.

When she had given him the nod he smiled then let his hands move down to her ass where he grabbed it firmly then began to kiss and nibble at her neck a bit more. "Damn babe everything about you drives me crazy" ,he stated quietly. He then rolled her over so that he was on top of her and looked down into her eyes as one of his hands came up to grab her breast. Snake pressed his erection against Shade through their clothes to let her know just how much she turned him on then leaned down to kiss her lips, he kissed her deeply as he fondled her breast.

I gave him a playful growl as he gripped at my ass, and nibbled along my neck. I'd have to be sure to tease him later about being a bear and his biting, just to pick at him later on. My eyes locked on his the second he put me on my back. "Even the parts that annoy you?" I whispered against his lips, arching up into his erection as he pressed it against me while his hands fondled over my breast, a leg finding it's way over his as i returned his kiss.

After he broke the kiss Snake looked into her eyes again, "Yes even the parts that annoy me" ,he breathed out in response to her question. He leaned back down and began to kiss her neck again while the hand that was fondling her breast made it's way underneath her shirt. Snake moved his hips to rub his hard on against Shade hoping that it would get her worked up, "So babe you wanna see where my tattoo goes?" ,he asked playfully before nibbling on her ear.

I gave a chuckle for his reply. I enjoyed just simply hearing it from him. I hoped he knew just how hard it was not to annoy him again when he rubbed against me. His ploy was working, even while i tried to hide it, but knew surely i was probably failing at it. I could feel my pulse give a quick jump at his question though. I recalled his tattoo rather well, knowing what it was, and just how low it sat on his stomach, resting close to touching his chest. How the tail seemed to vanish into the waist band of his pants when he had his shirt off before. I could only guess just where it led to. "Only if you are trying to help confirm where it leads in my mind right about now." I told him, just past a breath that gave away just how stirred up he'd gotten me.

"Hm how about I show you and we can see if you're right baby" ,Snake hissed into her ear. First he removed his shirt his body was warm from being under the blankets and so close to Shade, he looked down into her eyes as he stood on his knees reaching down to his pants. Snake undid his pants then opened the front of them, he then removed them completely before taking off his boxers as well. The tattoo trailed all the way down to the base of his cock he could've just showed her without fully undressing but he couldn't take how tight his pants had gotten any longer and he knew what the woman wanted it was the same thing he wanted so taking off his pants was eventually going to happen one way or another.

I watched as he perched up, taking his shirt off first. My eyes held on the snake he'd had tattooed there, trailing my eyes from it's head down to where it hid it's tail until he started removing his pants. The second he hand both his pants and boxers off, i lifted a hand, letting my finger run over the snake, as if stroking it, all the way down to the tip of it's tail where i stopped and looked up at him. "Yeah, that's about what i though. Though in my head the tail was just a little bit longer." I teased at him, moving my fingers around the tip of the tail before down his full length as i kept my eyes on him.

"Sorry to disappoint sweetheart" ,he stated in response to her. He gave her a look before sighing with content as she touched him he reached his hands down and began to work on taking her pants off. When he got them undone he tugged on them as if asking for permission to take them off of her. "That feels good babe let me return the favor" ,he stated in reference to her touching him. He hadn't felt this good in a while and he wanted her to feel as good as he did.

I wasn't disappointed as to where his tattoo had stopped, even though i played the card of at least looking like i was though. Just meant i couldn't make any teasing comments to him about it like i'd thought i might possibly get to. With his tugging i simply lifted myself up for him, to help the proses if he wanted to pull them off fully or not. I didn't stop for him to take my pants, but instead simply kept trailing my fingers over him, as if exploring and trying to learn every inch of him to have in my mind.

When she lifted herself up he pulled her pants off and threw them on the floor beside the bed he then leaned down to kiss her lips again pressing his body against hers for a moment. He moved his hand to touch her between her legs rubbing her softly trying to get a rise out of her. While Snake rubbed her he moved his lips to her neck again and kissed up and down it, "I feel a lot warmer now then I did with all my clothes on" ,he whispered in her ear right before biting down on it.

"I can bet you do." I whispered in his ear as i shifted under his touch. His skin was warm against mine, and it really only helped prove his point, as his body warmed mine with being so close on many levels. My fingers lifted from him, longer enough to let it's absence be known just before they where replaced with the full hand that wrapped around him, running it's path slowly up, and then back down. It was a fair tease for a tease on it. "And your doing a damn good job at helping me stay warm it seems." I told him as i kissed his shoulder, giving it a nip just after but then replace it with another kiss.

When she replaced her fingers with her full hand he let out a growl that let her know it felt good and when she nipped at his shoulder he bit down on her neck lightly as his fingers slid underneath the fabric of her panties to fully touch her like she was touching him. "You're not doing a bad job of keeping me warm yourself babe" ,he whispered. Snake slid a finger inside her and began sliding it in and out while he leaned down to kiss her lips again.

My breath caught the second he inserted that finger. His kiss seemed to help hide it, but not fully as i kissed him back. My free hand trailed along over his stomach, as if playing with his tattoo there, knowing just the right spot it was at, but straying away from it to trail around his sides, and often up to his chest. My other hand, never moving out of it's pace, wanting it to be a tease to him. Just to be even more so though, i'd act as if i's pick up the pace, but only to let him think on it as i'd start but then quickly put it back to the slow pace i'd been giving him before.

"Mm you like to tease huh? I like that" ,Snake growled into her ear after he broke the kiss. She was making him feel amazing and the expression on his face made the very clear along with the little sighs of pleasure that escaped his lips. He looked down into her eyes then removed his finger for a second to take off her panties. "No more teasing sweetheart" ,he stated right before leaning down and kissing her lips softly. Snake slowly disappeared underneath the covers looking into the woman's eyes as he did so right before his head went underneath the blankets he smirked at her then began planting soft kisses down her stomach before reaching her pussy. He ran his tongue over her clit slowly while his hands made their way up to grip her ass.

I give him a bit of a questioning look when he said no more teasing but started to lower on me. Ok, so no more teasing on my part then it seemed. There was a slightly annoying look that i tossed him, but it didn't hold it for to long as my hands reached the top of his head, running into his hair, resting there for the while that he worked his way lower with each kiss. "Thought you said no more teasing?" I questioned the second his tongue ran over my clit while he gripped at my ass at the same time.

Snake didn't say anything back to her comment for the moment instead he just kept moving his tongue over her clit after a few moments he picked up the pace and began to lick and suck on her as he slid his finger inside her again. The man had only one goal in mind now and that was to make this woman cum multiple times for him he wanted to hear her moan and say his name while he touched her. After a few moments he lifted his head his finger still moving around inside her, "I'm not teasing I plan on making you cum babe, before I stick my cock in you" ,he stated in response to her statement. He then went back down and got back to work with his tongue while his finger slid in and out after a little bit he added another finger while he continued to move his tongue around.

I gave a gentle breath under his touch, having to wait for his response to me. I was glad the boy was a heavy sleeper suddenly as i tossed a smirk down at Snake. "That's considered teasing to me." I told him, but didn't fight with it since i enjoyed the attention he was giving to me. I moved one leg up, letting it bend just next to his head when he went back to work again. It didn't seem to take much under his touch to let him have what he was asking for. My body feeling as if it went tight a few times before relaxing into a pleasuring shiver as a few moans had managed to break past my lips.

Snake could feel her tighten around his fingers then felt her release he pulled his fingers out to lick up her cum before making his way back up her body. He looked down into her eyes as he stroked himself a little bit, "Damn your sexy" ,he growled out right before pressing the tip of his cock at her entrance. Snake guided himself in slowly looking into her eyes the whole time he let out a low groan of pleasure as he felt her tight walls clamp his cock as he slid it inside her. When he was fully inside her he began to move in and out of her slowly, almost teasingly.

"And you're beyond devilishly handsome." I responded to him with a soft groan at feeling his cock pressing into me, moving slowly. "Damn, your such a tease." I told him as i let my leg move over his waist as he started into his slow pace of teasing at me. At least it was clear he knew just what he wanted when he really came down to it. I enjoyed that, but wasn't going to tell him about it. I moved slowly with him, matching what teasing pace he was giving me as i kissed his chin, letting my breath cares his skin before i settled myself back down into the bed under him.

"Alright I'm done teasing babe" ,he whispered after she kissed his chin. He began to thrust into her hard his breathing getting heavy as he picked up the pace. His sounds of pleasure got louder and he quickly buried his face into Shade's neck to muffle the noises, he began to kiss and bite at her neck while he thrust into her. He moved on of his hands up to grab her breast, "Damn you feel so good" ,he growled into her ear before biting down on it.

His change in pace had come rather quick, taking another soft moan from me as he bit at my neck at first. My grip tightened some at his back with each thrust while i'd managed to meat up with the pace of his thrusts, getting the feel of just how he moved. My body felt as though it was getting tight again, but managed to get pushed back for now. If he wanted it again, i'd planned on making him work for it as i kissed the side of the neck he'd left facing me while he hid his into my neck to help muffle the sounds. I couldn't help but give a soft laugh at his need to hide the sounds, and grateful for him hiding it. Unlike him though, i'd only been without a touch like this for a good three years, maybe more, so i'd have a little more under my belt on hiding then he seemed to so far.

When she kissed his neck he let out a soft sigh letting her know he liked it, he couldn't hold back the sounds that were escaping him while he continued to thrust into her. Sweat began to form on his body he was so hot from what they were doing that he had almost forgot how cold it actually was inside the cave. Even though it had been a really long time since he had any kind of contact with a woman he could last as long as she wanted him to and he planned on making this last as long as he could.

I let him stay where he was for a while, keeping pace with him, before i moved slowly, testing to see if he'd let me turn the table or not as i'd worked to get him on his back, and making sure to put one of his hands to his mouth to help him hide any sounds as i sat up on him, my hands running down to his stomach and resting there as i started with moving in small circles on him, before into a simple back and forth motion on him. I'd left the pace just at the same level he'd put it at, but often gave tease to slowing at points then picking it back up, just to do the same again to him.

Snake let her turn him over and he watched as she rode him he bit down on his bottom lip to keep his sounds muffed. She definitely knew what she was doing he placed his hands on her hips and began to move with her. "How about you take that shirt off baby?" ,he asked noticing she still had it on. He wanted to see every inch of her and watch her fully nude body move up and down as rode his cock. Just looking at the woman was driving him crazy, in a good way of course.

Back
Top Bottom