Lightening Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lea smiled sleepily snuggling against him as she shuddered blinking as she raising her head to look down at him.Smirking as she thought about it before blushing at her idea. Shifting to slide on top of him, after slipping her ownpants off and tugging his down. Sliding onto him she groaned softly, watching him sleep.Having every intention of a slow and gentle ride, with his orgasm being what pulled him from sleep.

Katniss yelped a little looking up at him, startled but not hurt, not worried that he'd actually hurt her. Sighing softly as she looked up at him she shuddered as her chest brushed against his."I'm fine."She muttered because kissing him back,whining a little as he kept her hands pinned so she couldn't touch him no matter how much of his body was touching her.

he groaned a little, arching against her as she tugged his pants down, his eyes fluttering as he started to wake up, his hips meeting hers as she roe him, blinking slowly at her with a smirk. "your so naughty." he complained. "just like that first night." he teased, pulling her carefully down for a kiss. "if you wanted attention, you could have just told me." he teased, moving slowly in and out of her, groaning happily. "god.. i swear, you get tighter every time." he purred, kissing and nibbling on her neck.

he smirked a little at her as he examined her. "why Katniss..." he whispered softly. "i do beleive that you are thinking naughty things." he teased, dropping his hips an rubbing his groin against hers gently. "mmm you feel wonderful." he whispered playfully. "if i start going too far tell me and i'll stop." he promised softly, catching her mouth with his own, kissing her deeply and running his hands along her sides, letting her arms go, but pinning her hips down with his own, making sure that she couldn't escape him.

Lea blushed a little giving him a look as she kissed him back."You're complaining?Do you want me to stop?"She said growling as she shifted, holding him still,refusing to be moved, but not pulling off of him.Just holding still, teasing him mostly but a little upset at his words. Shivering as he nibbled on her she growled softly in pleasure.

Katniss sighed softly blushing at his words, shivering as she wrapped her legs around him, sighing in pleasure at the touch."am I?"She muttered blushing hard,kissing him back as she ran her hands down his sides, whining when she realized she was trapped for the time being.

he chuckled a little as he shook her head. "not complaining. it's a compliment..." he hesitated. "or it was supposed to be, i'm sorry i didn't mean to upset you..." he muttered stroking along her ribs. "i'm sorry love, i didn't mean to upset you." he muttered softly, kissing her neck and giving it a small nuzzle. "you know i'm an idiot..." he muttered softly.

he smirked a little and nodded. "yes, yes you are." he growled playfully, rubbing against her, shuddering happily as he rubbed against her a little more firmly with her legs around his hips. he shuddered again as her hands ran down his sides and his breath hitched, a slow moan falling from his lips as he dropped his head and kissed and nibbled her neck, trying to distract her from the fact that his sides where so sensitive he'd moaned.

Lea laughed softly, resting her forehead against his, amused that he seemed so upset at the idea of upsetting her."you're not a idiot.It's adorable."She teased kissing him softly, slowly as she nuzzled him."I love you."She muttered shivering, gasping softly as she came.

Katniss moaned softly shivering as he rubbed against her, before swallowing hard as she studied the top of his head. Smirking slightly as she slid her hands under his shirt, gentle fingers scraping her nails over his rib cage."Hmmm you like that?"She teased lightly, nuzzling his cheek.

he smiled a little at her, kissing her back, shuddering as he moved inside of her. "are you teasing me?" he asked, smiling at her playfully. "you naughty minx." he teased chuckling a little as he groaned, cumming as she came, shuddering happily. "mmmg i love you too." he murmured smiling at her, going bright red as someone cleared their throat, Finnick standing there with his hand over his eyes. "... when you guys are done...." "...s..shut up!" Gale ordered. "g..go away!" "..." Finnick just laughed and walked away, Gale groaning as he shook his head. "i forgot we where in their living room..." he admitted blushing as he grinned at her.

his breath hitched again and he arched a little as she ran his nails against him, moaning again. "fuck... Kat..." he groaned, panting softly. "if you keep that up, i might not be able to control myself... i might just undress you and take you." he teased smiling at her. "and we don't want that to happen, do we?"

Lea laughed softly, shivering."Hmmm I am."She teased nuzzling him before shivering as she slumped down on his chest, breathing deeply, whining softly as she blushed at finnick's throat clearing."me to."she muttered burying her face against his chest to not think about what was coming. "...if you two are done, breakfast is ready."Annie said brightly before walking back into the kitchen with finnick.

Katniss snickered sliding her fingers over his ribs, nails biting lightly into his skin."Hmm if I keep it up you might act like a teenager and ruin this before we lose the pants."She teased nuzzling his neck,raising her head to kiss him softly.

Gale chuckled a little and smiled at her before blushing furiously as Annie walked in. "...damn... does the entire Fourth district know what we're doing in here!?" he complained, sighing a little as he kissed her. "come on love, lets get cleaned up and then join them for breakfast." he decided smiling a little as he shook his head a little.

Peeta shuddered, jerking against her as she ran her nails against him again, a low mewl falling from his lips as he shook his head. "... if you don't cut that out, i might very well cum in my pants." he warned panting against her neck before biting gently, sucking hard, making a mark on her neck, a hickey. "there... now the world knows your mine." he purred softly, smiling at her.

"Well if you two weren't doing it on a couch..."Annie teased snickering. "Dont wanna.To embarassed."Lea whined burying her face against gales chest refusing to be moved from under the blankets as she squirmed down lower and tugged the blanket over her head."Go get me food."

Katniss laughed kissing him softly, moaning loudly as he bit her, gasping softly as she blinked up at him with wide lust filled eyes."ohh...no. We don't want it to end like that."She muttered running a hand down his bak, hands settling on his ass, pulling him more snugly against her.

he nodded a little. "but you have to eat." he muttered smiling at her as he carefully slid out from under her and covered her with the blankets. "i'll go get your food." he promised looking around for his pants as Finnick walked back in, the poor boy squealing in horror, clapping a hand to his eyes. "FOR FUCKS SAKE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON GALE!" Finnick demanded. "i think i'm blind! Annie i'm BLIND!!!"

he snickered a little and nodded. "that's what i thought." he teased, kissing her eagerly, shivering as he suddenly sat up, letting her go for a moment as he slipped his own shirt off, tossing it to the side, smirking at her. "your wearing way too many clothes." he teased as he started stripping off his pants.

Lea giggled as she peeked out from under ehr blanket snickering as annie poked her head into the room, a whistle escaping the woman."Hmm I dunno finn, nothing worth to be blind over."Annie grinned smirking as she tossed gale his pants. "Hm no its definately worth looking at."lea said searching for her clothes as she wrapped herself up in the blanet before letting it fall, looking pretty and comfortable in the nude before she pulled on her clothes, the small pregnant stomach well hidden.

Katniss grinned a little looking amused as she watched him."Hmmm I probably am."She said but to distracted by the sight of all that pretty tanned skin being revealed to undress herself."Hmm so pretty."She teased before starting to slide off her own clothes.

Gale smirked a little as Annie looked at him and he chuckled a little as he shook his head, blushing so hard you thought his head might explode. but even though he was mortified, he was also gloating and strutting over the praise as he pulled his pants back on, smiling as he watched Lea, Finnick whistling. "damn Matinee... how did a guy like you get a girl like her?" he demanded, flirting. he knew Annie wouldn't mind, flirting was Finnick's way of dealing with his horrible, horrible life. "you can look, but touch her and your going to get a broken neck." Gale growled, warning Finnick off, the flirtatious man laughing as he shook his head. "nah, i can flirt, but touching is gonna get me hurt." he admitted nodding to Annie. the people at the Capitol where one thing... but Annie would never tolerate Finn touching a local girl.

he smirked a little as he revealed all of his soft skin to her, smirking as he kissed her slowly before kissing his way down her body, tracing each nipple with his tongue before suckling on them, his fingers tracing along her hips and inner thighs before sliding up and stroking the soft velvet opening, fingertips rubbing and teasing as he eagerly pleasured her.

Lea laughed softly as she tugged the hoodie annie had leant her into place, blushing ever so softly before shifting to wrap her arms around her mate, nuzzling her face against his neck to calm him down, worried about him. Annie snickered rolling her eyes as she looked at finnick,"Now. Everyone to the kitchen to eat. Manatee, sookie dropped off lea's medicine earlier, so you better make sure she takes it."She said snickering a little at lea's look because she'd just guaranteed gale was so going to follow lea around and bug her about it.

Katniss was whimpering and moaning as she squirmed, shivering as he touched her, wrapping her fingers into his soft hair. Tugging gently on the strands,"Peeta.Peeta please."she whimpered begging as she tried to get him up for a kiss.

Gale purred as he kissed her, smiling at her, forgetting about Finnick as he nibbled playfully, on her nose. "love you." he murmured softly before glaring at Annie. "i am NOT a Matinee! i'm a Fisher Cat dammit!... i mean... i'm a human... son of a bitch!" he cursed, annoyed, Finnick laughing a little. "calm down Gale, we're only teasing." he promised smiling at the other. "so, a Fisher Cat?" he asked, Gale shrugging. "that's what the Capitol melded my... genetic... something with." he admitted, both of Finnick's eyebrows shooting up as he stared at Gale. "...their... their messing with people's DNA?" Finnick asked, stunned and horrified. "shit..." he whispered, shaking his head as Gale picked up the pill bottle and smirked at Lea, opening it and dropping one on his tongue before kissing her furiously, slipping the little pill back far enough that she swallowed it reflexively before he turned to breakfast with a happy little hum.

Peeta chuckled as she yanked on her hair, and slowly, so very slowly kissed his way up her body, pressing his hard, wet length against her wet sex as he kissed her hard, tangling his tongue with hers before pulling back, panting. "do you want to?" he asked, not wanting to go too far. he didn't want to have sex with her if she wasn't ready. he at least knew how to keep her from getting pregnant.

"You're cute and adorable like a manatee."Lea teased rubbing her cheek against gale's shoulder, reassuring her mate. Even if they hadn't screwed with her dna, by just being with gale, she'd beome more cat like."They are. BAdly. I'm sure Seneca had a few things going on when he committed suicide."She said thoughtfully, wondering if seneca really was dead, or if they had 'killed' him just so they could have some more time to mess with him. Moaning softly as she kisse gale she yelped a little as she swallowed the pill ebfore following after him to get some pancakes."Unkind gale."She whined softly as she sat down.

Katniss panted, moaning as her hips rocked up against his, wanting more just from the feel of him pressed against her body."Please, oh please."She whimpered squirming as she kissed him hard, hands tangling in his hair, holding him against her.

Gale shook his head a little. "i am not!" he whined, pouting at her before shuddering at the reminder of Crane, closing his eyes. "they poked him with a lot of needles too... he grew a tail..." he admitted looking back at his own ass, as if making sure that there was nothing there, sighing in relief as he realized his ass was still the same. he smirked at her as she swallowed the pill and he shrugged. "well, at least you took it. it wasn't so bad taking medicine that way hmm?" he asked smiling at her. "i'll do it again tomorrow too, you can count on it, i know you won't take them otherwise." he teased, rubbing his cheek against hers affectionately. "did you still want to go fishing with us Gale? we could use a strong swimmer." Finnick admitted. "you could go diving for the Hard Clams and the Lobsters." Gale hesitated, looking at Lea, as if asking for permission to go out and have some fun.

he chuckled at her eagerness and nodded. "anything you say." he whispered, kissing her eagerly as he slid in, all at once to make the pain quick and sharp, but last a lot less as long than if he had gone slow. the quick motion saving Katniss a lot of pain from having her virginity taken. "f..fuck...oh god... so tight..." he moaned, arching against her. "g..god Katniss... feels so good.." he moaned, waiting for her to adjust before rolling his hips, sliding in and out of her gently, not about to admit the practice that he'd had. he was handsome, and just like Finnick... well, he didn't want to go into that.

Lea shuddered at that, laughing softly at him ecking his ass, smiling gently as she looked at him before nodding."No, its not the worst way to take medicine."She teased a little nuzzling him before waving gale away."Go." "I'll take care of her. No worries gale."Annie said smiling at the man looking worried about him beuse she didn't want him to get upset about going away from lea, even if it would do them good to do it every once in awhile.

Katniss yelped at the pain, whimpering softly as she shivered,wrapping her arms around him as he slid in and out of her, burying her face against his neck as she held him close, shivering."I love you."She muttered panting ever so softly, gasping as he shoved her over that shining edge, her orgasm tightening her body tightly around him.

he smiled at her and kissed her again, pleased with himself for thinking of such a good way to make her take her medicine, chuckling as he nuzzled her neck. "alright, i'll go..." he agreed, sighing softly as he kissed her neck a little. "i'll bring you back something really special." he promised, smiling at her a little as he gave her a slow, lingering kiss before finishing his breakfast and heading out with Finnick.

he panted against her neck, nuzzling her as he tried to ease the pain. "nnn... i love you too." he whispered panting softly as he moved along her body as he fucked her so sweet and gentle. groaning as he felt her cumming around him, riding her through her orgasm before pulling out, spilling his seed across the bed. no need to impregnate her, no matter how much he wanted children, he didn't want them until it was safe, and then only with her permission.

When he returned lea jumped on him, wrapping him up in a tight hug, holding him so tightly it was almost painful. Annie swallowed hard waving finnick into the kitchen while lea refused to be budged away from gale. "The peacekeepers stopped by today, to make sure we were alright, though I think they were trying to find their missing tributes. I got the feeling they were tracked to near here,but not here yet.Gale coming by sea probably helped."She muttered looking worried.

Katniss sighed softly shivering as she watched his fae as he came, shifting to push him down onto the bed, cuddling up to him as she panted."That was nice."She muttered not wanting to get moving now, she was achy ,and sore but she knew they should be getting up out of bed to do something, if only she could remember what.

Gale grunted as she slammed into him and he wrapped his arms tightly around her, trembling lightly against her as he held her, kissing her forehead. "shh love... shh..." he murmured softly. "it's alright..." Finnick was pale as he walked in, nodding at Annie. "they came onto my ship too." he admitted softly. "fortunately Gale can hold his breath for a long time, when they boarded he went into the water and stayed there until they where gone... he almost tried swimming back here on his own..." he admitted wrapping his arms around Annie. "i'm not sure what to do..." he admitted, watching as Gale picked Lea up and carefully settled her onto the couch, holding her as they comforted each other.

he smiled and nodded a little. "it was nice." he mumbled happily. "i just hope Rhubarb didn't hear that..." he muttered suddenly, startled as he remembered where they where a furious blush settling onto his cheeks. "we...er, should clean up..." he muttered as he heard the noises of someone cooking downstairs. "we have to find a way to help the people here..." he mumbled, nuzzling her neck a little.

Lea whined softly s she pressed her face against his chest, trying to calm down. "Good.I was worried."Annie said looking concerned as she relized that gale had been hidden well. Sighing softly he leaned into finnick before sighing softly."We'll figure out something. There has to be some way to get them protected and get capitol to leave us alone."She said looking concerned.

Katniss blushed pressing her cheek against his shoulder."Oh....yes.That would be bad."She said stuttering a little as she remembered where she had been. Swallowing hard she smiled softly, kissing before getting up."Yes. we'll do something,after we clean up."She said moving slowly, feeling stiff but knew that moving would help.

Gale smiled a little as he snuggled her, stroking her hair as he kissed her forehead. Finnick smiled at Annie and shook his head a little. "i don't see how... unless we can convince the Peacekeepers and Capitol members here that they've abandoned the uprising and just want to live here in peace and work..." he shook his head. "but i don't see that working..." he admitted simply. "not after all that they've been through..." he sighed a little and shook his head again. "the Capitol won't bother us i don't think, i'm a perfectly good lapdog for them..." he admitted smiling a little. "hell, they give me whatever i want..." he frowned. "maybe i can use that to my advantage for once?"

he smiled a little as he helped her up and into the shower, when they came back out he wadded up the sheets from the bed. "i'll wash these myself." he mused smiling a little as he took her hand and led the way down the stairs, Rhubarb grinning as she watched them. "better eat up, we're on afternoon shift." she admitted. "the Peacekeepers are already aware that we took in two of the poor experiments." she teased winking at them. "so we get extra food for being compliant." she admitted grinning. "by the way, your Sage, and your Parsley now." Peeta wrinkled his nose. "Parsley? really? i'm Parsley?" he complained, sulking as Rhubarb giggled.

Annie bit her lip,wrapping her arms around finnick's waist, leaning her forehead against his chest, sighing ever so softly."Maybe.But be careful."She said looking so worried about him because it scred her to consider what he had to do. Nuzzling his neck a little she sighed,"I'll go with you tonight.The sooner we talk to someone, the sooner we can figure out what we're going to do."

Katniss blushed a little smiling as she looked at the girl, before snickering a little."You do make good parsley. You taste good."She said snickering, shoving his shoulder a little before sighing as she started to eat."What do we do?What kind of work are we going to be doing?"She asked curious.

Finnick ran his hand along her back, sighing a little. "i don't want you there." he complained softly. "i don't want you to have to see that..." he whispered softly, blinking at her a little. "you need to stay here and take care of Lea and Gale... if the Peacekeepers come for them take them to the Caves." he ordered softly. the Caves where something that the peacekeepers didn't know about. they where underwater, but not far, and inside they where dry and stocked with years worth of dried and canned foods. Lea and Gale could easily hide there for weeks, years if they had to.

the girl giggled as Peeta blushed a little and he shook his head a little. "because your considered... brain dead i guess would be a good word for it, you get one of the easy tasks... you catch." she admitted smiling. "we're harvesting from the trees today." she admitted. "the good climbers go up in the trees and throw down the fruit to everyone else." she admitted smiling a little. "so you just have to catch the fruit and put it gently in the baskets. easy."

"Fine.I'll take care of gale and lea."She muttered looking so worried about him, wondering what it was going to cost him to talk to the captiol. Gently running her fingers through his hair, she gently pulled him down for a kiss. "I'll be fine."She muttered looking worried."You'll be careful?"

"Oh.Well that's easy enough. We can catch things."Katniss said snickering a little blooking over at peeta."Remember getting in that apple tossing contest with lea? She nearly beamed your head in for beating her."She snickered as she started to get ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom