Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, and he necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone

"Just look at his face, he needs to get the stick out of his arse." She stated and laughed. They did no harm nor did Jessie it wasn't cool to kick the cool dude out of the club. It was a remarkable lack of style. Lily continued to dance with Ethan having a grand time and later they would relax and cuddle together.

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Lily

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Ethan, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

Jade laughed when Julia did the fishy and continued to chant with the rest of the crowd, she couldn't have asked for a better night. Ethan continued to dance with Lily as the music played, "I agree he does need to get the stick out of his arse by the look on his face it must be painful" ,Ethan stated with a small laugh.

Jasper smiled when Kat got in on the chant he was so happy to have met her and he was liking her more and more the more time they spent together. When the music stopped he looked at Kat and gave her a smile that told her he was indeed happy with the way the night turned out.

2lbeuqa.jpg

"Indeed, I know I wouldn't be happy with a stick or a bug up mine he really should remove his." Lily said and began to laugh with him. Tonight was great they had great friends to hang out with everything was good. When the music stopped, Lily looked up at Ethan and wrapped her arms around him wanting to kiss him but she was too short.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Jasper; sees Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia, Jessie

When the music for the one song ended, Kat frowned. It was getting late and she had to work the next morning. As much as she didn't want the night to end, she did have to get home. "I wish I didn't have to," she said. "But I have to head home." She sighed softly, the sadness evident as she did so. "I have to work in the morning." Looking up at Jasper, she smiled at him. "Mind walking me home?" she asked. Luckily, her car was already at the complex. Since she'd decided to go to the pub earlier, she made it a point to walk earlier on, just in case. "I'm sorry if I'm dragging you away earlier than you'd wanted," she added.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A dark purple cocktail dress.
Tagging anyone
"man its time to go home and I was having so much fun"Julia began to pretend to pout. She then went and got her purse and drank the last of her rum and coke . she walked over to Jade "well I'm ready to head back to my locker room that i use for a place to live in ". She hoped that last phone call was not her dad getting mad about jasper's fight in the super center. she also hoped he was not waiting for her at her little place to live in for that was not going to be fun dealing with while she was drunk.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

Ethan leaned down to kiss Lily knowing she wanted him to, after breaking the kiss he smiled and looked into her eyes. "Do you wanna get going?" ,he asked wondering if she wanted to head out.

When Kat apologized for leaving Jasper laughed, "I'm only here because I wanted to spend some more time with you" ,Jasper admitted. His cheeks turned a bit red and he smiled nervously, "We do always have tomorrow now that we know we live so close we can just talk to each other when ever we want if that's cool with you".

"Alright hun let's rally up the gang and get going, Oh and word of advice if Ethan and Jasper stop for a few seconds just keep walking because it means they're pissing" ,Jade stated her words were a little slurred but she knew what she was talking about. She remembered when they all went out the first time to the pub and how the two of them had no shame in just going where they stood and she ended up getting an eyeful something she wasn't too crazy about.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily smiled as they kissed, glad he caught on to her vibe. She continued to smile after the kiss was broken, looking back into his eyes. "Yeah might as well call it a night, I think the others have the same Idea." She stated looking at the other groups. "Plus it's getting late, and if it gets too late there won't be much cuddling, there'd be more sleeping." She stated. Lily knew if they were out too late they'd end up falling asleep.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat nodded and smiled at Jasper. "We have tomorrow," she said as she touched his arms gently. "And the day after that." She moved his arms to touch his stomach. "And the day after that and the day after that and..." her voice trailed and she giggled softly. Looking up at him, her smile only grew bigger, brighter. "I'm glad we live so close. And I'd like to just talk whenever. In fact..." She reached into her purse and took out a pen and then took a hold of his hand and wrote her number on his palm. "That's my number. And my apartment number. Now you have it," she giggled.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A dark purple cocktail dress.
Tagging anyone
Julia giggled and said "okay I will remember to keep walking no worries I wont try to peek". she was teasing about peeking she knew she wont . she used a chair to steady herself for she had a dissey spell. She knew the Alcohol was starting to come out of her system and the hang over was starting. She hoped she gets home so she can lay down and get some rest.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"You're absolutely right and I want to get some cuddling in tonight" ,Ethan stated with a smile. He leaned his head up against hers and kissed her again quickly. "How about we make our way over to Jasper and Kat".

Jasper smiled brightly as Kat spoke and when she touched him he got chills but in a good way, "Well I am glad you gave it to me thank you" ,Jasper stated. He then took the pen from her and grabbed her hand and wrote his info on it, "And now you have mine too feel free to call or text or stop by whenever you'd like" ,Jasper stated happily.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily smiled, and kissed Ethan again she loved him to death. "Alright, we can walk together since we all live in the same place, unless the two want some alone time." She said giggling softly, she thought it was cute that Jasper was hanging around a girl other than her, Jade, and Julia.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled when Jasper wrote his information on her hand in return. She'd definitely be holding onto that and putting it to memory, that was for sure. Giggling softly, she took his arm and asked, "Should we find the others and head out then?"

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"Yeah we should find the others and make our way home I don't want you to be tired at work tomorrow even if I don't want to part from you" ,Jasper said in agreement with a smile. He looked up and seen Ethan making his way over to them with Lily, after they met up they went off to find Jade and Julia to let them know they were leaving.

(Exit to Sunny Hill Apartment Complex)

Posting as Julia
She saw Jasper and kat and ethen and Lilly come over. "Time to go "julia said to jade. She followed them out the door to were they all lived but her.
(Exit to sunny hills apartment complex )

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat nodded and smiled and followed him in finding everyone so that they could head on back to Sunny Hill Apartments. Luckily, it wasn't too far of a walk... not that she minded since she was thoroughly enjoying every moment she had with Jasper.

(Exits to Sunny Hill Apartment Complex)

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily walked out with Ethan and the others heading home.

(Exit to the apartment)

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

When Paul pulled in to the parking lot of the Fuze Box he looked at everyone in the car, "If you guys need a ride home I'll be around alright just give me a call and I'll come pick yous up" ,Paul stated with a smile. Jasper got out of the car and opened the door for Kat and Joseph did the same for Murrin, Joseph then held his arm out for the woman to grab onto, "It's time for me to show you a good time Murrin I want to see you smile and I intend to do my best to make that happen" ,Joseph told Murrin with a smile.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)afternoon
Sally walked into the fuse box and took one quick look at her money and noted she had enoch to make this night really fun.she went over to the bar and got a drink and sat down .she waited a bit to see who all was on the dance floor before going out their and dance.she knew she was going to hit it sooner or later.
gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Name:Eva Wilson
Ring name /nickname:none
Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Tagging :anyone
Eva walked into the Fuze box looking for the wrestler Jade.She heard from some people she talked to at the hotel where she be staying till she could check out sunny hill apartment complex that this place was populer and sometimes the wrestlers went there. she knew what the girl looked like from TV but did not see her yet. she went over to the bar and ordered herself a beer.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Joseph, Murrin

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Jasper, Kat

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Murrin smiled as Joseph helped her out of the car. "Sounds good," she said softly, blushing a little. She took hold of his arm, stumbling just a little, as she let him lead her into the club. She trembled a little as she watched all the people around her. They all looked so put together, so graceful and coordinated, so very sophisticated. It made her feel ordinary and frumpy, like she wanted to hide in a corner. Swallowing hard, she had to muster up all of her courage to walk inside. As she did, she tripped on the carpeting.

Kat smiled, holding Jasper's hand as he led her into the club. She waved at Paul as they left and began to bop her head a little as the music began to echo about them the closer they got to the club and even more so once they opened the door to go inside. She giggled a little, giddy with excitement to be out with him and oh so ready to dance with him.

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Kat, Joseph, Jasper

As Mark entered the Fuze Box he caught sight of his new friends along with his sister. He saw her with Joseph and that made him grin broadly. Suddenly, he saw her trip, her cheeks going red. The urge to run to her side was strong, but he knew he had to hold back. She was with Joseph just then. He had to let the guy take care of her. He was a good guy and he trusted him. It was just a matter of letting go of the natural brotherly instinct. Slowly, casually, he approached them and waved, giving them all a smile.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

When Murrin tripped Joseph caught her and gave her a look that told her it was alright, "Don't worry Murrin you're with me tonight and I promise I won't let anyone make fun of you if you stumble a little" ,he told her. Joseph knew that Murrin got embarrassed every time she tripped or stumbled and he wanted her to know he wouldn't let anyone hurt her feelings while he was around. When Joseph spotted Mark he smiled and waved to the man as he approached them.

Jasper smiled as Kat began to bop her head as they walked in he was excited to get back in there and dance with Kat. He didn't care what he looked like or if he made a fool of himself any more all that mattered to him was having fun with Kat and letting go for a little while. Jasper waved at Mark as the man came over as well, "So who wants drinks? Ethan should be here soon and I'm pretty sure Lily will be with him or meeting up with him" ,Jasper stated after receiving a text from Ethan saying that he was gonna be at the club soon.

35ap4wi.jpg

Attire:Grey and Black Camo pants, Tight Black t-shirt, black work boots
Tagging:Anyone

After Jade left the hospital and went to her apartment and got ready to meet up with everyone at the Fuze Box. She had really wanted to stay with her father but he told her to leave and go out with her friends and have some fun. When she got to the Fuze Box she spotted Jasper and the rest of the crew and made her way over to them. "Hey guys I made it" ,she stated right before forcing a smile. It wasn't hard to tell she was still upset and worried for her father.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)night time
Sally watched as a crowd of people started coming in and she thought to herself "now the party is starting". she did not know much about wrestling so she had no idea a bunch of wrestlers and friends were all here. she finished up her drink and caught a dance with a guy near by.
gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Name:Eva Wilson
Ring name /nickname:none
Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Tagging :anyone
(friday night June 6th 2014)
Eva could not believe her eyes not only was the girl Jade here whom she came here to mange. This was her lucky day but she also noted they was here with some girls no matter she just wanted to chat with Jade about becoming her agent. she also had to take note that Jade was a very hot girl . she walked on over to the girl and with her drink in hand and said "excuse me your Jade right well can I buy you a drink and talk about maybe becoming your agent"? she hoped the girl would take her up on her offer if not it was back to the farm .

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them, and moccasins for shoes
Tagging: any

"YEEEEEEEEEEEPPPIIEEEEEEEEE" Cool Dude yelled out as he came into the club. walking right over to the security guard that had told him to leave the night before lifted his leg and wiggled his foot at him "OK FOR THE DAY RIGHT MAN. ALL BETTER RIGHT?" the security guard gave him a quick look and nodded his head yes and cool dude continued on dancing his way over to the dance floor and looking around at the rest of the people in the club looking for familiar faces. making his way way over to Jasper and Kat "Hey guys yous came back cool man what are yous all up to man. i like went to the arena for the show today man and guess what man . the show wasn't today man " laughing " Can you believe that man how silly am i man" laughing more "so now that i am back on track who is ready for tomorrow man"

2w3rmzl.jpg

Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Joseph, Murrin, Jade

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Jasper, Kat, Jade

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Kat, Joseph, Jasper, Jade

Murrin smiled and blushed. She was grateful that Joseph was so kind and understanding. She almost got the sense he was protecting her in some ways and that felt nice... nice for it to be someone other than her brother, for it to be someone she actually liked. Biting down on her lip, she looked down at her feet for a moment and then back up into his eyes. "Thanks," she said softly before catching sight of Mark walking up to them all.

Kat nuzzled Jasper and giggled, still bopping her head a bit to the sound of the music. When he mentioned drinks, she smiled. "I'm game for one," she said. "Joseph? Murrin?" She then turned and saw Mark and waved. "Mark, you in for a drink?"

Mark grinned and nodded. "Sure thing," he said. He walked over to Murrin and Joseph, giving Joseph a nod and smile. He could see that his sister was happy and that made him glad. He knew she would be and he was dying for details but knew they'd have to wait for a later time. Right now this was about her having a good time, something she never had and sorely needed. "How was dinner?" he asked them both.

As Kat nuzzled Jasper a bit, ready to go with him to get drinks, she noticed Jade approaching. She gave her a smile and waved at her. She could see she was still upset and didn't blame her. She'd had a rough day to say the least so she hoped she could let loose a little and know that they were all there for her as well as Mike. Besides, Ryan would get his. She knew that Jasper would see to that in the ring at the show. And no doubt that wouldn't be the end of it either. They were a family and what Ryan had done was despicable. They would make sure he paid in sums for what he did.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Attire:Grey and Black Camo pants, Tight Black t-shirt, black work boots

Jasper laughed at what Cool Dude had said, "Ah so you skipped a day? That happens to me sometimes too" ,Jasper stated with a small laugh. He then looked over at his brother and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Wanna know something really trippy man this is my brother Joey I just met him for the first time today" ,Jasper told Cool Dude. He thought it was funny how the man dealt with the guard that had kicked him out the night before about his shoes and the best part was Jasper knew damn well that Cool Dude didn't show the guard his moccasins to be an asshole at all but the guard no doubt took it as an insult.

As Kat asked everyone if they were up for drinks Joseph nodded and he held Murrin close to him he was so ready to have some fun and get to know Murrin even further. When Mark asked how dinner was Joseph smiled, "Well I sure enjoyed it and I do hope Murrin feels the same there were a few bumpy moments but nothing to bad" ,Joseph stated in response. Jasper nodded in agreement, "My father thought it would be funny to pull a prank on us all and make us think he ran off without paying for dinner so I think we all got a little worked up from that too" ,Jasper stated. Joseph looked to Cool Dude and held his hand out after Jasper introduced him he wanted to get to know as many people and make as many friends as possible and he was glad Jasper was introducing him to people.

When the woman approached Jade and asked if she wanted a drink Jade nodded, "Yeah actually we were all gonna head over to the bar and gets drinks so you're more then welcome to buy me one and after I'll get you one sound good?" ,Jade said in response. She had to admit that the woman was sexy and she definitely didn't mind hanging out with her even if it were for just the night.

"Alright then let's go get some drinks guys and start this night off, Jesse you want a drink I'm buying first round" ,Jasper stated.

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

When Kevin got to the Fuse Box he took a look around and automatically knew that this place was somewhere he would be spending a lot of his time. He made his way over to the bar and sat down to wait for Nancy to get there while he waited the bartender approached him and asked if he would like a drink, "Just a sprite for now bro don't wanna get dizzy before the lady friend gets here ya know what I mean?" ,Kevin stated in response.

Back
Top Bottom