Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)night time
gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Name:Eva Wilson
Ring name /nickname:none
Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Tagging :anyone
(friday night June 6th 2014)
Sally heard cool dude as he came in and smirked.she finished up the dance she was doing with some guy and left him hanging and wanting more.she then made her way over to the big crowd and walked right up to Jesse aka cool dude and said "hello "my name is Sally would you like to dance or get a drink with me ".she looked over her shoulder at the other people and said "hey may i Join the party".

Eva smiled at Jade and said "alright you may buy me a drink after i get you want and would you mind talking about taking me on as your agent or later ". Eva had giggled at cool dude and the way he was he seemed like someone you would like to invite to your party. She hoped she could get Jade to take her on as her agent so that she could stay here for she liked the girl and would not be so bad to get to know the girl more.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Joseph, Murrin, Jade

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Jasper, Kat, Jade, Jessie

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Kat, Joseph, Jasper, Jade, Jessie

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Both Murrin and Kat giggled at Cool Dude. Murrin definitely had never met anyone quite like him and Mark couldn't help but grin both at what happened with Cool Dude and at the fact that his sister was having a good time. Murrin then nodded at Joseph. "Yes, I had a good time. Even with the prank," she admitted, moving a bit closer to Joseph. Mark's grin only broadened at the sight. He could see the guy was taking a liking to his sister and though it felt a bit odd not to be at her side, he couldn't be happier to give that up to a better a guy or for a better reason.

Mark and Murrin then both nodded and smiled at Cool Dude. Murrin waved while Mark extended his hand. "Hey, the name's Mark. I'm Murrin's brother." He gestured toward his sister standing by Joseph's side. "Glad to meet you and can't wait for the show tomorrow. It's gonna kick ass." Murrin just giggled at her brother and stumbled a little where she stood. "Word is Ryan Walker is gonna get his ass handed to him, right?"

Kat just giggled. She really liked Mark for saying that and hoped that Ryan got what was coming, not just for what he'd done to Jasper the other day but for what he'd done to Mike and Jade. Turning toward Cool Dude, she gave him a wave. "Hi, Cool Dude... it's Kitty Kat," she said giggling a bit and shaking her head. Looking back at Jasper, she placed a hand against his chest and smiled. "Drinks and then a dance."

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

"Hey Big guys also big sized brother , I got a brother to but i aint seen him in such a LONG time soo very long man. I heard he might be coming down this end some day . But man what a way out there thing to find out you have a brother so far into things huh man. Cray crazy man" he spun around at Sally saying hello and asking if he wanted to dance or have a drink he shook his head yes "Sure i love to dance and we can have a quick drink big man's buying for everyone " cool dude said laughing with a big smile on his face . Then he kinda spouted out loudly "HEY BIG GUY SALLY AND COOL DUDE IS HAVIN' A DRINK TO MANN!!!!!"

"KITTY KAT IS IN THE HOUSE YAY!!! hey kat this is Sally , Sally this is The Kitty Kat lady she is a cool person i think she is dating the big guy " again with a major smile on his face. putting his arm on Sally "So what's up Sally . It's groovey to meet you"

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Sally let out a laugh and said "nice to meet you kitty kat and big dude ". she turned to cool dude and said "nice to meet you cool dude as well as for whats up just trying to have some fun and party and you seem like the life of this one". She did not mind his arm normally she would if men touched her but Cool dude seemed to be to be lucky.

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Grey and Black Camo pants, Tight Black t-shirt, black work boots
Tagging:Anyone

"Oh yeah we can talk about that later if you'd like I could use a manager" ,Jade stated in response to Eva giving the woman a friendly smile. When Cool Dude mentioned that Jasper was buying drinks Jade laughed, "Well I guess I'm not gonna be buying you the first drink Eva Jasper is" ,Jade said patting Jasper on the chest. "The guy's made of money anyway he is after all the face of A.W.O.L" ,she continued sucking up a bit. Jasper just gave her a friendly shove then looked to everyone, "Alright first round's on me guys let's get to the bar" ,Jasper stated. The big man had no problems buying drinks for everyone in the group he did indeed make a lot of money and he wanted to have fun so he figured he was spending his money on something very worth while.

Joseph laughed at Cool Dude's comment about him being big sized he liked the guy already and could tell he was a lot of fun to be around. When Murrin stumbled a bit Joseph held her close to him and gave her a smile and at the mention of getting drinks and that Jasper was buying he smiled, "Awesome let's go then we can get to dancing" ,he stated giving Murrin another smile.

As they walked to the bar Jasper answered Mark's question, "Walker is going to be used as a mop to clean the floors with tomorrow I'm gonna wipe the arena with his face after what he did to Mike he'll be lucky to walk out of the place" ,Jasper told him. He then looked to Kat and bit his bottom lip, "I really can't wait to dance with you Kat" ,he stated as he looked into her eyes. When they got to the bar Jasper ordered a long island iced tea as did Joseph and Jade he then looked at the rest of the group, "You all can place your orders with the bartender and I'll pay for it" ,Jasper stated. He then looked to the bartender, "Put it all on my tab I'll pay you at the end of the night like usual". The bartender gave Jasper a nod letting him know he was alright with that and that he trusted him.

gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Eva smiled at Jade and said "alright sounds good to me after all this place looks fun might as well relax and have some fun". Eva walked up to the bar and got herself a beer on Jasper's tab.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Joseph, Murrin, Jade, Sally

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph, Jasper, Kat, Jade, Jessie, Sally

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Murrin, Kat, Joseph, Jasper, Jade, Jessie

Mark just laughed at Cool Dude. The guy was spacey, but he could tell the guy was also a lot of fun and the sort you wanted around at a place like the Fuze Box or just anywhere when you were hanging out and looking to have a good time. He nodded at Sally and smiled. He also couldn't help but laugh a bit at Jasper's comments about Ryan. He honestly couldn't wait for the show. More than ever he was excited to go and see what happened. He knew Ryan was going to get his ass kicked and then som and it was going to be great. Just then turned to Murrin and Joseph. "Well you guys go get your drinks and dance. I'm going to meander and dance myself." He gave Murrin a knowing wink and then Joseph a nod. He knew the guy would take good care of his sister and later on he'd talk to Murrin and get details.

Kat smiled and giggled. Cool Dude was definitely one of a kind there was no doubt about that. She gave Sally a kind wave and then nuzzled Jasper a bit when he mentioned his fight he'd be having with Ryan the next day. She knew Ryan had it coming and a part of her hoped he got more than his just desserts given what he'd done.

Going up to the bar, Kat ordered herself a berry mojito and Murrin got a strawberry margarita. Murrin nearly tripped as she moved away from the bar, but she managed to lean against Joseph for balance, blushing a bit as she did so. When Kat was nearly done with her drink, she looked up at Jasper and smiled at him. "So, you gonna ask me to dance?" she prodded.

Murrin bit down on her lip as she watched them, nearly done with her own drink. As she stood there, she wondered if Joseph would soon be asking her to dance as well.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade smiled and nodded in agreement to Eva's words, "Hell yeah this place is all about relaxing and having fun and the day I've had I need to relax" ,Jade told the woman. She draped her arm around Eva's shoulders and began to sip on her long island iced tea the drink was cool and refreshing and tasted amazing.

When Jasper finished his drink he set the glass down and looked at the bartender, "I want another one of those when I get back, actually refill everyone's drinks and put it on my tab" ,Jasper stated. He was having fun and knew his friends would repay him some other time that was how it usually worked within their little group and it was a pretty good system they had amongst themselves. Jasper looked to Kat and smiled, "Yes, yes I am going to ask you to dance beautiful, may I have this dance and many more tonight?" ,Jasper asked as he held his hand out for Kat to take.

Joseph held Murrin close when she had tripped he wanted her to know she could count on him to be there to catch her every time and he wanted to be. When she leaned against him for balance he smiled at her feeling good knowing she trusted him. After he finished his drink he set his glass on the bar then looked at Murrin, "Would you like to dance with me? I promise I'll guide you every step of the way" ,Joseph told her with a smile.

gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Eva smiled and asked the bartender to hold a beer for it on Jasper's tab . she merely pointed to the big guy and said "on his tab". she turned to Jade and said "okay you said you need a time to relax cause from the way you sound your day was not to good alright I will give you the time of your life cause I love the fact your a female wrestler wrestling in a man's sport". she drank the last of her beer gave the empty bottle back to the bartender and said "dance with me Jade ".

15x4wtg.gif

Name:Nancy Smith
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any) n/a
Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: any/ kevin s.
(Friday June 6, 2014; early evening)

Walking into the Fuze Box it was so crowded she couldn't even begin to see where the man she had met earlier in the day might be. She only stepped a few feet into the place and then stepped to the side to be out of the way of the main low of traffic. She was so nervous in a place like this she kept looking around hoping to spot Kevin but she didn't really know where to start looking. She could see Jasper in the distance and recognized him right away but with his size even in a place with a lot of other wrestlers he stood out like a sore thumb. Still even when she stood on her tippy toes she just couldn't find Kevin she figured he might not even be there yet so for a little bit she would hang out over near the entrance just to try and spot if he walked in.

331qaeg.jpg

Taking the beer that he had gotten from Jasper's kindness of putting it on tab for him he chugged it down and then turned to Sally. "So Sally we did the drinking part now how about some crazy dancing. just give me a moment and i will be right back ok . got to see if the DJ man can play something REALLY cool to dance to " with a big smile on his face he began to walk away but turned back for a moment to Sally"Now don't you go running off on my while i am gone i swear i'll be right back in a jiffy" Jessie Skipped the whole way over to the DJ table and spoke with the DJ for a moment before making his way back over to Sally "he said he would play my song soon hehehehe" he broke into one of his silly laughs and giggling moments before calming down again "I gots to tell you though I don't know to many new dances but i sure do have fun doing some cool old dances i hope that's ok with you.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Sally started the night off with a strawberry wine cooler. she giggled at Jesse and was starting to really like the guy. "yes we did the drink and crazy dancing sounds like my kind of fun ". she watched him walk away then turn back telling her not to run off and she hollered back "would not dream of it". she giggled as she watched him skip all the over to the Dj and when he came back she was still giggling a bit. she smiled and nodded her head and said "cool i wounder what song you wanted him to play and as for the cool old dances I would not mind doing them with you as long as you do not mind teaching me the steps". she stepped closer to Jessie smiling and using her body to flirt with him by wiggling it in a funny way.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: black corset with red lace, and a red and black tutu, black boots, while leggings, and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014,Early Evening)

Lily walked down to the Fuze box it didn't bother her but it was kinda chilly and she forgot her jacket. Instead of going inside to join everyone she was determined to wait for Ethan outside. After a bit she was freezing, and decided to go inside. Lily saw nearly everyone but Ethan, so she went to the bar, and sat down ordering something to warm her up.

331qaeg.jpg

Tagging: any / Sally

Taking Sally's hand he lead her down to the dance floor as the song that was playing came to a end a big smile came across his face.
"Here we go "

("Come on baby
Let's do the twist
Come on baby
Let's do the twist
Take me by my little hand
And go like this

Ee-yah twist
Baby, baby twist
Ooh yeah, just like this
Come on little miss and do the twist")

As the song began to play He took Sally's hands and started to sway his legs back and forth and going up and down doing the twist. "Come on baby and do the twist." He sang out to Sally while continuing to do the twist.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Sally giggled and said "heck yea do not want you to have all the fun now do we". she started doing the twist as the song played . she watching his moves and copying them very well for someone who did not even know how to do the old danced. She smiled at Jesse and said "your going to have to show me some more old dances this is fun ".

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

35ap4wi.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black Jeans, White button up shirt, Black work boots

Jade finished up her drink and nodded in agreement when Eva asked her to dance, "Alright let's go then" ,she stated in response. Jade took the woman's hand and led her onto the dance floor. When the twist came on Jade laughed knowing that it was probably Jesse's doing, she grabbed Eva's hands and began to do the twist Jade wasn't bad at all seeing her father taught her all the older dances when she was a little girl.

Ethan walked into the club and looked around for Lily, he spotted Jasper and then rest of the crew pretty quickly but Jasper was always easy to spot no matter where he was. When Ethan finally seen Lily he made his way over to her and put his arm around her waist, "Hey love how was your day? I have missed you so much and I am so ready to just have some fun I had a pretty long day today" ,Ethan stated giving Lily a smile before kissing her on the cheek. "How about I buy you a drink"?

After drinking down his Sprite Kevin took a look around to see if Nancy had come in yet he spotted her near the entrance and he could tell she was trying to stay away from the crowd. He got off of the bar stool and made his way over to the woman when he got to her he smiled, "You made it" ,he stated happily. "Come on let's get this night started and get some drinks" ,Kevin then grabbed a hold of her hand and led her over to the bar so that they could order. When they got to the bar Kevin flagged down the bartender and ordered a jack and coke then turned to Nancy, "What are you having"?

gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Eva giggled at the song and said "hell yea the twist". she did the twist along with Jade moving her body to the beat pretty well. Living on the farm did her justice . she also knew a bunch of country songs and knew how to country line dance. she was a little old fashioned as well as a good dancer to the new age music. She had nothing else to do at home besides dance and work on the farm. Well she did get the best out of the fights with her brothers causing them to back down from picking on her seeing they got what they wanted but still they picked on her some times to see if she kept the lessons they tought her . Eva looked at Jade and said "wow you dance good I like the way you move".

15x4wtg.gif

Name:Nancy Smith
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any) n/a
Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: any/ kevin s.
(Friday June 6, 2014; early evening)

when she saw Kevin walking over she felt so much better but before she knew it he had her hand and was leading her across the room to the bar "Oh well um o ok" she stuttered out caught up in the surprise of the moment she hadn't got the chance to brace herself for the station she was getting into. as they came up to the bar and he asked what she wanted she was struck with shock. What to say she was stuck in a stupid daze for a second. she hardly ever drank and couldn't think of one thing to say she didn't want to sound stupid for picking something to girly nor did she want to look stupid by drinking to heavy "ummm a margarita would be fine i guess" she finally blurted out. "I am glad you were here and all i was afraid i might get stood up. I am not used to doing this sort of thing especially just going out with someone i don't really know." she stated honestly.

331qaeg.jpg

"hey Sally man it's totally groovy we can do all the old dances you wanna learn or just invent some crazy new dances on the spot. Got to say i'm like totally having a blast with you" he said as he continued to dance. going so low with the twist that his knees were touch the floor and then back up he would go. "weeeeeeeee yeahh cool man cool."

kelly-clarkson.jpg

"well Cool dude I'm having a great time and did not know you was a wrestler then again did not watch much of that sport but now i will watch just to see your match's and as for the dancing how about you teach me some old dances and i can teach you some of mine then we can invent some to while we are at it "she said with a chuckle at how he was acting . She was loving every moment with him he was funny and outgoing just her type of man.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: black corset with red lace, and a red and black tutu, black boots, while leggings, and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014,Early Evening)

When she felt an arm around her she looked quickly to see who it was it was one of three, Jessie cause he's crazy, Jade because she's flirty or Ethan because they're in love. It was Ethan she smiled brightly. "Ello dear, it was good, boring but good. I missed you too, Me too tonight will be great. Aww my poor baby, you alright?" She asked wanting to make sure he was fine. Lily giggled when he kissed her cheek. "A drink would be lovely dear."

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; sees Murrin, Joseph

Kat smiled as she took the final sip of her berry mojito and set the empty glass down. Looking up at Jasper, she happily placed her hand in his larger one taking in its lovely warmth. "Sounds good. Lead the way," she said with a giggle and giving him a wink. She was giddy with excitement that he was having a good time and really getting into things. It was a far cry from the other day when he'd been so uncomfortable in the place. Now, he was at ease, letting go and just totally himself. It made her happy to see him that way. "Can't wait for you to hold me and for us to sway and get lost in this music," she added.

Murrin blushed and smiled when Joseph caught her. Since the moment they'd met he'd been nothing but nice to her--kind and attentive. And in a way that just made her feel special, like she mattered in some way. It wasn't something she was used to at, but she had to admit it felt nice to have someone show such interest. She'd caught the way Mark had been watching them and he'd been all smiles so she knew he approved, which only made her own thoughts on the matter that much stronger. Looking into Joseph's eyes, she smiled at him, her tummy fluttering, her heart pounding. Giving him a nod and a special smile meant for him, she said, "Somehow I know you will... all right, let's dance." She then bit down on her lip shyly and waited for him to lead her out onto the dance floor.

Mark was across the way dancing with a girl and noticed the interactions between Joseph and Murrin. He saw Murrin glance his way and he'd grinned at her. He knew she was seeking some sort of reassurance from him and he was most certainly going to give it. He knew damn well she liked Joseph. It was plain as freakin' day to him and probably to a lot of people. But he'd never say that out loud. He knew how touchy and delicate such things were especially when you were dealing with people like his sister who were terrified of being rejected in the smallest of ways. He was proud of her for everything she'd done during the day. She'd gotten out, made friends, had dinner with them and was now, for lack of a better word, on her first date ever. He just hope it continued to go well. From the vibe he was getting, he had high hopes there and that was all that mattered. Still grinning, he then turned back to the girl he was dancing with.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade smiled and continued to dance she then grabbed Eva's hand and led her over to where Jessie and Sally when they were near the two Jade continued to do the twist kinda competing with Jessie in a friendly way. "So Jessie we should do the electric slide and then the chicken dance I'm sure we can get the whole club in on it" ,Jade suggested with a small laugh. Deep down she was kinda hoping he agreed to it, seeing the whole club break out to do the chicken dance would be pretty damn amusing and fun and Jade could use a laugh and a good time.

When they got onto the floor Jasper took Kat's hands and smiled as he started to mimic Jessie's movements, the big guy was familiar with the twist and other older dances but he had never done them before. "This is kinda fun leave it to Jessie to really get things going the guy is just fun and he's started a dance I'm pretty familiar with" ,Jasper stated with a small laugh. Already he knew that the night was going to be great and that was exactly what everyone needed after the day they all had.

Joseph took Murrin's hands and led her onto the floor, "Alright apparently we've time traveled back to the fifty's and everyone's doing the twist, let me show you, take my hands an hold on tight then twist your body just like this" ,Joseph stated as he began to twist. He made sure he had Murrin's hands so if she slipped he could catch her without it being too noticeable and if anyone did notice and said anything they'd hear it if not get socked in the face.

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black Jeans, White button up shirt, Black work boots

When the bartender brought their drinks in Kevin thanked the man and gave him a tip before sipping on his drink, "Wow that's pretty good it's just right as a matter of fact" ,Kevin stated very content with how his drink was mixed. He leaned his elbow onto the bar as he sipped his drink and looked at Nancy he took his shades off so that she could see the look in his eyes as he spoke to her, "I would never stand up a lady a ho maybe but a lady never I like you chicka if you couldn't tell and I think you need someone like me to show you how to have fun, you spend WAY too much time worrying about your job and your fatass bigot of a boss that I think you're too afraid to let go and have fun and Kevin Shaw is the cure for all that" ,Kevin stated with a smile.

"I just got back from visiting Mike in the hospital, Ryan and his buddy Ray destroyed the pub and broke Mike's ribs" ,Ethan told Lily. The man was on the verge of tears, Mike had taken him in when he first came to the states and started training at the age of fifteen so Mike was like a father to Ethan for a while. Ethan knew Jade's pain because he cared for the man as well, "I swear if Walker's friends show their faces during Jasper's match I'm going to mess them up real bad" ,Ethan stated. He then led Lily over to the bar and sat down next to Kevin and his lady friend who he realized was Nancy from work.

"Hey Nancy I've never seen you in here it's about time you had some fun" ,Ethan stated. He then looked to Kevin, "Hello mate Ethan Kase you must be Kevin Shaw the new guy in town" ,Ethan held out his hand and shook Kevin's.

"Kid Sadystyk I'm a huge freaking fan bro I can't wait to see you in action tomorrow" ,Kevin stated. He was a bit shocked that the man even knew his name but he wasn't going to complain. "Let me buy you and your lady friend a drink Ethan".

"Oh this is Lily my lovely girlfriend she has been through a lot with me and I am a lucky lucky man to have her, I'll have a rum and coke and seeing as you're buying this round I'll buy the next" ,Ethan stated with a friendly smile. He liked Kevin already and could tell the man was not only good in the ring but he had a great personality as well. "So what do you think of that wanker we call a boss?" ,Ethan asked knowing that he had probably met with Kevin already.

Kevin let out a laugh, "Well he has a real bad attitude and he is a complete racist it's disgusting also he treats women like shit and that's just wrong in my opinion" ,Kevin stated in response.

"You're going to fit right in with our crowd none of us like that fat bastard welcome aboard mate" ,Ethan stated with another smile. He then looked to Lily when the bartender got to them, "What are you having love?"

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; sees Murrin, Joseph

Kat giggled when Jasper started leading her in a 50s twist. "Now this is awesome!" she exclaimed getting into it. She twisted her hips and body, making the dance her own. It was definitely a 50s style dance, but being the dancer she was, she modernized it with her own style and flair. "And yeah, he definitely is fun. And so are you." She leaned toward Jasper and gave him a kiss as she continued to dance and giggle, having a total blast on the dance floor with the one man she wanted above all others.

Murrin held tightly onto Joseph's hands and did her best to mimic his movements. She felt awkward to say the least. Awkward, frumpy... you name it. She bit down on her lip as she concentrated, trying so hard not to stumble or worse... fall. But she was glad that Joseph seemed intent on teaching her, being there for her. She could see it in his eyes, feel it in the way he held onto her. As she moved, she tried to just let go and relax and for the most part she managed, but then she felt her feet slip. Suddenly, she felt the eyes on her as people turned to look. That only made her nervous, so very self conscious. Again, she slipped, more eyes were on her and then came the whispers. Her cheeks felt warm at that point, but she tried not to pay attention to any of if. Instead she focused on Joseph. She really liked him and he was being so sweet to her... and then again, she slipped and then she heard the giggles and snickers. Looking up at Joseph she smiled weakly. "Maybe I should just stand still..." she said quietly.

Mark was watching from a short distance away while dancing. He had to really tamp down the urge to go to Murrin and be there for her. But he knew this wasn't the time. He had to back off as the older brother. Taking a deep breath, he just continued dancing and watched, knowing that if he had to, he'd be there in a second. But he knew Joseph would be there for his sister. He knew it in his gut. He just had to continue getting used to the idea.

Back
Top Bottom