Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A dark purple cocktail dress.
Tagging anyone
Julia giggled and said "all right then here i go ". she mimicked Jess holding her nose like he did and wave her arms the same way and moving her body as well. She was giggling so hard she was glade she did not bring her drink with her. she looked to Jess and said "do not tell dad I was drunk around some guys he go crazy knowing i was doing the fishy with you". she looked to Jade and said "glad we came out here its so much fun". Julia turned to Lilly and said "yes I'm having a blast ".

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Lily

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Ethan, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

Jade laughed then went along with Jessie's dance, "Hell yeah the FISHY!" ,Jade yelled being silly with the guy. After a few minutes she heard some guy behind them make a rude comment about the dancing. She turned around and looked at the guy briefly, he looked like a spoiled little brat. All of a sudden Jade cocked a fist back and knocked the guy on his ass, she then turned around and continued dancing as if nothing happen.

Jasper smiled at Lily's comment, "Shh you're not supposed to tell people that" ,he joked. Ethan laughed a bit at the way the group was dancing then when he seen Jade punch the guy in the face, "Oh dear she's got a temper that one" ,Ethan stated looking at Lily. When Kat mentioned going to finish up what they had started and having to go to work Jasper took her hand and smiled, "Alright let's go" ,he stated as he put his empty cup down and led Kat back on to the dance floor.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia; sees Jessie

Kat looked over at Jade, Julia and Cool Dude and she giggled. She thought it was great that Jade stood up for herself and the others in the way she did. No nonsense and so nonchalantly. It was just brilliant. "Awesome," she laughed. She then looked over at both Lily and Ethan. "We'll be back. He promised me another dance," she said pointing to Jasper. "Figure I should take advantage. I hear he doesn't do this often." Smiling, she followed Jasper onto the dance floor, giving both Lily and Ethan a wave as they left. Once on the dance floor, she looked up Jasper and smiled at him. "So, not so bad is it?" Cheeks a bit red, she placed her hands against his chest and then moved them to his biceps much like she had earlier and then leaned against him, her body swaying to the music as it filled the air and beats reverberated off the walls.

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any/ jade/julie

Cool Dude was enjoying himself as always and the girls dancing with him were tons of fun. As the man said something behind Jade Jessie was closing his eyes and doing the part of the dance where he held his nose and made like he was going underwater . when he came back up and opened his eyes the guy was laying behind Jade on his back and Jade was still dancing

"Wow man what happened to him. Musta been some bad stuff man..." paying no further attention to the matter he continued to dance away.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, and he necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, Anyone

Lily smiled brightly when Julia called back happy that she was have a good time. Lily noticed the skin head behind them mocking and making comments. She knew he was in for it as soon as Jade stopped dancing. With one hit the man went down and everything went back to normal. She turned back to her group, Smiling at Jasper, "I know but you don't want to frighten your new friend away now do ya?" She stated playfully. Lily looked to Ethan, "Yeah she does but at times it's entertaining like now." she replied. Lily waved the two on so they could go have fun on the dance floor. Lily smiled and looked up at Ethan, "You wanna go dance?"

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade continued to dance and have fun, she knew she would have to go home soon so she wanted to get all the fun in that she could before leaving. When Kat began to dance so did Jasper, "It really isn't so bad, thanks for convincing me to do this" ,Jasper stated with a smile. He was enjoying himself and he wanted to get one more dance in before they all had to call it a night. Ethan took Lily's hand when she asked if he had wanted to dance, "Of course I do love let's go" ,Ethan stated with a smile before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging Jess,Jade
Julia grinned and said to Jade "that is going to leave a nice bruise but nice one." she countied to do the fishy and said to Jess "never knew you was this much sense i have only seen you at work next time you come out dancing bring me along". She was drunk she knew it but still he was lots of fun so was Jade and Jasper and Ethen and Lilly.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily put her empty glass down, and took Ethan's hand smiling at him as he kissed he cheek. "Let's go then." she said starting to walk over to an empty spot near their friends for them to dance as well. Lily looked around at everyone, they were all having such a great time, they needed to do it more often.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper; sees Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia, Jessie

Kat smiled as she and Jasper danced to the music that was playing and it made her happy to know he was having a good time. She was as well and he was a big part of that. He was kind and sweet and the chemistry she was feeling... it had been so unexpected. Never did she ever think that when she'd gone into the pub earlier that she'd end up feeling the way she was in that very moment. Smiling, she looked up at Jasper, wishing that she didn't have to work the next day and head out so soon. One good thing, at least they lived in the same complex and that meant they'd be able to see each other often. And from what she could tell things seemed to be heading in a positive direction on top of things and that only made her feel warm and happy inside.

"I'm glad you're having a good time, Jasper," Kat then said. When the music briefly stopped, she looked up at him smiled. "I hope you'll walk me home when the time comes," she then asked, blushing a bit.

331qaeg.jpg

Tagging: any/ jade/julie/kat/jasper

" i work? " a puzzled look came over Jessie " OH OH YOU MEAN THE SHOWS " he said even louder then necessary volume control was beyond him at this point.
"yeah like you guys are awesome like and sure i will dance with you anytime you want to dance."

and with that Cool Dude just slowly began making his way across the room with no actual style of dance involved in his movements just a jumbled mess of movements but hey he looked happy and that was all that mattered to him anyway.

He made his way over to Jasper and Kat. "Hey big guy and little lady how are we doing today?" He said as he was now dancing next to the two of them.
"whats your name " he said as he looked over to Kat.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade continued to dance as Julia and Jessie talked, she was glad they were getting along after Jessie stopped talking he began to make his way across the dance floor again. "And there he goes" ,Jade stated. She felt a little deja vu after saying that and laughed a bit knowing how Jessie was. She watched as he made his way over to Jasper and Kat. Ethan began to dance with Lily a smile on his face and complete love in his eyes as he moved with her. "I'm so glad we could all have some fun tonight and when we get home I can't wait to crawl into bed and cuddle up to you" ,Ethan stated with a loving smile.

Jasper was loving every moment he was spending with Kat never in his life did he picture himself at a club or on a dance floor the ring was his comfort zone and when he wasn't there he was at home or the pub. Kat made him feel confident and less worried about how he looked. After a little while Jessie had made his way over to them and Jasper laughed a little at his comment, "I'm doing good Jessie how are you man?" ,Jasper asked still dancing with Kat.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jessie; sees Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia

Kat looked over at Cool Dude and giggled softly. "Hi, my name is Kat," she said, giving him a tiny wave. "Nice to meet you. Looks like you're having fun," she added. "I really like it here." She gave him a warm smile as she leaned against Jasper a little while the three of them talked and danced a bit. Once again the music shifted and the beats started to change up a bit. "I'm fairly new to Sunny Hill so this is my first time here. I take it you're a wrestler as well?" she asked. "Will you be going to the match this weekend then?"

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging Jade
"wow that was fun and he sure is like on the move a lot " Julia giggled. She then said to Jade "well I better finish up that drink Ethan bought me ". she made her way over to the bar and sat down and her phone rang she looked at the number and it was her dad paul summers. She just let it ring for she was too drunk right now to talk and she knew if he found out she was at a dance club drunk he would flip. He knew she drank but when she got buzzed she would call him to take her home . She giggled as the voice mail took the message and knew he was going to be steaming. she finished up her drink and said "my look at the time its late I better get home soon if I'm going to be able to sleep this off before work. " she then stood up and made her way over to Jade saying "but I think there is still time for us to dance".

331qaeg.jpg

Tagging: any /kat / Jasper

"I'm good Big guy." he said back to jasper and then listened to what Kat had to say "where all new here i mean like in the big picture like because like the world is millions of years old and we only get a small portion of time on it and its a cycle that goes round and round and round " Jessie said as he began to twirl in a circle while saying round and round. " oh well i'm jessie but most people just call me cool dude and like it's nice to meet you and welcome to our little spot on this big planet . oh wait you said your name is Kat.. you mean like Cat i'm a kitty cat and i dance dance dance and i dance dance dance cat i'm a kitty cat and i meow meow meow and i meow meow meow Cat i'm a kitty cat and i dance dance dance and i dance dance dance" as he sang out the kitty cat song as best he remembered and then he stopped and with the most serious voice he could come up with trying not to smile he looked at her again "well do you?...." he paused for a moment and then laughed a little "Dance i mean" he laughed even harder "well of course you do your dancing right here and you got the big guy to dance with you that's something i didn't think i would ever see i mean big guy i didn't know you did more then pick things up and put them down and stuff " with another short pause to let them both respond and then he began to dance away again "well these feet wont stop got to keep on moving "

looking down at his feet and lifting his bell bottoms up enough to show his bear feet beneath them which led to a security guard walking over to him and nicely explaining that shoes were required and without them he would have to leave. which he did as asked and headed out the door all the while still dancing away as he headed down the street.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

"Yeah he is definitely on the move all the time I rarely ever see him standing still" ,Jade said in response to Julia. When the woman said they still had time to dance but that she had to be home soon Jade smiled, "Alright we can do one more then rally up the gang and walk home" ,Jade stated with a smile.

Jasper laughed a little and shook his head at what Jessie was saying, when he mentioned that he only thought Jasper picked things up and put them down he sighed at the stereotypical comment but knew the guy meant no harm by it. When Jessie walked off Jasper noticed the security guard saying something to him it was most likely about him not having shoes on. Jasper then looked to Kat again and smiled, "So this place you work at do they have any good food?" ,Jasper asked curiously.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat just giggled a bit at Cool Dude. He certainly was different and funny. Looking up at Jasper, she let out a tiny sigh. "Well, the place I work at? It's the Daily Grind Cafe. It's just across the way from the pub actually. The food is pretty good. Just wish I had a nicer boss." She smiled then not wanting to think on the assault that happened earlier that day. Todd Vance was a scumbag and had been subtly hinting at things with her since she'd started. She'd made it quite clear she wasn't interested and he'd made it quite clear he didn't care. So whenever he found the opportunity and when no one was around or looking, he took advantage. Earlier that day was his worst advance yet and she wasn't sure what to do about it. She needed the job and times were rough. "He's a bit of a prick. But enough about him. How about one more dance before I have to head home?" She gave him a bright smile.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily dance along with with Ethan, she smiled her eyes twinkling in the lights. "Yeah me too this was fun. Cuddling sounds like fun too, I'm excited now, you're such a strong protective teddy bear and I love it, I love you." She stated. As the beats started to pick up, Lily began to dance more so, it was fun and she hardly got to do it, except when they went out. She noticed Jessie and his dancing feet moving from group to group, until the guard came and asked him to leave. "There goes the life of the party."

261n1py.jpg

When Kat mentioned that her boss was a scumbag and where she worked Jasper knew of who she was talking about the guy gave Mike a hard time a lot a did things to purposefully piss off the old bartender. "Oh well maybe I could come in and buy you breakfast one of these days who knows I may pop in every now and then just to see you" ,Jasper stated his cheeks turning a bit pink. "And I would love one more dance before I walk you home".

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Jessie; sees Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia

Kat smiled brightly. "I'd like it if you stopped on by while I was there," she blushed a bit and leaned in close to Jasper. "I'd like that quite a lot." As the music played, she held onto him and moved, giving him a smile meant just for him and only him, before leaning against him for their final dance of the night.

i2m7hj.jpg

"Mm yes cuddling does sound fun doesn't it love" ,Ethan stated in response. He danced along with Lily having a great time and when he noticed the guard kick Jessie out being the random man that Ethan was he looked directly at the guard and gave him a look, "BOOOOOOOOOOOO...." ,Ethan yelled out rather loudly. He then started a Cool Dude chant within the club knowing a lot of the fans hung out there, the chant was a success and the guards looked pissed. Ethan had to pull out his phone and record it so that he could show Jessie later on. He looked at Lily still dancing to the music with her and laughed a little, "That went right up that guards arse didn't it" ,he stated.

2lbeuqa.jpg

"Yes cuddling does sound like fun." She continued dancing until she heard him start booing and chanting. She joined in the chant and watched the guard he looked pissed. "Hell yeah it did...just look at his face" She started to dance again with Ethan.

Posting as Julia
Julia smiled and took hold of jades hands and said "lets dance real close just to see what reactions we get". She put her arms around jades neck if jade said no then she would not mind and back off.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

Jade turned towards Ethan as she danced with Julia, when she heard him start to chant she looked to the guard who looked as if he were about to have a fit, she joined in on the chant to further piss the guard off. There was nothing the guard could do about it seeing as no one was harming anyone they were just protesting for a wrestler and in Sunny Hill no one argued with the wrestlers or their fans. Ethan laughed when he seen the guards face, "That guy is so man I love it, he was a jerk though for kicking Jessie out" ,Ethan stated continuing to dance with Lily.

Jasper smiled back at Kat liking the fact that she told him she would like him to stop by he was more then willing to. When she leaned into him he leaned back into her, he liked the closeness between the two of them. As they continued to dance Jasper heard Ethan's voice, he had started up a chant in protest to the guard kicking Jessie out of the club, Jasper laughed then looked back at Kat, "You mess with one you get us all" ,he stated simply as he looked into her eyes.

Posting as Julia
Julia had joined as well and even doing the fishy in honor of jesse. She giggled when she saw the guards face. She was loving this night.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled as she looked up into Jasper's eyes. "Like a family. I like that," she said. Her smile grew and she giggled a bit. Just then she started to join in the chant and gave him a tiny wink. Stopping for a brief moment, she said, "Guess that means they get me too." At that, she started chanting again, still swaying to the music until the song finally ended.

Back
Top Bottom