Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Blue and red athletic pants, Black Tank top, Black sneakers
Tagging:Lily

Ethan felt someone touch his shoulder and he looked around wondering who it was at first then he seen Lily and smiled brightly. "Hey love I've missed you today did you see what happened at the supermarket on the telly?" ,Ethan asked but before she could answer he told her. "Jasper beat the piss out of Ryan Walker the bastard kicked Jasper in the family jewels and cost him his match against Ray Parker, man was the big guy pissed he chased him down and bloodied him up right in the market". Ethan smiled then hugged Lily and gave her a kiss, "But his day seems to be turning out pretty well I think he fancies our new friend" ,Ethan motioned toward the two on the dance floor then looked at Lily again. "Let me by you a drink love then we can have a dance if you'd like to".

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, black boots and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan,

Lily met his smile, happy to see. Sure she lived with him but she still missed him. "Hey I missed you too.." She replied, and was about to reply to whether she saw what happened or not she was cut off being told the story that she had missed. "Boody hell, the arse is starting trouble again. I don't blame him for being pissed, not one bit, Walker had what was coming to him." She stated, before getting wrapped in Ethan's embrace. "Alright love, a drink would be fabulous. Sure we can dance after that. It'll be fun!" She stated excitedly. "You made a new friend?" she questioned looking at the two.

i2m7hj.jpg

"Yep he is starting trouble again" ,Ethan stated. When Lily asked about the new friend Ethan smiled knowing she would probably love Kat, "Yeah Jasper's dancing with her right now like I said I think he fancies her he never dances ever hell he never even comes in here" ,Ethan stated. "Her name is Kat, she's a really nice woman I think you two will get along just fabulously and she's lived in the same apartment complex as us for a month now isn't that funny" ,Ethan continued. He then motioned for the bartender to come over to them, "I'll have two rum and coke's please" ,he stated remembering Jade asked for one. "Jade's here as well she's dancing with Julia from work, what are you having love it's on me tonight I just got paid so I intend to spoil you because you are my princess and you should be treated like one" ,Ethan kissed her again and smiled. He was truly crazy about Lily and every time he seen her a smile was put on his face no matter how bad a day he had.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Attire: White tank top, white tutu, black leggings, and he necklaces.

Lily rolled her eyes, "Annoying little bugger." She stated that was an understatement compared to everyone she was one of the smallest. "I saw him dancing and I thought I was crazy...true he doesn't dance nor come in here...is he sick?" She teased knowing Jasper and this was not like him. "I can't wait to meet her. Really!? Small world." Lily stated watching the two dance about. "Jade's here too? Where? Oh, found her they look like there having fun. For now I'll have the same a rum and coke." Lily smiled, brightly. "And you're my prince, when don't you spoil me?" She asked accepting his kiss. Lily loved Ethan more than anything and would go to the ends of the earth for him.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Ethan, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

"Let's go over there with our drinks I'll introduce you" ,he motioned for the bartender to come over again. When he got to them Ethan ordered four more rum and cokes so he could give one to each of his friends. After the drinks were made he looked at Lily, "Can you grab one of these love?" ,He asked with a smile. "I figure we get a round for everyone get the night going" ,he stated smiling. Ethan then picked up the other four cups and began to make his way over to where Jasper and Kat were he motioned for Lily to follow as he did so.

When Ethan finally got to Jasper and Kat he motioned for Jade and Julia to come over, "I got drinks for everyone" ,he stated. "Kat I wanted to introduce you to Lily my girlfriend" ,he stated with a smile handing both her and Jasper a cup. Jasper took his cup then looked to Lily, "So where have you been all day missy?" ,he asked jokingly. "You missed all the fun I beat the crap out of Walker in the grocery store". Jasper took a sip from his cup then looked back to Kat and smiled, "We're gonna have to continue what we were doing after we finish these up you know that right" ,Jasper stated. He was having more fun then he expected to and he was happy he had agreed to dance with the woman.

Jade seen Ethan motion for her and Julia to come over and smiled when she seen Lily, "Come on Julia I think Ethan got us drinks" ,she stated noticing he had a few cups in his hands. She made her way over to where everyone was and took the cup that Ethan handed to her, "Hi Lily" ,she said with a smile. "It's good to see you finally made it here, the fun's just beginning and Kat got the big man on the dance floor I'm so proud of you Jasper" ,Jade stated with a smile. She was happy to see Jasper having fun and not worrying what others thought of him. Ethan waited for Julia to get over to the group so he could hand her the drink he had bought for her.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A dark purple cocktail dress.
Tagging anyone
Julia nodded and followed jade over. She took a cup of rum and coke and took a sip. "This stuff is good hope I don't get too drunk cause it don't take much". She turned to lily "hello lily".

2lbeuqa.jpg

Tagging: Ethan, Jade, Jasper, Kat, Julia

"Alright Ethan, sounds like a plan to me." Lily said as she waited for the drinks and Ethan. "Course I can dear. Yeah it'll really become a party then." She replied following him over to Jasper and Kat. Once introduced she smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kat." She stated friendly. Lily turned her attention to Jasper, "I know I heard, sorry I missed it...I wish I did see it. The twit had it comin'. I was trying to find something to keep me occupied, I was trying to get a job of some sort. No one seems to want to hire me..I think it's cause I'm English...oh well, gives me more time with you lot." Lily responded smiling. Turning around once more at the cheerful sound of her name was Jade. "Hoopla Jade, Better late than never I always say...I know I saw and I thought I stepped into another universe. Glad to see him having a good time." Lily was happy to be with everyone, and that everyone was having a fairly good day. "Hello, Julia How have you been?"

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Jade, Lily, Julia

Kat smiled and turned toward Ethan when he approached her and Jasper, giving him a wave as he did so. "Hi, Lily. Nice to meet you," she said extending her hand to the woman so she could shake hers after Ethan introduced the woman with him as his girlfriend. Already she got a good vibe from her and she liked that. She then looked at both Lily and Ethan and nodded when she noticed they had bought rounds for everyone. "And oh, thanks for the drink," she added. Graciously, she took her cup and began to sip at it.

Kat was having a wonderful time and was happy to be meeting such great people. To think she'd been living in the same apartment complex as these people for nearly a month and she'd only met them tonight! It amazed her. But, at least she finally did, that was the main thing. She giggled when they started discussing the 'fight' she'd seen on the TV at the pub. The timing of that had just been so perfect. And when Jasper told her he wanted to continue where they'd left off with the dancing she leaned close to him and nodded. "I'd like that a lot."

When Jade came over, she waved and blushed. The woman definitely didn't mince words, but Kat hardly minded. Giggling softly, she said, "Jasper dances really well." She looked up at him and smiled, leaning closer to let him know she meant what she said and that she was also looking forward to continuing it later.

Kat took a few more sips of her drink and smiled at everyone. "I still can't believe I only just met all of you tonight. A whole month in the same complex and only now we meet. So funny. But at least we all did." She looked up at Jasper. "Maybe I can come see one of your matches. I've never been to one before."

2lbeuqa.jpg

Tagging: Ethan, Kat

Lily handed Ethan his drink then took hold of Kat's hand to shake it being polite. "No worries, Ethan's idea, it's a night out with friends and celebrating that Jasper kick Walker's arse into next week." She stated with a smile. She noticed that there might be something forming between Jasper and Kat, she thought it was cute. Kat seemed like a nice girl, she had a good feeling about her. "Indeed it's a biyt strange but I reckon things happen in strange ways, like you said at least we've all met."

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

When Julia said she hoped that the drink didn't get her too drunk Jade smirked, "Don't worry hunny I'll make sure you get home safely all of us will" ,she stated. "Fuck it Lily you should manage Ethan you know walk to the ring with him, or you could always manage me" ,Jade stated. She winked at Lily then gave Ethan a playful smile, Jade had a habit of flirting with Lily it was all in good fun of course and Ethan never took offense to it. "Jade you're so silly, stop eying my girlfriend" ,Ethan said playfully as he put his arm around Lily and kissed her on the cheek.

Jade turned to Jasper and Kat and smiled, "I can't believe we only just met either I freaking adore you already and I know we're going to have a shit load of fun together we all have to have a girl's night out sometime" ,Jade stated in response to Kat. Jasper snickered then looked at Jade, "Careful ladies she might get you drunk and try to take advantage of you" ,Jasper joked. "Fuck you Jasper" ,Jade said jokingly in response. "I'm just playing" ,Jasper stated with a small laugh. He put his arm around Kat and gave her a smile, "I hope you don't mind me doing this" ,Jasper stated. When Kat mentioned coming to one of the shows Jasper got a little excited, "You so should I can get you in free VIP passes too Ethan does it for Lily whenever she wants to go to shows" ,Jasper stated smiling brightly.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia

Kat smiled as she talked with everyone, feeling like she really fit in. It was nice to feel that way, refreshing. Especially after the hell of the past couple years. When Jasper placed his arm about her she smiled and looked up him. "I don't mind," she said, her cheeks going pink. "And I'd love to go. VIP or not," she added about Jasper's matches. "When is your next one and I'm there." She leaned against him, resting her head against his side. "And if Lily is going, maybe we can meet up?" she then suggested unsure if her new friend would be there or not.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Tagging: Ethan, Jasper, Kat and Jade, Julia

"Yeah don't worry, at least if you get drunk you're with good company. We'd get you home safe." Lily added on to Jade's comment. Lily then turned her attention to Jade, "I could do that...but I don't know that much about the ring and I do like giving him some space, as much as we hate being apart, too much time together and we'd drive each other nuts. I could manage you...except you'd turn the tables on me." She stated winking back playfully. It was nothing new Jade was always flirting with her, and Lily would flirt back playfully, but she was taken and she loved her Ethan. She leaned into Ethan when his arm went around her shoulder, smiling when he kissed her cheek, resting her head against him. They all always had fun it was normal.
"Yeah a girl's night out would be great. Ethan you wouldn't mind would ya? Jasper, Jade knows better she wouldn't do such things she has some morals, especially with me there, I'm normally the responsible one even though I'm the younger one." Lily stated playing with them it was fun to cut back and relax with them. "That's a great idea we can sit together, and watch these brutes knock around other brutes. I go to most of them cheer these lugs on."

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

"There should be a show this weekend and I think it would be awesome if you and Lily met up" ,Jasper stated. He was happy the two were getting along so great, he was also happy he was allowed to have his arm around Kat. Ethan smiled at the mention of the next show, "Oh you guys can't miss this one Jasper challenged Walker on national television today so they're going to be fighting and it's going to be brutal guaranteed" ,Ethan stated. He looked at Lily and smiled, "Are you coming this weekend love?" ,Ethan asked sweetly. "I'll pick you guys up if you want" ,Jade suggested happily wanting the girls to come to the show. When Lily said she'd come Ethan smiled, "I'm glad you're coming now the question is are you coming Kat"?

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
"Well if jade does I won't be pushing charges as long as she stays kicking men's butts "Julia giggled then waved her hands saying "kidding". She took anther sip then said"Kat when you cone to one of Jasper's March's you get to see me work". She turned to jade "ladies night out sounds like fun".

2lbeuqa.jpg

"Of course I'm coming dear, I wouldn't miss this one for the world." She told Ethan Standing on her tip toes to kiss him. Then turning her attention over to Jade. "I call shot gun. Oh come on Kat it'll be fun, You'll get to see them all at there work and all at their bests and ugliest. Including Julia " Lily stated happily teasing them trying to convince her to go.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia

Kat liked the idea of a girls' night. She hadn't girlfriends to hang out with in forever so long. Her ex had seen to that, isolating her from anyone she'd cared about or who'd cared about her. It had been godawful and lonely, not to mention downright frightening at times. But now. Now things felt right and normal, the way they were meant to and should be. It made her feel so good to be so accepted with such open arms as she was.

Looking up at Jasper, Kat smiled and nuzzled into him a bit, smiling. "I'll definitely come to the show this weekend." She then looked over at Lily. "And we can meet up for sure or even go over together since we all live in the same complex," she said with a giggle looking over at Jade. "And you can fill me in on this Ryan Walker too," she then added. "I'm new in town, but from what I hear, he's the town asshole." She recalled Mike's description of the guy Jasper would be fighting and had beat up on the TV from back at the pub.

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any

"HEY MANNNN!!!!!" Jessie said as he came up behind the group of people talking and put his arm around Ethan "what's going on man? is this place groovy or what." He looked over at the others "HI everybody how you all doing I'm The Cool Dude. Coolest cat in town baby oh yea." he looked around a bit and then seen the dance floor and began stumbling off " Hey man wait for me i wanna dance to Yeeeee haaa time for me to show you all how to boogie down like we did in the old days " he stumbled down to the dance floor and started to wiggle around in what looked more like a man being electrocuted then someone dancing and he began to clap his hands along to the music as best as he could.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

"I think you guys will have a great time guys and I don't mind if you go out with the girls love" ,Ethan stated with a smile to Lily. When Kat nuzzled up to Jasper he couldn't help but smile , he liked the attention she was giving him even though he wasn't used to it. Ethan was taking a sip from his cup when he felt someones arm around him, he looked over and seen Jessie and was about to say hi when Jessie kept talking, Ethan thought he was a good guy he was just a little bit out there at times well most of the time he was out in left field. When Jade noticed Jessie she went to say hi but he had already made his way over to the dance floor, "And there he goes" ,Jade stated with a small laugh. "That's Jessie aka The Cool Dude he's a nice guy but he's a little out there" ,Jade told Kat. "I'm gonna go see what he's doing I'll be right back" ,Jade made her way over to where Jessie was and tapped him on the shoulder being very careful not to get in the way of his wild 'dancing'. "Jessie how are you?" ,she stated. "You excited for the show this weekend"?

331qaeg.jpg

Tagging: any

as he was tapped on the shoulder he spun around tossing his arms up in the air with a big huge smile on his face "Like Woah man um mam umm man-a-mam eh you know what i mean I am doing GREAT how are you umm i um forgot your name " he began to laugh a little "But yeah like i am totally excited for this weekends show man. like it should be pretty great man all the sound and lights and colors in the lights and stuff man..."

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia; sees Jessie

"Oh my," Kat giggled when the guy who called himself Cool Dude came over. He seemed a friendly sort, the kind of guy who livened up a place for sure. She was really having a great time with everyone and almost forgot she'd have to face work and her horrific boss, Todd Vance, the next day. "Now I'm excited for the match this weekend. It'll be my first one." She then took some sips of her drink before looking up at Jasper and giving him a smile.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia giggled and said "wow look how cool dude dances later i might go over there and dance with him so he is not the only one looking silly". she took a sip of her drink and starting to feel its affects on her . she did not care she was having fun. she then made her way over to Jade and cool dude and said "hey Jesse cool dude if your not dancing with Jade I will like to dance with you or we both could ". she winked to Jade.

i2m7hj.jpg

261n1py.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

When Julia came over Jade smiled, "I don't mind dancing with him for a little while before I have to call it a night" ,Jade stated. She then started to dance like he was not really caring what anyone else thought. When Kat mentioned being excited about the show and it being her first one Jasper smiled, "Oh if it's your first one then I'm going to have to be on top of my game" ,Jasper stated right before taking another sip from his cup. Ethan laughed a bit, "Aren't you always at the top of your game? If not then I really feel bad for your opponent when you are at the top of your game" ,Ethan stated.

331qaeg.jpg

Tagging: any/jade/Julia

"Like HI" Jessie said as Julia came over and offered to dance and Jade agreed as well
"Like awesome man.."
He continued to dance away as Jade started to dance as he broke into doing the dance where you look like your swimming and then the holding your nose and wiggling thing as he yelled out
"HEY, I'M DOING THE FISHY " as he continued to dance he looked at the two girls he was dancing with "Ya'll is awesome just sayin mans come on do the swimmy fishy dance with me its like totally fun and groovy man."

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Jasper, Ethan, Lily, Jade, Julia; sees Jessie

A blush swept across Kat's cheeks when Ethan mentioned that Jasper was always at the top of his game. She'd gotten a glimpse of what he could do on the television and from what she'd seen, she knew it could be brutal. So she had no doubts he'd do well at his upcoming match... win or lose. Plus, as she was getting to know him, she really wanted to be there to show her his support as well as learn more about what he did and loved. She had to admit, it seemed rather exciting and that made her anticipation for it all the better.

Kat took a few more sips of her drink and when she finished it, she set it down and looked up at Jasper and smiled. "So, think we can continue where we left off for a bit before we have to call it a night?" she asked him, her eyes bright and hopeful. "I do still have to work tomorrow... unfortunately." She really wasn't looking forward to work the next day. Her day had been terrible, the worst yet. And it was all because of her boss. The manager of the Daily Grind Cafe, Todd Vance. She'd tried to shake everything off by spending some time at the dance studio, but even that hadn't helped. Luckily, she'd decided to go to the pub and that was when everything suddenly got better. "Well...?" she asked again, her cheeks getting a touch more red.

2lbeuqa.jpg

Lily looked at Kat, "Sweet, I can't wait. This will be great, Yeah we can meet up and Jade can pick us up." She stated then taking a sip of her drink. Lily felt a force on the other side of Ethan, It was Jessie the cool dude. She would have said hello but as soon as he was there he was gone, off to dance. Lily heard Ethan speaking, she looked up at him and smiled, "Kay babe, Just checking that you're alright with it." She said smiling, drinking her drink. Lily's attention went to Jasper and Kat they they looked so cute together, and she was happy Jasper was finally having some fun. "Have fun Julia," she called as she went over to the Cool Dude and Jade. "I'm scared to see your top game then Jasper, seeing what you do normally." She played along with Ethan's comment, "Don't worry Kat, Jasper's a big teddy bear when not in the ring." Lily teased then finished her drink.

Back
Top Bottom